Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

Postby kia. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:54 pm

(I'm like freaking out and my muse is greater than before *queue muse induced avatar state*)

"Alright! See you guys soon, then!" Cole chimed, grinning.

"Talk to ya later, Cole!" Jay laughed.

"Me too.. I am ready for him to be active..." Emerald leaned on a racket.

Kendal rose up on his toes. "Can you touch it now?"
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 pm

(Muse Avatar state, yip yip! I've yet to find anything on any of my smols!! ;-;)

"We will see you soon!" Zane said. He looked to Jay, "Until then, shall we go check out those pretzels?"

Luna stretched up more and grinned as she touched the ceiling. "Wow! Yah! That's so cool!!"

"Mhm..." Sapphire sighed. She looked at the racket with a smirk. "What do you think would happen if I kicked that out from under you...?"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:26 am

Jay grinned. "Yeah! Lets go!"

Kendal laughed. "I can do it most of the time. I remember running and hitting my head on a door frame thing.."

"You would get a face full of earth." Emerald smirked. "I mean I would fall.. But.."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:29 am

Zane lead the way, eventually finding the pretzels.

"Ouch! That sounds like it would hurt... Like... A lot..." Luna winced.

Sapphire laughed. "Rude. If anything you'd be the one with a face full of dirt. Because you'd fall. Onto your face."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 pm

"Finally!" Jay chimed, grinning. "Pretzels!"

"I've done it at the school a few times. All you'd hear is 'thud' followed by 'OW'." Kendal laughed, nodding.

"Doesnt mean I cant take you down with me." Emerald giggled. "If I go down, we both go down. Together."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:13 pm

(Found a new dating sim. You've possibly heard of it. 'Dream Daddy'... Playing it with my best friend. He's trying to make me date all of the characters he finds the hottest. But oh my gosh. The guy you play as is very very relatable.)

"What kind would you like Jay?" Zane asked.

Luna giggled. "That does not sound like fun. At all!! What a great way to walk into class! I've got this one teacher... I hate her!!! But there's this obnoxious tall guy in my class who sits in front of me. Because putting the tallest guy in class in front of the shortest girl makes for great learning experience. Anyway, he's done that before and the teacher just said in a cranky voice." She cleared her throats and imitated her teacher. "'Don't die, Mr. Stone'. And she didn't even look up! He was mad at how hard he hit the door way, it was hilarious."

"Ay, alright then. You win Emerald. Guess we're forced to stick together, huh." Sapphire laughed. She looked around impatiently. "Where the heck is Dad? Did he forget? I'm gonna be so upset if he forgot."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 am

(YES Dream Daddy is my weakness I want to get it)

"I think I'm just going to have a basic giant buttered pretzel with salt, and a cup of cheese on the side... It's pretty good." Jay grinned. "I spent time testing different flavors and such on these giant pretzels I found in my freezer once."

"Sounds a lot like Kendal to me." Cambria giggled. "Do you think you're gonna let Mr. Steel use you as a learning tool in that technology class again after what happened last time?" She glanced up at her brother.

"As far as I know I'm fixed. I shouldn't have those.. violent outbursts anymore." Kendal tilted his head slightly. "I mean.. If I do.. I sure hope it isn't when this precious girl is on my shoulders." He chuckled.

"You're protective reflexes will act before you snap. You'll remove Luna from danger, then go beast mode." Cambria folded her arms. "That's the number one thing in our coding. Protect. But then you're over here with anger built up unknowingly because you brush everything off. Like.. How do you feel about how Cyrus is taking care of the hacker problem?"

"If someone would have died in that wreck, or if Luna or I had been seriously hurt, he would have patrols of guards and police hunting those people down. We just narrowly escape and Chrome is trashed and all Cyrus is doing is making sure the tower is safe.. I mean.. I understand that, we don't want another outbreak of entire city control and have nindroids all over the place again.. But seriously.. These people destroyed the vehicle I invested so much time, energy, and emotion into.. I was the one to figure out coding compatibility for him. I was the one to write most of his coding.. And yet I can't do anything but sit and wait for Cyrus to find time to put him back together and hope he is mentally the same." Kendal brushed a hand through his hair. "I'm not mad.. Or.. I don't have the energy to be.. But I wish I could be doing more."

Emerald giggled. "Yeah!" He tilted his head. "Maybe he just slipped back into being a sad quiet grump."

Cole rushed out. "I had to find a different shirt because I realized the one I was wearing had a tear in it." He laughed. "Gotta look put together just a little."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:53 am

(I have it and it is amazing! Amanda is precious. And I think my favourite is Damien! I mean... Haven't done anyone's route but his so possibly a subject to change. But as of right now I love him the most. People seem to like Robert and Craig the most.)

"Alright! I believe I will get one of the pretzels with the cinnamon sugar." Zane chirped before giveing Jay a questioning glare. "So you found soft pretzels in your freezer. You found them. Did you not know you had them? And then you eat them?"

Luna burst out laughing. "Pfft! I dunno about precious! I'm just a tiny girl who's a huge mess of a bean." Her laughter reduced to giggles before ceasing completely. "Hey wait... Shouldn't you be allowed to do something? Especially if you've put that much time into Chrome. Why can't you do more? And wouldn't protection be easier if we knew who did this? Like... It's hard to keep people safe from a threat you know nothing about other than the fact they hack things." She said, her voice lowering in energy. Normally she'd start messing with any sort of hair that was in her face, but instead she messed with Kendal's. "Floof! Why's your hair so floof?"

"Please no!" Sapphire groaned. "Anything but that! Oh hey Dad! Wasn't sure if you were actually coming or not... Who was that on the phone?" She smirked. "Was it the coffee lady?"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 am

(I like Damien and Mat c: )

"I had no Idea we had them.. I was looking for something to eat because I had the munchies and poof. Pretzels. I warmed them up, then got a bunch of stuff out and tested different combinations of stuff. Luna helped me toward the end with the stuff that was guaranteed to be good." Jay laughed.

"Cyrus doesn't want us getting caught in the crosshairs if anything else goes bad." Kendal sighed. "And mom is in charge of all the factory stuff and making sure everything is running smoothly. It's kinda up to her what is put on for production when it's the best time for it.. I don't know if Chrome is top priority right now." He chuckled. "I take care of my floof!"

Cole laughed and waved a hand. "No, it wasn't the coffee lady." He caught the racket Emerald tossed to him. "It was Zane and Jay. We're gonna to cruise up to the mall and hang out around there after we dispose of all these tennis balls." He winked.

"I'm taking my racket so I can use it to fight Kendal." Emerald said.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 am

(Oh yes!! Mat! I love him too!!)

Zane chuckled, "Yes, let me eat the random pretzels that I have found in the back of my freezer. Freezer burn? Just what is that? I am afraid I do not know what you mean that these pretzels could be disgusting. How were they? Any good?"

Luna stuck out her tongue, "Bleh. Too late for that. We're probably gonna get involved again... Or at least our parents will and we'll be dragged along. Bet you something like that will happen. And what else is gonna need to be produced? Good! Take care of the floofy floof!"

"Ah, dang it. Can't believe I was wrong." Sapphire laughed. "Alright, sounds good. Emerald, you know if you use the racket you'll probably make it easier for Kendal to deck you. What's the reason you hate him so much, again? And, hey Dad. Why'd you finally decide to come and hang with us instead of moping inside?"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets