Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:45 pm

“Yes I agree. I’m getting tired of waiting as well. It would be wise to split up again.” Princess Peacock replied. So Who’s going with who? Or are we all splitting up...that seems like a bad idea... she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:30 pm

Alpha was slightly satisfied that at least one person had agreed to his plan but wondered if the others would approve. “I suggest that we go in partners or alone so that can cover more ground that way,” the gray hero said. I hope we manage to find the Phantrum. It’d be awful if Paris had a villain rampaging around forever.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:10 pm

"I already know where the Phantrum is.", said Nightingale not bothering to pay either the Wolf or the Peacock much, if any, attention, "And Scales and I are going to handle him now so this will all be over soon enough." The Crow really didn't want to go below in the copy of the Opera House's underbelly. But there wasn't any choice in the matter. She was sure that was where they would find the Akuma Victim and the script housing the dark butterfly. She still didn't know how to purify it but that didn't matter. She knew where he was and that was what did matter. All that was left was to go and get the job finally done.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:05 am

“Well if you knew you shouldn’t have flown off. We are suppose to work together. So lead the way, Nightingale” Princess Peacock said. Shes more annoying than Adrianna. she thought. The Peacock heroine loved covering for her sister when she had to. Plus her sister was just a lot of fun to hang out with. Nightingale should have at least let three or four others go with her when she had flown off earlier.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ramen bun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:28 am

Form~
Name: Mei Lily Hallow
Other names: Meisy
Residence: Dad ( Mark Hallow) Mom (Molly Hallow)
Hero, Villain or Normal: Hero
Alter-Ego(only is applicable): Sherabbit
Affiliation: She is a member of the baker crew, Helping out Marionette
Wielded Miraculous(if applicable): A new miraculous, An orange bunny.
Kwami(if applicable): Mia
Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous): Jumping down the rabbit hole, is the one... The only... Sherabbit!
Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable): Hopping super high, Making holes really quick.
Weapon(if has a Miraculous): A lasso made out of pure carrot.
Love interest: Nathaniel Kurtzburg
Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances): Orangeish hair, An orange sweater, and white gogo boots, and freckles. Her alter ego is a ginger rabbit with white collar
Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas): Cutesy (Civillian) Hoppity (Alter-Ego)
History: She doesn't know, Her parents wont tell her.
Powers and abilities : Get to places quickly
Other information?: She's a happy golucky girl with the dream of becoming an artist.

Members~
Marionette
Mr Chang
Mrs Chang
Mei
Relationships~
Mari likes adrien.
ramen bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:34 am

No.

Read plot and look at other oc forms.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu May 02, 2019 10:17 pm

Alpha furrowed his brow. “If you knew where he was, why didn’t you tell us?” he asked, skepticism creeping into his voice. And she’s so full of herself too. She doesn’t even bother to pay us attention after we went through all that trouble of searching for her. And thinking that only her and that dragon hero could solve everything? Ridiculous! But it didn’t matter right now, even though he agreed with Princess Peacock, because they were finally going to capture the akuma.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 17, 2019 12:22 pm

"Because, frankly, I don't need to be wasting time with freshly hatched heros trying to fly for the first time. I'm a heroine not a mama bird. The only reason I let Bluebird and Honeybee ruffle my feathers is because I know and respect Duusuu and Pollen. Don't get their choices but respect them.", replied the dark plumed hero looking at Alpha unimpressed. It was true. The only reason Nightingale was even remotly tolerant was the knowledge she had of the Peacock and Bee Miraculouse's Kwamis. Surely they were given to their kwners for a reason even if it was a complete mystery. Not that it particularly interested the avian Miraculous Holder. "You guys shouldn't be here, there is too much at stake for me fo worry about Hawkmoth getting his feelers on other Miraculouses. If you can't realize this is just like Phantom of the Opera then leave this to someone capable. You'll just end up on a leash tied to a grate under the opera house like Roul otherwise." With that Nightingale took Roux Long's hand to lead him away. They had to get below the opera house.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Freshly hatched?! Okay now I’m mad! Princess Peacock thought. She couldn’t help it. It was like Nightingale was trying to make her think negative thoughts. With a sigh she watched Nightingale leave. “I know this is Phantom of the opera...” she muttered. Princess Peacock looked at Alpha. “We should follow them. I get that we risk our miraculous, but that stubborn girl could get hurt or worse. Sure she dragged Roux Long along. But the two of them don’t stand a chance alone. What do you think?” She said, unsure what to do anymore, because as usual Nightingale was being a pain.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me