๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Totally not for plot convenience!!

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Thu May 09, 2019 3:03 pm

_๐ŸŽน_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
xโ†ณ x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
xโ†ณ xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Dance ~ Tags: Kohaku
xโ†ณ xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
Anyone looking close enough could tell that the piano boy was excited to hear that someone thought his talent was cool. Though, it still made him flustered, seeing as he still wasn't used to people that he would soon be co-workers with in the future saying that he was good at it or anything. His ears were tinted a slight pink, scratching the back of his head shyly. "Sometimes. It really just helps me calm done, itself." He stated, smiling at Kohaku brightly.
When the other teen said that he could only burn things and play video games, Charlie had an idea. "Well, if you wanted to, maybe I can teach you how to play the piano. And in return, you can show me how to play video games." He offered, his hands fidgeting with the ends of his scarf. "I've never actually played a video game before. I was always too busy with the piano." He confessed, chuckling at the absurdity of it. A teenage boy never playing video games seemed odd but Charlie was a perfectly fine child. Well, for the most part.
When Kohaku talked about getting lost in their arts, Charlie just nodded, completely agreeing with him. The idea of the smaller teen being pushed off the couch was a nice mental image. He snorted at the thought, trying to hold back a few giggles. "I can see that, actually." He responded while still trying to hold back the giggles. When Kohaku spoke again, Charlie nodded in thanks, smiling brightly. "Thanks! Maybe I'll see you dancing out there while I'm playing."

_๐Ÿ”ฅ_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
xโ†ณ x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
xโ†ณ xVillain ~ Location: Camp ~ Tags: Sasaki
xโ†ณ x**Allison** ~ Alice Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
Kate just gazed at Sasaki, a blank stare. She gave off the impression that she was indifferent about the new information she had just received about the girl's quirk. Underneath that, though, she felt bad. This girl seemed like the type that wanted to kill but didn't have the tools to do so. The dragon wanted to help with that. She knew she had a hard time with control. After all, her quirk had a mind of its own. Allison had a personality and a voice. It was just like a parasite and its host, really. Sure, Kate could use Allison, but the dragon was always in control. Anything Kate did was allowed. If it didn't happen, it was clear that Allison didn't want that.
Kate turned her gaze away from the crazy woman, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "Don't worry about it. We all have limitations and weaknesses. I have a dragon controlling me. You can't kill without killing yourself. It makes the world go 'round." She stated, a rather somber look crossing her features as they made their way towards the dance.
With Sasaki continuing to speak, Kate was able to lose the sad look and returned with a smirk on her lips. "Heroes really don't have a clue, do they?" A different voice left her lips, though both had meant to say it. She grinned, her sharp fangs showing slightly before she hid them with a closed lip smile to the guards at the door. The dragon girl was impressed, to say the least. Not just by how loose security was but how nice this place looked. She didn't expect this much for a silly little dance. Though, it was UA. They probably had to set a standard or something like that.
When Kate heard Sasaki's request, she just nodded, smaller versions of her claws appearing on her nails. "Got your six, doll." She responded, keeping her eyes peeled for possible threats. She did keep Sasaki in her field of vision, though. It was always possible for someone to come out of nowhere if she didn't also keep watch for her new partner. She yawned softly, acting like she didn't really care too much about this dance when really she cared about the show she would soon be able to see from the first-person point of view. This wasn't the original plan but now she couldn't stop herself. Maybe someone will be our snack.

_๐Ÿฅ€_ M I L O
xโ†ณ x"Maybe one day you'll find humanity. Until then don't you dare say that we are the same."
xโ†ณ xNeutral ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Arctica
xโ†ณ xMimic ~ CopyCat ~ "Remember those times?"
Milo watched the girl carefully, shrugging at her words. Really, he believed her. Saying it sounded so much easier than it was to just do it. Though, after all the years he's lived through, he could say from experience that it was worth it to try. He let her talk, noting the fact that she had evil in her blood. It was rather odd to him, this tiny child being part of some evil family. Though, he knew better. Evil came from everywhere.
"Let me tell you a story." He started, leaning back so he could look up at the starlit sky above them. He didn't wait for a response, smiling as the story came back to him. "Once, there was a little boy. He wanted to be a photographer when he was little. His parents? Well, his father was a villain. His mother was just some girl that he met at some dark alley." He talked as if this was real, which it was, but Milo would never admit it outright. "The little boy tried hard, ignoring the constant invasive thoughts about being a villain kid. He pushed them down so much that no one ever knew." He said, letting his fingers reach up towards the starts, his fingers glowing as he started to draw something within the sky. "No one knew until one day, all those dark thoughts came out. He snapped. All because he tried to forget. And now? Well, that boy fell back into the family habit of villainy." He finished the story just as he finished drawing what seemed to be a small flower. His eyes were slightly glossed over when his gaze returned to the little girl beside him. He just smiled, acting as if the story didn't affect him in any way. "What do you think the moral of the story is?" He asked his cheery tone back without hesitation.
When he decided to sneak into her thoughts, he heard her. He didn't push it, though. Just holding back the need to laugh out loud at the thought.
When Milo gave her a pat on the shoulder, he was not expecting her to cry again. He also didn't expect her to wrap her arms around him. It was surprising. It was definitely not unwelcomed, though. He let her hug him, letting his own arms wrap around her significantly smaller form. To try and soothe her a little more, Mio began to hum softly, rubbing her back softly. He didn't even mind the temperature difference between the two of them. It was nice, comforting even. He could get used to something like this. When she pulled away, Milo smiled. "It's nice to meet you Arctica! I'm Milo." He introduced himself, tipping his head in greeting. It was nice to finally put a name to the face that was so close to his own, now. He couldn't help but smile at her flustered face, wanting to pinch her cheeks. "You're super cute, Arctica. Even with evil in your veins." He said, still smiling brightly at her. He couldn't help himself, though. With a soft touch and glowing fingers, Milo softly poked at her cheek, chuckling when it left a soft glowing pink spot on her cheek. She really did look so cute. Innocent too.

_๐Ÿป_ K Y O x E N D O
xโ†ณ x"To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds."
xโ†ณ xVillain ~ Location: Dance ~ Tags: Reiko
xโ†ณ xTeddy Bear ~ Wonderland Mayor ~ "And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're coming to take me away ha-haaa!"x
A psychopath was something you didn't recognize every day. Though, when a person looked at the teenage boy, it wasn't hard to tell what he really was. Disheveled uniform, a too far gone stare, and to top it all off, clutching a teddy bear. It was a scary sight. Kyo was crazy anyway. When you add his quirk, you wouldn't be surprised. He had control of a world outside of this reality. With each thought he had, that world grew. That world, Kyo called it Wonderland. A place where he would let his wonders lie. However, it was not a happy place. Kyo, after all, was a psychopath. Insane, unstable, dangerous. No one put him in an asylum, though. There never really was anyone that could put him there, anyway. So, the teenage boy walked freely. Even if his quirk was rather dangerous to everyone, even himself.
Quirks were such weird things, in Kyo's eyes. He liked his own, yes, but some others seem to just be annoyances. Though, his quirk was the same, sometimes. Especially when Teddy was out of his reach. Unfortunately, that was right now. He could remember it clearly, some other kid, a girl he remembered, took Teddy from him. As soon as she had taken him far enough away, Kyo started having a splitting headache. He hated it, the pain would make anyone stop and crumble under the pressure. Kyo, though, was running on adrenaline. Someone took Teddy. He would get him back and then send that witch to Wonderland. He was already thinking of what could happen to her. He would even write her death date on the door, just for an added flare. Yes, that's what he would do, capture them and kill them. They took Teddy, so they had to pay.
Somehow, Kyo was able to follow the girl that took Teddy. It was as if he had a sixth sense of where Teddy was. The only bad part, he was now near other people, students it seemed. They were all dressed up. Kyo just snarled, moving away from the crowd, continuing his search.
If only someone hadn't stopped him. Seeing someone approach him, Kyo whipped his eyes on them. They landed on the girl, a rather deranged look in his purple eyes. Anyone in their right mind would run at the sight, bags under his eyes. Insanity and pain all mixed into one in his eyes. Someone with self-control would most likely be nice and correct the girl. Kyo had none of that.
He growled, his eyes darkening as he stepped towards the girl named 'rei' with menace in his stance. "Why would I tell you my name?!" He snapped, his angered voice echoing off the trees. He didn't doubt that anyone inside could hear him. "Someone took Teddy. Maybe you're helping them!" His eyes shifted from just pain and anger to pain, anger, and insanity. "I should kill you, right here. That way you can't touch him!" With any rational thought thrown out the window, Kyo reached out, his hands gripping on to the girl's neck, seeing as he would have ripped her dress straps if he had grabbed them. "Where is he?!?!"
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A short reply because tired...

Postby Ice_The_Random » Thu May 09, 2019 11:20 pm

Kohaku
Age:15|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags:Charlie|Location:Dance|
Blushing a bit at the offer, he nodded.
"That could be interesting. I've tried to play the violin before, but I kept pressing too hard and the strings broke too often," he admitted, "Games are easy, though. Usually there are tutorials and such, but not everyone plays. "
Laughing a bit again at the memory of his sister pushing him off the couch, he shook his head, golden eyes shimmering.
"Yukiko and I have to look out for each-other," he said, "Our parents are usually abroad basically bounty-hunting, and Grandma works at the school. Mana, our dog, keeps us both in line, though. She's trained for police work."
Smiling back to the taller male, he nodded.
"Maybe you will, unless I'm caught up in listening," he replied, before fiddling with the chain again, "I tend to listen to music more than anything else, if I'm honest. Unless I drag my sister to dance with me, since she's usually a wallflower."
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri May 10, 2019 9:08 am

๏ผซ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆ›–ใ็งป๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ16 โžฅSwitch quirkโžฅTagged:Rin

It was almost scary how carefree and chill Rin was. It was almost like she really didnโ€™t care about anything,which was kinda concerning to him. In fact, there was a lot of stuff that concerned him, like his motherโ€™s condition. Speaking of his mother,Kiya wondered how she was doing. When he was back at the facility on the day he was set free. His mother didnโ€™t get in contact with him. Normally when she was unable to get in touch with Kiya, she would call the next day. Well, he wasnโ€™t there now so there was no way for him to know. The boy could only imagine how she was feeling right now, scared he would guess. Kiya was sure that she got the word that he escaped from the facility and he was also sure that those people are targeting her as they spoke. Thinking about it made him upset..those monsters were bound to be up to no good. Without noticing, his hand had turn into a tight fist and he could feel his self getting a little tense. He needed to calm his self before Kuro noticed. โ€œ Your so...calm about all of this. You know,about being hunted down and being criminals and stuff.โ€ Kiya rubbed the back of his head.โ€Well, iโ€™m not surprised that your not really phased by all this since your a villain all when i think about it.โ€ He should be use to it as well, but he wasnโ€™t. Never been hunted down before.

โ€œOh..so your mostly alone then. Well, at least you donโ€™t have people watching you 24/7.โ€ This was a good change of pace, not he had a little privacy at least. Anyway. Kiya had followed Rin inside the apartment, glancing around after sitting Shinobu on the ground. The kitten wasnโ€™t use to being indoors, the ground under her paws felt so different than what she was use to and the surroundings as well. She just laid there, with her tail curling her body and her nose scanning the floor. Kiya had to say, he kinda felt like Shinobu right now. He wasnโ€™t use to this, although his room as somewhat similar.โ€ The air here is so clean, much better than that dusty old building.โ€ Kiya thought. This was like heaven compared to that place. If he would had stayed on more minute in that building. God knows what would had happen.โ€ This place is really neat~โ€ after sitting beside her, Kiya looked over at the laptop she had. Man, he wanted to get on it badly and play some games on it, but something was telling him not to touch it or something bad would happen. It was like a overwhelming despair was washing over him when he thought about using it. Oh well, sticking to his phone games was good enough.

โ€œWell..alright. I trust that youโ€™ll be fine. Just remember, iโ€™m be here to support you~โ€ a tiny smile came across his face when he spoke.โ€ By the way..your friends wonโ€™t be mad or anything if your not there?โ€ he failed to realize how hungry he was. His stomach roared out of the blue and hugged it with her arms.โ€ O-Oh...seems like i may be a little hungry.โ€ a bowl of raman did sound good at the moment.

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Well that was a relief. It felt like a huge weight was lifted off his chest.โ€Whew, thank goodness! I was just struggling with this hair for past few minutes nowโ€ Daichiโ€™s cheeks changed in color once she compliment him. Even more she helped him out a little.โ€ T-Thank you~ i really appreciate it.โ€ Daichi could feel his throat getting a little dry, so his words sounded a little choked up.โ€ By the way, i had so much fun earlier! It felt so good singing in front of someone again.โ€ he said with large smile on his face.โ€ If you want at some point, we can continue from where we started? You know..the whole duet thingโ€ he tucked started to sway after he tucked his hands in his pocket...than he notice that his phone was stuck to his hand. The slime boy moved his hands behind his back and popped the phone right on off. Afterwards, he slid it in the pocket that was attached to his shirt.โ€ Also, iโ€™m absolutely sure. My mom and i felt so grateful that your doing to the dance with me, so she decided to give this to you as a thank you gift..โ€ Daichi glared into the charm of the necklace. He could feel a clam and gentle energy radiating from it..,or maybe it was his imagination

โ€œAlso, i think it would look super pretty on you~โ€ Daichi slowly moved his hands over towards her, cupping it carefully. He placed the necklace in her hands and closed her palm.โ€ Take good care of it ok~ and besides, a wonderful person deserves such a wonderful treasure, right? I promise, itโ€™s alright.โ€ he moved his hand back by his side, being caught a little off guard by the sudden picture.โ€Ah! Oh umm cheese!โ€ a heartfelt smile came spread across his face before the phone took that picture.โ€ Could you send that picture to me afterwards? Iโ€™m sure my folks would love this one.โ€ he checked the time again.โ€ Also, should we head on over now or should be wait a little bit? Iโ€™m ready whenever you are.โ€

๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝโ–‘๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผˆใฎ็•ฐ่‚ฒ๏ผ‰
    femaleโžฅ22โžฅFortune/Mis-fortune quirkโžฅTagged:

Itโ€™s been hours and Kyoko still couldnโ€™t grip on what was happening. The school right now was peaceful, same old same old and those on the trip had seem to be ok according to Tetsuya. Hummm, this was rather hard to believe that the class trip was going well..something wasnโ€™t clicking with her.โ€...So everything is alright here, but the kids at the trip..i have this bad feeling about something.โ€ A sigh escaped the womanโ€™s throat.โ€ Not like i care or anything. There are teachers with them, so everything should be fine. They better not cause trouble and get me involved somehow.โ€ It was bad enough that she had to watch the kids who were currently at the school. She didnโ€™t want to have to travel and helped out three teachers with something.โ€ Iโ€™m suppose to be done with the hero stuff and now iโ€™m getting dragged back into this. Such a pain in the neck...i better get paid big time for this.โ€ since she had nothing to do right now, Kyoko decided to go back to her bar โ€œThe Lucky Cat.โ€ once inside, a pleased customer walked passed her with a bag of food in his hand. The comment he made about the place made Kyoko one happy kitty.โ€ Humm, i see your doing good on your own for once little brother.โ€ she took a seat at the counter, grabbing a form her sleeve. The cat woman blew in it and bubbles appear form then end.

โ€œO-oneesan! Your b-back already?!โ€ Since he was on of the biggest klutz in the city, Kyokoโ€™s brother had dropped a customerโ€™s drink on the ground. Seeing this made Kyoko sigh.โ€ Stay focused you big lug. Hurry and fixed the ladyโ€™s drink and make something like while your at it.โ€ poor guy begin to scramble to get mess up and prepare drinks for his older sister and customer nearby her.โ€ Also. iโ€™m stand by for now i suppose, but i still have check up on the school. To think i have to deal with UA again..urg, such a pain.โ€ her cheeks puffed up and her tail flicked in annoyance.โ€ D- don't worry sis, iโ€™m sure everything will be fine! T-this will all be over with in no time.โ€ after serving the customer, the tall fella hand Kyokoโ€™s her drink.โ€ H-here you go onee-san. I put extra cream in it, just how you like~.โ€ the woman glared at her younger brother, a somewhat hateful look appeared.โ€ Oh dear brother of mines..you didnโ€™t hand me my drink first..why is that? Iโ€™m the owner of this place...i should come first.โ€ The look of the devil his self appeared on Kyoko face when she spoke. He backed up some and replied with a shaky voice.โ€ C-c-c-c-customerโ€™s first?โ€

After a moment, her normal expression came back on her face. IT seem to be more happy form before.โ€ Good boy June~ your learning quickly.โ€
    AcetheKidd

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

take this mediocre post

Postby lilymei. » Fri May 10, 2019 1:36 pm

โœฆ ฮ”ฦจฮฑะผฮน ะ„ฮนฮบฯƒ . / / โž
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 17 โžข Time Restoration Quirk โžข Location: Her Cabin โžข Tagged: Akira

indentAsami released a small sigh as she closed the door of her cabin, brushing a hand to adjust her messily braided hair as she looked over to Akira with a small smile. He seemed less comfortable than he had before when they were talking casually in her cabin, but she expected it and told herself she would try to change that over the course of the night. Normally, Asami wasn't one to butt into other's affairs-... Wait, that's not true. She did unconsciously jump into a lot of other people's problems without really thinking much of it and this would definitely probably be one of those moments. Although Asami was aware that Akira didn't seem as comfortable as other students in public, she didn't think much of it. She guessed it was social anxiety or shyness of some sort and let it slide. Even though she was normally very astute and analytical, she left her suspicions at the door, they never did much good for her anyways. The girl chuckled at his statement and shrugged. "Well, I won't force my opinions on you, but I think you look very nice." She reaffirmed with a slight nod of her head. She wasn't lying in her opinion, she had always appreciated people who could put on a suit and still act the same as they did normally. It just showed maturity in the sense that they could keep a calmer, more professional outlook even out of parties and important meetings. Of course, Asami wasn't sure how she could actually explain that to Akira in a reasonable amount of words, or if it would even help to tell him her reasoning so she kept quiet. Some things were better to be kept to oneself, and for once she probably caught them before they could escape her mouth. She was known for normally speaking before she actually thought about her words and honestly, it got her into a lot of trouble with people she'd rather not deal with. While she was trying to learn to control herself, it was difficult and still definitely a work in progress.
          indentHowever, Asami still felt a bit guilty for having sprung the dance idea on Akira earlier that day. The words kind of just slipped from her mouth. In all honesty, she had expected him to say no from the vibe he gave off. He didn't appear to be someone who got out a lot to parties or events in general, and even if he did, she would've assumed he would've spent the time with his date instead of hanging out with her in her quiet cabin. Momentarily, she wished she could turn back time and just not offer the idea at all so he wouldn't feel pressured to join her, and yet, his reaffirmation of "wanting" to go caused a small smile to grace her lips. Her shoulders relaxed at that statement and she nodded her head slightly, knowing it was probably not entirely soon but he still wouldn't turn his back on her. "That's a relief, I would never want to force anyone to do something they don't want to do. It just ruins the experience, you know?" She remarked mid-sigh before meeting his gaze again. At Akira's following comment, she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I know, but still we should both try and enjoy tonight. It's probably not what either of us is used to, but maybe it'll be fun." Asami was never one to judge something before she experienced it and since she hadn't really gone to a dance before, other than the silly middle school ones where she'd sit in a corner and observe the crowd, maybe she'd enjoy it. Well, even if she didn't, at least she would have Akira to talk to.
          indentAsami turned her head back to look at Akira as he spoke up again and smiled softly. "Mhm, I guess that's true." She replied, her hands moving instinctively to hug her arms to her sides, both because of her tendency to feel cold in moderate weather and it was a generally comfortable position for her. Akira's formal gesture caught her by surprise but she chuckled softly and placed her hand in his, looking up to meet Akira's gaze, matching his smile - something she hadn't expected to see. "Thank you."

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Dance โžข Tagged: Kiken

indentEmiko could tell this guy was going to be a troublemaker. No matter how many times she spun it in her head that he was just another oddball of the hero association, she couldn't see that being the case. Already his actions and movements were too precise, too violent to be that of any regular hero and his overly cold demeanor didn't help the case either. So her only options were... civilian or villain. Not a promising decision to choose from - both weren't supposed to be at the party which meant it was part of her duty to make sure he left before he could cause any mischief. She also needed to find out how he had managed to get here if he was a normal civilian, she had remembered someone told her the area was closed off from the nearby town for the duration of the trip but then again, maybe he got lost in the edges of the woods? The pro-hero contemplated these options while the music started up, already humming softly to the familiar melody.
          indentEmiko felt the man tense at her touch but still pulled him along, knowing backing off would be giving him a sense of choice in the decision. Although Emiko would like to believe she wasn't cruel, she definitely was stubborn; anyone could tell you that. Even though she couldn't see his eyes clearly through the mask, she could feel him glaring and it was unsettling, to say the least, and his following statement didn't change that belief. "Hmm, interesting. I'm sorry to say, but no one was created to make mayhem. The choice to do something is what one decides down the road." The girl paused momentarily, his hold on her waist causing her to flinch. Well, it was probably her own fault, but she lost her ability to jump back if she needed to escape. "However, if that's your intention here tonight, I will be forced to make you leave. I'm sorry, but we really can't have you disturbing the party here. On that note, what are your intentions for coming here? You're obviously not a pro-hero so who sent you?" Emiko kept her gaze steady though momentarily her eyes would shift behind him to try and catch any of the other teachers' eyes, however, they seemed to be distracted by other conversations.
          indentThe male's voice definitely caught her off-guard. She assumed the mask was altering the sound waves that came through and that made it more suspicious. Why would he even come here if he would have to go through all the trouble of concealing his face and voice in public? Wouldn't it be less effort to stay hidden then and not draw attention to yourself? The girl considered these possibilities in an attempt to play devil's advocate for a moment, trying to piece together what his reasons for coming here were and what he hoped to gain. Of course, her attempts were in vain and she returned to focusing on the dance, the slightest smile on her lips. "No I don't, but perhaps you'd like to tell me? It would make things a lot easier if you were compliant." She remarked truthfully with a roll of her eyes. His cold hand on her face caused her to freeze up momentarily but she knew she couldn't pull away immediately - it would be suspicious. Instead, she continued to follow his steps in the dance and maintain her composure. "What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned while turning her head to the side to pull his hands from her face. Emiko couldn't see it, but she knew the man was smiling. No, that wasn't the right word. Smirking, that's it.
          indentShe knew he was taunting her and every rational brain cell told her not to fall for it but she was curious--and he offered. But she couldn't make that risk yet. He could be planning something--no he definitely was planning something. Her hand trembled on his shoulder, both with curiosity and concern as it lifted slightly to move towards the mask, however, she caught herself and stopped. Without knowing who he was, it could be dangerous. She knew there were quirks activated by eye contact, heck, she had one and anyways, if she revealed the face of someone whose sight alone could ruin the festivities of the party... No, she couldn't risk it. With a small scoff, Emiko responded confidently "Hm, nice try. But I rather not -- not until I know who you are - which by the way, what's your name?" The woman knew that it was unlikely for him to listen, but she wanted to give it a try. And though she was tempted to rip his mask off and not remain stuck in mystery, she didn't want to risk it. She was treading dangerous waters -- and yet, she didn't feel that afraid.

โœฆ สœแด€สแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด€๊œฑแด€ส€แดœ . / / โž
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 21 โžข Black Fog Quirk โžข Location: Dance โžข Tagged: Winter

indentHayate hung around the edges of the crowd, his eyes scanning the room for any familiar faces. It had appeared that he had arrived a bit too early for the fun. Of course, he knew if he was alone, it would be practically impossible to make it out so he waited. He wasn't afraid of losing his life necessarily, but getting arrested. He would rather die than be forced to spend the rest of his life behind bars - he'd probably go mad. The idea of being trapped in one place for over a day scared him. It was probably influenced by his bad experiences as a child or maybe just his constant necessity to be on the move and seeing new things, but either way, he couldn't let himself get caught. So he decided to lie low, at least until the others arrived.
          indentHayate barely noticed Winter approaching him due to the masculine form they had chosen and was a bit surprised by the poke on his arm. He could tell from the moment after and their words that they weren't happy to be here. Hayate hummed in response and smiled softly before looking to see Winter start to look around the room. His gaze matched theirs until he noticed them pause while looking across the room. He couldn't tell who they were looking at specifically, but he got the general mood that they weren't just staring off into space aimlessly. "Hmm, you find someone you know?" He asked, bumping Winter's forehead with the shoulder they were leaning on, looking back towards the group of kids in the distance to try and deduce who Winter had been staring at. However, to Hayate, they all looked the same and honestly he could care less to try to distinguish their features. The villain was easily distracted from his search through the crowd by Winter's following comment and he scoffed indignantly. "I let you win obviously. It's enough that you'd even consider going on a date with me. And I guess in my eyes, it's a win-win. Whatever you choose, I'll still be able to tease you endlessly throughout it." Hayate said with a small smirk, trying to play it in his favor. The prior day, their bet hadn't gone nearly as smoothly as planned and in the end, Hayate let go of his competitive spirit in order to see another smile from Winter. In retrospect, that was enough for him.

โœฆ jฯ…nฮนcะฝฮน rฮนn . / /โž
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 17 โžข Memory Alteration Quirk โžข Location: Camp (Nearby) โžข Tagged: Taeko, Taichi, Kimiko

indentJunichi sighed and crossed his arms across his chest, letting his twin attempt to comfort him as Taichi scolded him for the job. "It's fine, I'll go out and finish it tonight like I always do. There's a reason we can keep saying we get 100% of our missions completed and I'm not letting that get ruined by another stupid mistake." Junichi groaned, rubbing the back of his neck while looking back towards the camp. "No, Tai, you can keep taking your solo missions or whatever, we can handle ourselves, we've done so before. Today was just an... exception." Junichi was trying to convince himself that the events that had occurred earlier in the woods were nothing more than a miscalculation. What were the odds of another blue-haired female wandering about the woods? It was merely a hiccup, that was it. Junichi hated being wrong, messing up, failing. At anything, even if it was so simple as to finishing a meal at a fancy restaurant. One thing he couldn't stand to do was not finish a mission. It bugged him if he left things incomplete and he knew this mission would until he could go back into the forest and get the job done. And he would.
          indentThe male flinched as Taeko called their mission a failure but chuckled softly and shrugged before looking over towards Taichi to see what he would recommend. Even though smaller in size, Taichi had always been the one to suggest the most logical choices for the group. Junichi nodded his head at the creature's first comment and then placed his head in his hand at the second. Of course, he'd get distracted by sweets. Junichi rolled his eyes and sighed, holding his hands up beside him with a small smile. "Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me, just don't get into any trouble." He said, looking towards the bright eyes of his companions. If anyone could help him feel better when he was down, it was these two. They never failed to make him smile when he got way too caught up in a job or was on the verge of becoming a workaholic. Although he prioritized jobs and money in his life above all except his companions, he was still grateful to have Taeko and Taichi to tell him when it was a good time to take a break from being frustrated over a job.
          indentA familiar voice split the air behind him and Junichi slowly turned around to face the person he hoped he wouldn't have to confront again. Following his misidentification of the girl in the woods, he jetted out of there like there was no tomorrow, barely being able to mutter an apology before he headed off to calculate where he had gone wrong. And of course, to his luck, she was here. Of course, she was. What other reason would a teenage girl have in the woods? The smile that had been on his face was quickly replaced by a flat expression as he narrowed his eyes at the blue-haired girl, looking her up and down. Well, she's definitely dressed differently than before was really all his analytical brain could process at the moment while he looked up to meet her gaze again. He considered playing dumb for a minute but realized that would be below him and sighed. "Yes, I am. My comrades and I were just stopping by on our way back to town. No need to concern yourself, miss. Now, don't you have a date at that party to meet up with?" He queried, gesturing in the direction of the noise and excitement in the background. Junichi looked back at the two with an expression of "please help me" in his eyes before he turned back to the girl, his composure returning as he let out a sigh. "Sorry about earlier, I was just looking for one of my friend's sisters and all she gave me was 'blue-haired' so I didn't have much to work from. I hope you can forgive me for my rash actions." Junichi offered the girl a small bow, internally cursing himself for having made the mistake that led him to this point, but smiled softly to disguise it.

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: Mayu's Cabin โžข Tagged: Daichi

indentMayu smiled and swayed slightly side-to-side as Daichi spoke. "No problem, I get that. Hair is always something... fun to sort out. I remember once my mom was trying to get me ready for a party and she spent a good two hours trying to find a hairstyle that complimented the shape of the dress. Now that was an experience." Mayu said with a small smile, nodding as he thanked her. Her hands were particularly fidgety with nerve, a result of her finally comprehending that she was heading to a party she wanted to go to, with someone she wanted to go with. It honestly felt like a dream and if it was, she was hoping she'd never wake up. So many times before this, she had headed to parties in dread, knowing that she'd be with same rich families with their same rich and snobby sons. It had never been fun but this... this time would be different. She was with Daichi. A nice boy, someone who cared for her and someone she enjoyed being around... At his following comment, Mayu nodded her head quickly, her mind finally snapping back to reality. "Of course! I really enjoyed it. Your voice is so pretty and yea, a duet would be a lot of fun? Do you have any in mind?" She asked brightly, her eyes lighting up with curiosity almost instantaneously.
          indentWhen Daichi put the necklace in her hand and wrapped her fingers around it, Mayu blushed, looking down so it would be less obvious, wishing she could rub it out of her cheeks. "I-I don't know what to say. Thank you so much, please tell that to your mom as well, it's really gorgeous... I-I'll treasure it." She said with a small smile, her hand moving over the glassy surface of the blue gem. At his compliment, the girl smiled and her hands began to shake as she put the necklace on, staring down at it for a moment before looking to smile at Daichi again. "T-thank you! I definitely will. I'll get you something in return after the trip, I promise." She said, feeling slightly guilty for not bringing anything for him. She had read up online that at some dances known as "prom" and "homecoming", little flowery gifts were exchanged before the dance. Although she wasn't sure what a "boutonniere" was, she wanted to be able to give something back to Daichi later on. "Of course! Could I get your number then?" She asked before holding her phone out to Daichi with a "new contact" page open for him to put in his number. Mayu's heart felt light in her chest as she raised a hand to the new necklace around her neck, caressing it gently. She knew, no matter how it clashed with any of her other dresses and outfits, she would never take it off. She felt comfortable with its presence around her, like an eternal hug around the neck and a memory of her first breath of freedom at UA. Her mind began to wander off but Daichi's words caught her attention again. "Oh! Either way, I'm fine with anything, really. What do you want to do?"
    Last edited by lilymei. on Tue May 28, 2019 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    lilymei.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

malice.

Postby divinity. » Sat May 11, 2019 1:09 pm

( ๆญป )xxโ๐’๐”๐™๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl emiko x]

indent kiken released a small and subtle scoff, this girl was asking and talking far too much for his liking. he simply wanted to cause havoc amongst the camp and enjoy the night and leave, that was all he asked for. kiken did admit though, he looked far too suspicious for any civilian or pro hero, and it was obvious that he was. he stuck out like a sore thumb, his simple yet elegant villain costume, and his mask made him seem far too different to be any one of the two options. he couldn't help it- it was much more amusing that way. he didn't want to go to the dance dressed like a pro-hero, there wasn't anything fun about that and kiken looked more like a young adult than a teen. nevertheless, when Kaito had mentioned the dance and the opportunity to toy with the students of UA he couldn't refuse it. he never refused an opportunity to toy with anyone. though he could admit that he should've been more prepared in case anything bad happened to him. he knew that there would be other villains from the league he was in around in the area. narrowing his eyes, he quickly scanned the area for any villains that he recognized. his eyes flickered back to the woman at hand.
          indent he scoffed at her statement, "then I must be the first you've met that was created for the sole reason of creating mayhem,". while it seemed like he was lying, he really wasn't. his parent's ideal child was one who could create chaos and havoc amongst the dull world. he was the result of a quirk marriage. quirk marriage isn't uncommon but it isn't seen everywhere either. he didn't mind that he was the result of a quirk marriage, in fact, he was grateful that he was born with the quirk that he had. he was born into the world of villainy but he enjoyed it that way and he wouldn't have it any other way. "and you best believe that ," he cocked his head to the side as the smirk remained plastered on his face. he hummed softly as he tightened his grip on the woman, "I sent myself here, angel" he remarked before he loosened his grip. " and I don't plan to reveal my intentions," he said simply. there was no point in telling the hero what he wanted and what he planned to do. if he were to reveal his plans- he'd be plain stupid.
          indent his smirk only grew as he felt the hero's hand tremble. "what's wrong, angel?" he cooed lightly. he leaned his face in close enough that his mask was touching the tip of her nose, "cat got your tongue? or maybe it's the fear?" he teased. he turned his head towards the band and listened as the music transitioned into fast tempo jazz. he quickened his dancing and chuckled, "you dragged me here to dance and here you are," he paused, "I'm surprised you haven't pieced anything yet, angel" he twirled the girl, "I thought heroes were supposed to be perfect and smart" he grip on the woman tightened. "maybe my expectations were higher than I had anticipated"
    divinity.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

resolve.

Postby lilymei. » Sat May 11, 2019 6:00 pm

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Dance โžข Tagged: Kiken

indentEmiko continued to analyze the man she was dancing with, trying to figure out his identity or at least tracings of who he might be. Having already deduced that he was far from a normal civilian, sneaky pro-hero or student at the camp, she was left with her two options, but really... only one. Although she wanted to deny the option, she knew it had to be the case but how was it so easy to get in? She knew that there were people checking identity at the doors so how could someone like him sneak in? And were there others like him who got in? She didn't actually know what the guards were doing to check identity - she'd have to question that... later, but if this man had managed to get in simply by sauntering through the doors, it was likely there were others. But for now, Emiko had to worry about the issue at hand. There was someone with ill-intent in front of her and she had two choices: fight him or try to negotiate. Given the location and situation, she knew the first option wasn't really optimal. Alarming the students was the last thing she wanted to do, the best case scenario would be to solve the issue without them noticing... It was basically a figment of her imagination, but the girl was going to try her hardest to make it a reality.
          indentHis response caused the girl to tilt her head slightly and narrow her eyes. Although his tone made it appear as though he was joking, there was something about the way he said it that confounded her. It didn't sound entirely fabricated. "Even if I concede to that fact, it was of your own volition that you came here, and it'll be of your own volition if you decide to cause any trouble. As it'll be of my own necessity to stop you from doing so." She remarked seriously, her hazel eyes darkening as she spoke. Her fingernails dug into the back of his hand slightly as he continued to speak. She could swear he was smirking under that mask and the mere thought of it caused her body to instinctively shudder and tense up. The girl felt his grip tighten on her but she remained still, trying not to let on her nervousness in the situation, a small smile still lining her lips. "Hm, that was to be expected. It would be dumb move if you were to be truthful about them anyways. No harm in trying." She let out a disappointed sigh, looking away momentarily. At this point, Emiko had expected the response. The man didn't seem willing to give up any information since the beginning and she didn't really expect him to change his mind over the course of two minutes but she tried. She always did with people like him. Even if she knew an attempt would be futile, she wanted to always put the option out there, give them a choice they probably never had in their past. But alas, most villains were jaded in their ideas before Emiko could reach out and try to help them.
          indentEmiko leaned her face away from the villain as he moved in, her eyes narrowing as she forcefully tensed her muscles to stop them from shaking, letting out a deep sigh to regain her composure. After a moment, she returned to her previous position, allowing the tip of the mask to touch her nose as she smiled back at the villain. "Nothing's wrong, sir, I'm enjoying myself actually." She mocked with a slight chuckle, her heart still rapidly beating within her chest as she swallowed her nerves again before responding. "Why should I be afraid of someone like you? You're in my domain after all. You should be the one who's scared." Emiko followed him into the faster-paced dance, mimicking his steps with ease, the movement actually causing her shoulders to release their stored tension. "Who said I haven't thought anything through yet? It's such an honor to have someone like you set their expectations so high for me, truly. But anyways, if you're here to be a nuisance to these kids, I'll have no choice to stop you. I'd much rather just have a friendly discussion, but something tells me that's not the case. However, I'll tell you now that causing trouble here won't change a thing. You won't make a statement and it'll be practically pointless. So why are you even trying?" The girl held her head up confidently as she smiled towards the mask, finally glaring directly into the holes of it to meet the gaze that had been taunting her throughout the dance. Her goals were few: find out his intention, keep him from ruining the night for the kids and... help him. She didn't want to have to hurt him, she didn't like hurting anyone, but if that was the only way to keep him from harming the students, it was the only options she had. But she wouldn't let that be the end of it, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she added to a list of reasons of why he aligned himself the way he did.
    lilymei.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

"devilish? oh that's me!"

Postby divinity. » Sun May 12, 2019 12:15 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl emiko x]

indent kiken cursed under his breath slightly. he was doing nothing productive. scoffing, "you're wasting my time, hero," he growled softly. it started to irritate him greatly. he was getting distracted and dragged down by the hero. obviously, it was a great opportunity for him to learn more about the hero so he could learn their quirk and how to work against them- but that wasn't what he came to the camp for. he wanted to create mayhem amongst the students and watch them cower in fear as he terrorized the camp. he knew he couldn't do that yet though, not till he got away from the hero first. he turned his head away from the hero and analyzed his surroundings. he spotted a few recognizable villains in the crowd of heroes and students. "what a surprise, you have no idea what's going on right now," he chuckled, "you're surrounded by chaos and disarray and you don't even know it, how sad,". he shook his head gently. he made eye-contact with the hero through the mask, "you won't be able to stop me. I won't let you,". he clicked his tongue, "what a nuisance you heroes are," he grabbed Emiko's face tightly before giving it a firm squeeze. "never let us have any fun, how selfish"
          indentkiken glared at the hero before him as he felt a small sharp pain on his back, "now-now, that's so mean of you, what have I done for you to resort to hurting me?" he wailed playfully, shaking his head. "I thought heroes were supposed to be nice," he pouted. he quirked his brow as he saw a small smile from Emiko, "how pathetic" he mumbled. he didn't see why there was a reason to be smiling- especially at a stressful time like this. he thought it was odd to find someone smiling when they were hurt or trying to protect someone they love- but at the same time, he felt like it was meaningless and pitiful. "there wasn't a point in trying," he said jerking his head to the side, "you're quite confusing," he mumbled. giving his head another shake of disappointment he laughed, "it's heartwarming to see that you care for others and the students," he paused before his smile turned into a frown, "but all of that can be taken from you in a split second," he smiled once more, "not to mention, I'd admire you if I actually cared- but I don't" he shrugged.
          indenthis eyes narrowed suspiciously at the hero. enjoying herself? what a strange girl. "how irritating," he grumbled under his breath. he couldn't decipher whether it was a lie or the simple truth. why would I be afraid of someone like you. it took him every ounce of his being not to rip his mask off and activate his quirk. still, he didn't know her quirk yet so he couldn't put his own life on the line. "you obviously don't know who I am and quite frankly it's better if you didn't" he paused before a smirk took over his face, "ah, but I shouldn't be so rude and not introduce myself?" he chuckled darkly. "I have no reason to be scared I feel no fear, especially of you" he spat. he took note that she had previously been tensed up. "ah, no need to be so tense," he teased, "I wouldn't even think about hurting you without a reason to," he lied. "nuisance? that hurt~" he whined. he released a small chuckle, "I have my reasons of being here but I find it better not to tell someone like you," he shook his head, "after all, we're two complete opposites," he hinted at his villain status- though it was very subtle. he felt irritation grow as he saw the grin on her face, pathetic. "you're getting quite annoying with that smile," he mentioned. there was not a reason to smile. rolling his eyes, "hey, do me a favor and take this mask off- it's getting hot~" he whined. he had asked for the hero to take off his mask once more but he wasn't prepared to hurt her or anything- he was saving that for later. a small bead of sweat rolled down his face. "nevermind, i'll have to do it myself" he sighed.
          indentslowly tearing the mask off his face, he was hit with a fresh breeze. "konichiwa~" he greeted the hero as if he hadn't been talking to her for the past few minutes. his face was recognizable to nearly anyone in Tokyo. he wasn't a famous villain but he was well-known here and there. "my name is akume, what's yours?" he flashed the hero a fake smile.
    divinity.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

damaged.

Postby lilymei. » Sun May 12, 2019 1:36 pm

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž

indentEmiko continued to let the confident smile stay upon her lips, finding the villain's contempt to be entertaining. "Oh really? Well, you're free to try and make me leave. Though I don't know if I'll let you off the hook that easily." Emiko chortled lightly, her smile widening at his irritation. She continued to drag him from the jazz song back into a classical piece, her grip tightening on him again to keep him in place. At this point, her only care was keeping him in line and in place. The second he tried to cause any trouble would be the second Emiko would have to act. And in all honesty, she wanted to avoid that possibility at all costs. Her eyes followed him as he looked around the room, her eyes stopping on unfamiliar faces across the room and she immediately wondered if they were with him. If so, there were a lot more than she had expected. She had thought it might've been a 2-man or 3-man job, but his head stopped multiple times around the room, indicating there were a lot more... As his head snapped back to face her, she glared again, the smile on her lips wavering. If what he was insinuating was true, she knew they might be in trouble. Although UA had brought in more heroes to guard the area, she also wasn't sure how many villains were present. For all she knew, they were outnumbered 2-1... But maybe not. "Don't you dare mock us. If you think we haven't learned our lesson from last night, you're going to be sadly mistaken when you choose to act." She hissed, the smile dissolving entirely into a serious frown. "Oh please. Do you want to wager on that because I assure you, I'm tougher than I look," Emiko smirked, turning her head to bite his hand when it grabbed her face. It had been the second time he had tried that already and she was revolted by it. Although she told herself she wouldn't act on impulse, she couldn't hold herself back. "You guys are the selfish ones, trying to ruin the lives of so many for your own despicable entertainment."
          indentEmiko rolled her eyes at his comment and said nothing in response to it, the small remnants of a smirk still on her lips. "You have no room to talk about playing nice and if you weren't here to cause trouble, maybe I'd treat you with the hospitality any human should deserve." She took note of his mumbling, barely being able to catch it but immediately started grinning afterward. Emiko knew it wasn't exactly the best idea to taunt an enemy but if he was going to, she wouldn't hold back. "Hm, I thought so but it didn't hurt to try - some people actually respond well to simple questions but others are too dense to understand my real intention." She said with a soft sigh, reminiscing momentarily. Since her graduation from UA, Emiko had tried to help villains instead of immediately turning them in and away forever. She didn't think it was right to treat anyone like a caged animal, no matter what they had done in life. Of course, it helped when villains had true intentions and reasons she could talk about and change, but in other cases, talking wasn't an option and all she could do was talk to a lawyer for them. His next statement hit home for her though and she bit her lip, holding back an outburst. She noticed his voice softened at one part of his declaration and she frowned, trying to decipher why. "I know that but then what gives you the right to hurt others? If life is so precious, we shouldn't try to ruin it for one another, don't ya think?" She asked, offering a small smile, this time genuine as tears sat in the corners of her eyes. She raised her hand to the mask and stroked a finger against it as a moment of her motherly instincts kicked in. She wanted to comfort him, but when he snapped back to his prior personality, she sighed and replaced her hand on his shoulder again. "Heh, I don't need your admiration or your care, I can take care of myself." Emiko blinked the tears away quickly and smiled once more.
          indentEmiko could sense his annoyance from a mile away and still she just continued to smile. It was all she knew how to do in a stressful situation, trick herself into thinking it was okay so she could remain calm. In a way, it was a pretty effective coping mechanism and nothing had been able to cause her to panic when she used it. "I don't care who you are, all I care is that you're here with malice intent towards either the Association or the children and I won't stand by and let you hurt them." She growled, shivers going down her spine as she heard his voice darken. Every nerve in her body told her to run but she stayed as firm as possible, channeling her fear into frustration and resolve. "Think what you want, but if you try to lay a finger on any of the students here, I will give you a reason to be afraid of me." She chuckled softly, a deep amber glow threatening to take over her hazel eyes. She blinked twice and it disappeared. "Mhm, for some reason I don't think that's true. I think you were momentarily considering to try and kill me here on the spot, weren't you? But either way, I'll find out your reasons before the end of the night." The girl challenged, her grip tightening on his shoulder. "Hm, so what's wrong with being opposites? It's no barrier to me." Emiko smiled more intensely as he mentioned being annoyed by it again and narrowed his eyes at his taunt. What was he trying to get her to do? Of course, she guessed he had given up preserving his identity, but still, what made him change his mind after so long? She knew he could've taken it off himself right after she said no the first time, and still he was asking now. "Maybe you should've thought about that in the first place before you barged in here wearing one." She commented with a raised brow, tensing at his next comment.
          indentHer hand moved momentarily from his shoulder as he took it off, freezing immediately at the sight underneath. Her voice caught in her throat as her eyes immediately jolted around the room in hopes that no one was paying attention to them. Without a thought, she grabbed the mask and pushed it back towards his face again, losing her balance in the process. She stumbled to keep her balance but held the mask to his face tightly. Her prior aura of calm and cool disintegrated as she growled. "Why are you here?" Emiko immediately grabbed his shoulder to pull him away from the center of the ballroom towards a back entrance, keeping her eyes steady on him in case he decided to act. Her voice was dark and serious, her words heavy as she tried to regain her composure. "Is that so? It's a pleasure to meet you. Now how about we continue this conversation outside?" While she had been expecting a villain, she hadn't expected a murderer. Akume, the name disgusted her. She could stand most villains, they all had intentions, feelings, emotions and thought towards what they did. But not him, he killed people without a second thought, he didn't care about lives - the one thing Emiko valued and attempted to save every day of her life. Maybe it was a blessing that she'd finally be able to confront him on his actions but it felt like a curse to have to meet him here...
    Last edited by lilymei. on Tue May 21, 2019 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    lilymei.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

"hello hello!"

Postby divinity. » Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 am

indent he narrowed his eyes at the woman, "mm, you're smiling to tick me off even more, huh?" he hummed before rolling his eyes. he caught onto her antics rather quickly, "it's getting quite obvious, angel," he shrugged as he released a sigh. he scanned the area before he knew he'd be able to try anything. the clock was ticking and he hasn't done anything yet. he curled his hand into a fist before he grumbled under his breath. "heroes nowadays are wasting my time, they don't match up to my standards," he whined lightly. he wasn't lying. every hero he's met and fought against was no match for kiken, unfortunately. he had a habit of killing people off without a second thought and without hesitating. of course he'd feel guilty if he cared about the well being of other people- but he didn't care at all, and that's what made him such an intimidating villain. "hm, I must hand it to you though," he paused as he looked at the white-haired hero, "you're quite observant". humming, he felt the need to point it out as he noted she had been watching him as he scanned the room numerous times in their conversation. he didn't mind, though. it was better for the hero to know the villains for their sake, not only that but it would be more amusing. "ahh, this brings me pleasure. so many of us have gathered here and you don't know which ones are which~" he purred as he slipped his hand under Emiko's chin. "it's almost like a game~" he chimed softly. "but what game? hide-and-seek? or is it more of a gamble for your life?" he chuckled. "I'll make sure they won't hurt you," he paused as he flashed the hero a fake smile as his grip on her chin tightened substantially, "that's my job and you're my prey".
          indenthe smirked at her remark about the night prior. he released a loud laugh, "oh yeah huh! that was so amusing," he shook his head softly, "I do believe that we took one of your student's hostage, correct?" his smirk grew, "where were you during all that? where were the other pro heroes? you say you'd risk everything to save the innocent but the students had to defend her and protect her while the pros sat back and watched," he growled. this was another issue with heroes. he knew he was heartless but back then he had a few people he cared for. well, not a few- maybe one. "you guys call yourselves selfless but cower in fear when you come across something you can't compete against," he calmed himself down. he could easily just lock eyes with the hero but he wanted to finish the conversation before he did anything else. "whatever, heroes aren't that cool anyway," he shrugged before he let go out the girl. he quirked a brow at her statemate, "selfish? us? don't make me laugh," he waved his hand nonchalantly. he giggled, "I think ruining lives can be beneficial too, you know?" he smiled gently, though it took him a lot of his will to make up that smile. "the newer generation is growing quickly, they're getting weaker and I think it's my duty as a villain to keep them in check," he placed a hand on his chest. he narrowed his eyes at the girl as she bit his hand, "disgusting," he growled. raising his hand to land a punch on the woman, he stopped himself midway. "ah, I shouldn't hit a woman, it isn't very gentleman-like of me," he shook his head in disappointment. he took note that she didn't like her face to be held. pulling out his handkerchief he wiped his hand, "you never cease to disgust me," he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "heroes, tch" he looked down at the ground.
          indent"I'm not here for hospitality, angel," he spat. who does she think she is? "I'm simply here to have a good time, that's all," he said swaying his hips to the music. "you heroes forget how to have fun," he teased. kiken was never a big fan of heroes growing up, he always thought of them as cliche and boring. the thought of villainy and people creating havoc made him happy and glad he was alive. certainly he'd been blessed with a quirk good enough to fulfill his dreams of becoming a villain himself. he loved what he was doing and he knew he'd never stop- no matter what anyone told him. he focused back onto the hero before he let out a small sound of surprise. "what's up with you," he whispered. his brows furrowed in confusion as she saw her bite her lip in a weak attempt to prevent crying. his eyes flew to the small tears in the corner of her eyes, his body tensed up slightly. why was she crying? "uh," he didn't know what to do. sighing, he shook his head, I expected this from a hero, he patted the girl's head. "mm, it's okay, but- I still think it's best to ruin the lives of others, I find it amusing, don't ya think?" he mocked the girl. he knew this would push her over the edge but he didn't care in the slightest. he simply didn't care . he chuckled as he witnessed the sudden change of attitude. "you can't stop me~" he sang softly. "no one can"
          indenthe was taken aback at her statement. he took a few seconds before he placed a smirk on his face, "ah, impressive. you knew I even considered killing you. honestly, I don't know why I didn't do it in the first place," he sighed in disappointment. I really should've done it huh? he laughed. "oh angel, I thought I already told you? I don't have a reason I just wanted to be here to have fun," he insisted on that being the reason. the moment he took off his Japanese-styled mask the hero flew into a panic and tried to force it back onto him. "ah, Konichiwa," he paused momentarily. he grabbed the mask and put all his physical strength onto it. watching the mask break into pieces. he knew the mask was made of glass so watching shatter was a beautiful sight for sore eyes. " how about we continue our talk here?"

"Emiko-san?"
    Last edited by divinity. on Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
    divinity.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

"inked" 010 | "frostbitten" 010 | "gravity" 002

Postby Kveykva » Mon May 13, 2019 12:31 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
      ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Inked In" | 27 | Male | Tattoo | Villain | Tags: Kurohime Maeda
      โ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šโž
    Of course, all it took was a little charm and and offhand wink to get Kurohime on board. She was the kind of girl who wore her heart on sleeve, which made her easy to manipulate, especially for someone like Susumu. Though when it came to her, he planned to keep his word. Once her lunch break passed and she returned to work, the villain slipped an ID into her pocket that would allow her entry into the dance. Susumu himself headed home to prepare for the night ahead, having an ID for himself, as well as a very fashionable suit to wear to such a formal occasion. After all, his looks had to be on point if he were to steal the spotlight. It consisted of a white button up and a sleek pair of black dress pants, with a matching tie and a silver trench coat than nearly matched his hair in color. Once he'd double, no triple checked his outfit in the mirror and changed out some of his tattooed items, he headed out to meet Kurohime at their rendezvous.

The instant their eyes met just outside the door to the UA dance, Susumu caught her compliment, and swiftly returned his own. "You look even better, Sugar~" There was no denying how stunning she was in her dress. Although quite similar to her villain costume, he found that it made Kurohime even more attractive. Sweet, psychotic Kurohime. The quirkless girl no one pays much mind. Till there's a knife in their gut, that is. He offered his hand to her, taking her own and planting a kiss on her delicate fingers. "I coined the idea in passing, but if anyone else show's, it's for themselves, not the group. But that's not on my mind," He met her ruby gaze with his eyes of molten silver. "Tonight you'll be my queen, and we're going to steal the show; all eyes on us. Just be yourself and watch the world go mad." Susumu offered her that charming smile and walked her inside, flashing his and the duchess' false IDs to gain entry to the event.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผก๏ฝ’๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ
      ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Cherry Bomb" | 15 | Female | Bioarmor | Class 1-B | Tags: Milo
      โ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šœโž
    In response to her rants and sorrows, the other young boy offered reassurance, in the form of a story. A young man with a dream of being a photographer, fighting against the long shadow cast by his father's villainous career. In the end, the boy grew up to be a villain as well. "What do you think the moral of the story is?" Arctica couldn't be sure. The first thing to come to mind is that no matter how hard she tried to deny the evil in her blood, the harder destiny would push back, until either she gave into her blood or she snapped under the pressure. Both options scared her, and that's why she was so open to the comforting her newfound friend offered. Milo, he called himself. I like that name, though she was too shy to say it out loud. Milo commented that even with the evil in her bloodline, she still looked too cute to be evil, and he even had the nerve to poke her cheek. Arctica wrinkled her nose in embarrassment, her maroon cheeks growing a shade darker. "I'm n-n-not c-cute..." She mumbled, folding her arms in a pouty manner. Her mood had since vastly improved, and the tears she shed were almost like a distant memory, marked only by the wetness following the lines marking her cheeks.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ
      ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Never-Miss Hit" | 44 | Male | Ridged Vessel | Civilian | Tags: Hana Mikami
      โ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽโž
    The silence that followed the cascade of collapsing books was damn near deafening, and for a moment Satoshi believed the other lone soul in the bookstore hadn't heard. Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, her voice cut the air like a knife. "If you don't pick those books up by the time I actually find you, I will personally kick your sorry butt out the front door!" So much for first impressions, but at least the task given was quite easily accomplished. As the woman stumbled her way towards the bookshelves, the former assassin silently made his way around to the adjacent aisle to rescue the fallen books from the floor. Despite his incredible weight, he didn't make a sound; not until he stood behind the young woman with his arms piled full with books on various topics, the authors ranging from Jas to Jil. "My apologies; insomnia's made me clumsy." His voice was cool and unwavering, nearly void of emotion. He returned the books to their respective places on the shelves, though the last of them caught his interest. "I'm still looking for furniture, this is sure to come in handy." Interior decorating was not his strong suit. He looked up from the guide book's cover to meet the shopkeeper's gaze, though he ended up having to look down. "What's your policy on lending out books, if I may ask?"
    Kveykva

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me