facing the past - multifandom rp - open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

shoto ( 025 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:26 am

Shoto Todoroki!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old mha location: outside tagged: finral + campfire group
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Shifting his gaze to the male that approached him, Shoto gave a dismissive shake of his head. He was far too stubborn to take any help at this point. As long as he could still move, he was going to push forward with his own strength. "I'll be fine with no help," he breathed out, continuing on his way towards the campfire. He needed to join back up with them even if they didn't necessarily need his help. Hopefully by the time he got there the ice that had formed on his skin would be gone. His body temperature was doing its best to quickly readjust itself after the extreme drop he had forced upon it. Admittedly, it had done more than that. While he wasn't entirely worn out, exerting himself to the extent he did for one attack had taken a toll on his own stamina. How disappointing. It wasn't like him to let such a short lived fight to tire him. Ending the fight quickly was a must, especially with so many other creatures running about.

Sighing softly at the thought, his eyes moved to the large creature the others had been previously fighting. Despite having been taken down, it had gotten back up once more. He wasn't sure how such a thing had happened, but if it was about to attack again then he needed to offer his abilities to taking it down. From the looks of it, he doubted that would be the case though. None of the others seemed to be making moves towards it, which made him wonder what exactly was going on. The only way to find out was to go ask them himself.

Glancing at Finral for a moment, Shoto gave a small gesture towards the group up ahead. "I'm going to rejoin with them. Your more than welcome to join if you want," he stated. Without another word, the teen picked up his pace despite the pain it brought upon his body. He had learned to fight through such things over the years. Both his father and his time at U.A. had helped him become quite resilient in such times.

His run was short and he arrived at the campfire rather quickly. He could see a few unfamiliar faces, but for now that didn't matter. He needed to know the situation. "What exactly is going on?" he asked, allowing his gaze to flicker towards Adrian and Zhongli, figuring they'd be the ones willing to answer him more so than anyone else.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral (3)

Postby wildflower woods » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:45 am

Finral | 21 | Black Clover | Location: Outside | Tagged: Todoroki + Campfire gang.

Finral watched the teen struggle past in, clearly in pain but refusing to admit it, and sighed. Even after being pulled from his own world and thrown into a different one entirely, he was still stuck with stubborn teenagers. It would be much easier for everyone if they could just admit when they were injured and needed help rather than trying to keep it under wraps. There was a small voice at the back of his head pointing out that he was just as bad, it sounded like Vanessa. He ignored it, opening up another portal and stepping through the join the others around the campfire. He didn't fancy fighting that- that creature at all. There was no way he was trying to fight it on his own.
Last edited by wildflower woods on Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlie #18

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:25 am

Charlie Cassandra Winchester l Supernatural l Hunter l Oc l location - cabins, Mess Hall l tagged -

The all too familiar sounds of fighting echoed back too the brunette room outside, seemingly in the direction she had come from which involved the campfire. Not that that appeared too bother the young women as she he continued her little, not so little actually, ‘art project’. Charlie had already completed the main and largest Devil’s Trap which she had carved into the center of the mess hall nice and large, before miraculously managing to push a table back over it in a attempt to hide it. It wasn’t like she could reach the ceiling or had a rug of some sort to cover it up with after all. The table would have too do for the time being. And now salt lined every single enterance and exit way that she could spot with the remains of unused sodium sitting right on top of the table covering her trap.

Currently, as she listened too the sounds of fighting outside, Charlie was carving a few extra traps into the wood though smaller. These enough too fit a foot, perhaps just two instead of completely surrounding someone. Still, if the person was a demon or possessed by a demon, the traps would work none the less.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me