🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

☭ xxi, ☣ xx, 🍭 xvii

Postby Zyn » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:07 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Eastern Quadrant
☭ Tags: Eden, The Careers
☭ Mood: Closed Off, Unsure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska's first reaction to the sound of Eden's voice was to whip around, his scowl in place and furrow so deep on his brows that it might have become permanent. The expression faded slightly at the apology and so he stopped and fully face Eden. With his arms across his chest he very much resembled the career they had meet in the training room. It didn't last to long though, at the sight of Eden whipping their eyes he let out a small sigh. Reaching up he dragged his hands through his bleached hair and the rubbed the back of his neck. "It's not your fault. I guess my home life is more touchy then I realized. I didn't know how different my childhood was to everyone else's, not saying mine was worse. Just different" he finally said. Peering at Eden's offered arms he hung back for a moment. What could a hug solve, after all he had already proven that he was unpredictable and prone to walking away. So how could a hug solve that? "If you think it will help" was the gusty sigh in response. Stepping forward he slipped into the taller career's arms and gave them a quick squeeze before stepping back. "I never said anything but you asking the others to protect my sister if I don't make it back home, it meant a lot to me" he said slowly and then glanced away. "Look I know I'm not good at this whole talking thing so if you want to head back to the other's I wouldn't be offended. But I also wouldn't opposed if you wanted to stand here for a little bit."

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☣ Location: Northern Quadrant
☣ Tags: Reyna, Darius
☣ Mood: Scheming

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Surprise flickered across Sharnaz's face when Reyna informed her that they liked her smile. It wasn't something she had heard before, most people told her that it was creepy and unsettling. She didn't long to linger on it since she chose she race after Darius instead of talking to Reyna about her smile. A good choice in the end since those precious seconds are what helped her catch up to him. It didn't take long for Darius to realize that she was following him and came to a slow halt. As she approached she watched as he turned to face her while heaving and gasping for breath. "Oh darling we aren't going to kill you. That would be an awful waste of such a good tribute. No we wanted your assistance. You see I happened to spot which way to two youngest tributes went and last I checked their alone. So you are going to help us take them down. Taking out the weak is kind of your thing isn't it" she purred as she got closer. Close enough to stretch out and let her dagger settle on his throat. She wouldn't actually use it but it might be some good motivation.

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: Eastern Quadrant
🍭 Tags: Jay
🍭 Mood: Worried, Sleepy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Rieka couldn't help the worry that flooded through her when Jay agreed with her and slipped into the tent. It was still fresh in her mind how he had cried and cried until he couldn't cry anymore. Her whispered of reassurances hadn't done much and she wished she could have done more for her ally. Curling up tight she watched the plains, looking for any sign that someone was approaching.

{ Approximately four hours latter - 2:07am }
    Unfurling from her tight position she slipped into the tent and gently woke up Jay for the last couple of hours before the sun came back up. As soon as Jay was in position she fell into a heap in the tent and almost passed out before she remember something. "I don't know if your still awake but goodnight Jillian" she hummed with a tiny little smile. She missed her mentor greatly and she couldn't help but continue the tradition of saying good night to them. Within moments she was drifting off into a light dreamless slumber.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 17 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Chaska
At Chaska's words, Eden thought back to his own childhood. Bedtime stories, homemade cookies, picking flowers for his mum. He wished he could take his happy memories and plant them in Chaska's own life, let them flourish and shelter him from the dark.
Green eyes widened with mild surprise when his ally accepted the hug. After a moment, he wrapped his arms around Chaska and squeezed tight. Is this what having a brother is like? When Chaska stepped back, Eden realized - I don't want to let go. He wanted to hold his friend in his arms, warm and snug, until all memories of a troubled home gave way to a peaceful night's sleep.
Chaska's next words brought a soft smile to the boy's face. "It's the least I could do. You deserved better... you and your sister both." He picked up his boots, discarded nearby by a thankless Gloria, and sat down in the grass to put them on. "No, I enjoy your company. I'll stay here with you if that's okay. We're both taking watch tonight, so why not have an early start?"

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sharnaz, Darius
A fit of malicious giggles escaped Reyna as she caught up with her ally. The pathetic tribute at their feet was just plain hilarious, although she was a little disappointed at his cowardice. Reyna loved a fiesty enemy who'd shoot back with sharp remarks. This idiot just knelt in the snow, trembling as Sharnaz' knife pressed against the soft skin of his throat. He looked petrified as she spoke.
"Yes! I-it's what I do best," Darius stammered a shaky reply. "Just tell me where they are. I'll... I'll kill them both for you."
Reyna spat at the ground near the tribute. He flinched as if she'd attacked him, which just made her laugh. "Alright, up. We need to get going before someone else kills those brats first. Sharnaz, lead the way!"
A part of her hoped the Careers would witness the carnage. Especially the bleeding-heart weakling from District One, the most pathetic of all. Reyna wanted him to watch his little friends die. It would break him, hopefully demoralize some of the others.

Jillian Tybalt of District Ten
Empty coffee mugs littered the bedside table. The only light in the room came from the television, showing a small white-haired tribute taking watch all alone. A cold wind rushed through the plains - Jillian could feel it from the shelter of her own bedroom. She'd turned up the thermostat until her girlfriend complained about the heat, but chills still rushed down Jill's spine.
How could she sleep when her child was out there? It was so cold, so dark, and little Rieka looked so small against the unforgiving prairie backdrop. Jill would've given anything to rush into that arena to protect her baby.
When Rieka finally went to bed, Jillian exhaled a sigh of relief. It was like a spell had been broken. Warmth began to return to Jill's fingers and toes, and she curled up beside her girlfriend to sleep at last. As she made herself comfortable, she heard Rieka's sweet words wishing her goodnight. Oh! My heart. Tears sprung to Jillian's eyes as she clutched a hand to her chest.
"Goodnight, Rieka," Jill whispered to the screen. "Don't let the bedbugs bite."
"Is it our kid?" Himaya murmured sleepily beside her. She, too, had joined Jill and begun to view the child as her own.
"Oh. Sorry for waking you up," Jill said. A warm smile softened her tired face. "But yes - it's Rieka. She and Jay are both okay."
"Good. Now go to bed dear, it's two in the morning. I'll wake you up when Rieka's awake."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ The Second Morning

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Timeskip - the next morning
6:30 AM

Tagged: Chaska
Sunlight streamed in through the crack of the tent's opening. Eden blinked open his eyes, still sleepy since he'd joined his allies for first watch. But Chaska must be even sleepier. He'd volunteered to take all the watches that night.
As soon as he crawled out of the tent, he took a moment to stretch. The tall Career had slept curled up that night, scared to take up all his allies' room - but now his limbs were stiff. A nice stretch made them feel better. Once Eden was done, he approached Chaska with a smile. "Alright, I'm awake! Thanks for taking watch again. Are you planning on taking a nap before breakfast?"
He glanced back at the tent. The others would wake soon... Eden wanted to prepare a meal before certain allies started complaining.

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sharnaz, Darius
After a night's journey, the landscape began to shift. Reyna was relieved to literally be out of the woods. The snowy, damp north was her own private hell, created to torture tributes just like her. Warmer temperatures and drier terrain made her want to sing. This was the border of the eastern quadrant, right? Soon they'd find those pesky brats and put the plan into action.
"Can you give me a refresher?" Reyna whispered to Sharnaz. Her cavewoman brain was too small to remember detailed plans. "We find the kids, and then... something with Darius and a trick... Is that right?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Zoe->Moses,Rieka,Jay| loc: West->North
Sienna shook Moses softly awake and handed him a cold boiled egg to eat,she felt sick looking at it so she tucked hers into Zoe’s pocket as a farewell gift. The child was asleep still but it was time they found someone else to protect. They were going to find Rieka and Jay and hopefully it would only take them a few hours as dawn was starting to crack,“Good Morning,Garry. I just hope I’m doing the right thing.” She mumbled softly as she wiped her eyes and stood up before giving the girl a arrow to have something to defend herself with at least.They has ground to cover and a container to find at the most. She waited patiently and stretched as Moses finished up looking at the red head who attempted to speak but was fighting with a locked jaw. Moses had told her about protecting Rieka wanting Jay to be protected and she was dead set on doing so now. So she just patiently took Moses’s arm and walked with him till they made it along the bank and craggy rocks for two-three hours but at last they found fresh powdered snow that could melt in there mouth in a instant.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Sienna| loc:West->North
Moses was about to say something as he was shook awake but ultimately couldn’t. His jaw was locked and he had a bad feeling that the medicine he applied only did so much to cleanse the wound. He had a gut feeling he was going to have a massive infection crashing down on him in a couple of days. So he just smiled and took his egg to peal and brake off tiny bits so he could swallow then they were up and at it to protect the kids he had aforementioned. Moses was just happy he was going to have real allies again and clean water. He was growing exhausted by the hour but they had finally made it to the northern quadrant where he could roll in snow to his delight and press cool clean snow to his cheek bones to get his jaw in function again but not only that they could melt snow into water. But for now he just ate the clean untouched patches.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:54 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria woke up, stifling a yawn. She was no stranger to sleeping outside, and sometimes her trainers didn't even give her the luxury of a tent. However, it still didn't give Gloria nearly the amount of sleep that she wanted and left her tired. This would be terrible for her complexion... Standing up, the girl made her way out of the tent when a horrified scream shook her. Gasping in pain, Gloria realized that the zipper on the tent had caught against one of her earrings, ripping it clean off and taking the lower part of her right ear with it. "OH MY-" It hurt a lot, the pain making Gloria want to throw up.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny blinked open her eyes, realizing that she had fallen asleep. With a blush, she realized that she had curled herself up against Felix sometime during the night. Standing up, Penny tucked the quilt around a sleeping Felix, before taking the knife she secured and venturing out of their hiding place. Nerves tying her stomach in knots, Penny kept imagining another tribute to be hiding just around one of the rocks, out for blood. Although she thought she had gone far, Penny realized she only got about two feet away from their hiding spot. The rocks were slick and unstable and tall gray boulders loomed menacingly overhead. With a shiver of fear, the tribute found herself frozen in place, looking around the rocks.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:25 am

Tagged: Chaska, Gloria, other Careers
The moment Eden finished his sentence, a bloodcurdling scream rang out across camp. He spun around with a look of horror. Catching a glimpse of blood, he instinctively rushed to Gloria's side - with a quick apology to Chaska for leaving without a warning. "Sorry!"
He stood beside his ally in a protective stance, looking panicked as he scanned the plain for attackers. No mutts or enemy tributes. Heart still pounding, he noticed the bloody tent zipper with an earring haphazardly attached.
"Oh no," Eden breathed, already tearing up as he saw Gloria's ruined ear. He wiped his eyes and reminded himself to stay calm. Panic wouldn't help anyone. Without hesitation, he took off his jacket and set it down in the grass. Addressing Gloria, he spoke in the gentlest of tones, not wanting to make the situation worse. "Try to take deep breaths. Here, sit down... you can sit on my jacket."
Eden addressed the rest of the alliance then. "Anyone good at first aid? The kit's in Madeline's red backpack."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:27 am

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria wasn't going to cry about it. She wasn't that weak, but it seemed Eden was about to. Gasping as the pain suddenly got worse, she didn't object to sitting on Eden'd jacket. It was better than sitting on dirt. She focused on her breathing, taking sharp and shattered breaths that turned into slow, controlled ones. Gloria clenched the fabric of Eden's jacket in her fists as blood from her ear started to drip down the side of her face. "Stupid tent designers!!!" She cursed.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:46 am

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; Careers

Ew, daylight. The sun blinded her once again as she exited the tent. Did they really need the sun to live? Madeline would destroy it if she had the ability to. She wouldn’t even hesitate.

She stretched for a bit and watched as the others left the tent. She narrowed her eyes as that Gloria girl left the tent. Stupid Gloria, she must think she’s all that. Madeline bet that she thought she was better than her. She bet that Gloria would betray her as soon as she had the chance.

She watched as the district 2 girl’s earring got caught on the zipper and it ripped off. Madeline bit down on her lip in order to stop herself from giggling but she couldn’t help it. She burst out laughing at Gloria as the other girl screamed in pain. She found it absolutely hilarious, the highest form of comedy. She had gotten what she deserved.

Madeline didn’t care if she seemed insensitive. She quit the nice act as soon as they arrived at the arena. The others would just have to deal with the real her, because she wasn’t going to change for anyone anytime soon.

Jay Fernandez//District 11//Male//Tagged;Reika

Jay had switched with Reika, taking the next watch as she slept. He had slept some of the worries away, but some still lingered. He kept watch the rest of the night, anxiously glancing around.

He watched with heavy eyes as the sun came up. No one had attacked during the night and Jay couldn’t be more thankful. He didn’t know how to protect himself or Reika. It would’ve been a bloody disaster if anyone had attacked.

Yawning, he stood up and made his way back into the tent. He gently shook Reika awake and whispered to her a small good morning! He wanted for her to be fully awake before asking her,”So what will we do now?” He spoke in a cheerful tone, trying to sound as happy as possible. He was worried that his crying had stressed her out. He didn’t want to stress out or worry his friend, he just had to cry out his feelings yesterday.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ xxii, ☣ xxi, 🍭 xviii

Postby Zyn » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:26 pm

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Eastern Quadrant
☭ Tags: Eden, The Careers
☭ Mood: Focused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chaska stood watch as the sun slowly rose, he had been mostly been standing in one place with moments of silently walking around the camp. The movement had been partially due to the fact that he wanted to be sure that they were safe but mostly to keep his blood flowing. After all it wouldn't due to be attacked and not be at his best because his joints were creaking. He had ended up back were he and Eden had stood that night when a rustling by the tent caught his attention. Glancing over he spotted a sleepy looking Eden slipping out of the tent and stretching. He watched silently since he didn't want to interrupt his ally's morning routine. "Ah, no. I still have plenty of energy, but don't worry I plan on letting other people take the watches tonight" he said with a tiny shake of his mind. He didn't dare sleep just yet, if he was tired enough he would be able to get a dreamless sleep and that was the ideal for him. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a scream as Gloria exited the tent. His expression went passive and it looked to the world as though he just didn't care, but in reality he was just startled by the screech. It was because he was startled that he wasn't able to spit out a response to Eden before the other career dashed off to help his district partner. By the time he had snapped out of his daze Eden was already offering their jacket to sit on and had the situation under control. So instead of staring he turned back to the prairie around them. His fear was that Gloria's scream would bring either more enemy tributes or mutts. Neither option would be good since they were all just starting to come around.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☣ Location: Eastern Quadrant
☣ Tags: Reyna, Darius
☣ Mood: Scheming

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sharnaz was glad when the they were able to pause in their trudging walk. With a luxurious stretch she cracked her neck and loosened up her back that was starting to ache. There wasn't much she could do about her legs. At the sound of Reyna's voice she looked over with a curious expression and had to refrain from rolling her eyes. After all it wouldn't be good to show that since chances were it would make her ally angry. So instead she took a small breath and cast her gaze across the prairie that they had just gotten to the edge of. It was her intent to look like she was scouting the area ahead and not just avoiding eye contact. "Plan is that we find the kids and corner them between the three of us and then we kill them and then we part ways" she said smoothly and then turned back to Reyna. "Before we part ways we get his weapon and plant it on the kids. Frame him for it. Knowing that district one boy and at the very least the district two boy they will want revenge. If we are lucky that will split up their party a bit which we can take advantage of and pick off the careers one or two at a time" she said softly so that Darius wouldn't hear. Not that she was worried about him caring since the useless tribute was standing off to the side staring dimly out at the wide open space. Returning her gaze to Reyna she hoped that her ally had gotten the hidden message. The careers would kill Darius there was no doubt about it.

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: Eastern Quadrant
🍭 Tags: Jay, Jillian
🍭 Mood: Worried, Thoughtful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Rieka woke at the light touch from Jay and her eyes slide open, wary at first, but warmed when she saw the sun had risen. Within moments she was sitting up and wrapping her arms around Jay. "Good morning!" she chirped happily. As she released Jay she adopted a thoughtful expression, she hadn't really thought about their next steps, other than finding more allies she didn't know what to do. However she didn't want Jay to realize that she didn't know what she was doing, after all he had been so upset yesterday that she didn't want to burden him with that. No it was better for her to come up with something on the spot. "Well I was thinking we could use a few more allies, having more people around would help. But I don't want to just have any allies. I distinctly recall Moses saying he would help if we needed it. So if we run into them I am sure they would be willing to help" she said slowly. Her brow was furrowed as she thought. However that look didn't last long because something crossed her mind and she jolted to her feet and peered around looking for a camera. When she spotted one she gave it a tiny wave. "Good morning Jillian! I hope your night was very restful and you are having a yummy breakfast that Himya made you!" she said with the warmest smile. She desperately missed her family, and Jillian and Himya.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Zoe Marius of District 11
Tagged: None

Zoe woke up. She felt the lack of presence around her and sat up, confused. There was an egg in her pocket and an arrow in her hand, and Sienna and Moses were gone. She felt sick and stood up. Had they gone to find food? No, they would have gone one at a time, and they would have warned her, right? She was still slightly groggy with sleep, but one thing got through her head: Her allies were gone. She was on her own now. Zoe blinked back tears. It wasn't their fault, really. She hadn't done much in the alliance. She might have done the same thing had she been in that circumstance. She shook her shoulders and looked around her. If she made a good pace, she could make it back to the marshes, where it was warm and safe. She still had her matches and first-aid kit. She ate the egg and headed back to the marshes.

After a while of walking and a couple of times where she tripped or got lost, she found herself in the warm, moist marsh. She climbed a tree and examined her wounds. There were only a few minor scratches that could heal on their own. She leaned back on the branch and sighed, tears starting to well in her eyes. She was alone now, weak with hunger and thirst. The humidity had drawn away her thirst when she had first been in the marshes, but the dry rocks had definitely brought it back. She would rest, and then she would find water.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me