Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby dream. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:46 am

A R I A N A “A R I” T A Y L O R
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E
C R U S H:D E V O N
T A G S:S P A R R O W

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

E L I J A H “E L I” S A N D E R S
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N
G F:B E L L A D O N N A
T A G S:B E L L A

Looking at the mall, he turned to see Bella smiling. Elijah smiled back, noticing how cute she was when she smiled. As he neared the mall, he could see there was an atm outside the building, near the door.

M A D E L Y N “M A D I” M I A
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S
C R U S H:O P E N
T A G S:J A K E

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E
T A G S:D R E W

”Thanks,” he looked over to the girl and smiled, his dimples showing. Amari stretches his legs out in front of him and watched the water in the lake ripple. He didn’t really know what else to say to Drew, but he didn’t want this to get awkward.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 am

♛ 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕆'ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀ // ʙꜰ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ //

Bella jumped up with pep in her step. She noticed the ATM as well and walked with him, maintaining her smile and the light in her eyes. "I see an ATM outside the mall!" She exclaimed.

• 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕨𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ᴍɪʀᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Mark proceeded to stand with the other questers.

♛ 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ɴʏx // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ //

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me." She hissed, balling her fists.

• 𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀʟᴇxᴀ //

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are close. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♛ 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

• 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ(ᴊᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ) // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴀ //

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♛ 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ //

Sterling nodded. "You get the power of being the closest out of all of us to normal." Her gaze fell from the sky to him. She smiled kindly, the light around her brightening for a moment.

• 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴘʜᴀᴇꜱᴛᴜꜱ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. Qᴜɪɴɴ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:22 am

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N

They reaches the ATM and Elijah held out his hand for Bella to give him the coins. “Can I see them?” He asked, so he could exchange them for normal currency.

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E

”Thanks,” he looked over to the girl and smiled, his dimples showing. Amari stretches his legs out in front of him and watched the water in the lake ripple. He didn’t really know what else to say to Drew, but he didn’t want this to get awkward.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 am

♛ 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕆'ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕝
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀ // ʙꜰ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ //

Bella took the coins out of her pocket and handed them to him, watching carefully in case she needed to do this again. She ran a hand through her hair and looks around.

• 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕨𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ᴍɪʀᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Mark proceeded to stand with the other questers.

♛ 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ɴʏx // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ //

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me." She hissed, balling her fists.

• 𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀʟᴇxᴀ //

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are close. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♛ 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴋʜɪᴏɴᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

• 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ(ᴊᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ) // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴀ //

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♛ 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴇᴠᴀɴ //

Sterling nodded. "You get the power of being the closest out of all of us to normal." Her gaze fell from the sky to him. She smiled kindly, the light around her brightening for a moment.

• 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴘʜᴀᴇꜱᴛᴜꜱ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. Qᴜɪɴɴ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Bella Wikitoria || 15 years || Straight: To be Jake || Bastard Sword & Dagger || Nike (unclaimed) || Tags; Dara

Bella nodded her head. "Yeah, nice to meet you too. I guess I'll see you round then!" She responded cheerfully. She turned back to Dara. "Where are we going next?" She asked him.

Chase Evans || 18 years || Straight: Summer || Broad Sword & Sheild|| Hemera (claimed) || Tags; Summer

Chase shrugged. There was no point in arguing with Summer, she was just too stubborn. Maybe one day she would realise that she should rekindle her relationship with Persephone, he mother. But, clearly, today was not that day. He felt her lean against his shoulder and he smiled softly. "I don't know." He muttered in response to her question.

Domenico Cuore-Spezzato || 16 years || Straight: Lucy || Bow and Throwing Knives || Nyx (claimed) || Tags; Lucy

Dom rolled his eyes exaggeratedly. "Come on, Lucy. It's not scary at all. It's calming and peaceful." He tried to reassure her. He held the leaves open for her as she passed underneath. The area around the willow tree, encompassed by it's dangling leaves, was very obviously used quite often. The grass was flattened in certain areas, particularly around the trunk of the tree, and there was a sleeping bag next to it. A hole in the trunk was filled with bits and pieces, such as a bag of chips and a bottle of coke.

((I was meant to post this a few days ago, but I was really lacking muse for Dom for some strange reason and also got caught up with frantic studying. Exams are next week, so my posts will continue to be extremely irregular until after then))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:18 pm

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E

M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N

He took the coins and used the machine. In return, the ATM dispensed out a penny. “That’s sad.” Elijah poked out his boot on lip and looked at Bella.

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E

dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:43 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; Xavier but she still flirts with everyone| Canoe lake| Tags; Amari
drew sighed and looked up at the swaying branches. Amari seemed like a nice guy but her wasn't her type. That wouldn't stop her from messing around with him though. That was obvious.
" so, hows your love life at the moment?" she asked him. It was typical for her to ask such a question but she couldn't help it.

Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; chase| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer smiled smugly and closed her eyes, breathing in the ocean air. She placed her hand on chase's.
" my point exactly." she said as she started to hum.

(( Sorry it's short, currently lacking muse for summer))

Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

" whatever." she joked, still unsure. Lucy sat down under the willow tree and looked around. Next to her was a sleeping bag and she could tell that Dom came here often due to the flatness of the grass.

Hazel | female ( nymph/ dryad)| patron: Demeter| | crush; slightly crushing on Emmaline| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes behind her ear. She felt a twinge of jealousy when she saw Emma looking at Amber but quickly told herself to get over it.
" that's amber." " the only daughter of Hephaestus here. Let's move on, shall we?" Hazel said, eager to leave, as she walked up over to the Pegasus stables.

((On my phone so I apologize for incorrect grammar.
Also, I'm about to go to bed so I'm really sorry if these don't make sense))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 am

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E

M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N

He took the coins and used the machine. In return, the ATM dispensed out a penny. “That’s sad.” Elijah poked out his boot on lip and looked at Bella.

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E

He looked at her as he raised an eyebrow. “It’s fine, I don’t have a girlfriend, if that’s what you’re asking, but I’m not interested in any of them at camp.” He replied.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:24 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; Xavier but she still flirts with everyone| Canoe lake| Tags; Amari
Drew smiled at Amari, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. " ouch."
she replied with mock hurt.
" strange, you know. That a cool guy like you doesn't have someone to love. I feel like I've failed in my duties as a match maker." she said, still smiling

Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; chase| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer smiled smugly and closed her eyes, breathing in the ocean air. She placed her hand on chase's.
" my point exactly." she said as she started to hum.

(( Sorry it's short, currently lacking muse for summer))

Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

" whatever." she joked, still unsure. Lucy sat down under the willow tree and looked around. Next to her was a sleeping bag and she could tell that Dom came here often due to the flatness of the grass.

Hazel | female ( nymph/ dryad)| patron: Demeter| | crush; slightly crushing on Emmaline| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes behind her ear. She felt a twinge of jealousy when she saw Emma looking at Amber but quickly told herself to get over it.
" that's amber." " the only daughter of Hephaestus here. Let's move on, shall we?" Hazel said, eager to leave, as she walked up over to the Pegasus stables.

((On my phone so I apologize for incorrect grammar.
Also, I'm about to go to bed so I'm really sorry if these don't make sense))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:26 pm

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E

M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N

F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E

”Maybe you have,” he joked lightly. Amari looked at his watch again as it twinkled in the sunlight. He thought about asking Drew to possibly look around for someone for him, but he decided not to.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me