Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Jacqueline say up, feeling groggy and not wanting to wake up just quite yet. "Roxanna, I'm hungry." She whined, stretching and waiting for her cousin to come into her room. "Roxanna?.........Roxanna?.........Roxy?" Opening her eyes, the young teen was shocked at the fact of finding herself not in her room, but a strange place she has never seen before. "Where......where am I?" She wondered aloud, standing up and looking around the room. She discovered a note on a desk, and promptly read it. ".........wait, what? So........I have to compete with someone against other people to get out of this place? And the person I compete with will be my soulmate?........
......well where is he then? Maybe he got up and left already. I guess I should look around." And with that, Jackie left the room in search of others, as well as her supposed 'soulmate'.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Female /\ Heterosexual /\ Magenta Pairing /\ Kousei
Cyra smiled, taking back her pokemon and cradling him in her arms as he kept on making annoying sounds with his bottle. "Pika?' he squeaked as she placed him on the ground and he started circling around her. "So, anyways, apparently our 'soulmate' is supposed to be here, do you know anything else about that?" she asked, changing the subject
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Faded. wrote:
Faded. wrote:

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Confused

Tags: Neko,
His shoe tapped impatiently on the floor while he was watching Neko grow her conscious back. But she still didn't say anything, she said hello but it was very whimper filled and faint. He couldn't help but stare at the cloak he put on her wounds, if he knew there was a pill in the first place, he probably wouldn't have ripped it. What a waste. He turned to the vase and walked over to the broken parts of hardened clay, one by one he picked the pieces off from the ground, it was something to entertain him while waiting for her to say something next. Obviously Levi wasn't the best on the conversation list, he'd rather clean then speak.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Levi Ackerman || Levi

When the skin finally closed up, Neko woke up again. Ugh...I feel disgusting... She sat up, and sees Levi cleaning. "Hello. Do you need help?", Neko asks, but the man only pointed at Neko. She remembers the blood. "Sorry...I'll go clean up right now. And by the way, thank you...", Neko mutters. The bathroom was in the next room, so Neko started to slowly limp to it.

Kaito Shion/Akaito || Male || Bisexual || Prince Takumi || Open

The katana started to shake. "Ah, sorry...", he says, putting the katana back into its sheath. "Akaito" growled, then disappeared. He won't be gone for long. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you..." The person made no reply. "Ok then...", Kaito said, walking away from them. The man decided to try and find this "Takumi" guy. His note, unlike Neko's, had a picture of Takumi. He's kinda cute...WHAT AM I THINKING?!

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Jasaphere and Sebby

The redhead shook her head as she continued to just stand and stare down the hallway, lost in her thoughts. When she realized someone was talking to her, she froze, and then she turned to see a person with long blonde hair and a boy with oddly colored hair. She stared at them for a moment, not noticing the blonde one chuckled, then blinked and shook her head. "M-My name is Jessibel, and it's pretty obvious I am alone..." she huffed.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki (Jessibel mentioned)

He smiled as he looked at Yuki, not realizing the other male might be likening their positions to a child hiding behind his mother. Not that he'd be offended, probably, as he'd understand how he might look more like the mother figure, what with his long hair and almost girly figure and looks. Shaking his head, he turned to the girl again as she turned her head to stare at them a moment. He chuckled to himself, but he hid the sound well as he moved a hand to touch Yuki's arm in reassurance, not seeming to realize he had though. "Well, nice to meet you Jessibel. I am Saralegi and this is Yuki" he said, indicating Yuki.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Jessi, CC (sort of)

He tilted his head as he looked at the cat, then sighed as he pet her one last time before pulling his hand away again. He tilted his head as he heard the letter C, or thought he had, but then only heard her meow. Shaking his head, he thought for a moment, then looked up. "Do you know letters, do you know how to spell? Could you spell it for me, on the palm of my hand, with your paw?" he asked, pulling one glove off. He looked over at Klaus, saying "Oh, hello there Klaus, was it? My name is Sebastian."

(Ahaha, thank you)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Confused

Tags: Neko,
He huffed and put the shattered bits of clay on the old wooden dresser. He couldn't help but stress over the smallest things that were happening. A few thoughts kept on bugging him and he couldn't help but think and ask himself, what does this so called match maker want? Entertainment? Does this person find struggling people entertaining? What kind of stupid game is this. "Oi, Hurry up in there!" He urged Neko impatiently and leaned his back up against the wall with crossed arms. Man, he really didn't want to be here right now, he'd rather be back at the camp where he shouted complicated orders at his squad.
Last edited by soonyoung on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Dreamscape » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Black Dreamscape wrote:[Phoenix-nb-olive pairing-location: halls-tags: Kaito]
The halls were longer than Phoenix had ever expected them to be, and as a rather sorry excuse for a soldier, they already wanted to take a break, preferably for at least an hour. Who came up with huge buildings anyways? What in the world would you need this much space for? Slumping against the closest wall, they let a few sparks fly off their fingers and disappear. Red was such a pretty color... they really were lucky it was theirs, not something like blue or green. Blue just wasn't flashy enough.

They certainly didn't expect to see blue right in front of them. Just around the corner they could see another person, most likely a human. What luck... perhaps this was the soulmate the note had been referring to? Standing up straight, Phoenix put on a confident smile and approached the blue-scarved male. "Hey there! Do you by any chance know where this is?"
Black Dreamscape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian and friends (sorta XD)
C.C felt like screaming at the man in front of her. Did he really think a cat could spell? Keeping herself as calm as possible, she raised one paw and pawed at the man's open palm, forming a few letters on it since he had been such an idiot so far, might as well give him an answer of some sort. She had written the word "Sky" in French (which is Ciel if you didn't know XD) on his hand and looked up again. She didn't think it was a very important word, just seeing as it just reminded her of a lot in her past but he of course, wouldn't know that and set her paw down on the ground again, wanting to just run away still, itching to, but she kept herself from doing so. Barely.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
Kousei shook his head. "I'm not really sure I know much more than you would since I barely know anything, but I guess we're supposed to find someone in this place or something?" He replied truthfully, glad he already knew who he was looking for. Kaori. He wanted to find her, but she wasn't anywhere around him at the moment and that thought scared him slightly.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi, Jessibel
After a moment, Yuki stepped out from behind Saralegi, still confused by the random touch on the arm but shook that thought off for the moment and nodded, to confirm Saralegi's statement. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jessibel." He said calmly, bowing his head slightly as a sign of respect. (sorry, wb)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Sara and Yuki

The redhead raised her eyes to look up at the tall blonde, still having trouble telling if they were male or female. However, if she had to hazard a guess, she would most definitely go with male for this one. Shaking her head, she nodded at him and said "Saral- Saral-, Sara?" She shook her head as she could not pronounce it even after hearing him say it, then she glanced at the one with him. "Yuki? As in snow?" she asked, then continued Where do you two come from? Do you know how to get out of here?"

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki and Jessi

He chuckled out loud this time, as he smiled and nodded at her. He said "It is perfectly fine if you just address me as Sara, since my name seems to hard for most to say." Shaking his head, he looked at Yuki, and he smiled as the other male finally now revealed himself. Shaking his head, he then tilted it as his golden eyes studied the girl asking questions of them. "Well, I am from a country called Shimaron, but I was born in a place called Seisakoku." he said, then shook his head. "We were hoping to find someone who knew..." he sighed, looking at Yuki again.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Jessi, CC, Klaus

He looked over at Klaus, saying "Oh, hello there Klaus, was it? My name is Sebastian." He then returned his attention to the oddly colored fur cat before him, tilting his head as he did so. He had met some pretty smart animals in his day, even he had to say, though none could obviously ever compare to a cat. Shaking his head, he looked down at the cat, and blinked as she spelled out C-i-e-l. He gasped as he looked at her, saying "Ciel? That is the name of my mas- er, the name of my friend back home..."

(Ahaha, thank you)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:53 pm

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Nodding at her answer, she had figured it had been something like any army. That was something she could understand, though police was something she hadn't heard of before. From this information though she could tell that Max's world probably didn't have the kind of balance Hyrule possessed with the Triforce. The three pieces all balancing each other out and keeping them in check so none of them could truly become all too powerful. "That makes sense. We have armies in Hyrule as well, though the hero is more important compared to them. Of course they protect the princess when needed, but they cannot defeat the one that holds the triforce of strength. Only the one that has the triforce of courage can because they can wield the master sword," she explained quickly, not wanting to ramble on too much.

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: Open

Brushing his messy white hair from his face as he awoke, the dragonkin opened his eyes while yawning. At first he hadn't noticed the sudden change in scenery and he stretched his arms into the air as he began to come to. Expecting to be greeted by either Felicia or Jakob, the prince was surprised to see neither of them present and he finally noticed he was no longer in his room. An alarmed look was quick to cross his face as he climbed from the bed, but the sight of a note on the side table caught his attention. He picked it up after a moment and read it over. All of it sounded strange to him, but he would argue against it for now. This whole situation seemed familiar in a sense though. After being held within a castle most of his childhood, Corrin was dreading to return to such a thing, but at least he knew he wouldn't be alone. Picking his sword up from its place against the wall, he hooked it to its place at his hip and made his way over to the door. He might as well try to find this so called soulmate of his. Exiting the room, he began to move down the hallway in search of some living thing.

Ploegy wrote:
Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Open

As more people seemed to come forward, Claus edged back even more. He could feel his irritation only growing. Being around one person had been enough for him and now there were four others. That was only asking for him to snap. The redhead could feel the dark thoughts seeping into his head as he absentmindedly began to fiddle with the bracelet on his wrist. He couldn't handle this. Without even answering the question that had been posed to him, Claus turned briskly away from them all and bolted off down the hall. Once he was far away from them all, he bent over to catch his breath and he squeezed his eyes shut in attempt to fight from becoming the Masked Man. It had been awhile since he had been triggered and he really didn't want to return to that state, but until he was able to calm down, he knew that his chances of tipping were far greater than his chances of staying as himself.

Chara
Genderless (Female) || 15 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Olive Pairing || Undertale || Tagged: Open

Cracking her eyes open, Chara felt her head throbbing pain. She wasn't sure why, but it was rather annoying and her annoyance only grew as her surroundings came into focus. No longer was she in the Underground like she had come to expect. Instead she found herself laying in a bed in a rather fancy looking room. Why she was in such a place was beyond her knowledge, but it was quick to be answered as she spotted the note laying on her side table. Picking it up, she looked it over. Almost immediately a laugh erupted from her throat. A soulmate? That was the funniest thing she had heard in a long time. Who on earth would ever be interested in someone like her? The better question was, who the hell would she ever be interested in enough? All she ever cared about was destroying and ending all things. How she would end up in a situation like this was beyond her own knowledge. Climbing out of bed, she checked her pockets for her knife and made her way over to the door. At least this place had some interesting aspect to it; fighting to escape. To her that meant killing anyone who got in her way. The thought of seeing real blood spilled made the girl laugh to herself before she exited the room.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me