Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:44 pm

wolfrunner wrote:Nightingale's eyes were narrowed and focused as she ran through the dimly lit creepy school-turned-opera-house. The bird keeping to the darker parts of the hallway as possible, ducking through the ominous patches of light quickly. The light catching her costume only for those brief instances to illuminate her. Then the bird was gone right after becoming nothing but a dark moving shape. Her weapon clutched tightly in her fist at the ready just in case. There was no telling what the Phantrum had up his cape, but with an Akuma fueling him it what ever the caped villian came up with would certainly be no good. As things were finding the guy was not going to be easy with the entire school being transformed thanks to him. There were many many hiding places now....even assuming the villian was still someplace in the opera house. Assuming that he was only just holding Adrianna's schoolmate somewhere, if the boy hadn't managed to successfully find cover and keep out of Phantrum's half-masked sight.

Nope couldn't think that. The Crow had to focus. The only way to really help her civilian self's friend out was to deal with the villian named for the opera ghost by de-evilising his Akuma. Exactly how that was going to happen was still an unknown but there had to be a way. That and there wouldn't be any de-evilization without catching up to the guy who was infected first. "The school...should have seen that one coming. It always starts with the school, just watch. Everyone here is going to be Akumatized at least once before we catch Hawk Moth.", said Nightingale before adding, "If the new Butterfly Holder is even using his predecessor's name."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:07 am

The wolf hero internally kicked himself. Why would he say such a stupid thing to someone he only met? Maybe it was because he was just excited to be back in his hero form and be able to actually help the other miraculous weilders. Now she must probably think I’m some sort of flirty creep. When Princess Peacock said that they should get moving, Alpha nodded in reply and ran after the heroine. After a while, the canine hero heard the avian heroine say something. “We should be prepared just in case he summons more creatures,” he said as he drew his knife. “And if you’re right, then we might find him in a closed off area,” he added.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:22 am

“Exactly what I was thinking. Let’s be prepared for anything. Villains are bound to slip up eventually.” Princess Peacock said. “Even if we run into Phantrum, how will we de evilize the akuma? My kwami told me only the person wielding the Ladybug earrings could do that. I’m sure we will find a way. According to her there are many other kwami in the world. Maybe one of them have similar powers” She added. Great now Alpha probably thinks I talk too much! she thought. She internally slapped herself and kept flying. “I hope Nightingale is alright.” She added as she flew. She looked around for signs of the Phantrum or Nightingale, hoping to find Nightingale first.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊

15∙female∙honeystorm
tagged; princess peacock, alpha
mentions; phantrum, other wielders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
”ugh, it must’ve been un-bee-leivably boring without me around! hope i didn’t interrupt, of course~” honeystorm grinned, waving from alpha’s side. ”so, what’s the plan? find the playwright, or get with our allies?” she inquired, twirling her trompo around her finger. quite frankly, the amount of people fighting could end up their down fall if they didn’t work together. so, part of her hoped they’d pick the second option. though, if they found the phantrum, maybe the others’d pop up too.

{eep, sorry guys :”3 i guess honeystorm’ll be that guy}
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:55 pm

“Well we need to find Nightingale before she finds Phantrum. If we all work as a team we should be able to take him down and somehow deal with his akuma. But let’s just focus on finding Nightingale. We can figure out what to do once we found her.” Princess Peacock said. That’s really the only plan we have. Should work. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:10 am

As Princess Peacock talked about de evilizing the Akuma, Alpha began to go into his problem solving mode which meant that he didn’t notice Honeystorm waving from his side and asking her questions. He heard the peacock and bee heroines talk about the plan which they had apparently decided consisted of finding Nightingale and their allies. “How about we check the shadows of the corridors? Maybe Nightingale had decided to blend in with her surroundings and Roux Long probably won’t be far behind her. As for capturing the Akuma, maybe we can just hold it captive until we find a way to de evilize it,” the canine suggested, completely back into his serious hero self. Perhaps one of us will find out that we have the ability to de evilize Akumas.

{OOC: @Ember1989 if Princess Peacock has a crush on Alpha, maybe we can do it where Newt likes Brianna and Princess Peacock likes Alpha? It’s just a suggestion. You don’t have to agree}
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:12 am

(I like that idea! Let’s do it!)

“Yeah she does tend to blend in well with the shadows.” Princess Peacock replied, agreeing with Alpha. “The akuma could easily fly off and multiply though. Or so my kwami explained. Maybe a magical barrier could hold it...” She added, thinking the idea might be dumb. This just made her more alert in case Phantrum made an appearance. Hopefully Nightingale stays in the shadows long enough for us to find her. At least she’s not alone. Things could be worse. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:50 pm

The heroine began to think out loud as Alpha began to think of ways to finding Nightingale. “How would we make a magical barrier though? Maybe we should just hold the Phantrum captive and until we find a way to de evilize to Akuma, we can break the script,” he suggested. Let’s hope Roux Long and Nightingale are together so that it won’t be too hard to find them. The wolf hero continued running with the two heroines, the problem of getting rid of the Akuma still bothering him. Suddenly, Alpha wondered how they would be able to find the dragon and crow heroes in the maze of corridors.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊

15∙female∙honeystorm
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
”how would we hold him? with his script, he could write a dramatic escape. if he’s a theater kid, he has plenty of ideas on how to give his escape a lasting empact. put us on the edge of our seats.” honeystorm frowned, attempting to think of something. at this point, she was digging through her mental files for something. a writer always likes their work to be complimented, right? a light bulb went off in the bee heroine’s head. ”if we distract him enough, maybe...make him feel he’s doing something with his script? play along, be his little actors. if we flatter the playwright, he’ll be so full of himself, we could stall him out. and with what he’s bound to do, we’ll no doubt catch nightingale and roux long’s attention. ay yi yi...maybe somehow ladybug’ll save us from there.” the last part was more under her breath, if anything. she knew ladybug wouldn’t be back anytime soon to help them. or at least, she assumed so. there could always be a little hope. ”maybe they’ll make it easy on us and just appear, huh?” honeystorm laughed a bit, attempting to lighten the mood.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:49 pm

At Honeystorm’s idea Princess Peacock agreed. “Not a bad idea. It could work. Worth a try, don’t you think so, Alpha?” She said turning to the wolf hero. Hearing Honeystorm mention Ladybug she chuckled. “Who knows.” Mom won’t show up. Sure she has the Ladybug Miraculous but she has such a busy life now. That’s why grandfather takes care of me and Adrianna. I hope she’s okay.. she thought. Grinning she decided to use the bee heroine’s plan. “You know the school looks better as an opera house. Phantrum has pretty good taste in style.” She mentally screamed saying these things.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me