☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby **Stars Align** » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:09 am

ARRIANE
Arriane didn't know what to do she wanted to help as much as possible, and she did that best by mostly staying out of the way. She heard Lily's voice and tried to go to her and she gasped as she came in and saw her unconscious, without any reason to be seen. She ran to her side despite warnings of going too close but she went over anyway and collapsed on the ground next to her trying to bring her back to the world of the living. She would not allow her friend to die. She was afraid if she stayed under too long, she wouldn't wake up ; and she had so much to live for.

ISILEE
Isilee was hard on Arriane's heels. She felt her job was to protect her, at least her. She wanted to protect everyone but she was the newest, and she came upon where everyone seemed to be. She saw her old friend Eric just sitting there staring at an arrow and so she went to help him. She sat down next to him. "What is it?" she asked. "Can I help?"

JARRAN
He was reading the wind to try and figure out where the enemy was coming from, and how far away they would be. He also tried to keep track of everyone at the same time, which was no easy feat, as there wasn't a ton of drafts in this area. He wished the enemy would come into the open, then he could even use their human breathes.

JAKE
Jake was dispatched by his employer being told that Lily needed help. He would be taken by the evil ones and then the plans to victory would be ruined. He started running towards her, and there was a girl sobbing over her. He knew that he was going to have to move her away from the girl somehow. I held up a gun at the ready and pulled his visor down.
"Step away from the girl" he yelled and started moving closer to Lily.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:09 am

( I'm sorry guys. I am going through a busy period and am having some personal issues. I may reply this weekend but I cant make promises. I am already behind on some other CS stuff :cry: )
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHeavyArmsGundam » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:16 am

(It's alright bread, Take care of what you're going through at the moment, when you come back I'll help you catch up)
Element began moving closer to the facility, his core flashed red and he literally melted through the wall of the building. with a quick look around he found the room deserted, but full of wires and machines. as he walked through he didn't care what he hit, he was looking for the elementals. as he moved her tore through wires and knocked over the machines, the more he did so the more the lights in the buliding flickered, and eventually died out completely, dull red emergency lights came on through out the place
TheHeavyArmsGundam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:56 pm

{hey guys just poppin by to say i've changed my name from amnesia to wanderer. if you feel better calling me amnesia or momo (nickname irl) then that's fine cx}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHeavyArmsGundam » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 am

(Wanderer! :P I love you Profile pic, AHS scared the cr** out of me though XD)
TheHeavyArmsGundam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:51 pm

((Will somebody fill me in on who Element is please?))

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:00 pm

(Will make sure to post as soon as all my school stuff is done this weekend. Miss you guys! ;c; )
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHeavyArmsGundam » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:34 am

(Sent a PM to Raindrop telling who Element is :P )
TheHeavyArmsGundam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:28 am

((@Heavyarms, thank you for your PM!!))

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 pm

(Very overdue. Sorry guys. We have load shedding most afternoons now and I am very busy. )

Alex nodded as Kate reponded and then stood back against the wall so she wouldn't have to rest her weight on her injured leg. Just looking at her wound made the girl woozy. She tried to focus her attention on something, anything else. Turning, she faced Lilly and a few of the others. Everyone had their own idea of what to do next and things got a bit chaotic. She blew out a deep breath to calm herself a bit. Staying focused was important. Her leg needed attention but she was not sure if she should remove the debris from her wound or if that would make the problem worse. Alex sighed and walked over to where Lilly had been chained to the wall and paused. Her leg was extremely distracting but she still wanted to help. "If I can do anything or assist in any way just let me know."
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me