This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby startail;; » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:14 pm

The Basics
Name: Nettal Bengerden
Tribe: her father is a sea trader
Height:5 foot 4
Build: normal, not to thin or stocky. shes not particularly short or tall
Skin type: white?
Hair: she has a light brown hair, it is tied in a low ponytail with a braid going down the side of her head.
Eyes: hazel
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: none really, though she does use feathers, its kinda her thing.
she also uses a bow and arrow!
i drew this lately! this is Nettal! just so you can see her better! <3

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: regular
Personality:
Nettal is a kind and is that kinda person that doesn't care if they win, but don't like losing, if you know what i mean.
she loves her dragon with all her heart. She has a little bit of an berkian accent, because i don't understand why young vikings don't have accents? Her dragon and her are beat friends. she loves the ocean to, since she has always lived on a boat. she has a pet sheep named Sephon
birds-dragons-fire-water!-blue-eagles-sheep-blue fire dragons!-cold''only because she likes getting warm when its cold''
Dislikes:
bullys-frowners(even though her brother is one)-blood-being disabled-bad smell-abandoning-
Fears:
earth dragons-loesing friends and family-death
History:
her mother died when she was very young, her father Baction, became a sea trader after that, they have traveled all over the archipelago together. her dad left for 2 years, searching for a good island. he had visited Berk in his travels and had obtained a ton of dragon knowledge. Nettal found a dragon eeg on the beach one day when she was 6 years old. fortunately her father knew how to take care of it. it hatched with a monstrous nightmare inside, ever since that they where best friends.
Personal Relations
Parents:Baction Bengerden, her mother is dead
Siblings: her brother which i will make a form for.
Friends:none yet.
Dragon: Shelltoe
Relationship with Dragon: Best friend, brother, her baby, and as she sometime says ''my love''
she would die for him..

The Basics
Name: Shelltoe
Breed: monstrous nightmare
Colouration: a blue turquoise, like the ocean, with dark blue wings. He has a spotted pattern.
Eyes: a green
Scars/birthmarks:none
i have a ton of drawings of him!

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: normal
Personality: hes playful but can be very serious at points. though he loves flying he enjoys water much more. he has learned how the currents work and can swim easily though it.
Dislikes:being dry.
Fears: dieing
History: his mother was killed by someone, but he was put in Bactions hands.
lifes been a piece of cake for him so far.

Personal Relations
Friends: none
Family: Nettal (if applicable)
Relationship with rider: She is his baby, his sister, his bestest friend ever! and his companion. he would die for her.

[center]
The Basics
Name: Benron
Tribe:see trader
Height: 5 foot 9
Build: normal, hes a little stocky. hes kinda like Throck in race to the edge.
Skin type: white
Hair: his hair is pulled in a low braided pony tail, he wears a helmet so you never really see his hair. it is dark brown.
Eyes: hazel
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: he has scars but nothing to servire. no tattoos either.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:normal
Personality:
hes a frowner very much like Throck, but not him. he is mysterious
Dislikes:???
Fears:???
History:
His mother died when he was young, her father Baction, became a sea trader after that, they have traveled all over the archipelago together. Benron's dad left for 2 years, searching for a good island. The island that Benron was on had fire worms, he trained them. they are his dragons, there are 5 of them. he take them ever where, though nobody know. except nettal.
Personal Relations
Parents:Baction Bengerden, his mother is dead
Siblings: his sister,Nettal
Friends:none yet.
Dragons: 5 fire worms
Relationship with Dragons:???

other
i'm not going to make a forum for all the fire worms though i could if it is required<3
and with baction hes their dad so he will talk here an there but he won't be a major character!<3
thanks!
Last edited by startail;; on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 am, edited 7 times in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Crash//Adult//Male//Rider:Mori//

Crash saw somthing at berk she quickly flew there. Crash was a X wing dragon so he can fly fast.

Mori//15//Female//Dragon:Crash//

Mori nearly fell of but she grabbed on.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Wicked.Always.Wins wrote:Eira Shah|Female|Dragon;;Ishild (Snow wraith)|With;; Chitania and Midnight

Eira narrowed her eyes, shoving the girl away. "Get. Off. Me," she hissed unhappily, taking her knife out. She glanced at the timberjack trapping Ishild and panicked slightly. Ishild didn't like being trapped since they met. "You want answers, fine," she spat reluctantly. "I was getting food for me and Ishild. We'll be out of your hands in no time at all. Now make your dragon move! It may be big but those wings look awfully thin."

Ishild|Female|Snow wraith|Rider;; Eira|With;; Midnight

Ishild roared as the dragon's heat signature surrounded her. It clearly wasn't going to move anytime soon. She fired a warning shot, barely missing the dragon's wing.

(Repost c:

Also, I might make another dragon :0)
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:19 am

"It's fine though. I get the feeling you and me will will be very good friends in no time." Raya said.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:41 am

|Tarben and Ember|17/Adolescent|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna blinked in surprise. Did this dragon just... defend me? She'd never witnessed dragons do much else than kill before - apart from this one, that is, who had been trying to help - so this came as a bit of a shock to her. She'd never really had anyone to defend her before either, so that was something else completely alien to her. A newfound appreciation for this dragon warmed her heart. "Thank you," she whispered, amazed that a creature such as this had the capacity for kindness. Little did Brenna know before her journey, dragons weren't the killers her tribe thought, but intelligent, caring, sentient beings. Her head reeled with this new epiphany. Her entire world as she knew it was getting turned over and shifted around, but she prompted herself not to lose sight of her mission. I need to collect as much information I can about these dragon riders, and get it to my father, she reminded herself.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser gave the girl an attempt at a toothy smile. On second thought, that might not have been a good idea; he didn't want to scare her and his array of pointed teeth could be considered frightening.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:57 am

"Wow those teeth look sharp...but I'm sure you wouldn't hurt me, just like I wouldn't dream of harming you." Raya said. She held her hand out towards Stormchaser's snout, still hesitant to touch him.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:16 am

|Tarben and Ember|17/Adolescent|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

Brenna blinked in surprise. Did this dragon just... defend me? She'd never witnessed dragons do much else than kill before - apart from this one, that is, who had been trying to help - so this came as a bit of a shock to her. She'd never really had anyone to defend her before either, so that was something else completely alien to her. A newfound appreciation for this dragon warmed her heart. "Thank you," she whispered, amazed that a creature such as this had the capacity for kindness. Little did Brenna know before her journey, dragons weren't the killers her tribe thought, but intelligent, caring, sentient beings. Her head reeled with this new epiphany. Her entire world as she knew it was getting turned over and shifted around, but she prompted herself not to lose sight of her mission. I need to collect as much information I can about these dragon riders, and get it to my father, she reminded herself.

Stormchaser rumbled happily at the girl's comment. When she reached out to touch him, instinct made his pupils contract into slits. He flinched away, but only momentarily. He wasn't used to humans not trying to harm him. After calming himself down, the Skrill looked at her hand with newfound interest. He felt almost compelled towards it. Gradually closing his eyes, Stormchaser leaned into the touch and joined his snout to her hand.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:21 am

"I think we were meant to be friends." Raya said, rubbing Stormchaser gently. "Don't you think so?" She asked.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:24 am

Rouge settles down onto the ground with a low hiss like sound, watching a few of the humans that walked by looked shocked. "What never seen a speed stinger behind" he grumbles keeping an eye them. He tilts his head to look back at her before turning back everyone else.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:40 am

(If any vikings want to interact with Brenna, she's just arrived on Berk with Rouge)

Brenna dismounted the dragon, glancing around at the viking and dragon population of Berk. Another jolt of panic ran through her when she spotted a different large dragon, though she quickly calmed herself. I will be composed, calm, and least of all, frightened, she told herself. I must make my father proud.

Stormchaser snorted in agreement, leaning into the viking girl's touch. He didn't know that being touched by a human would feel so wonderful, especially after years of avoiding them for fear they might kill him.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me