🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 18 left

Postby rose petals. » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:23 pm

ᑕOᒪᗷY ᗰᗩᖇKᔕ
|male|6|tribute|tags: zoe, sienna, moses|

A knife ripped through the tent followed by a crash. Whipping around, Colby saw a rustle in the bushes. No... He thought, seeing a flash from the bushes. Zoe! The knife came out of nowhere, ripping out of the trees and spiraling towards the poor girl. Before his brain knew what his legs were doing he had jumped in front of her, feeling the blade pierce into his chest. "Agh!!" Colby shouted, falling limp to the ground. Although it was a matter of minutes, it seemed to last forever. He was just staring up at the sky, feeling blood soaking the ground around him. Here is was- death. He would never see his dear Mae again, or his mother. Even Moses, Sienna, or Zoe. Zoe, the girl who he gave his life for. "You have to win." Colby wheezed, "You have to!" He wasn't sure which ally he was talking to. But one of them had to win. "Mae..." Colby breathed, his vision beginning to blur, until he breathed his last breath and stirred no more.

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny was thankful when Felix found some delicious looking raspberries. Popping one of the berries in her mouth, she savored the taste of the juicy berry. Hearing the anthem begin to play, Penny's eyed widened as she looked up at the sky. Those faces... they had died... Stomach flipping, Penny found herself scooting closer to Felix out of instinct. Hearing him mention the quilt, a smile spread on her face. "Yeah, it is. Each square has the name of a person from 8." Penny fingered the quilt until she found the square with her mom. "This one... this one is my mother." Then she gestured to a little lowercase "p" in the corner of her mother's square. "This one is mine... it was the only think I could sew back then." Her eyes lit up as her finger traced the sloppy stitching. She barely even known what she was doing when her mother told her to stitch that in, but here she was, holding the quilt in her hands. A breeze cut through the rocks, causing Penny to instinctively scoot even closer to Felix. Suddenly, she draped the quilt around them both. "This will.. this will keep us warm." Penny mumbled.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 17 left

Postby a b c d e » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Zoe Marius of District 11
Tagged: Moses, Sienna

It happened so fast... no sooner than the innocent question had left her lips, a knife came hurtling through the air, slicing the tent open. A loud thud as Moses hit the ground. A glimpse of the spear flying through the air. And a long, low whistle as a knife came flying straight towards her. She didn't even have time to brace herself for death before a blur shot in front of her. "Colby," The words escaped her and somehow she made it down from the tree and towards the limp body of her ally. His shirt was wet with blood. Sienna yanked the knife out and let it sink into the marsh waters and zipped up his jacket. Zoe knelt in the mud, clutching his hand as the life slipped away from him. She heard his last words, whispered softly, "Mae..." Then his hand fell into the mud. His eyes, once full of life, were dull. Zoe clapped a hand over her mouth, tears forming in her eyes. She took one last look at her dead ally and then turned to bolt with the rest of them. Her matches were in her coat pocket, and she scooped up the first-aid kit as she heard the Capitol craft descend.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ xx, ☣ xix, 🍭 xvi

Postby Zyn » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:40 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: Eastern Quadrant
☭ Tags: The Careers
☭ Mood: Determined, Confused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
9:55 PM
    Chaska eyeed the fruit that was being offered him and then shook his head slightly, he had eaten too much already and the meal from the capital still sat heavily within him. "I'll pass, we can save my portion for when we need it. I am used to not eating a lot" he said with a casual shrug as he handed the fruit back to Eden. He perked up at the sound of someone taking watch, this was something he would be good for. The whole conversation thing wasn't his strong suit but sleeping very little or not at all was something he was grand at. "I can take both watches with Caspia and whomever takes the second watch" he said quickly. He was also curious to see how Caspia was going to catch fish with her trident. It wasn't something he had ever seen before and he was eager to watch. Besides sleeping would probably be a disaster for him right now. He watched as Eden opened their own bag of fruit and asked about their life at home was, though they smiled apologetically at him first. The question he assumed was aimed at him but made opened ended to that anyone could answer. Which was good since he had nothing to share. Gloria luckily seemed to take them up on the invitation for speaking about district two. As the others rushed to share things about their own districts he found himself pulling back and closing off. The warmth that had been creeping into his demeanor was suddenly gone and it was replaced with an emptiness. He was visibly closed off by the time Killick added more about District four. "I know nothing about District two outside the academy and our after school Career Club" he said as he stood, his voice was just as closed off as the rest of him. Stooping he snatched up his scythe and started towards the edge of the camp. He didn't want to linger when he had nothing to share.

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓏 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾 ☣
District 5 || Tribute || Female || Seventeen || The False Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☣ Location: Northern Quadrant
☣ Tags: Reyna
☣ Mood: Wary, On Edge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sharnaz looked up at the sound of the anthem and wasn't too surprised at the sinister look that appeared on Reyna's face. She knew her ally was looking forward to seeing their kill displayed in the sky. She didn't need to be asked to go along with Reyn since she was also curious about all the deaths that had happened during the bloodbath. Standing up she picked up the water bottle and shoved into her pocket again before following after Reyna. Ducking out she made her way to stand next to Reyna and stared up at the sky as the faces started appearing. There was no reason for death which was a little disappointing but expected, after all it had been this way for as long as she could remember. At the curse that left Reyna's lips Sharnaz turned to look at her ally with a raised brow. It didn't take her long to figure out why they were freaking out, her ally was upset that their kill wasn't first. Being smart she didn't say anything about it but instead let Reyna have her tantrum while she stared up at the sky. Her gaze was only pulled away at the sound of rustling and she turned just in time to see a flash of a tall tribute running away. The caramel hair color gave away who it was. Darius. "Wait! Don't kill him!" she said hurriedly and reached out to grab Reyna's arm to pause her chase for a moment. "He could be useful. Lets catch him and use him to our benefit" she explained hurriedly with a shark like grin. The she drew both daggers and nodded in the direction the tribute had gone. Without waiting she sprang forward and rushed after the tall tribute. While Darius was tall she was fast and so she knew she could catch up easily.

🍭 ℜ𝔦𝔢𝔨𝔞 𝔊ü𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 🍭
District 10 || Tribute || Female || Thirteen || The Young Wolf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🍭 Location: Eastern Quadrant
🍭 Tags: Jay
🍭 Mood: Worried, Focused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Rieka looked up from where she was sitting at the sound of the anthem that sounded. With sorrowful eyes she kept her gaze on the pictures of the fallen tributes that appeared in the sky. With a tiny flinch she almost looked away when Cooper's face appeared. The older tribute might not have been a good person but he had been from her district. It could have very easily been her that had been killed instead of him. Forcing herself to not linger on that she peered out at the night. When she had been making her way away from Cornucopia she had noticed that the careers had been heading in their direction. From what Eden had said to her if they got into trouble to go to them, she assumed that they had come closer to try and protect them. Though that was just an assumption and she couldn't been one hundred percent sure that was the reason. After all it could simply be because of their ideal location. With the wide sprawling plains it was easy to see in every direction which would make sneaking up on camp like theirs hard to do. With a tiny sigh she glanced over at Jay. They had managed to get their two person tent up but she wasn't sure if they should sleep in the tent tonight or keep watch. "I can keep first watch if you want to get some rest." she offered softly.
Last edited by Zyn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:28 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Moses| loc: West
Now it was just her and Moses possibly Zoe but she was too scared to look back and tumble on the rocks. As she found a good stopping point she just keeled over in exhaustion trying not to get poked by her battle axe. It had been wild in the last thirty minutes but now she could just rest and well she did not give a damn about being marked in the open. “We’ll find Rieka and Jay in the morning I am absolutely worried about them and exhausted.” She coughed out as the sweat the dropped down her fast but all she did was snuggle up and pray Reyna and Sharnaz didn’t get any ideas. As her eyes closed shut she soon drifted offf to sleep on Moses’s shoulder but her body was wracked with nightmares of Colby’s death and that she should have done so much more.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Sienna,Zoe| loc:West
As Moses watched Sienna crumple into a tired ball he just skidded to a stop and sat down right next to her caressing her head.“What about Rieka and Jay?” He asked leaving Sienna alone to breathe before he got his answer to his question. Moses would take the watch as he sensed Sienna was having nightmares. He was stuck shrinking about Colby himself as a few tears streamed down his face. Moses choked them down and wiped his face as he pulled out a silver arrow stained with moorhen blood and nocked the bow to be prepared of any attackers. He almost shot Zoe and sighed rubbing his temples.“Sorry Zoe I thought you were someone else.Come get some sleep I’m taking the rest of the watch.”
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Zoe Marius of District 11
Tagged: Sienna, Moses

Zoe flinched as Moses aimed his bow at her before he lowered it down. Sienna was curled up on his shoulder. She could feel the gravel underfoot and longed for the squarshy marshes. She slumped to the ground and buried her head in her hands, pulling her jacket hood over her head. She lay down on the harsh gravel. A few tears leaked out from her eyes. She watched the artificial moon rise over the grey gravel, plunging the arena into darkness. She looked at the moon and wondered if Mae was looking at it, mourning the loss of her brother. She thought of her own family back home. Had they realized that their daughter would not come back? "Goodbye, Colby," she whispered.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:53 pm

Eden Beauregard of District One
Tagged: Careers, Chaska
"That sounds wonderful. If I lived in District Four, I'd love to try this 'surfing'." Eden wore a warm smile as Killick talked about the beaches of District Four. He'd never experienced water on such a grand scale before, only the soft waves of the Great Lakes kissing his feet as he waded across the cool shores. Killick's words amazed him - waves of that size existed in the world.
Chaska decided not to eat his fruits, then made a comment that worried Eden a little. He thought back to lunchtime in the Training Center. When Caspia asked about District Two cuisine, Chaska replied he didn't know anything about it - citing the strict diet imposed by his father. Now he implied he was used to going hungry. As the conversation about home districts continued, Chaska seemed to distance himself more and more as darkness returned to his expression. It confirmed Eden's suspicions. Your life back home wasn't a happy one...

As his ally took up his scythe and walked away, Eden feared the worst. Had his poor choice of conversation topics hurt his friend? "Wait!" He cried out, following Chaska to the edge of camp. "I shouldn't have brought up your home life like that. I... I'm sorry."
Eden took a moment to wipe his eyes. Now that he'd put two and two together, he wished he could do something - anything to change fate for Chaska and his sister. Maybe he'd travel back in time to give them both a better childhood. But that was only a fantasy. Right now, all Eden could do was offer the little comfort he could give. He extended his arms in an offering.
"Can I give you a hug?"

Reyna Byrne of District Twelve
Tagged: Sharnaz
In her blind rage, Reyna almost lashed out at whatever mutt or presence grabbed her arm. She calmed almost instantly when she realized it was Sharnaz. Still huffing, Reyna took a moment to hear her ally's new scheme. Her expression soon lit up.
"I like that plan. And that smile!" She meant the sharklike expression on Sharnaz' face. "You should wear it more often."
The moment Sharnaz took off running, Reyna followed her at a slower pace. She wasn't as swift or agile as her ally, but maybe the sight of her terrifying sword would strike fear into their enemy's heart. Darius seemed like a coward.
Her hunch was soon confirmed. As Sharnaz approached the fleeing boy, he turned and put his hands up in surrender. Darius's chest heaved with exhausted, desperate breaths. Reyna snickered at the horror in his eyes as he pleaded for his life.
"What... what do you want?" He gasped, flinching away from Sharnaz and her daggers. "Please don't kill me. I'll do anything."

Gleam Winston of District Six
As her tribute sacrificed himself for a younger ally, the coldest mentor just shook her head. A bitter smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Thinking back to their heated conversation back in the Training Center tower, Gleam let out a chuckle.
"You were right, Colby. You're nothing like me," she said as the cannon fired. "You're selfless, unlike me."
A cruel laugh echoed through the empty room. "You're also dead. Unlike me."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:50 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: East Camp | Tags: Gloria, Madeline, Killick
Caspia grinned as Eden & Chaska both volunteered to keep watch with her.
”I’d love to show you my favourite way to fish.”

Eden seemed surprised at her mention of the sand burning her feet. ”It only really gets that hot in the summer,” she explained. ”But usually Four is nice and warm, though the wind off the ocean can be colder.”
She continued to listen to the others, smiling fondly at Killick’s own mention of home. She had never been much of a surfer herself, preferring to just swim or, even better, go diving, but she often saw him down on the beach on his board.
After Eden’s cheerful response to the idea of surfing Caspia noticed Chaska get up and move away, the atmosphere surrounding him almost as cold as it had been when the Careers had all first met. Eden seemed to realise something and headed off after him but Caspia stayed put on her makeshift seat wondering what all this was about.
”So Two is a little rough then?” That was directed at Gloria and the next question she directed to Madeline. ”And One is all luxury?”

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: West Shelter | Tags: Penny
Felix traced his own fingers along the quilt’s lettering, following Penny’s lead. It was too dark to truly see the detail but even like this, he could feel how much care had gone into each stitch. Penny’s tiny ‘p’, with its childish stitches made him smile.
”I really do think I would have liked District 8.” he said wistfully. How unfair it was that most of the people of Panem were stuck in their own District, never to experience what it was like for other’s. ”You all seem to care so much for each other. And I don’t think a place you called home could ever be bad.”
A draught between the rocks caught Felix by surprise and he shivered, the cold getting under his uniform. He was grateful for the warmth Penny provided when she moved closer, and even more grateful when she wrapped them both in the quilt. Felix shuffled as close as possible to allow her to cover them both without the wind getting in.
”Thank you District 8.” He spoke to the sky, hoping whoever had sent the quilt was watching. Then he looked to Penny, bleary-eyed and genuine.
”And thank you for trusting me to be your ally. I can’t imagine what it’d be like to have to be a tribute on my own.”

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ May the odds be in your favor!

Postby rose petals. » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:27 pm

GᒪOᖇIᗩ ᒪᗩᑕE
|female|2|career|tags: careers|

Gloria was glad that others volunteered to take watch. She surely wouldn't take watch, if she didn't get enough sleep there would be terrible bags under eyes. How horrible that would be to return to the Capitol after her victory with baggy eyes! Even if she didn't trust the other careers all that much, her complexion was vital. Suddenly, Chaska turned as cold as ice and stomped off, quickly followed by Eden. "Just let him go. He obviously doesn't want to talk to you." Gloria scoffed under her breath, although he probably couldn't even hear her.

Turning her head at Caspia's question, she nodded her head. "A lot of people in 2 are strict, it's how we're taught to be." It was true, from strict training regimes to even stricter after school ones, ambition was driven into the minds of District 2 youth. However, it didn't leave space for much else, and that was probably why Gloria didn't really empathize with other people. She didn't really care to learn about other districts, how could Caspia and Killick stand being in the water so much? She could never. Being in water wrinkles your skin and can easily damage your hair, Gloria wouldn't last a day in 4. As for district one, Gloria had spent too much of her life wishing she had been born in one to let Madeline answer the question. That brat was just waiting for an opportunity to rub her privilege in her face!

"I can answer that too. District one is just the Capitol but without the personality." Gloria didn't know why everything she said came out sounding so rude- it just happens!!

ᑭEᑎᑎY ᔕYᒪᐯEᔕTEᖇ
|female|8|tribute|tags: felix|

Penny smiled when Felix said he would like district 8. "They'd really like you there.." She said quietly, mostly to herself. As soon as the words left her lips Penny imagined her and Felix both coming back to district 8. Everyone would cheer and Jasper would give them both a hug. Then they'd all move into the big Victor's Village at the edge of town.. Jasper and Felix could come visit her every day. Maybe if it was cold, like it was now, Penny could make Felix a scarf so he would stay nice and warm- Penny had to snap herself out of her daydream. She couldn't think like that... dreams like that didn't come true. "No... thank you. Really." Penny said when Felix thanked her and her district. "I know I couldn't be here without you." Scooting even closer, and burying herself further under the quilt, Penny tentatively laid her head on Felix's shoulder, a gentle smile appearing on her face.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:50 am

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Moses| loc: West
As Sienna tossed and turned all night she soon found herself sleeping next to Zoe and with a curled up Moses on her shoulder. The brunette slipped up her jacket as the coolness in this quadrant was absolutely amazing. It gave her such a good feeling despite having a rough patch of day and night plagued with deaths but that was just the games,there could only be one winner. And she just prayed it was Eden or Moses. She sighed longingly before shaking the thoughts away, as she grabbed her battle axe she took the new unspoken watch cycle. Nobody was going to die on her watch this time. But she did wonder how her father was holding up at home, since mother died due to a unforeseen illness it seemed that she and her dad became inseparable and now with her being in the games she just worried even more.

Moses Grandy| D7 |18|Tags:Sienna,Zoe| loc:West
Moses just rolled his eyes at not getting a response at least district one had manners. Even the rude ones! As the night continued on,Moses could feel his eye lids getting heavy once again. Being in a light sleep in the marshes didn’t do him any justice and well he wasn’t in the mood to strike a conversation with angst ridden fourteen year olds. So he just went to sleep and caredless if someone got killed. At least he could trust Sienna’s watch. Even he had tossed and turned a little bit despite being able to sleep on rocks.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:19 am

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; Careers

That stupid Gloria girl followed behind her almost immediately! Madeline was really hoping she’d trip and fall face first into the water, it would’ve been absolutely hilarious to see that! Unfortunately for Madeline, Gloria had made it over without eating dirt. The other Careers, including her partner, seemed to be getting Buddy Buddy with each other. They were just talking to each other like nothing, but not Madeline. She was tired of the nice act and she wasn’t planning on using it in the arena.

She watched as the death recap played and couldn’t help but feel a bit frustrated that she hadn’t killed anyone. She should’ve killed one of those pathetic pests, that would’ve shown everyone else how good she is. If only she hadn’t been blinded by that stupid sun in the beginning.

She accepted the dried fruit from Eden, though it didn’t seem very appetizing, she ate it anyways. It was the only edible thing they had at the moment and she wasn’t going to starve to death because she thought some pieces of dried fruit were disgusting.

She didn’t pay any attention to the other rats as they talked about their districts, she could care less about that. When that Gloria girl spoke up, Madeline couldn’t help but roll her eyes. That idiot was practically complaining about not being from district 1, which she should. District 1 was the best district, but that doesn’t mean she should practically complain to them about it. What were they gonna do about it? Nothing! It’s not like Madeline and her idiotic partner could transfer her to district 1, especially since that Gloria girl would definitely end up dead in the arena.

She looked through her backpack as the others talked. The backpack contained a knife and first aid kit. What the heck was she supposed to do with the first aid kit? She knew absolutely nothing about first aid, but perhaps Eden did. She quietly pushed the first aid towards him and examined the knife. It was decent enough. Maybe she’d be able to end that Gloria girl with it. Not yet though, they still had that stupid alliance.

Someone spoke to her. She hadn’t expected that, she expected the rest of the careers to speak among themselves and leave her out of it. Whatever, she couldn’t just leave the question unanswered. She nodded in response and was about to speak when Gloria cut her off. That stupid BRAT! You know, maybe that knife idea didn’t seem too bad. Maybe she should stab her right now. Yeah, that sounded satisfactory. Instead of acting on her plan, she rolled her eyes and refused to make any form of eye contact with Gloria. She hated her way too much.

(I- I didn’t mean for her post to be so long. Madeline stop thinking, it’s making the posts too long)

Jay Fernandez//District 11//Male//Tagged;Reika

Jay rested his head on Reika’s shoulder and continued to sob until he tired himself out. He listened to her reassure him that they weren’t alone in the games, but it didn’t help shake off the feeling of helplessness he felt. Even if they had allies this was a game to the death. Those Careers would turn on them as soon as no one else was left to kill, and Jay wouldn’t be able to protect himself or Reika. That is if they manage to make it that far, which he doubted.

The sky had grown dark and the anthem begun. Jay looked away, not wanting to view the death recap. He wondered when he’d be shown. How long would he survive before his face was shown in the sky? How long would it be until Reika appeared in the sky? He didn’t want to think about it anymore but it bothered him too much.

He nodded in agreement to Reika’s offer. Maybe sleeping would take his mind off of the whole death thing. Before he slipped into the tent, he looked over at Reika and spoke, “If anything happens just tell me okay? Wake me up. I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

(At least Jay doesn’t think so much also sorry for not posting!)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me