Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby lokison » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 am

Matei shrugged and gave a half smile. "You could say that." He replied quietly. "He's not exactly what you'd call 'fatherly'."
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Devon

"I'd love for you to teach me," Ariana spoke softly as she stood up from the stands of the arena, looking at the Nemesis boy. She stepped down to the floor of the training place and waited for him, still softly smiling as she quickly glanced at the ground, then back up to him.

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Bella

He looked around at the group as himself and his girlfriend arrived to them. Elijah flashed everyone a bright smile as he waited for directions.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

She searched for words to say, and finally found something. Madi looked up t Jake from her bracelet. "Do you know who is going on the quest from the Poseidon cabin?"

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Open

Amari put his weapon away and heard a lot of commotion, so he jogged out of the arena and over to the large group of people. The boy stood by the campers who were soon to be leaving for the quest.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:13 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; eventually Xavier| Cabin 10| Tags; Mira, ives

After sitting in the Arena for a while, thatching people train, she got up and walked to her cabin.

She opened the door, stepped into her cabin and closed the door, putting her back against it and letting out a sigh, closed her eyes. When she opened them, she noticed her siblings Ives and Mira looking at her like she'd interrupted something.
" Oh, sorry, um, carry on." She said walking towards her bunk which was just within earshot of her siblings. She pulled out the latest fashion magazine and read it on her bed.
Justin Black| Male| Nyx| Dating; Roka| the port| Tags; Roka
A smile spread across his face.
" Is a boy not allowed to visit his girlfriend?" He said jokingly." I know you love it down here so it seemed the obvious place to look for you."
Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; open| Arena| Tags;, Chase

she gave him a reassuring smile.
" yeah, thanks."
at that moment, pluto chose to shadow travel onto summer's lap, ruining the romantic vibe they had. summer looked down at her hellhound. yes he was small for a hellhound but he was still larger than a Doberman. summer was saddened by the state of his fur. it was golden with black streaks just like her own hair. at least pluto didnt feel the pain she did.
Adam Swan| Male| Athena| Crush; Sasha| camp| Tags; Sasha
Adam pondered her statement, it only took a few moments before he replied.
" It's true we Athena kids like to be where it's all happening, but we also like to talk to people. its one of the best ways to share knowledge and you know how much I love knowledge."
Grace Skye Allsop| Female|
Apollo| crush; Jake| lake| Tags; Karen

Grace smiled at her invitation.
"Sure." Grace looked down at her feet where a golden looking pebble war. She picked it up and skimmed it. Counting 6 skips until it submerged.
Nico Black- Stone| Male| Thanatos| the Forest| tags; Matei
Nico knew how he felt. Years of loosing everyone close to him had made him despise his father. " I know how you feel."
Molly Jane Carter| Female|
oracle of Delphi| Arena| tags Stefan

Molly quickly​ got up and met Stefan's twin blades with her own dagger. " You don't talk much do you?" She asked.
Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera| infirmary| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

this time lucy did laugh. it was warm like the day and was totally a jokey laugh.
"that was the warm up." she said, aware that he was planning something.
she sliced at him again and at the same time swept her foot under his legs.
Julia Taylor| Female| Phobos|
Arena| crush; open| tags;open

Julia sat up on the benches watching people train. it was amazing how fear could bring a whole country to its knees. she loved fear, she just didn't love people fearing her. they're so scared of me. why do they fear me? she kept asking herself
Lizzie Jade Swan| female| Hebe| the dark woods| crush; Nico| tags; aria, Nait
Lizzie weaved her way through the trees, her baby fox Jane by her side. She was sure she had seen Nico come in here. She really wanted to talk to him. A hellhound howl Pierced the sky. Stupid creatures! She thought. She unsheathed her twin blades and turned to her fox.
" Go! I won't let it harm you" her fox did as she was told.
Suddenly, a massive hellhound jumped out of the bush nearby. It landed in front of Lizzie causing her to fall over. The hellish creature sank it's teeth into her calf. Lizzie screamed with pain. She could feel the hellhound's poison sink into her blood stream, slowly killing her. Lizzie thrust out her hand towards the creature and watched it shrink untill it was a pile of Tartarus ashes. She screamed one last time before her voice box shut off " HELP!". She felt the poison reach her heart. She gazed up at the tree tops. Not a bad sight, she thought. With all the strength she had left, she pulled out a pen and paper from her pocket and wrote ' tell Nico I love him'. Her sight started to turn Black. Her hand on her blade went slack.
(( Do hellhound's​ even have poison? I dunno))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:11 am

Niat
Niat wandered into the woods, and what he saw hirrifued him. Lizzie, a fellow camper, was dying. Rushing iver,
he shook her and tried for a pulse. Seeing the note, ge picked it up. The faint sound of voice came towards him, and he ran towards it. It was Nico and Matei. Niat took Nico's arm, and shook him. "Lizzie! She's back there, I couldnt help her!" He cried. He felt pain in his heart that he couldnt help the girl.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:18 am

Drew East Longland|

After sitting in the Arena for a while, thatching people train, she got up and walked to her cabin.

She opened the door, stepped into her cabin and closed the door, putting her back against it and letting out a sigh, closed her eyes. When she opened them, she noticed her siblings Ives and Mira looking at her like she'd interrupted something.
" Oh, sorry, um, carry on." She said walking towards her bunk which was just within earshot of her siblings. She pulled out the latest fashion magazine and read it on her bed.
" Is a boy not allowed to visit his girlfriend?" He said jokingly." I know you love it down here so it seemed the obvious place to look for you."
Summer Winter Underwood|

" yeah, thanks."
at that moment, pluto chose to shadow travel onto summer's lap, ruining the romantic vibe they had. summer looked down at her hellhound. yes he was small for a hellhound but he was still larger than a Doberman. summer was saddened by the state of his fur. it was golden with black streaks just like her own hair. at least pluto didnt feel the pain she did.
" It's true we Athena kids like to be where it's all happening, but we also like to talk to people. its one of the best ways to share knowledge and you know how much I love knowledge."

"Sure." Grace looked down at her feet where a golden looking pebble war. She picked it up and skimmed it. Counting 6 skips until it submerged.
Nico Black- Stone| Male| Thanatos| the Forest| tags; Matei, nait
A boy rushed over to him and grabbed his arm. Nico's eyes filled with tears. His breathing became more rapid. " Where?".

Molly quickly​ got up and met Stefan's twin blades with her own dagger. " You don't talk much do you?" She asked.

this time lucy did laugh. it was warm like the day and was totally a jokey laugh.

Julia sat up on the benches watching people train. it was amazing how fear could bring a whole country to its knees. she loved fear, she just didn't love people fearing her. they're so scared of me. why do they fear me? she kept asking herself
Lizzie weaved her way through the trees, her baby fox Jane by her side. She was sure she had seen Nico come in here. She really wanted to talk to him. A hellhound howl Pierced the sky. Stupid creatures! She thought. She unsheathed her twin blades and turned to her fox.
Suddenly, a massive hellhound jumped out of the bush nearby. It landed in front of Lizzie causing her to fall over. The hellish creature sank it's teeth into her calf. Lizzie screamed with pain. She could feel the hellhound's poison sink into her blood stream, slowly killing her. Lizzie thrust out her hand towards the creature and watched it shrink untill it was a pile of Tartarus ashes. She screamed one last time before her voice box shut off " HELP!". She felt the poison reach her heart. She gazed up at the tree tops. Not a bad sight, she thought. With all the strength she had left, she pulled out a pen and paper from her pocket and wrote ' tell Nico I love him'. Her sight started to turn Black. Her hand on her blade went slack.
Last edited by INDIG0 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:19 am

Niat
"B-Back there! Follow me!" Niat whispered, and took off,
running back to Lizzie's body.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:26 am

221B wrote:Nicholas fell silent for a short while. He was speechless. "T..thank you." He said softly.

Matei was about to speak when some boy rushed over to them and grabbed Nico's arm.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:28 am

Drew East Longland|

Summer Winter Underwood|

" yeah, thanks."

Nico Black- Stone| Male| Thanatos| the Forest| tags; Matei, nait
Nico looked at Matei in shock before running after the boy. He stopped dead when he saw the body of his beloved. Nico let out a gutteral scream and fell to his knees. Frost spread across the grass but didn't touch the body. Nico crawled over to Lizzie and checked for a pulse. Nothing. He cradled her head in his lap, crying a river.

INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:34 am

221B wrote:
221B wrote:Valkeryie looked down as they walked. Her hands together as she sighed. "Well I don't know if Matei has told you about our past or not but we lost our mother at a very young age by the hand of Zeus or at least that's what father says. If Hades hadn't shielded myself and Matei than we'd be in the Underworld now." She explained. When Melanie mentioned the possible places that Matei would be, Val sighed again. "Most likely in the woods."

Maple giggled and shook her head. "No silly. Water doesn't try to kill you." She said and gestured for the Naiad to swim over which she did.

Fedor just continued blushing when Azalea complimented what he was doing for Amber. He noticed that she wasn't looking at him and began worrying about if there was something unpleasant on his face. He looked away desperately trying to rub his face on his shirt before his spirit was lifted once more by a small question that Azalea asked. He turned to face her and smiled shyly, his heart was racing. "Yes... I mean th..that would be nice." He replied feeling embarrassed that he seemed so eager at first.

[Just reposting this so it does t get lost]
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:35 am

|Chloe Mercy Myers|Female|17 years|Homosexual|Poseidon|Crush: Indigo Ashley Bloom|

With somber and dreary tones, I sang a song of a lovesick ship captain morning for her lover, lost at sea. The more I sang, the more memories came back to me. I soon forced my fingers to adapt to the ukulele and the words began to come naturally, flowing off my tongue like I'd never forgotten it. Glancing upward through my bangs, I noticed Indigo watching me closely with deep admiration. I smiled softly and closed my eyes, letting my muscle memory take over and allow the song to revive my old memories.

A girl with honey-blonde hair, pale green eyes and a warm smile...Caroline. She gazed at me, her eyes wide with wonder and excitement as I played her my written song to her. Evening sunlight was flooding my room with a warm pinkish glow, causing Caroline to look even more beautiful. I'd written and practiced this very song, day and night just for her as a present on Caroline's 13th birthday. I never had the courage to confess to Caroline, as it was likely she wasn't homosexual like I was, but my love remained in the song that I wrote for her, though she may never understand. I couldn't have ever guessed that this would be one of the last few moments I spent with her. She was smiling now, her face filling with joy as I approached the final verses of the song.

I sang loud and passionatly, my emotions bleeding into the sorrowful song. In the final verse, the ship captain let the raging ocean take her as she laments the loss of her lover, crying out that she cannot breath without them. My fingers ran across the strings in a closing E chord, the sound echoing out into the chilly breeze. I felt a tug in my stomach as the bittersweet memory of my first love washed away from me as the sea behind me bubbled and churned in reaction to my feelings. I opened my eyes, tears welling up at the edge of my vision.

|Abel Verity Clark|Male|15 years|Bisexual|Apollo|Crush: Ives Ackerman|

I lit up as soon as Ives mentioned he liked to write, I would've inquired on what he wrote until he asked what my hobbies were. "Hehe, I like em all!" Chuckling, I scratched my head a little in embarrassment. I suppose that being an Apollo kid made it particularly easy to pinpoint what we were always interested in. "I love writing poetry whenever I get stressed or something, It's always a nice way to express your feelings without saying them out loud." I explained as I became increasingly absorbed into talking about my interests. "And I love to play on my violin too, I should play for you sometime!" "Oh yeah- I practice archery at the arena at least once a week, but being an Apollo kid I kinda have a natural ability for it. I don't find much reason to practice all the time." Winding down from my rant, I smiled softly and laughed. Feeling a little embarrassed about going off like that. Eventually, my mind wandered back to my original question.

"So, what do you like to write?" I asked with much interest.

╔══════════════════╗
hi. call me ash. i'm an anti-social
weirdo who loves to RP and play video
games(guess which ones i like lel). i'm
pretty active as well so if you need
someone to talk to, i'll be right there!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

══════════════════
gallery ♦ null ♦ ♦ null ♦ null
╚══════════════════╝
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me