Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby Chinchy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:04 am

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith||Ruins' door||
"You know, I've always found it odd how some of you hardly seem different despite how different my timeline seemed to be. Let's see, where to start?" The human crossed their arms, putting on a thoughtful look with both eyes closed. "Well, mom's the captain of the royal guard. We used to live with her in Waterfall, me and Rei, before we moved to Snowdin to live on our own. Rei wants to be in the royal guard. Dad's the royal scientist. Those Amalgamites, I believe they're called. They weren't locked up in the lab. They live with their families again besides that Snowdrake kid's mom. Cori's pretty cool. Coeinthian. This one that looks kind of like a bird. Rei seems sure their up to no good, but just because someone's suffered, doesn't make them bad.." Their expression darkened as they paused for a moment, continuing with their explanation of their timeline. "Undyne was on TV for some time, but she kind of quit. She has this robot arm and half of a cyborg face because she got burned by lava when she supposedly lifted the Core. Sans is the king, and Papyrus lives in the Ruins. We talk from time to time. Guy seems rather lonely there. Six other humans fell before me. You know, there's more than one hole to fall through, right? I fell right into the king's castle. It seems mom thought he'd attacked me since she was furious with him when she saw him holding me upin midair. I was in pretty rough shape. No surprise, the ground below was even cracked."They gave a lighthearted chuckle, seeming to get an idea. "You know, I always dreaded another human falling. But Shifty was pretty alright. How about you, mirror? Anything to hide?" Their eyes moved far to the side to where one would find it painful to look. They searched for the familiar code. Lines. The stat screen's code which could reveal Frisk's LV, EXP, kill count. Basically all the information of the stat screen and some more. "Any dirty secrets I should know about?" Usually they were more trusting. But they know that familliar faces won't always be as friendly as they're used to seeing them.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 am

Dr. Hellen

She was thinking about how excited her mother would be when Alphys suggested that she should she her. "Your right. I can't keep her in the dark about this discovery!" she seemed excited as she began to head towards Snowdin, where she was sure that her mother was hopefully relaxing, but not before she gave Alphys a hug.

Laika and Chickenlegs

The algmate and the dog both seemed excited, although the former looked worn out. "I....I will than I'll.........i'l........i'l go back t...to my h...h...ou....se..." Chickenlegs said as she followed Laika. "I can't WAIT TO MEET THEM!" she yipped.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Dr. Hellen

Alphys gave a small squeak of surprise as Dr. Hellen suddenly hugged her, though she had enough presence of mind to return the hug. She gave a quick squeeze back before letting go of Dr. Hellen and following behind her (though at a somewhat more relaxed pace) as they headed back to Snowdin.
Here We Are beamed at how happy Dr. Hellen was. "We all did good today, didn't we?"
"Yeah," Alphys agreed, "we did."

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Chara's timeline certainly sounded interesting! Frisk would definitely have to make notes about that in her journal. As she listened, though, she heard a name that she could not place. "Shifty?" Frisk asked, not sure whom Chara could be referring to, but before she could insist on an answer, she felt them trying to see her stats, and she panicked at the sensation of the probing magic like Sans', too much like Sans', exactly like Sans' magic, why was it like Sans' magic?? and quickly put up her "preferred" stat sheet, radiating the stats and description that she would rather that they see.
Miss Frisk Smith
ATK +0 DEF +0
LV 0 EXP 0
HP 20/20
Determination, holder of the RESET ability
This human woman has higher than average knowledge of the multiverse due to the glitched nature of her home timeline.
Huh. The flavor text looked a bit different from how Frisk remembered programming it, but that was no matter. So long as Chara didn't try to push harder, Frisk's true stats would be safe. 'Take the bait,' Frisk thought. 'Accept the stats you see and stop pressing for more.' She couldn't fight against their detection magic for long if they suspected foul play, though she hadn't had anyone but her own timeline's Classic Sans not accept what they first saw in a while... With horror, though, Frisk realized that she had messed up and made her LV 0 instead of the LV 1 that was natural to her and which would correspond with 20 HP, and her fear of discovery, ironically, weakened her, causing her stat board to falter and allowing the true stats to flicker in just for a moment -- too quickly to be readable, but just long enough for Chara to realize that there was something wrong.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Chara reviewed the stat sheet quickly, focusing on the LV and EXP for the most part, of course. They raised an eyebrow, a confused look on their face. "LV 0? Who are you playing for a fool here, partner? You may as well have made it nega-" They paused at the flash, giving Frisk a glare. "Just show your real stats. Killing you would help no one now anyway so there's no real reason to fight you here." True. With timeline destroyed and gone for good, they had hardly any reason to fight. Niw trust was a whole nother thing. The magic-baring human would rather avoid too much conflict here, but that did not mean they wouldn't keep a close eyes on someone with a higher LV. "Listen. I know life here is rather boring, but appretiate the fact you still exist. Don't kill anyone here. Since I know what you're hiding, I assume the monsters didn't mean much to you back where you come from, but I'm sure most of us remember what happened to their friends and family back at home. You wouldn't know what that feels like, huh? As for Shifty, that's my 'Frisk' 's name."
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:47 am

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara

Tears threatened the corners of Frisk's eyes as she tried so, so hard to keep up the STAT sheet, despite the fact that this Chara's words were... comforting, real, and exactly what Frisk needed to hear. She laughed a little. "Shifty is a great nickname," she said, fighting down all the other words that wanted to come out. She fought, but...
Her Determination failed her, and she knew that Sans Chara could see her old STAT sheet.
Frisk
ATK +48 DEF +14
LV 20 EXP 50000
HP 99/99
Determination. Holder of the RESET ability.
This human child has destroyed the entire Underground. They sold their SOUL to C͠ḩ̸͜͝á̢͜͝͏r҉̢̢a̶̵̛҉ in order to be able to return and do it all again.
'No,' Frisk thought. 'They can't...' But as if it wasn't bad enough for them to see this, the STAT sheet flickered back and forth between that one and the one seared into Frisk's SOUL before settling on the latter:
Miss Smith
ATK +99 DEF +99
LV 99 EXP 99999
HP 99/99
Broken Determination
Responsible for RESET ability, but only has partial control
They got in over their head and sold their SOUL to C̴̢̕͞h̴͟͠͠á̢̡͞r̸͞ą̧͟ to restore the world, but the Fallen Child controlled Frisk, so Frisk struck a deal with Them. They no longer controlled Frisk, but They RESET the timeline every few months, causing it to become extremely unstable and to glitch, causing variations. Frisk made a second deal to cause the timeline to RESET after one month and to cause these glitches to become more frequent.
Broke STATS with number of RESETS.
Lost their sense of identity and rebuilt themselves as Miss (Frisk) Smith. Now uses she/her pronouns.
Still in love with Sans, but unable to receive his forgiveness, so she plays games with him instead.
"NO!!" Frisk yelled, able to see what this other Chara could see. "No..."
She inhaled a shaky breath. "That. That isn't me," she said, sounding desperate but also insistent. "Not anymore. I -- here's the real one." Her tone was one of defeat by the end of her sentence, and, in surrender, she allowed her current STATS to show.
Frisk Smith
ATK +0 DEF +0
LV 99 EXP 0
HP 20/20
Determination
Glad to be rid of her timeline. Glad to be free from the constant RESETs and glitches. Glad to finally own her own SOUL again. Looking to make a fresh start, but even years of RESETS without killing and having her timeline destroyed can't mend the permanent damage to her SOUL. Still misses Sans.
"Happy?" she spat out bitterly. She hadn't felt this vulnerable in years. What if this Chara, who was so much like Sans, decided to kill her after all? If she died, would she come back? Did she even still have the SAVE and RESET ability? Or... would she finally be free? She was too scared to experiment with that, but... now that the thought had entered her mind, she knew it wouldn't leave her. Was she no longer invulnerable? After spending years, YEARS of her life, ever since she was 9 years old, being immortal, the thought that she might be mortal now was both exhilarating and terrifying.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Chara's eyes seemed to hide fiery rage as they stared at Frisk with an otherwise neutral look now, flickig their gaze to the side where the numbers they were so familiar with floated.
The human was completely silent, teeth slightly grinding together. Of course, the idea to punish someone like that was rather tempting and the last thing they could ever forget was their promise. A promise they would keep until their final day. A pronise they would keep even if it meant risking their own life. A promise to protect monsterkind. But after the third and final one appeared, their gaze softened, as if they could sense Frisk's fear or perhaps it was just hope that this Frisk could be good now,that they wanted to be. It was backed with some evidence after all.
"Happy? Not really. Listen here, mirror. I have no intension of doing you harm. Other versions of me have already done enough. As long as you don't intend to harm anyone, consider your past deeds 'forgiven'. Technically, you haven't harmed me, your own Chara if anyone." Chara roughly ruffled the older human's hair as if to show that they aren't going to just suddenly turn on their word, intending to cheer them up just a bit.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:36 pm

(Hoo boy okay... I made this one really long. Sorry. Welcome to Angst™. Also backstory. Nobody besides Chinchy actually needs to read this, since it has no bearing on the overall plot.)

Already tense and feeling patronized, exposed, and humiliated at the way this child was treating her, Frisk inadvertently jumped, slapped the hand away, and said, "Stop it, Sans!!" Then she froze, realizing the small myriad of mistakes she'd just made. Her face burned crimson with shame. "S...sorry," she muttered. "I just..." Her chest felt extremely tight, and she let a few sounds that were somewhere between laugh and sob. "Just... 'Forgiven'?" she asked bitterly. "Oh, thanks. It's not like I've heard THAT before!" The sarcasm was searing. "Forgiven until I mess up again. Forgiven until I get mad in some way. Forgiven until you catch me with a knife again no matter whether I'm murdering monsters or chopping up some vegetables!" She was vaguely aware that she was projecting her anger at Sans onto this kid who really didn't deserve it, but she couldn't bring herself to care. "So yeah, thanks, Sans, for your 'forgiveness'."
She thought that she would be done after that outburst, but something else Chara had said clicked in her mind, and, well, she was on a roll anyways. "Haven't done any harm?" she asked, voice steely. "You don't know anything. You're not qualified to make that call, Kiddo, just like how you're not the one I need to beg forgiveness from. I've done plenty of harm, even to other versions of Chara." Why was she acting like this? She was almost bragging about her crimes, but she couldn't seem to stop. She had to explain herself. She had to justify herself. "It was just hard to treat any of them as real when I knew that the real one, my captor, still existed outside of the timeline, watching me, but I harmed even Them. They used to be passive, you know? They used to want nothing more than for monsters to be free and happy, but I..."
Miss Smith finally looked up into the other human's eyes. "I was nine years old when I was killed by a Froggit and returned to the little star I had touched only because I was nine and liked shiny things. Do you know what that does to a person? To find out that you're immortal before you even learn where babies come from?? My entire perception of life was skewed. Then to find out that I could erase time and go back to the beginning of my adventure underground...
"Chara was always there, though I didn't realize it at first. At the beginning, their voice in my head sounded like part of my own thoughts. I wasn't sure where I was getting all the knowledge from, but I assumed I'd read a book or something and then forgotten. Only later, only after I'd begun to wonder what it would be like to actively seek out the power that I had only gotten by accident, did I begin to hear their voice as something distinct and separate, and, even then, they didn't truly do anything to influence my actions until I had decided to walk down the darkest road."
She sighed, rubbing a hand across her forehead. "I think that my LV corrupted Chara, creating a feedback loop. The more LV I got, the more corrupted they got, and the more corrupted they got, the more they encouraged me to get more LV. By the time I'd truly brought the world to the brink, my cumulative LV without erasure from RESETS was likely over 100, so, yes, they erased the world and then demanded my SOUL to bring it back. Yes, they started to forcibly possess me whenever I created a happy ending and used my body to kill my friends and family to force me to RESET. Yes, they backed me into a corner and extorted me to force me to make a deal wherein I basically traded my sanity away to get my body back, but... ultimately, I was the one who started it. It took me years to accept that, but... I understand now. One of the benefits of being able to age despite time rewinding, I suppose... I know I'm not truly immortal, so I have to make my time count, you know? Even if the time itself doesn't... count."
Another bitter laugh escaped her lips, though this one was more definitely a laugh than a sob. "Even if, from the way I understand the nature of the Classic timeline, I count you as a Sans rather than a Chara, that's no better. There is no one I've hurt worse and more than Sans. Even if I've probably killed him the least, he's the one whom I've hurt the most in all this because he can remember though the RESETS and yet can't through the glitches, so that gave me too much opportunity to take advantage of him and hurt him."
By this point, she was pretty much out of breath. She sank to her knees and sat back against her heels, letting her exhaustion hit her. She stared at the ground. "Sorry... I'm... done... for now," she murmured. "I've just been... carrying that for a long time. You don't deserve to have to put up with my emotional baggage. I shouldn't have exploded at you like that. I'm sorry. I just... I wanted to make you understand."

(Characters I've made solely because enjoy writing angst, emotional turmoil, and borderline insanity: 1. Frisk Smith.)
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:15 am

Chara recoiled slightly, taking half a step backward as their hand was slapped away, opening their mouth to say something, only to be yelled at and shut up, realizing that they must have ticked Frisk off. They listened, though they seemed to be startled and straight up lost, not everything even registering in their head anymore as they were at a loss for words or even thoughts. By the time she was done, Chara was staring, wise-eyed and paralized with their back pressed up hard against a tree behind them. "Wow..." For what seemed like almost an hour, they were silent after that, slowly getting their baring back. "Hey, hey, partner, it...it's fine. I know what it's like to need to get something off your chest. It felt great when I got to let loose on Shifty, but...of course it wasn't nearly like that..." They hesitantly reached to give Frisk a bit of a pat on the shouder. "But...I meant it...I trust you...not as much as Shifty, but I trust that you can be better than how you used to be if you want to..."
Last edited by Chinchy on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:52 am

A couple small tears fell from Frisk's eyes as emotion warred with the constant gray feeling that she'd had internally ever since her true level of Determination broke when she was a teenager. "Don't..." she started softly. "Don't call me..."
"Come on, just one more strike, Partner, and then it'll be dust. Easy."
"You will sell your SOUL to me, and I will restore the world. Does that sound fair, Partner?"
"You asked for this, didn't you, Partner? You gave me your SOUL."
"Then we have a deal, Partner. Shake my hand, and I'll no longer be able to control your body. Simple."
"Unhappy, Partner? You must be desperate if you killed even Sans again to get my attention...Alright, new deal, Partner. You get more of the glitches with all the potential for chaos and torturing Sans as now, and I'll RESET the timeline after a month. Deal?"
"Dear Frisk, I hope you're enjoying what you've done. I'd hate for you to be unhappy, Partner~ he he."
"Happy birthday, Partner. You're 18 now! Finally legal to do what you've been doing for years, you immoral-- ...enjoy this glitch. I crafted it especially for you. Have fun, Partner."
"Ha, ha... you're free now... Free from me, Partner. Too bad you... You won't live... through this."

"...partner. I prefer Mirror if you want to call me by a nickname." She shook her head slightly before standing up, brushing the dirt of the path off of her knees. She looked up from the ground, her dark reddish-brown eyes meeting Chara's. "Thank you. I think I just needed... closure. And to talk to someone whom I could project my frustrations at both Sans and Chara on... well... it was exactly what I needed, I think. Thank you. And... I do want to do better. Fresh start, you know? I have my SOUL back now, so I'm free, and now that time should be moving linearly -- for however much it counts here -- my actions will have consequences and will matter. I know that now."
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:31 pm

(Tbh, I know that Chara's eyes are often drawn or considered red, but...that is neither a natural colour or a colour they're actually shown to have...outside one of the soulless pacifist runs...so...uh...I prefer keeping chara's eyes brown)
The human put their gloved hands into their pockets, smiling softly back at the older, different version of someone they would likely call a friend. "That's fine. I could call you by your name too. It's just that I'm used to calling Shifty that. And hey, don't beat yourself up too much for that. It's rare for humans to be...nice and all that. Before Shifty came, I was convinced I was the only one who could actually live peacefully with the monsters. And I must admit, it took me a while to actually trust them. Even mom, dad and Rei. Heh...It would be nice to have them around, you know. Looking back, recreating his room was kind of a dumb idea." Their eyes drifted to the ground as they sighed, putting on a rather convincing false smile. "But hey, consider yourself lucky, you're practically the first one I actually spoke to here."
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me