๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Encouraging Boy; Fox girls observing;Angst relaxing

Postby Ice_The_Random » Wed May 08, 2019 5:13 am

Kohaku Kita
Age:15|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags:Charles|Location:Camp|
His smile seemed to brighten a bit at the mention of piano playing, as he also enjoyed music.
"You can play piano? That's amazing, bet it helps sometimes with confidence," he said, his excitement showing, "Only thing I can do other than video games is burn things with my quirk. Music tends to keep people calm or amp them up."
His golden eyes shimmered with excitement as he glanced up at him again, though upon seeing the other male's nervousness, he calmed himself a bit.
"I'm sure you'll be okay once you start playing," he said calmly, "I've heard musicians can get lost in their music. I know I get lost when I'm playing a game and get focused. My sister once had to push me off the couch because I was gaming for fourteen hours straight."
He chuckled a bit at the memory, though he shook his head with yet another smile.
"You'll do fine, I'm sure of it," he encouraged.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yukiko Kita /Kaede Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Kaede;Open| Location:Camp|
Age:60|F|Job:Guidance Counselor|Quirk:Fox|Location:Camp|Tags:Yukiko;Open|

Watching as her grandmother sauntered over to her, the white haired, fox eared teen turned her gaze to the other students with a sigh.
"Yukiko, are you alright over here," her grandmother asked, their similarly colored eyes meeting as the younger fox quirk user nodded.
"Yes, Grandmother, I just don't feel like socializing much. You should enjoy yourself, though," she replied, earning a sigh from the older woman.
"Yukiko, you're young. I know the past hasn't been the best to you, but you should be making the most of your teen years," Kaede responded, tucking a strand of her greying hair behind her ear, "You are a kindhearted child, I know you can make a few friends."
Yukiko looked down, playing with the hem of her dress a bit, her tail flicking nervously, ears flat as she let out a breath.
"But what if they just laugh me away, like the others did," she muttered, "I don't want to gain more scars than I already have."
Kaede said nothing as she hugged her granddaughter, before moving to stand against another section of the wall, the two returning their gazes to watch the room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:Open|Location:Run-Down part of the city, in a rare abandoned house|
Closing her eyes with a sigh, Naomi listened to everything as she relaxed a bit. The brown haired young woman seemed too used to it, as she opened her grey-blue eyes to glance around. Humming to herself, she didn't bother to use her quirk. Naomi was too tired to try anyway. Looking back at the door, she stood, putting her backpack on the opposite shoulder of her katana as she leaned down, taking out her Swiss-army-knife style pocket knife to open the door. Giving a laugh as the lock clicked open, the young woman entered the building, shutting the door before taking off some dust-covered plastic from an old couch, placing her things on it before she flopped down.
"Well, it's better than being outside," she mused, noting how dusty the building's furniture was, "This place has definitely seen better days. Maybe I'll claim it for myself, if I like it enough.Then nobody can call it breaking and entering."
Laughing at her own joke, she let herself relax enough to rest on the couch, still listening to the surrounding noises. The quiet seemed to only be broken by the occasional passers-by and vehicle traffic.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I'm too tired to write a good title"

Postby lilymei. » Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am

โœฆ ฮ”ฦจฮฑะผฮน ะ„ฮนฮบฯƒ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 17 โžข Time Restoration Quirk โžข Location: Her Cabin โžข Tagged: Akira

indentAsami hadn't expected herself to ask Akira out to the dance. Then again, she never really could expect her own movements and instinctive choices in general, so she wasn't exactly surprised. Initially, that morning she had planned to go out exploring for the day and return back to her cabin a bit after the party started so she wouldn't have to go, but of course with her run-in with Ms. Yamaguchi, that plan was quickly dismissed. Of course, she didn't expect for Akira to actually ask her anything on the way back to her cabin since she had never heard him speak a ton but she did admit, she had a good time making casual conversation with him. Even if it was mainly her rambling while he sat there and nodded occasionally, she still enjoyed it. While preparing lunch, she had thought about the few options she had left regarding her prior plan to ditch the dance. She couldn't very well waltz out of her cabin again without worrying Ms. Yamaguchi again so she couldn't exactly escape her roommate's nagging to get her to go with someone, so with Akira there, it seemed like the best option. Anyways, although he was quiet, at least he listened, which was more than she could say for a lot of people. It was a simple request, and Asami didn't really mean much by it but she was surprised he accepted her invitation at all. After that, her roommate returned to the cabin to prepare for the dance that night and, in the nicest way possible, kicked Akira out.
        indentAsami hadn't really packed anything extraordinarily fancy, it just wasn't her style, but as she dug further into her suitcase, she found a simple medium length maroon dress with half sleeves she wore for another party a few weeks before school had started. The girl had completely forgotten she had packed the dress, but she was glad she did. After quickly changing into it, she threw her hair into a messy braid before she heard a knock on the door. Asami sighed and stared at the door for a good minute before approaching to open it, still tying up the last strands of her hair from her eyes. She pulled the door open and saw Akira dressed-up in front of her and smiled. "Good evening, you're looking charming." She complimented with a small smile before walking out to stand in front of him, closing the door behind her so her roommate could finish getting ready. "You really don't have to do this, you know. I'm not forcing you to go or anything, but thank you anyways. I hope you'll enjoy yourself." She remarked with a small shrug of her shoulders. She had noticed that Akira's voice was a bit shaky but just let it go, not wanting to make him any more uncomfortable than he already seemed to be. The girl looked in the general direction of where the dance was to be held before turning to face Akira again. "So, shall we go?"

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Dance โžข Tagged: Kiken

indentEmiko had continued to read the entire afternoon on her porch, completely undisturbed the world around her. In fact, she would've stayed there all night if it weren't for the voices of the students in the distance as they got ready for the dance that evening. Emiko pulled out her phone to check the time and nearly jumped from her seat, having not realized how late it had gotten. With a small sigh, the girl closed her book and walked back into her cabin, slipping the book in the side table drawer. It had been so long since Emiko had gone to a party of any sort. She avoided them for a long while in school as she didn't find the point in going. She knew events like those were always known for finding true love in the form of a mysterious dance partner or just going with someone who asked you out, and although she had been asked out in high school, she just wasn't interested. Romance had always just been a distraction to her goals and ambitions, nothing more than a fleeting fantasy. And that was still the view she had today. She knew her friends always talked about their relationships and though sometimes she'd feel really uncomfortable, and even maybe jealous, she knew it was by choice and she left it that way. But tonight was different. She was just a supervisor, there wouldn't be anyone there but the kids and the teachers, that's it. Since she fit perfectly in the middle of those age ranges, she presumed she was safe and went about her preparations with a smile on her face. The previous day she had chosen a light mint green dress with white trim, a matching flower hairpin attached by a string of pearls and a light mint ribbon for a choker. It was nowhere near extravagant, but it was comfortable and that was all that mattered. After the girl changed into her dress, she started towards the building where the dance was happening, hoping she wasn't too late.
        indentAs the teacher's assistant approached the entrance, she started to question why they were having a dance the current night anyways. It seemed a bit out of place to have a lavish event right after the start of the camp. Momentarily distracted by her thoughts, she bumped into a stranger's back as they were walking into the building and muttered a quick apology and gave a small bow. "Sorry." She said softly before looking up to see the outlines of a mask from the figure's back and glared. Instead of walking off after her apology, she grabbed the person by the shoulder to make them face her. "Excuse me sir or ma'am, I'm sorry to inform you but tonight's not a masquerade. Could you please remove your mask or I'll have to ask you to leave the premises for tonight. This is a UA party only and if you're not affiliated, I'll ask that you leave." She said formally, her hand starting to reach towards the mask. She assumed this could just be one of the pro-heroes and knew they wouldn't be wary of her trying to check their identity, but still, she had never heard of a hero in their part of Japan that wore an ancient Japanese-styled mask 24/7 and hey, she just wanted to be careful.

โœฆ สœแด€สแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด€๊œฑแด€ส€แดœ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 21 โžข Black Fog Quirk โžข Location: Dance โžข Tagged: None

indentHayate knew from the moment the villains began talking about what they planned to do next to the hero academy's little camp that he wouldn't miss this opportunity. Not again after the last kidnapping event, he had completely zoned out on. Although his time with Winter was worth it, he was still upset that he missed the drama. He would've loved to see the kids yelling across the field, telling their friends to run and save themselves, but he knew tonight would offer another chance for that to occur. He had heard from the other villains that they had hired some non-aligned "kids" to alter the memories of some of the pro-heroes to make their entrance less noticeable but he wasn't sure whether or not to believe them and made a simple attempt to disguise himself. Before suiting up, Hayate had put in dark brown contacts and tied his hair in a different style. Normally, it was the small things that threw people off about one's appearance so he guessed it was enough and went for it. Even if the heroes did know, he wasn't too concerned about his own safety or really anyone's safety in general. They were here to have fun, and to have fun there had to be some sense of freedom, of adrenaline and Hayate needed that. He desired it so badly that he had run ahead of most of the villains at the hideout to get to the event sooner and just look around, see what kind of unsuspecting prey was waiting for him.
        indentUpon reaching the camp, Hayate wandered in behind a group of kids and introduced himself to a few of them as a "dance supervisor from the Heroes Association" and they bought it. Dumb kids. Hayate mocked to himself before meandering in to look around. Despite being such a short notice to set it up, the heroes had outdone themselves with decorations and it honestly seemed pretty lavish for a kid's dance party. Nonetheless, Hayate was pretty impressed. With a small smirk plastered on his face, the villain wandered to the side of the room to observe the happenings, waiting for the right moment to strike. Every once in a while, a faint wisp of black smoke would escape his lips out of the mere prospect of having so many victims nearby, but Hayate held it back with a simple smile and watched the minutes tick by on the clock upon the wall.

โœฆ jฯ…nฮนcะฝฮน rฮนn . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 17 โžข Memory Alteration Quirk โžข Location: Camp (Nearby) โžข Tagged: Taeko, Taichi

indentJunichi was walking very briskly through the woods, his hands clenched into fists at his sides as he internally cursed himself for calling out a wrong target. He couldn't believe he had mistaken the girl in the woods for their target, then again, what other girls with blue hair are wandering about the woods in the middle of the day? Junichi huffed to himself while he looked around to find out where he had ended up. After that encounter, he had basically wandered through the woods with his head slightly down, trying to avoid any form of eye contact, only looking up to make sure Taeko and Taichi were with him. The forest seemed to finally be behind them, but they weren't exactly in the city. For a moment, Junichi just looked around, trying to pick any notable features of where they were. Eventually, his eyes stopped upon a line of cabins in the distance and started towards them, finally realizing where they were.
        indentTo keep himself from lashing out at anything around him on his mistake regarding the job, Junichi reminded himself when Taichi and Taeko were sleeping, he could go out to finish the job properly. For now, he just wanted to confirm a few additional facts with the man from before with the offer. "Oh... We're back here again." Junichi remarked with a small sigh, placing a hand on his hip while he looked around at the heroes' camp. He could see some teenagers walking towards one of the larger buildings in the distance wearing formal attire but didn't want to intrude. It wasn't their job to do so and he rather not get involved in some weird dance thing if possible. Then again, he was lucky he kind of blended in their formal attire with his black suit, a norm for him since he was always working. Earlier, the trio had come to the camp to complete a job for the League of Villains, a few memory wipes and alterations were all, but now he honestly didn't want to be back at this place. At least, from here he knew the way back to the nearby town and began to cut through the camp to the opposing side to make the path shorter. "Come on, we can get back to the town and get some dinner and a room there for tonight. I don't think we have any business with the kids here." Junichi suggested, looking back towards the two as he walked, smiling softly at them. He was so grateful he had people like them in his life. Although Junichi knew he wasn't the friendliest person out there, he knew he could count on these two to always be with him even with his occasional moments of frustrations that came from their jobs.

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: Mayu's Cabin โžข Tagged: Daichi

indentThe singing session at her cabin had been a lot of fun for Mayu and after Daichi left to get ready, she was humming and smiling wildly as she went to pick up her dress. Her mother had actually chosen a pretty simple dress, at least compared to some of the ones she had made, that was still a full-length ivory gown with pink flowers sewn throughout. Mayu was pretty excited about it and rushed back to her cabin to change. Her mom had also included a few extra accessories to go along with the dress so after changing, she slipped in her hairclip and a necklace to complete the look. The girl did a twirl in the mirror before sighing happily. Despite having been to countless dances before, this one seemed like it would be different. She wasn't being forced to attend and she would know someone there she cared about, even if it had been barely a day since she had met him. With a small chuckle at that thought, Mayu pulled open the door of her cabin to go find Daichi at his cabin, or catch him on the way there.
        indentMayu stopped on her way to Daichi's cabin to get a picture of herself by the lake, setting up her phone against a branch with a timer so she could get it from a distance. Immediately, she sent that to her mom to confirm to her she was wearing the dress before heading towards Daichi's cabin again. Even though the dress itself seemed elegant, it was heavy as heck under the multiple layers of chiffon, but she pushed herself up the hill by the lake to Daichi's cabin. From a few yards away, Mayu caught a glimpse of his purple hair bobbing through the window and smiled softly at the sight. She briskly walked up to his door and gave it three even knocks. "Hi, it's Mayu. Sorry if I got here a bit early, I was just a bit excited..." She remarked lightly, rubbing the back of her neck as she faced the door. "Please take your time though, I can wait." The girl clarified quickly, hoping she wasn't rushing Daichi while he was preparing. Normally it took Mayu's hours to get ready for a party due to her mom's strict procedure, but since it was just her this time, she had managed to get her dress on quickly and was out the door in about 10 minutes. It was definitely different, but that's what the camp was all about. She hummed softly to herself as she waited, pulling out her phone to take another picture of herself next to the cabin. Tonight was going to be fun.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"inked" 009 | "frostbitten" 009 | "gravity" 001

Postby Kveykva » Wed May 08, 2019 12:18 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Inked In" | 27 | Male | Tattoo | Villain | Tags: Kurohime Maeda
    โ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šโž
As the villain idled in his corner, chatting or gazing at passersby, every so often the woman Kurohime stole his gaze. She worked with such a natural efficiency one could guess she did indeed have a quirk for this job. The thought made Susumu chuckle. Could you imagine? A quirk called "Service?" Her coworkers here would never guess the young woman actually did have a quirk, and a rather nasty one at that. Susumu on the other hand found it incredibly attractive the way his duchess could drive others mad with illusion. Both of their quirks were mostly for support, but hers had far more utility in combat that Susumu's did, not that he would complain. His quirk was the perfect embodiment of him: a soul stained black with the ink of a thousand sins. Kurohime's? A soul with so much power and passion that it was enough to drive one mad with what could be. At least, that was how he saw it. Everyone had their own interpretation of what quirks were to the human race: adaptations, divine gifts, ect ect. Susumu always imagined they were a physical representation of a person's soul, which is why there were so many infinite variations. That wasn't to say quirkless individuals were soulless; simply there wasn't a power on Earth to represent who they are, which made them the most interesting of people.

The man drew himself from his thoughts as the duchess joined him at the table, once again questioning his intentions. He chuckled and leaned back in his seat. "You have a good eye, there's no doubt about that. There is another reason I came to see you," Susumu folded his hands, tipping his head to one side. "A little bird told me that our hero friends are planning to hold a quaint little dance, presumably to boost morale after our little stunt." He explained, keeping names and locations vague from prying ears. "Sure, we're keeping things on the down low for now, but you know I can't resist stealing the spotlight for myself, and of course my darling little Sugar Cube. How'd you like to tag along tonight? Mess with some heads and have a good time? You know I'd never let anything happen to you."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผก๏ฝ’๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Cherry Bomb" | 15 | Female | Bioarmor | Class 1-B | Tags: Milo
    โ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šœโž
For a moment it seemed the other boy would respect her wishes, until the crackle of leaves signaled him taking a seat beside her. "Debatable." She heard him shrug. He continued the thought with a response to her rant, claiming she was free to do as she pleased. "You make it-it-it sound so easy..." Arctica sniffed, her tail brushing through the dirt as it curled around her legs. "E-Everyone has their d-d-destiny, and evil runs in my bl-bloodline... I c-can't get rid of that p-power I have, s-so I deny it... I d-d-don't want to be evil, and-and I don't w-want to hurt anyone..." She sighed and wiped her eyes again, brushing away fresh tears. He joked that if she was dangerous to be around, he was even worse. Little does he know... Let's keep it that way. When he touched her shoulder, for the first time she felt like she actually had a friend, or something of the sort. A fresh wave of emotion rolled over her and she burst into tears again, wrapping her arms around the stranger and pulling him into a tight hug. In all honesty, Arctica didn't know what it was like to be anything besides alone. She'd spent so much of her life by herself that she wasn't sure how to react to living any other way, which is why she still had a hard time adjusting to living with Ms. Takenaka even after this long. Her body was unnaturally cool to the touch, though it gradually warmed up the longer she held the other in her embrace. Soon after, she came to her senses and let go, visibly flustered. "S-Sorry about that... My name's Arctica, by-by the w-way..."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Never-Miss Hit" | 44 | Male | Ridged Vessel | Civilian | Tags: Hana Mikami
    โ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽโž
For as close as it was to Tokyo, Musutafu was a relatively quiet place, especially on the seafront where Satoshi lived. He'd gotten the property for quite a steal, given that the beach below was completely trashed and the house itself was more than a bit of a fixer upper, but he didn't mind. In fact, he'd specifically sought the property for its potential, and for the fact that all the projects would occupy his time. Within a couple weeks he'd returned the beach to its former glory, and since the property was now in his name rather than belonging to the city, future trespassers were put off for the most part. The house itself was the next project, and Satoshi expected it to take quite a bit longer than the beach had. Between remodeling his new home and teaching classes at the martial arts academy in downtown, he had more than enough to occupy his days, and it left him with a feeling of satisfaction as he went to bed each night. Even still, it never stopped the memories of what was done. Was it wrong? Oh, absolutely. Did he regret it? Not in the slightest. It never kept him from sleep, and it was rare for the thoughts to invade his resting mind.

This night in particular, sleep seemed to evade him. Of all the nights I could've missed out on sleep, why did it have to be tonight? The more he lay in bed, the more irritable he became. Eventually Satoshi drug himself from the comfort of his home for an evening walk, reminiscing on a life he lived not too long ago. Things are quieter now, but it's hard to decide which I prefer. In all honesty, Satoshi never imagined he'd retire; sure, that was meant to be the eventual end goal, but after all the years he spent with contracts and blood on his hands, he always thought he'd die before he made it. Now that I'm here, I'm almost at a loss of what to do with it. The ridged martial artist had no destination in mind, but his feet led him to the door of a relatively quaint bookstore. The atmosphere inside looked calm, and he was drawn to the scent of dusted pages. A delicate chime signaled his entry, though the interior was void of any life, save for the woman behind the counter. He could tell she seemed quite invested in her book, so he chose not to disturb her for the time being. Instead, the former assassin took his time browsing the shelves, his eyes scanning the spines of books spanning a wide variety of topics. He pulled a couple from the shelves to read their summaries, but none had yet to catch his interest. Behind him, one of the books from a lesser packed shelf slid from its place and threatened to fall. Instinct kicked in at the last moment and Satoshi pressed the book back into its place, with a bit too much force. Realizing his mistake, he steadied the shelf with the same hand to prevent it from toppling, but it didn't stop the ten books from falling out into the other aisle.

Thump.

Make that eleven. He added, letting go of the bookcase.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed May 08, 2019 1:17 pm

๏ผซ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆ›–ใ็งป๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ16 โžฅSwitch quirkโžฅTagged:Rin

Kiya could feel his chest tighten up as they begin to travel form the abandoned in the alleyway. Seem like that were pretty chill at the moment,even if he did managed to find a few pro heroes lurking around. He had recognized some of them since they visited the facility form time to time. Yes, it appeared to be just a normal ol night in the city, but the security had seem to be kinda tight. As they continued, he saw that one of the pros was stopped a group of teenagers. Most likely telling the three to go home. How sad..they were trying to enjoy their night and they had to go home. It was all his fault, he felt like he was ruining people lives right now. Kiya told his self he wouldnโ€™t care, but he couldnโ€™t help it. The boy was viewed as a bad person, but was good at heart.โ€ If i stay with her..will i ruin Rinโ€™s life as well?โ€ know one knew who she was, that was true. What if they managed to track Kiya down and found out about Rinโ€™s actions? Then she would be in a mess like him.โ€ Rin..are you certain about this? I donโ€™t want to ruin your life or anything.โ€ he knew that she didnโ€™t mind him around or anything, but still..Kiya was worried about her safety. Thanks to him, his father hated his guts and his mother was in the hospital. He didnโ€™t want Rin to be a victim. He would just..most likely have some kind of break down and since Kuro was completely free, things could get very ugly. Thankfully his other half wasnโ€™t aware that the device on off now. Kuro was silent..a little to silent. This started to worry him a little

Soon enough, they made it safely out the city, took the forest route to. It had seem they were good for now, this made his anxiety go some, however, he could just fall on the ground and have a panic attack at any moment.โ€ Oh thank goodness...we made it in one piece.โ€ Kiya inhaled a deep breath and glanced at the apartment buildings in front of them. She must live here?โ€ U-Umm will your parents be upset having me over?โ€ Kiya didnโ€™t fancy being destroyed by her parents. He had know idea how they were like either. Oh great, his anxiety started to creep back.โ€Also, are you allowed to have animals?โ€ he also didnโ€™t want to leave his little kitten friend out here alone. The boy just couldnโ€™t, he felt attached to the small animals. He honestly never thought he would be found of a cat out of all things.

๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝโ–‘๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ญใƒฒใƒ›๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ30โžฅEnergyblast quirkโžฅTagged:

With a sigh, Tetsuya adjusted the tie on his suit and turn his back on the mirror that he was using.โ€ Man..itโ€™s been ages since i last attended a dance or anything.โ€ he reached his wrist watch with his mechanical arm and slipped it on his wrist.โ€ Iโ€™m kinda nervous..and i donโ€™t why. This is for the students, not me..โ€ the man had walked over towards the window and noticed some students were on their way towards the location of the dance.โ€Also, Daizo, are you sure you want to stay behind here?โ€ how was he going survive the night without his wingman? Yeah he was little creature, but he was more wise and smart than most humans he met. That quirk of his is pretty darn good, but the history behind it was kinda sad. Thankfully Tetsuya found Daizo when he did. Where would he be without the little guy.โ€ Yes, iโ€™m positive. There's some work i need to do..a little investigating and such. If you need me, call.โ€ Daizo crossed his chubby little arms and smiled.โ€ Oh? Nervous are you? Is because of that little accident when you took that girl to the dance? I will never forget how you fell face first on the ground and then you-โ€ before he continued, Tetsuya stopped.โ€ Ahhhh, letโ€™s not talk about that ok. That was years ago, why bring that up?โ€ Tetsuya couldnโ€™t help but to blush. He remembered that night well..it haunted him in his dreams.โ€ I...was so embarrassed. She hated meโ€ฆโ€

Daizo chuckled at his old friend.โ€ Donโ€™t sweat it to much Tetsu, iโ€™m sorry for bringing that up.โ€ a tiny little finger was seen sliding across the trackpad of the laptop.โ€ True this is for the students, but try to enjoy your self ok? They other teachers will be there enjoying theirs selves iโ€™m sureโ€ yeah, he made a good point.โ€ Well..i will try. Iโ€™ll be back soon, contact me if anything happens and iโ€™ll come running back.โ€ Tetsuya was all done now, it was time to go to the dance now.โ€ Iโ€™ll be back soon. Donโ€™t work to hard.โ€ with that, the man started to make his way to his appointed location.

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Although Daichi was done, he was still messing with his hair.โ€ Urg..something still feels off. Whhyyyโ€ a sigh could be heard coming from his mouth.โ€ I think iโ€™m..overreacting right now.โ€ Daichi huffed and glanced at alarm clock on the nightstand. Then, his phone start buzz. The slime boy grabbed it from his pocket, seeing that it was a game notification.โ€ Oh heck! Itโ€™s been three days, i havenโ€™t fed my monsters..ah, what?! My rank went down for real?! Itโ€™s only been a weekโ€ why was he so concerned by a phone game? He didnโ€™t know really. All he knew was that he put alot of darn money into it.โ€ I need to buy more m-cash soon.โ€ when Daichi heard the knock on his door, he nearly dropped his phone. It had to bounce like ten times in his hands before he finally caught it and once it did, it kinda got stuck.โ€ Oh boy..โ€ a frown came across his face. He ran towards the door once he heard Mayuโ€™s voice.โ€N-no, iโ€™m ready!.โ€ he grabbed the doorknob, opened it slowly and..saw Mayu standing there. She looked absolutely stunning, a blush came across the boyโ€™s face.โ€I-i mean..you..come in~ no, i mean..you lookโ€ฆ..r-really pretty. A-as i thought~.โ€ he left the door open for her to come in.โ€ I donโ€™t look like a mess do i? Is my hair ok? Maybe i should change it?โ€

He just wasnโ€™t use to anything but his normal hair style. He totally looked fine.โ€ Oh! By the way, i got a little something for you. I think it will look perfect on you.โ€ Daichiโ€™s eye lid up when he grabbed the necklace from his pocket.โ€ Tada! Remember when i told you that my family had alot stuff? Well, this is one of them. I donโ€™t know to much about the history behind this, but itโ€™s really important to the family. My mom said you could have it~ so..yeah, i hope you like it~.โ€ he rubbed the back of his head.โ€Sorry, iโ€™m talking to much.Iโ€™m just really happy and kinda nervous at the same time.โ€ when those two feeling clashed, Daichi just became a big mess

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰"๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‰"โ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใƒผๆ‚ฆใฑ๏ผ‰
Maleโžฅ17 โžฅVoltage quirkโžฅTagged:Junich,Taeko

The short creature sighed, tapping his hand on his arms. They failed mission? Well, this rather shocking..umm, when he thought about it, no it wasnโ€™t. Maybe because he wasnโ€™t there with the two? Tai was most likely off doing something on his own when this job was taking place.โ€Geez guys,how did ya mess up? Do i always need to be your side or somethinโ€™โ€ The small creature rubbed the back of his head, having one open for a moment.โ€ Well, i guess this partly my fault too. I was off doing something else, at least i got us a little money for now.โ€ next time he was asked to do something solo, he was going to refuse it. The twins were more important to him than anything, he wanted to make sure they succeed no matter what.โ€Well, whatebs, thereโ€™s always next time. Besides, iโ€™m here to make sure you two donโ€™t screw up again.โ€ from his pocket, Tai grabbed a mint flavored toothpick and started to chew up, following closely by the two. Once he saw their next location, a frown came across his face...UA, really? The small creature hated this place with a passion,

โ€œOh hell. We better get paid extra for dealing with this place.โ€ he huffed, tucking his arms against his chest. His attention than shifted towards Rin.โ€ Umm, how about hell no. This place? Really? Having fun here? Besides we donโ€™t have time for fun, we got work to do here right?โ€ having fun didnโ€™t sound to bad actually, a break sounded really great at the moment.โ€Well...if they have strawberry shortcake, i would totally be done.โ€ Tai love his pastries. That and he was kinda hungry.โ€ Also, food sounds very good right now..โ€
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Wed May 08, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kinda short ew

Postby divinity. » Wed May 08, 2019 2:58 pm

( ๆญป )xxโ๐’๐”๐™๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl none x]

indentkiken had prepared himself for the dance since the moment kaito had told him about it. it wasn't too hard to figure out where the camp was, he was a part of the league anyways. he had made sure his villain costume was clean as always and that it had looked perfect and he had put on his japanese-styled mask before leaving the hideout to do what he had to do. ruffling his hair as he walked towards the camp he heard the loud music and the soft trembling of the ground because of it. scoffing at this, kids these days and their love of their pathetic music, he rolled his eyes. he'd never been one to follow the trends of the newer generation. he hated everything they did and everything they enjoyed. kiken would rather go out during the night at a bar or a club to satisfy his villainy needs than stay at home on a phone and do nothing all day. it was a waste of time. sliding down the lens on his mask to make sure no one would make accidental eye contact with him. it didn't take long till kiken arrived at the camp. he did nothing more than wander around and trying to blend in with the other students but the fact he had a mask made him stick out like a sore thumb.
        indent sighing before he felt a hand land on his surprise and his body being forced to turn around. his eyes landed on a female with short white hair that was noticeably smaller than her. grabbing her wrist tightly before she can do anything else, he narrowed his eyes through the mask. he decided to stay quiet. who does she think she is? he internally growled. shoving her wrist away, he took out his handkerchief before wiping his hands with it gently. the fact they're so good disgusts me, a shiver went down his spine at the thought of being good. so how do the manage to do it? he thought. he didn't want to talk so he answered the girl with a shake of his head- he sure as hell knew he wasn't going to leave. the mask stays, woman.

( ๆ“ไฝœ )xxโ๐‘๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl mind-control x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl junichi, taichi x]

indent she patted her twin on the back, "this sucks, i can't believe we let something like that slip up so easily," she sighed. they had been reckless and had made a small mistake. shaking her head, she stared down at the ground. she stayed silent the whole trip until she had come to realize that they weren't even remotely close to the city. looking up before releasing a small huff, "here again?!" she placed her fists onto her hips. she was aware what the camp was and what it was meant for. the camp was made for the infamous school of UA and to help the students within the school to go beyond their power and limits. toying with her hair gently, her bright blue eyes scanned the area. "it seems to be that the students of UA are having a dance of some sort," she noted out loud. "doesn't it seem so?" she asked taichi curiously.
        indent her eyes landed on her twin. a small frown was forced upon her face. "but they seem to be having a lot of fun, jun-chan!" she pointed out. she turned her head to see what the students were doing. some were dancing while others were simply chatting their lives away, "we haven't been having much fun, especially when we nearly failed a job. i say we relax a bit!" she jumped up and down. "and then i can see what kind of fun there is in this place!" she shifted her weight onto her right leg. "it won't hurt to settle down for a bit," she shrugged. "plus, i wanna meet people my age. if there is anyone my age at least," she mumbled softly. shaking her head, she knew it wasn't the best idea to get carried away. to be honest, taeko didn't have much of a childhood when she was younger, she was still working alongside her twin since the day they had to fend for themselves. it was always the trio working for money, then they had taichi who kept the twins in check and making sure they didn't get into much trouble.

( ่ก€ใพใฟใ‚Œใฎ )xxโ๐’๐€๐’๐€๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl blood-bound x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl katylyn x]

indentsasaki released a satisfied purr. "very well then!" she clasped her hands once more. she enjoyed the girl's company. she blinked slowly at the girl's question. she didn't think about that until now, the answer was obvious, though. a sigh escaped sasaki, "that is correct! i'm able to harm others through me but the only way to kill them is to do it to myself as well," she nodded her head. it was a shame knowing she couldn't cause any real devastation to others through death because it would only result in her own death. she didn't really bring much attention to the fact she'd have to do that if she wanted to kill someone. bringing a hand to her face sasaki giggled innocently. "oh well! i'd have to save my death for a greater cause- one day," she covered her mouth with her hand. "one day~" she chimed. she listened as she agreed to helping sasaki plot to get into the camp. "i've been in the camp before but i haven't seen most of it," she shrugged. turning her head back to the camp, she smirked at the sight of kids and pros. "my prey have arrived," she whispered. swaying her body left and right, she released a gasp. "well, what are we waiting for? we can easily just stroll in," she waved her hand before she walked towards the camp. "my oh my! how precious! so many kids here~" she exclaimed loudly as she cupped her own face. "so many! so so many!," she laughed. "man, what a bloodbath it'll become," she whispered darkly before breaking into fits of laughter. "now where do i start?" she whispered happily. sasaki's blood red eyes jumped from student to student.
        indent sasaki's hand hovered over her syringe. her eyes narrowed down at every single student. sasaki was well aware she was open for a hit but she knew enough to keep herself safe. "hey, kat, keep me safe alright? i'll need your help if one of these brats want to take me on," she said with a grin. pulling one of her syringes from the holster on her thigh. "i just need to figure out who i want," she chimed before patting her own cheek. this was the hardest part- deciding on who to pick. "so many choices~"
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

this is a thing i do. why, we will never know.

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Wed May 08, 2019 4:01 pm

_โ„๏ธ_ W I N T E R
xโ†ณ x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
xโ†ณ xVillian ~ Location: Dance ~ Tags: Hayate
xโ†ณ xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
Honestly, they had wanted to go to this dance even before the idea of infiltrating it was brought up. A dance needed music. Music could really mean anything, but Winter hoped for it to mean classical, pianos and violins and so much more. A piano meant there was a possiblity that Charlie would play. Their little brother, an up and coming hero in training playing in front of so many people could bring the adult to tears. So, it was set. Winter would go to the dance. They would say it would be to help, even if it was for their own selfish needs. Seeing him would be worth the little lie.
The people at the door took their word of being a family member of a student without thought. Then again, seeing a six-foot man told you to not start a fight if you were shorter. So, here they were, a white suit on like they always wore. Their hair was covering part of their face as they tried to hide on the outskirts of the crowds. Someone from the outside would think that they were shy, scared to talk to anyone. For Winter, it was more the fear of being found. If they made a list of people they cared about and would most likely die for, only two men occupied that list. Charlie, though, was number one without question. The other was still questionable. Speaking of said man...
Winter spotted Hayate, hanging out on his own. Finally, a familiar villain face. They were quick to walk over, poking his arm when they reached him. Their masculine features, although softer than a normal man, were prominent compared to their second form. This resulted in less of a puff to their cheeks when they blew a sigh of annoyance. "Hi, this was a stupid plan." They complained, moving to lean their forehead on Hayate's shoulder. More coverage, good. This was good! Everything would be fine. They just had to not get- wait, Charlie!
Winter's eyes spotted the teen from across the dance area. His scarf like a beacon to them. They could have screamed, cried even. They held back, for the most part, not wanting Hayate to notice. They stared, longing shining in their glossed over eyes. They quickly tried to hide it, though, leaning back against Hayate. "By the way, who won that bet? Someone owes the other a date, you know."

_๐ŸŒผ_ H A N A x " S N O W D R O P " x M I K A M I
xโ†ณ x"But as it is, I think the best we can do is try to open our eyes."
xโ†ณ xEx-Hero ~ Location: Bookstore ~ Tags: Satoshi
xโ†ณ xGhoul ~ Snowdrop ~ "And appreciate how strange and brief all of this is."x
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
In a small community like this one, the little girl found it hard to escape the whispers and saddened tones sent her way. Hana Mikami, once a hero in training, now just another statistic in the number of heroes who were injured and put out of commision. She use to hear and see all the happy smiles people gave her when they heard that the local bookstore owner's daughter had got accepted into UA. Accepted into the heroes course. Now, though, she was just Snowdrop, the next owner of the quaint little shop she was currently at this time of night.
It was very quiet in the shop, no one inside except for her. At this time of night, there was a fifty-fifty chance that it would be busy or there would be one weird person. Tonight seemed to be the weird person, though. When the sound of the door reached her ears, Snowdrop's dull eye glanced towards the sound, letting the person know she had noticed their presence. She then continued to flip through some book she had pulled out. She wasn't reading it, she couldn't. It was more of the soft background noise of flipping pages that soothed her. That combined with the soft music playing in the bookstore made it feel calm.
Then there was the weird person.
She could hear them move, about a few aisles away from where she sat. That's when she heard a rather loud bang. That bang was followed by the sound of ten, no, eleven books falling to the floor. She was mid page flip when it happened. There was a moment of silence in the bookstore, besides the soft music and the soft breaths from both people in the store. Already tired from the time of day, Snowdrop snapped.
She slammed the book she had closed, standing abruptly with a rather dark glare on her features. "If you don't pick those books up by the time I actually find you, I will personally kick your sorry butt out the front door!" She yelled, black veins showing themselves around her eyes as she moved out from behind the counter. Stomping as she wrapped one arm around her body. Her other hand was outstretched, feeling the shelves to tell herself where she was. Once she found this person, she would give them a piece of her tired mind! She didn't care who or even what they were, she wouldn't let them damage anything in this store.
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€› โœฆ โ—ฆ โ”€ my girl is a 10, we're the new barbie & ken!

Postby `kosmic » Wed May 08, 2019 4:13 pm

๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฏ ๏ผŒ
      xx[ pro-hero & teacher, "the time mage" ] [ loc. the dance ] [ tags. kaiji ] [ words. 750 ]
      xxit was hard for her to completely understand what overcame her, why she ended up not sending the male off or turning him over to the authorities. there was just something about him that caught her attention, something that intrigued her. from what she could understand, he didn't seem like much of a threat despite having caught him spying on the camp full of U.A. students. it as suspicious activity, she'd admit that, but he didn't appear to have malice intent. still, in normal circumstances, michiko would normally just get rid of the person as soon as possible or else they'd just get on her nerves. except, there was something different about this stranger, something that made her want to get to know him better. of course, she refused to admit this out loud and instead told him that it was for safety reasons. she basically gave the option of: "you can either spend the night in a jail cell or spend the rest of the day with me until I figure something out." what was there to figure out, though? she hated having to send him off like it was nothing, especially when a part of her felt drawn to him. it confused even her, she wasn't gonna lie. but thats exactly what ended up happening: he spent the rest of the day by her side. it was hard, at first, because michiko had to sneak him around the camp without any other teachers noticing him. if they did, it would surely arise many questions that she wasn't willing to answer at the moment. therefore, he spent most of the time in her cabin, whereabouts she left him alone on several occasions. a part of her was fully expecting him to be gone by the time she returned but was surprised to find he was right where she left him. luckily, no other teachers have yet to see him or pick up on the suspicious activity nor any students.

xxas it came closer to night, michiko remembered about the dance that tetsuya told her about. "oh no," she murmured, keeping her back turned to the male in the same room. out of all the nights, it had to be tonight. great, awesome, wonderful. if she didn't attend then it would likely raise suspicion, especially after she had promised tetsuya she would be going. on the other hand, she couldn't possibly leave him kaiji here alone for that long. "okay, change of plans. we're going to a dance," she informed him, not saying anything else as she went up the stairs where her bed and things were at. walking to her closest that had her clothes in it, she searched through them before pulling out the formal gown she had brought with her - thank god she had. but wait, what was he meant to wear? holding her hand out and waiting for her crystal ball to appear, she began to mess with it, searching for something. until finally, she moved her hand over it, a full suit appearing on her bed afterwards. she had stolen it from one of the other teachers who weren't planning to attend, she got lucky. "here, put this on. make yourself look... nice," she called from the top of stairs, grabbing the outfit and tossing it down to him. the woman then proceeded to get herself ready, doing her makeup and curling her dark purple locks that rested around her face and shoulders. after she had finished that, she slipped into a long off-the-shoulder dress that had a deep slit and pooled at the bottom. as the final touch, she strapped into a pair of black, ankle-trap stilettos. her outfit for the night might be a little over the top, but that was the only way she did things.

xx"i'm coming down, you better be dressed," she said before walking down the stairs, flickering her crimson eyes over to the male who was in fact, dressed, and nicely too. letting out a breath, she prayed nobody would question her too much about him at the dance. "come on, its a dance for the students, we'll only be there a couple hours," she then informed him, walking from out of the cabin and into the evening breeze, closing it once he was out. "don't draw any attention to us, got it? I'm only going because I promised to supervise," she then further explained, already walking in the direction of the building it was being held at.

๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผก ๏ผŒ
      xx[ class 1-B U.A student ] [ loc. the dance ] [ tags. mitsuo ] [ words. 647 ]
      xxsince arriving at the camp for U.A. students, its been nothing but interesting. for one, there was a pretty vast amount of students who had some interesting quirks, powerful at that. and two, there was activities she hadn't expected coming from U.A. for the most part, they haven't really done anything related to training except for the one thing when they first arrived. which was cool, sakura won against the student she had been paired up with, but it was too easy. since then, there hasn't been much training-related exercises. she figured that was because this camp trip was meant to be something relaxing and exciting for the students before they were thrown head first into the chaos of attending U.A. academy. from what she could understand, the school for aspiring hero was no joke - there was some pretty intense training for the hero course. as expected, though, they were training to become the best heroes they could possibly be after all. though, you can imagine the look of surprise on the white cat's face when she found out there would be a dance that night. she had picked up the flyer upon coming downstairs in her shared cabin, reading it with a look of confusion. was a dance really a thing they should be doing? it seemed like the last thing U.A. would be doing, but again, she figured it was for the sake of the students. sakura wasn't entirely... against the idea of going to a dance, more like she was a little nervous about it. honestly, she couldn't remember the last time she had attended a dance, its been years. both her parents were very busy, hard-working people so they really didn't have the time to attend such events.
      the last time she had been to one was probably back in primary school, and she really didn't count that. she was only like eight after all, and didn't even know how to dance let alone recognize the purpose for it.

xxthat being said, the girl spent the rest of the day socializing with other students, figuring she might as well try to make friends now. a lot of that time was spent with people commenting how adorable she was because of her cat form, to even mistaking her as a class mascot or something, some not even believing she was a student for class 1-B. though, she had kind of expected this kind of behavior. as the sun began to fall from the sky slowly, it was then sakura made her way back to her cabin, figuring she should start getting ready. as far as she was aware, this wasn't meant to be super formal - thank god because her dress wasn't fancy or anything. it was just a dress with a flared out skirt, colored pink with white floral across it randomly. tying a pink bow next to her ear, the cat proceeded to leave her cabin once more. as she got closer to the large building, she noted several other students dressed up in formal attire and most of them already in groups or couples. had people really mingled that quickly? in a matter of two days? shrugging her shoulders, she continued to make her way closer, growing slightly nervous. did she even remember how dance? hopefully nobody would ask her too. letting her caramel-colored eyes flicker around the area, something or rather somebody caught her attention. another cat? how had she not noticed him before? a part of felt a little bit better, knowing she wasn't the only feline attending U.A. figuring she should introduce herself, sakura made her way toward him, "uh, hi there. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she greeted, giving a warm smile now. "I just noticed you and couldn't help but come over. I'm sakura," she continued, holding her paw out for a handshake. or pawshake, whatever.

๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฏ ๏ผŒ
      xx[ class 1-B student, "the phoenix" ] [ loc. the dance ] [ tags. kyo ] [ words. 618 ]
      xxit was only two days into this camp thing for U.A. students and reiko akatsuki had already made an image for herself. her ego was both a blessing and a curse, as her mother would say. it was good in the sense that she had high confidence in her both herself and her abilities which in return made her fearless and determined, good traits for a future pro-hero. on the other hand, a lot of other people went as far as to call her snobby because of her ego. in their defense, reiko did have a habit of going around and claiming she was the best and she would win no matter what, but that didn't make her stuck-up or anything. this type of behavior could easily annoy anybody around her, which is why it was always hard to make friends or at least keep them. it wasn't everyday she could find people who were willing to tolerate that kind of attitude, she couldn't blame them. don't get her wrong, she's tried for several years to change that but its easier said than done. she couldn't help but be this confident, always thinking of her quirk as powerful. even if it did have some major flaws, but who's didn't? plus, its not like she wasn't a good person or anything, she was. she was loyal and outgoing, nobody really having an idea of what she could be doing next. she always encouraged others, aspiring them to be the best they can be. yes, she could be difficult to deal with at times, but everybody had their imperfections. even somebody like reiko akatsuki.

xxat first, the girl wasn't on board with this whole "dance" thing that U.A. was putting out. it seemed like a waste of time, she was never one for formal occasions. every time she thought about formality or whatever, she just thought about her father's award ceremonies and how dreadfully boring they always were. not to mention, how uncomfortable it was having to wear a dress and heels. though, as the day progressed and all the other students were buzzed about it, she began to have second thoughts. maybe it wouldn't be so bad? it was another opportunity to get to know others and have fun while doing so. as it got closer to that time, reiko was back in her shared cabin, digging through her wardrobe for something to wear. finally, she pulled out a red dress that was long and had a puffy skirt, a v-line, and thin straps to keep it up. it wasn't fancy, which she liked. fixing her hair so it was slightly wavy, and then styled it into a half-up, half-down in a bun resting against the back of her head. she proceeded to apply a little bit of makeup and then slipped into some small-heeled, red wedges. once she was finished, seiko left the cabin and made her way to the building, several other students already gathering there. it was then she noted a kid who seemed out of place, kind of. he didn't appear to be standing with anybody else, and just gave her strange vibes in general. but again, reiko wasn't afraid of anything, and therefore approached him. he must be another student, yeah? and he seemed to be alone, so why not try to make friends? "hi, I don't think we've met before," she then greeted once she was close enough, studying the male now. he was standing a far from the rest of the groups, but she didn't think much of it. she figured he was probably shy or something if anything. "i'm reiko, but you can call me rei," she continued, offering a smile.

๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฏ ๏ผŒ
      xx[ class 1-A student, "sky sorceress" ] [ loc. outside ] [ tags. junichi, taeko, taichi ] [ words. 642 ]
      xxto say she had an interesting encounter in the woods that day was an understatement. what started out as a normal, relaxing stroll turned into something that left her confused and needing answers. it started when she had been approached by a complete stranger, nobody she recognized for the camp or anything. she found herself freezing up, not entirely sure if she should run away or face him - could he be a villain? when it came down to it, she ended up staying where she was, ready to face whatever this guy had for her. though, she wasn't entirely expecting what left his lips, followed by something that resembled a smile of confidence. the blue-haired girl simply arched a brow, giving him a confused look before telling him that no, she was not miss hinata sakamoto but instead she was miss kimiko ametsuchi. so, then, he was out here looking for somebody. strange, but she didn't think much of it. before she was even given the chance to even ask him who he was or why he was out here, he took off. gone with the wind, never seen again. this left her with questions, wondering why he was so close to the U.A. camp. standing around here wasn't gonna do her any good, so she eventually made her way back to the camp, after searching the woods of course. upon her return, the girl didn't report the suspicious activity nor character to her teachers, feeling like the man didn't have any bad intentions of being out there. or at least, she hoped not. pushing her thoughts and concerns aside, kimiko forced herself to socialize with others, despite it being the last thing she wanted to do right now.

xxremembering the dance for tonight, kimiko had to drag herself back to her cabin to get ready. a part of her actually considered on not going, not seeing the point of it. its not like anybody would miss her there. alas, though, kimiko found herself still dressing up and getting ready for the thing. she did her makeup, and pulled her deep blue hair into a tight, high ponytail. the hair was curled into large ringlets, and she left her bangs out of the ponytail, letting them frame her face. the outfit she wore was a two piece colored very light blue; the top was a halter top, the hem of it covered in diamonds and the bottom was a knee-length flared skirt, also decorated in the same gems. slipping into a pair of white, sandal stilettos the girl double checked herself in the mirror. despite hating dances or any kind of formal events, she had the habit of always looking nice, since she was from a noble family after all. instead of heading straight into the dance, kimiko found herself staying out of it, watching as students poured into the building. she actually strayed away from the group for awhile, suddenly having the urge to forget about this and go back to her cabin. it wasn't until she heard faint faces that she flickered her almond-colored eyes around, searching for the source. until she finally found it: three individuals, walking across the camp. as she approached closer, she immediately recognized one of them: the guy from the woods earlier. "hey!" she then called out, hoping to catch their attention as she picked up her pace and got closer. "you're the guy from earlier, huh? what are you doing back here?" she then questioned, stopping before the group as her eyes narrowed. placing her hand on her hip, she quickly scanned the other two: a girl who looked a lot like him, and then another male. who were these people and what were they doing here? they looked about her age or maybe one to two years older, but she couldn't be sure.

๏ผซ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฅ ๏ผŒ
      xx[ league of villains, "ghost duchess" ] [ loc. the dance ] [ tags. susumu ] [ words. 616 ]
      xxsipping on her iced coffee, she brought her eyes up to susumu as he mentioned having another reason for his visit. as she expected, of course. she waited until he continued before she set the cup down, raising an eyebrow slightly at his statement. so, they were having a dance? that was weird, but whatever. being reminded of last night's events was something she didn't want, a flicker of anger and jealously of those U.A. students evident in the way her jaw clenched slightly. since they were now talking about villain-related things, they were to keep their voices down, not wanting to give themselves away. as he further explained himself, kurohime felt her heart skip a beat, a smile spreading across her lips. even though they were meant to stay on the down low, she was happy to know that she wasn't the only one who was bored. the idea of infiltrating the dance was exciting in itself, already growing anxious about it. "you don't have to ask me twice, I'd love to," she then replied quickly, eyes lighting up with excitement. she wondered if this was something susumu was keeping between the two of them, or if this was a league-related thing. she didn't care to ask, more worried about how they were gonna get in. already, kurohime could imagine messing with the students, ruining their night that was meant for fun and laughter. there would be no killing or no kidnapping tonight, just messing with them and scaring them a little bit. nothing wrong with that, right? the rest of her lunch break was spent discussing their plan and such, kurohime completely on board with it. before she went back to work, they set up a time to meet. the woman continued the rest of her shift as normal, the thought of tonight's events lingering at the back of her mind.

xxfast forward to now, she was currently standing on the outskirts of the camp, staring in from the outside. figuring she'd have to blend in with their formal wear, kurohime wore a dress much like her hero costume except it was more formal. it was shorter and strapless, colored black and white still. she wore the same heels on her feet, but no longer had the black stockings. her purple haired remained about the same, wavy and curly and vibrant in color. by her side was the one and only susumu, meeting up as they had planned. "you look nice~" she purred, flashing a smirk in his direction before readjusting her ruby eyes on the large building. that building was where the dance was being held, watching as students in formal attire surrounded it and went inside. "is anybody else gonna be here, or is it just us?" she suddenly asked, obviously talking about the league. the woman proceeded to bring her hands toward and intertwine her fingers, resting them behind her back. she didn't mind if anyone else from the league of villains came, but at the same time, she liked the idea of it just being her and susumu. it was nice. in a way, it could be a date, aside from the fact that they were here to wreck havoc. but at the same time, kurohime imagined that as the perfect date. bringing chaos down as a couple, it was ideal in a villain's mind, or her's at least. feeling as a light brush began to appear on her cheeks, she was quick to push such thoughts aside, knowing this wasn't a date. or at least she didn't think so. from what she could tell, this was simply susumu inviting her to come mess with some U.A students with him.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

look at these tiny responses

Postby lilymei. » Wed May 08, 2019 4:16 pm

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Dance โžข Tagged: Kiken

indentIt took all of Emiko's strength not to try and grab the man by the collar and pull him out the door. It irked her that he wasn't responding verbally at all to her queries. They were simple, direct and not easily misinterpreted. But alas, she knew it was never that easy when it came to generally suspicious looking people. They always had a reason, whether, of malice or good intent, they were always quiet. It was that kind of possible duality that intrigued her but also caused her to sometimes lose her temper. Although she wasn't too keen on fighting, she needed to get some answers out of this masked person. It was evident that he wasn't even going to try pretending to be a pro-hero or something he was not (which was good because she'd probably lose her temper at that), though she was unsure what his intentions were then... If he wasn't a hero or a supervisor, how did he get here? Then again, he could just be shy, or quiet or just didn't want to talk to her.
        indentWell, that was a problem. All he had to tell her was his reason for being there and maybe she would let him go. She felt his cold grip on her wrist and flinched, immediately pulling back as he shoved her away. She massaged her wrist with her other hand momentarily while meeting the glare of the villain with a steadfast expression, showing neither hatred nor fear towards the masked figure. With a sigh, she lifted a hand to her temple and rubbed it. "So, we're not gonna talk. Geez, that'll make things more complicated than they could be." She muttered, still staring at the mask. "You know, you probably could've chosen a less suspicious mask to go with. If you're trying to conceal your identity, a half-face mask would do just as well." The girl was casual, hiding her spinning thoughts as she lightly placed a hand on the sleeve of his jacket and began to pull him towards the dance floor. She had noticed he had wiped his hands after touching her and assumed he had a problem with cleanliness. She'd be careful with that in the future. She wanted to at least get him to be somewhat comfortable and if that meant she would have to play nice, so be it.
        indentTaking into account how easily he had pried her grip from his shoulder last time, she made sure she held onto his jacket as tightly as possible while smiling towards him. "How about we have a dance and you start talking. I'd rather not cause a scene and judging by your need to conceal your identity, I assume you wouldn't want to cause some mayhem either." She suggested rather forcefully while nodding to the band to start a new song, a medium tempo waltz per her request from earlier. "So, may I have this dance?" She asked with a small curtsey, the kind smile on her lips betraying the interrogative gaze in her eyes.

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: Mayu's Cabin โžข Tagged: Daichi

indentAs Mayu waited at the door, she looked out towards the camp again, still humming softly before she heard Daichi's response and chuckled. She turned back towards the door again and as Daichi's opened it, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked up at him with a shy smile. Her voice caught in her throat as she looked him over, a bright smile forming on her lips, her cheeks warming slightly. "Thank you, and you look very handsome." She commented calmly before walking in, lifting the side of her skirt like she was taught as a kid to avoid getting it caught in the doorway. Daichi's next comment caught her a bit off-guard but she shook her head, waving her hands in front of her. "No, not at all! You look really great! Your hair is fine, it's a good look for you." She complimented before reaching up to tuck one loose section in place before stepping back to look at it again with a nod of her head. "There, perfect."
        indentMayu took a few steps into the main area of the living room before looking back at Daichi again, noticing the necklace he had pulled out of his pocket. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight and she paused momentarily, shifting her hair to one side of her neck. "It's beautiful, but are you sure you want me to have it? If it's important to your family, you should keep it. I don't want to take anything away from you that's important." She asked cautiously, still not reaching to grab it in case he wanted to keep it after all. She didn't want to take away a piece that was important to a family, she knew how important family was to people and taking part in that way seemed like a crime to her. At the boy's confession, Mayu nodded as well and one hand slid up her arm to hold it at the elbow, gripping it slightly so she wouldn't shake as much. "Don't worry, I'm happy and nervous as well. We can both be chatty messes together at the party." She bubbled, covering her lips with her hand to conceal her bright smile. Her cheeks hurt from all the grinning she had been doing that day, her muscles must've not been used to it since she was brought up where the only kind of smiles she was allowed to give was small, half smiles from the lips alone. But when she was here, she could grin incessantly and no one would judge her. Even though it was a small detail, it meant everything to her. Her small taste of freedom had just begun less than 48 hours ago and she already wished she could stay at this camp forever. She wanted time to pause entirely and keep this moment intact forever. At the thought, Mayu pulled out her phone and walked to Daichi's side and held it out in front of them. "Say cheese!" She said before snapping the picture and checked it in the gallery. Mayu couldn't help but smile at the sight and held it up for Daichi to see.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ploegy's wall of text enters the chat

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 09, 2019 7:41 am

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

This dance was still the last thing he wanted to deal with, but he knew if he didn't show up Haru would come looking for him and drag him there or that was what he assumed would happen. As much as he wanted to ditch in attempt to train his own quirk like he did often, he did not want to deal with something like that happening. Plus he had already caused the hassle of getting his outfit here. He didn't want that to go to waste even if he hated wearing suits in the first place. He probably could have gone without the jacket, but here he was going over the top. Grabbing the crimson suit coat from where it hung, Yoshiro pulled it on to finish the outfit. His attire made him appear older than a simple teenage and showed clearly which social class he fell into. He didn't mind if others were aware of his social status anyways. Glancing over at his glasses that sat on the nightstand near his bed, he decided to leave them be. There was no point in wearing them with something like this and in a way he felt they clashed with his outfit in the first place. Disregarding them, he grabbed the last accessory he needed; a pair of white gloves. Pulling the delicate fabric over his hands, he took a moment to worry that something might occur at the dance. By wearing an outfit like this is was restricting his own quirk and making it more difficult for him to activate it. That was a risk he was willing to take. He wanted to believe that nothing was going to happen and they would be fine. There was no point in worrying about it anyways. The teachers would be watching over them this time meaning they wouldn't have to try and fight. After last night he wasn't sure if having him fight would even do anyone good, especially in a crowded place. Keeping his quirk restricted even if something bad were to happen was the best thing he could do to assure that others did not need to suffer from a miscalculation on his part. For once he was going to try and enjoy himself and not worry about his quirk. Even if something happened he felt keeping himself out of it was probably for the better.

Shaking the thought off, Yoshiro glanced towards the clock on his nightstand and realized he was already running late. That was unusual for him. Despite his nature, he always tended to show up to things on time or even early. That was how he painted himself in a good light. He supposed being late to a dance wasn't the worst thing he could do at the moment. Haru might be worried, but at least she could be relieved once he actually showed up. He still wondered why he had even agreed to being her date. His actions of late all seemed confusing, but there was something about her that was clearly drawing him to her and he hated it yet at the same time he fell victim to it. That was what he hated most. No matter how much he fought against it, he eventually gave in. None of it made sense. Giving a small shake of his head, he disregarded the thought as he made his way out of his cabin. Moving towards the building where the dance was being held, he took the time to compose himself and prepare for the loudness that was about to ensue as soon as he entered. Noise never had been a problem for him, but he much preferred to be in a quiet space where he could be alone. This was very much the opposite of that. Walking inside, it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the flashing lights but as soon as they did, he quietly began to scan the area. At first he didn't spot the familiar pigtailed girl. All he saw were unfamiliar people. He hadn't paid much attention to the others thus far, but he figured he would have to sooner rather than later so he could learn to deal with their quirks. That was the least of his worries right now though. Continuing to scan the room, his gaze eventually landed upon Haru and a faint small appeared on his lips. Even from across the room it was easy to pick her out of a crowd. If anything she was the only one that stood out to him. It was strange, but he had no explanation for it. Shrugging it off, Yoshiro pushed himself towards the buffet table.

As he neared, he began to realize that the girl seemed to be slightly out of her usual character. His first thought was that it was because of him. He supposed if that was true then he could fix it. "I hope you weren't staring at that food imagining it was me," he teased as a soft smirk crossed his lips. It was a lame attempt at a joke, but it was the best he could come up with on the spot. He had never been an overly humorous kind of guy anyways. "I'm sure you thought I wasn't going to show up." Would she truly be bothered by that? He still wasn't even sure what she saw him in to want to be close to him. She was the first to act in such a manner despite his attempts to try and push her away and keep to himself. He could be doing a better job on his part, but it felt helpless. If she wanted to be stuck with him then so be it. She would come to see it was pointless sooner or later. Everyone always did. Dismissing that thought to the back of his mind, he looked down at the girl with his head cocked slightly. If she was worried about him not showing then maybe he owed her an apology. As much as he hated it, he felt it necessary. Maybe he was getting too soft. Wrinkling his nose at the thought of such he let a soft sigh escape his lips, "Sorry I was late."

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข cat quirk โ€ข tagged: sakura
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

After he had spoken with Charlie, Mitsuo had gone out of his way to find the teachers and put in a good word for his roommate hoping that it would get him a chance to play at the dance. It was the least he could do for the kindness the boy had shown him. Now he found himself back in his cabin trying to ready himself for the dance. Fiddling with the bow tie, the cat let out a frustrated meow. A tie would have been much easier for him to deal with, but he hadn't even brought one. The bow tie he had was only difficult for him because he couldn't get it to clip or sit properly. After several tries, he finally was able to get it right and a satisfied smile crossed his face. Now he could officially be done getting ready. His outfit wasn't anything over the top of fancy, but it was good enough for him. He probably could have tried to bring a suit coat along to make it look nicer, but he had forgotten his at home and besides the one he had was small and he didn't have the money to go out and buy a new one either. There was no reason for him to. A nice, white button up with a yellow bow tie and black pants was more than good enough for him. Giving his tail a flick, he made his way towards the stairs excitedly. He wasn't sure what he was going to do at the dance, but he would figure it out once he was there. Surely there would be someone he could hang around and talk with. Maybe he'd see the boy with the weapons quirk again and actually get his name this time and check in on how he was doing since he hadn't seen him since the night before. If he was shaken up mentally like he was then maybe he could offer some form of comfort to him though he wasn't overly sure how willingly he would be to talk to him. He didn't seem like the type to talk all too much. That was fine if it didn't happen. It was only a thought anyways. Mitsuo was sure there would be plenty of others he could talk with and learn about anyways. Letting a soft purr rumble from his throat at the thought, the feline made his way out of his cabin and strolled towards the building the dance was taking place at. Despite being thrilled to have a social event taking place, he was nervous that he would be ignored and overlooked by the others.

Slipping into the building, he quietly looked around looking for someone that might catch his interest. Sadly it seemed that most were already busy. Even Charlie was already talking with someone. Spotting the boy from the night prior along with the girl that had been kidnapped, Mitsuo felt hesitant to approach them as well. It was clear now why the other boy had reacted the way he had though. If he was friends with her then his anger was no surprise at all. He shouldn't be thinking about the night before though. The point of this dance was to calm them down and push past the attack. It was a bit different for him though given that he had been part of the whole fight against the villains. He was sure Haru and Yoshiro could say the same. The others hadn't had to experience what they all had been through. Twitching his tail nervously at the thought the feline moved off to the side and tried to find something to put his focus on. As he looked about, he nearly missed Sakura approaching him. At the sound of her voice his attention was immediately drawn to her. He would have never thought he would be approached by someone that was not only his height but a feline like himself. He wasn't sure how he hadn't noticed her before now, but he had found himself rather busy with other things since he had arrived at camp. He was actually surprised there was another cat to begin with. By no means was it something that was overly rare, but he would have expected himself to remember seeing another cat when he saw one. Maybe his memory was failing him now. Giving his head a small shake, he pulled himself out of his thoughts. It'd only be strange if he kept staring at her like a bug-eyed idiot. That would give off a bad impression. "Oh no! You're not interrupting anything at all," he finally said as he waved his paw dismissively. It wasn't as if he had been doing anything important at all. Actually, he was glad that she had even bothered to approach him. Maybe she too felt overlooked by the others. It wouldn't be surprising if she did.

Flicking his ears as she introduced herself, Mitsuo allowed a smile to cross his face as he moved his paw out to meet hers. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Sakura," he purred out. His whole demeanor seemingly changed from what it had been only a moment again. The nervous looking cat was quickly replaced by his usual bubbly personality. "I am Mitsuo!" Giving her paw a shake, he dropped his own back to his side. What was he supposed to say after that? It was rare for him to be at a loss for words, but here he was. Scratching at his cheek, he figured he should start with something basic. "So do you have a cat quirk too or?" he questioned with a tilt of his head.

โ‡€๏ผฒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข hacker quirk โ€ข tagged: kiya

Everything had gone surprisingly smooth on their return to the hideout, but their time there had been relatively short. It seemed they were already planning yet another attack on the students of UA, something she had very little interest in doing given that attacks never had a role for her quirk to work its magic. The others seemed to have little interest in what she had been doing anyways thus she deemed it best for her and Kiya to leave for the time being until she was needed. They would contact her if needed or so she hoped. She doubted she would be needed though. That's what was frustrating with being part of the League. Her quirk could be put to use more than they wished to use it, but often she did her own thing given how little interest the others got from it. Their main focus always seemed to be the hero school. Sure she understood why it was important to toy with them, but there were much bigger things out there. Hacking a school was no fun in her opinion. Maybe that was because she had already proved she could do so much more than that. Leaving the hideout after she had collected her laptop, Rin found herself leading her new companion to her apartment. It was a good thing she lived alone, away from her parents yet they paid her rent and other fees that came along with it. On occasion they came to stay with her, but more times than not it was just her. Most would find it crazy to leave a fifteen year old living on their own, but her parents seemed less than fazed by it. Sure it was an extra expense to them, but it wasn't as if they were paying rent or a mortgage anyways. They lived with her grandparents in order to take care of them in their old age. That was why they were no longer at the apartment. It had been her idea to convince them to let her stay so she could carry out her own business. Her reasoning had been she needed a quiet place to work on her online schooling, but in reality it had nothing to do with that. School was a breeze for her and she did not need a quiet place to tend to her work. The real reason she wanted to live alone was so she could have her own base of operation.

As they came to a stop outside of her apartment complex, her attention turned to Kiya before she quirked a brow. It was no surprise he was hitting her with such questions. She hadn't really explained what her situation was like at all so it wasn't unusual for him to assume that she did live with her parents. Any normal person would think that and any normal teenage would live with their parents to begin with. Luckily she was no normal kid nor did her parents know what she was doing by living on her own. Not only did they think it was nice to have a quiet place for her to live for her school, but they thought it would ready her for being an adult and put responsibility on her for making sure she learned to cook and take care of herself though it was without the expenses that came along with it. For that she was thankful. Her parents were far too good to her for how little she did for them in return. The only thing she truly did to please them was get good grades and nothing more. As long as she kept that up she doubted she would have a problem with them at all. Giving a small shake of her head to answer the question, Rin pulled her laptop closer to her chest. "You don't have to worry about my parents," she informed him before pushing open the front door of the complex. It was no surprise that much like its exterior the lobby was a bit outdated and even rundown. Her family wasn't exactly rich, but they got by which was why they had even agreed to letting her stay alone. She supposed it made sense. They still wanted to place near the city to escape away from her grandparents when they could and to be closer to work if they had to be in early. Those were the only times they ever truly stayed for extended periods of times at the apartment. It would be easy to hide Kiya away in it until she came up with a better solution. "My parents are only here on rare occasion so we'll be fine. As for the cat, it'll be fine too." Awhile back they had had a cat of their own, but it had passed away a couple months back. She was sure there were still toys sitting around from when it was around. She hadn't bothered doing anything with them.

Moving towards the stairs, she glanced towards the front desk noticing that the receptionist wasn't there. That was good for them though she doubted that they would have seen the news or be able to recognize Kiya anyways. Besides, there were other questionable people living in this place that she doubted they cared all too much. Making her way to the second floor, she exited the stairway and continued down the corridor in silence. Arriving at the door at the far end of the way, Rin pulled a USB out from her laptop that had her keys attached to it. It was the best way for her to keep track of them otherwise she would have lost them long ago. The USB had too much data for her to not worry about it thus that was what she attached her keys to in order to assure that she would panic without them. Sure it was strange when she was walking around with just a USB in her pocket, but more times than not she also had her laptop especially when moving between her place and the hideout which was really the only reason she ever had to leave her place other then running to the small market to stock up on food with the money her parents sent. Quickly unlocking the door, she pushed it open and stepped inside. Leaving it open for the boy, she heaved a sigh of relief before setting her laptop down on the couch. "Well, make yourself comfortable. You can crash here until we come up with another solution," she told him with a smile on her lips. Thinking back to the question he had asked earlier that she had chosen to ignore, she knew that she was getting into a dangerous situation. That was a risk she was willing to take. She didn't want him thinking that she wasn't more than aware of that. "And back on what you said earlier, don't worry about me. I'll be fine, okay? I always am."

โ‡€๏ผก๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข inner spirit quirk โ€ข tagged: asami

Watching the door open, Akira's gaze met the girl's as she exited her cabin. Listening to her compliment himself, he gave a small shake of his head. Such things were unusual for him to hear. More times than not he felt that others considered him the opposite of charming. That had always been fine with him though. Nevertheless he'd be lying if he had appreciated hearing kind words for once. It was a nice change of pace from being called a weirdo or even the usual he got called, emo. He could see why other would think that about him and in a way he agreed with such a name though it did get old hearing it all the time. Rubbing the back of his neck, he let a soft chuckle escape his lips. "Heh, I'm not so sure about that," he replied. He knew he probably couldn't have looked far better than he actually did. He wasn't necessarily made of money though especially even his situation. He got by with what he had though and that was enough for him. It helped that some of the villains had been willing to help him out at times when it came to money and being able to keep himself afloat. That was the one of the only reasons he had stuck with them and was willing to work with them. It was a feeble way to keep his loyalty but it had been enough till this point. Of course he had never seen himself a a villain nor could he truly get behind some of the things they did, but that was the same with heroes as well. No hero had been willing to help him in his time of need despite that being the job they held in society. Pushing the thought off, he knew now wasn't the time to think of such things. For now he could be glad that he could attempt to fit in among others his age. Being around adults at the League did make it difficult for him to truly find his place among them. That was why he found himself faltering from what he thought he had been aligned with. He had been around others his age at regular school, but this was something entirely different than that. This was a place where he was surrounded by kids trying to become the next big thing and not only that it was the top hero academy in Japan. Being around such people made him more interested than he thought he'd be.

Snapping from his thoughts as he heard Asami speak again, Akira gave another small shake of his head when she stated that he didn't have to do this. He understood that even though he was going because he felt bad if he said no to her. "No, it's alright. I know you're not forcing me or anything," he admitted. He could have probably slipped away at that comment and freed himself from what he was about to do, but he couldn't bring himself to doing such. For a so called villain, he was a bit soft. Maybe he just cared too much about people despite feeling abandoned by others. Honestly he found it hard to even explain exactly how he felt about things. That was something he often struggled with which was why he tended to be on the quieter side. He struggled with putting his thoughts into words and expressing exactly how he felt. Even with some of the most simplistic things he tended to struggle but he did his best though he often thought it wasn't enough. "And don't worry too much about me enjoying myself. I'm worried you might not find enjoyment in this either." He could always suggest that they ditch and go investigate like she had wanted to do. If he was being honest he much rather do that then stick around the dance, but he was sure the teachers would be after him for letting Asami wander around against direct orders to stay in her cabin for the day. That would only pull him into unnecessary trouble which was exactly what he wanted to stay out of. The dance was the only way she would be able to escape her cabin for awhile and he felt that it was a kind gesture to take her though maybe it wasn't all that kind that he was leading her into a possible dangerous situation. What a gentleman he was. Good thing she wasn't aware of his affiliation with the League. The less she knew, the better. Perking up slightly as she asked if they should get going, Akira gave a small bob of his head as he turned himself away from the door.

"That's probably a good idea," he began. "Standing around here won't do us any good, now will it?" Looking towards her, he pondered whether or not he should offer her a hand like they always did in the movies. It probably wouldn't hurt and it would be the most gentlemanly thing he could do given what he was taking her to. Still it might be an awkward move to make given that they had only known each other since earlier in the day. Despite that, Akira took a few seconds to compose himself before he held his hand out to her with a faint smile upon his lips. "Let me me lead you there."

โ‡€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝš๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข octopus quirk โ€ข tagged: open

The day had gone by rather quickly especially after she had gotten into it with the boy earlier in the day. The last thing she had wanted was to get involved in a training session, but it had become impossible. Dealing with an explosion quirk had been extremely difficult for someone like her and she doubted that she had even proved her own quirk in the slightest. How she had even managed to get into this school with a quirk like her own still surprised her and she was sure other students questioned it too. It was hard for her to find much use of her quirk on land thus felt she couldn't even compete all too well with her classmates. All she had done today was embarrass herself and that left her sour. It only made things worse that she found herself alone for the dance too. Nobody had asked her nor had she been bold enough to ask anyone. To think her of all people would be alone for an event like this was sad. Maybe she should have popped the question on the boy from earlier, but she hadn't even gotten his name and she doubted that he would have wanted to put up with her for any long than he already had. By the time their sparring had ended, she figured he wouldn't want to see her again since he seemed all about strength and she was far from being strong. Sighing softly, she didn't move from her place on her bed as she thought over the events from earlier. Usually she wouldn't have let something like this bother her much, but there wasn't anything else for her to to think about while she was stuck at this camp. Being here was going to make her question many of the decisions she had made in recent times, but mostly whether or not she could become a hero when put up against the other students in her own class and even class 1-B as well. Even many of their quirks were stronger than her own. Pushing the self doubt from her mind, Nanami forced herself to roll out of bed. There was no way she could stay here and mope around the entire night. Even if she had no date or friends to go with, she would attend the dance in hopes of getting her mind off of things. It was the least she could do for herself at this moment.

Moving to dig through her things, the octopus girl found the dress she had packed. It wasn't unusual for her to have one with her, but this one was relatively new. She had only worn it once before. The tentacle print on the skirt was more than fitting for someone one her though. It was no surprise why she had fallen in love with it. If anything she felt the dress had been made for her and others like her although she found her quirk to be a bit more on the rare side. Octopus people weren't overly common. Sure there were some, but most lived average lives or went to minor hero schools to get their license. She would never understand what set her apart from any of them. For a brief moment those thoughts evaded her mind once again, but she was quick to push them away again. She couldn't let this feelings begin to shake her confidence. Others did not need to know that she was worrying about her own inability to fight. Besides, that wasn't what she should be thinking of. The dance was what she needed to shift her focus to. Taking a brief moment to change into her dress, she stepped in front of the mirror and allowed a faint smile to cross her lips. Slipping a pair of plain black flats on, Nanami was satisfied with her appearance. There wasn't much she would be able to do with her tentacles nor was she in the mood to attempt any kind of makeup. It wasn't as if she was trying to impress anyone in the first place. Maybe feeling beautiful in her natural state would help bolster her mood in the first place. It was all she could hope for. With that in mind, she made her way from her cabin and towards the area where the dance was being held. It was actually kind of surprising how well setup it was given how little time there had been to put it all together. The least she could do was try to appreciate that and have a good time.

After taking a quick look around, she set her sights on the drinks and buffet area. It was probably the best place to start despite not being overly hungry. At least she could look as if she was busying herself to distract from the fact that she had come all alone. As she moved towards the punch bowl, she catch sight of a familiar face in the room. It was the boy from earlier. She was surprised to see he had actually come, but after this mornings training she felt it was best to try and avoid him especially after losing so badly to him. Averting her gaze quickly, she moved towards the punch without a second thought and began to fill up a glass for herself, hoping that he would not notice her. At this point she hoped for anyone that wasn't him to approach for her own sake.

โ‡€๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผต๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข sixteen years old โ€ข cyborg quirk โ€ข tagged: open

Camp had been an interesting experience for the young cyborg thus far given that it was unlike anything she had previously done in her life. Being out in the woods like this had never been something she had ever thought of doing yet she was oddly enjoying it though she couldn't help feeling out of place. It almost felt wrong for a being like her to be in a place like this. Everything was so natural and she wasn't natural in the slightest due to the quirk she possessed. She was happy with what she had though and she wouldn't give it up for anything else although she did feel too dangerous for her own good at times. For someone who was as kind hearted as she was, having such an offensive based quirk almost seemed ironic. Most people who had such strength seemed to have a different mindset than she did though there were some who were more like her as well. Even so she still wished to use her abilities to put smiles on others faces. As much as she would like to avoid violence, she also knew it was part of the job she was seeking in life. She wanted to believe words could solve everything, but she knew that there were times when she would have to fight. That was why she was thankful for what she was. Being a cyborg made it easier for her to protect those around her and allowed her to be a versatile fighter. There were many ways she could use her quirk that she had already learned of and she was sure there were many more. Her internal computer made many of those things possible although she did live in fear of having someone counter her system in some manner. That was one weakness she held by not being entirely human. No human had to worry about themselves being hacked, but she supposed they had to worry of other things that effected her less. Unlike them, she could afford to lose a limb and feel little pain as long as it wasn't her head. That was the most human part of her. An arm or a leg, that was no problem. The only downside to it was she could not be healed on the spot and would have to be taken for repairs afterwords. There had been plenty of times she had to deal with such things over the years. It helped figure out ways to perfect her body and system.

Finding herself deep in these thoughts, Kanon almost entirely forgot of the dance that was taking place. "Oh right," she said softly as she pushed herself up from her place at kitchen counter. She had gotten lost in enjoying a cup of tea while pondering over her experience thus far that she had lost track of time. There was no reason for her to hurry anyways. She had no date nor had she made plans with any of the others to meet with them. That was alright with her though she wished to form friendships sooner rather than later. Being alone was something that she struggled with, especially when she was afraid that her odd quirk would set her apart from others and make them look down upon her. Most would be looking down on her anyways given her size. It was hard to miss her yet easy at the same time. Shaking her head at the thought, she quickly washed the now empty cup in the sink before putting it in the drying rack that sat beside it. With that done, the cyborg made her way upstairs to get changed into something more appropriate for a dance. She was sure her training clothes would be less than ideal to wear and she would receive far too many looks than she wished. If anything she wished to not stand out all too much. Making it to her luggage, Kanon quietly rummaged through her belongings until she pulled out a knee length, light blue lace dress with sleeves. It was a simple dress, but it was very fitting for what she was going for. It might help her fit in with the crowd. Nevertheless, she knew she would feel beautiful in it. Allowing herself to change, she did a brief twirl with a soft giggle before sliding on the only nice pair of shoes she had brought with. It was a good thing they were white and didn't clash with her dress. Stepping in front of her mirror, she quickly fiddled with her hair and fluffed it with a bright smile upon her lips. It had been ages since she had last dressed up. It felt nice to see herself like this again. She truly felt pretty despite some of her more mechanical parts showing giving the cut of the dress.

"Well I guess it's time to go," she told herself. Pulling herself away from the mirror, Kanon made her way out of her cabin excitedly. It had been awhile since she had felt this giddy. It was thrilling. There were many firsts she was having in this place and she couldn't be more than happy. For once she could fit in among the other teenagers and not feel as if she was entirely out of place. It overjoyed her though she did her best to contain herself. She didn't want the others thinking she was a child. That was the exact opposite of how she was usually viewed given how stoic she could appear. Usually she didn't put much thought into what others thought of her. Even if they found her strange, she would do her best to be kind towards them and help them if they needed. She had always been taught to fight with kindness. Such a thing was something she had become great at doing. Sometimes others questioned if it was even possible for her to say something mean. That was something that could happened albeit it was extremely rare. She hoped she wouldn't have to be mean so soon with her classmates though. The dance was supposed to be enjoyable for them all. Stopping just outside the building where the festivities were being held, Kanon found herself becoming anxious. Standing several feet away, she watched the lights flash through the opened door. Part of her wanted to move forward, but she found herself frozen in place rethinking whether or not she should even enter.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bleh.

Postby divinity. » Thu May 09, 2019 10:53 am

( ๅคช้™ฝ )xxโ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl yoshiro x]

indent haru's brows furrowed slightly as she became more worried as time passed by without seeing yoshiro in the area. she felt as if he wasn't going to show up any time soon. sighing, she felt her heart drop i kinda expected this either way, she thought before scratching her cheek lightly. her head turned to see as one of the pro hero's was dancing with another adult significantly taller than them with some sort of mask on. quirking a brow haru decided she'd ignore it for more and to push the suspicion to the back of her mind. everything will be fine, she reassured herself as she turned her head back to the buffet table. she didn't know how or what to feel. she was lonely and she felt stood up on even though she was probably making a big deal out of nothing and the male with the mask didn't help her feel any better. the night was still young and it was still too early for anything bad to happen- that is if anything were to happen. placing her hand on her cheek, she released a small sigh. this really sucks, she thought as a frown begun to make it's way onto her face. a rare expression that she rarely ever wore. bringing her head up she felt a presence close to her and before she could even greet herself to the stranger her eyes met with yoshiro's.
        indent her eyes widened slightly before she replaced the frown with a wide smile. before the boy even spoke she felt her cheeks warm up subtly as she took in the image of yoshiro in a crimson suit- obviously, he was well dressed and he managed to work it. "yoshiro-kun, you look really good," she said softly. sending the boy a gentle smile she processed his joke directed to her. she didn't react for a good few seconds before her face bursted into a hundred shades of red. squeaking softly, her hands flew to her cheeks in a weak attempt to cover her face. "i was not!" she said weakly before looking away. puffing her cheeks out, she shook her head. she took a few moments before she managed to calm herself down. giggling at her antics, "haha very funny," she shook her head. her smile resonated on her face. she looked at yoshiro fondly, she was relieved he managed to come. "i was about to get all sad and mopey just cause i didn't see you!" she exclaimed as she crossed her arms, she had gotten attached to yoshiro quickly. it wasn't a surprise but what did surprise her is how she managed to get attached to him faster than she has anyone else. gulping, she sent yoshiro another smile. "no need to apologize, yoshiro. it's all good!" she placed a hand on his shoulder reassuring the boy.
        indent "looks like there's already people dancing and having fun," she giggled as she observed the area. her eyes landed onto the two adults on the dance-floor. her eyes narrowed at the male with the mask, "suppose today wasn't a masquerade, why do they have a mask?" she said quietly but loud enough for her date to hear. shaking her head, "i guess they probably thought they misread the invitation," she smiled and waved her hand. her eyes landed on another group of students, a fond smile made its way on her lips. she was always happy to see others having fun and joyful, it was endearing. she scanned the area again before her eyes landed onto mitsuo. they were the cat who had tried to save her during the fight, she needed to make it up to him one way or another- one day. maybe she could cook for them. everyone seemed okay, releasing the tension from her body she turned her body to face yoshiro fully. "i shouldn't even be worrying about it too much, huh?" she asked sheepishly. "let's just have some fun for the remainder of the night," she beamed up at him.

( ๆญป )xxโ๐’๐”๐™๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl emiko x]

indent he listened to the pro and he internally scoffed, how irritating, he thought before he shook his head. he didn't care if his mask was taken off at this point, if anything he hoped the hero had the idea of taking the mask off. he knew he was a well known villain by now and the fact that if the female was to take his mask off and he revealed himself to everyone- it'd surely shake everyone up and create fear among the young students. he had no problem with that at all. everything happened rather quickly, before he knew it he was was being asked for a dance, you sure are rather nice to a villain. rolling his eyes, he shook his head again. he had never been a fan of dancing, maybe he'd dance gracefully alone in a room without music and only him humming a small tune- but dancing in a public area like the dance was something completely different. his body instantly tensed up for a moment before he figured it would be no use to fight back, wrapping his arms around the woman's waist. matching his tempo with the music, his eyes narrowed at the pro-hero. "cause mayhem? i was born to create mayhem, love", he said, his voice was muffled and dulled out by the mask, which concealed his voice as well. "suppose you don't know who i am?" he asked, grabbing emiko's face rather tightly before leaning in. "it'd be better if you didn't actually," he shrugged before letting go of her face, a smirk appeared on his face. he made eye-contact through the mask but because it was pitch black from the outside of the mask, his quirk wouldn't work. "remove the mask, you'll love the sight," he budged the woman to take off his mask. his eyes were locked onto hers as he waited for her to remove his mask.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me