Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:08 pm

"My name is Klaus Baudelaire." he said softly as if he was thinking of something. He was thinking about that girl, with the strange eyes. Not that he wanted to after all. However, he decided to cloud his brain with more important thoughts, such as when and how he was going to get out of this place, and how he would find his siblings.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Open

As more people seemed to come forward, Claus edged back even more. He could feel his irritation only growing. Being around one person had been enough for him and now there were four others. That was only asking for him to snap. The redhead could feel the dark thoughts seeping into his head as he absentmindedly began to fiddle with the bracelet on his wrist. He couldn't handle this. Without even answering the question that had been posed to him, Claus turned briskly away from them all and bolted off down the hall. Once he was far away from them all, he bent over to catch his breath and he squeezed his eyes shut in attempt to fight from becoming the Masked Man. It had been awhile since he had been triggered and he really didn't want to return to that state, but until he was able to calm down, he knew that his chances of tipping were far greater than his chances of staying as himself.

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

"Well, I only got to meet him because I joined a war to save Hyrule. As I said, there are speculations of who is the hero of my time and it is speculated that I may be that legendary hero," she admitted, though she shrugged it off quickly. She never did like to boast about the possibility of being that hero. She just accepted it and took it to heart to prove her worth to everyone that didn't believe in her. "As for the triforce of courage, it embodies the essence of the Goddess, Farore, who is the source of all life. It grants the hero with mystical abilities as well." Beyond that she wasn't sure what the triforce of courage did since it was never well documented beyond that extent and only the legendary heroes knew exactly of the power it possessed since they harnessed it.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Faded. wrote:

Levi Ackerman
Teal Pairing
Soulmate: Neko
Mood: Confused

Tags: Neko,
His shoe tapped impatiently on the floor while he was watching Neko grow her conscious back. But she still didn't say anything, she said hello but it was very whimper filled and faint. He couldn't help but stare at the cloak he put on her wounds, if he knew there was a pill in the first place, he probably wouldn't have ripped it. What a waste. He turned to the vase and walked over to the broken parts of hardened clay, one by one he picked the pieces off from the ground, it was something to entertain him while waiting for her to say something next. Obviously Levi wasn't the best on the conversation list, he'd rather clean then speak.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian (mentioned)
The cat form of C.C blinked a few times, her vibrant green eyes still looking over the small crowd that was with the tall male that she had been observing. She was interested in why he dressed so formally all the time. He appeared to be a butler of sorts, but something was odd about him. Continuing to watch from afar, she meowed softly, mostly because of her "cat instincts" and continued to watch the tall man, wanting to know who he actually was.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
Kousei looked at the small creature. He didn't want to be rude, but still, the small creature was still a bit weird to him. Taking it from Cyra, he looked down at it with a small smile. It was adorable, that was obvious, but still, unnatural to him since in his world the weirdest creatures in it were blobfish, which he honestly could see being weirder than the yellow mouse creature in front of him.
(Sorry XD must've missed it somehow :L)

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi
Yuki nodded, knowing there was some tutoring at his school but it wasn't very frequent so he wasn't exactly sure what Saralegi's "specialized schools" were but didn't ask, knowing it probably wasn't important if he wasn't telling her anyways. At his question, the purple haired male thought for a moment. "Hmm... Maybe we should try to meet other people. It may be nice to see what they know about what's going on or just to know more people here." He suggested, knowing he wasn't the best at socializing, but for survival sake, he knew a group was more likely to survive then just the pair of them, no matter how crazy Sara's powers were.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
With widened eyes, Max nodded her head, trying to let everything sink in. As unrealistic as it sounded to her, this was how things really were in Linkle's world, and she would have to believe it. Still, it was a big surprise to hear that someone as normal as her was here with someone who was speculated to be a hero. Fitting for an odd journey. "Woah, things must be really tough in your home then." Was that why she carried crossbows on her boots? They weren't just fake props? "And, uh, I'm sorry I asked you a bunch of questions. It's just that where I come from, everything's sort of plain and simple. Arcadia Bay isn't anything like Hyrule."

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Open
The teen eventually started humming to herself, a simple but sweet melody she learned as a kid. After all, the hall seemed empty. There was no harm in music, especially since it helped her feel better after her conversation with that boy. Every other moment Ava would glance at the walls and would even run her fingertips across them as she walked. It was clear that she was in her own little bubble. I wonder if Wrathia knows about all this. She's probably really mad at me right now...
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Claus, Jasaphere and Sebby

The redhead just continued to watch the two strangers down the hallway, not noticing when the little fairy from another pair came flying over. She jumped slightly, startled, when a female voice spoke up nearby. Shaking her head and sighing, she turned to see the little fairy speaking to her 'soul mate', and snorted softly. She huffed as she noticed the tall raven male approach as well. "Who are you?" she addressed Jasaphere.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki

He hummed to himself as he looked at the other male, and tilted his head to the side as he wondered what he was thinking. He drew a hand through his long blonde locks, fixing his glasses on his nose again and blinking a few times. Smiling, he closed his eyes as he did so, he nodded at the other male and let out another chuckle. He said "Alright, then let's go and find more people now." He wondered if they'd get out of here, not exactly sure what this...thing that brought them here was expecting of them, especially naming them as pairs of soulmates. To him, that word meant the one you'd spend the rest of your life with, your destiny, the one you were meant to marry.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Jessi, CC (sort of)

He nodded as he looked at the little fairy, then tilted his head as he looked at the strangers again. Shaking his head, he ran a hand through his raven black locks, then sized them up for a moment. "Well, that didn't go well..." he sighed, shaking his head. He blinked as he studied the one in the hallway again, then flinched. A...cat?! he gasped, and called "Here, kitty." as he did.

(Who is Klaus talking to?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:53 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian and friends (sorta XD)
C.C stared at the tall man, hating being short in her animal form. It wasn't like she could change that unless she took on the form of a larger cat (like Betty :3). But she didn't want to and walked towards him slowly. She wasn't so into talking with others but since this guy didn't know who or what she actually was, finding out about him and the small group would most likely, or hopefully be an easy task if she stayed in her feline form since it made her look less suspicious to some. Meowing again, she sat down a feet or so in front of Sebastian and looked up at him. (no thoughts atm b/c idk :L)

Kousei looked at the small creature. He didn't want to be rude, but still, the small creature was still a bit weird to him. Taking it from Cyra, he looked down at it with a small smile. It was adorable, that was obvious, but still, unnatural to him since in his world the weirdest creatures in it were blobfish, which he honestly could see being weirder than the yellow mouse creature in front of him.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi
Yuki smiled softly at his response and started to walk down the hall, trying to decide who to talk to. There were many people and creatures around, all as equally confused as Yuki still was, but he didn't know who would be a good person to talk to. Everyone was a bit odd in his opinion, but then again, if they all truly came from different worlds it was to expected. "So... umm... who should we talk to?" He asked, looking over his shoulder to talk to Saralegi.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Jasaphere and Sebby

The redhead just continued to watch the two strangers down the hallway, not noticing when the little fairy from another pair came flying over. She jumped slightly, startled, when a female voice spoke up nearby. Shaking her head and sighing, she turned to see the little fairy speaking to her 'soul mate', and snorted softly. She huffed as she noticed the tall raven male approach as well. "Who are you?" she addressed Jasaphere.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki (Jessibel mentioned)

He shook his head as he looked at the other male, smiling just faintly as he looked at him. He looked left and right as they walked down the hallway, and he chuckled as he saw the redhead and some fairy, and a guy with a cat. Tilting his head, he tried to decide who seemed the best for them to make friends with. "Well, that redhead there with the ears and tail, seems she either found her partner and got abandoned, or still hasn't. Maybe we should talk to her?" he suggested.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Jessi, CC (sort of)

He nodded as he looked at the little fairy, then tilted his head as he looked at the strangers again. Shaking his head, he ran a hand through his raven black locks, then sized them up for a moment. "Well, that didn't go well..." he sighed, shaking his head. He continued to make sounds at the cat, holding a hand out as he watched her. He resisted the urge to just up and go grab her, to pick her up and cuddle, and kept doing what he was doing. Shaking his head, he gasped when she sat down near him, and he held a hand out to her, to sniff.

(Who is Klaus talking to?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:19 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian and friends (sorta XD)
C.C sighed internally. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Standing up, she sniffed his hand or more likely, pretended to and then tilted her head to the side and leaned it against the white glove with a purr, the soft sound vibrating in her throat. She felt so embarassed and was glad that Lelouch was no where to be found or else she would most likely die if he saw her. But this was all to advance. That's all she had to tell herself. This wasn't real, she was just acting to gather needed information. Right? But still, it was painful for her to do.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi, Jessibel
Yuki shrugged. "Umm... sure. I mean, there's three people over there, so one of them must be the odd one out, right?" He responded, unsure if his statement was true or not but nodded, hoping that Seralegi would lead. He hated introducing himself unless he actually had a good reason too and looked back towards the girl, unsure of what to do, waiting to see if Seralegi would lead or not.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Nodding slightly, Linkle smiled nonetheless. "No need to apologize. I understand why you'd have tons of questions because I have a ton too. I guess that just comes along with being from two very different places," she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. She couldn't help but wonder if Max came from place that wasn't ridden with war often and didn't face threats like her home did. Maybe the way they dealt with their problems were different than those that her people dealt with. However, she didn't want to bombard her with questions either. If the right time came, maybe she would ask, but for now she had to keep her questions at bay.

(If anyone would like to run into Claus or Chara please let me know)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me