Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where Am I? [Multifandom] O&A

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Klaus Baudelaire

He simply responded with; "I don't know why." It was true. He didn't know why V.F.D. existed or why the schism happened, or even why their symbol is a eye. He only knew the basics of the organization, and even then it wasn't that much.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Wilson Percival Higgsbury
Male//29//Don't Starve//Klaus//Somewhere in the city.

Wilson wasn't suprised by Klaus not knowing, that was how it normally went. ''That's okay. Most people keep their motives to themselves. It's not rare." He said softly why looking down. saving both notebook and pencil, which wasn't much of a normal pencil. It had an odd black feather at the end of it. "So, Klaus. Mind if we keep going? I think it would be nice to find a reliable source of food, water, and if we're lucky, shelter. Might take a few days to do all of that though." He said as he looked down at him.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 pm

(Hey guys, can somebody have their opne characters interact with Noodle, Nepeta, or Tintin? They haven't done much during the roleplay so far.)

Klaus
"Yes, that is quite a good idea." He simply said, as he got up, brushing off any dust that had gotten on his body.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Wilson nodded, and waited for Klaus to stand up, walking a little bit, but he was mostly just waiting for him. "Well,
it's what anyone would do. Plus, i'd rather find food and somewhere safe than to just stand around. Who knows how the night will be in this place.
" he said, more to himself at the end, shivering at the thought. He was honestly terrified of what the night will be in this place. But he didn't think about it. He didn't want to.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:55 am

Klaus Baudelaire

"Than, we should be serching." He plainly said as he began to walk, the rubble of the abandoned city beneath his feet.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 am

"Yeah, I suppose we should." Wilson said with a huff, and walked along with Klaus, looking around the lonely, ruined city. "This really makes you wonder, what happened to this place.." He muttered to himself as he looked at the broken down buildings. Though it wasn't a nice city, if it could even be called that. It was much better than his home. Though the fact he hadn't seen anything that could be edible, not even berry bushes, was a bit concerning.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleachers » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:06 am

J.D. - Heathers - Tags: Ain

Crap. If he reacted so hostile then what'd he do if he knew- He deliberately cut his thoughts off. Deep breaths. He's not going to find out. He had to keep his composure and equanimity. Freaking out would in no way help him here.

OOC; definitely should've specified this in his bio, but for some reason it didn't cross my mind to, pfft. J.D. was involved in the murders of three other highschoolers and also attempted to blow the entire school up back in his own world. You know, not a good thing to mention out loud. But he did it for his (unknowing) girlfriend. Definitely reasonable, then. Definitely.
bleachers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm

((Is it too late for me to join with a digimon character?))

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Klaus

"Agreed." He simply replied, as he walked around the town, his eyes darting around. He wondered what It was like here while people still lived normal lives.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:33 pm

"Yeah, do you think there's a way we might get out of here and go back to where we came from?" Wilson asked, attempting to make small talk with the boy, he didn't like silence, and he found speaking quite calming, which is what he needed I'm this situation.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me