Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Rain tilted her head, acting like she didn't know what was wrong, and shuffled her head into his hand, like a cat would. She wasn't full dog, but she wasn't part cat at all. Just part wolf, and some of her traditions and markings came from them.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Cameron scratched behind her ears, and then stroked the spots of purple, thinking he was having a malfuntion of the rods and cones in his eyes.
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"Come on Elaina." Kristopher called, exhausted. He went to the next door and pounded on it, trying to wake his sister up. It was no use, he would have to go in there.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:55 am

((Leah is still too young. Charries must be 15 and up.))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 am

((Edited. And when are you going to look at the horse boarding school? I've been waiting to be accepted.))
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 am

Elaina stretched and padded over to Kristopher, hoping he wouldn't realize the yellow markings under her eyes today. He usually just passed them off as vibrant brown. Still she couldn't help but worry. She went to his side and shoved her nose into his hand, begging for attention.
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 am

Patting Elaina, Kristopher noticed that she looked different, but he didn't notice why. He loved his dog, and he wanted to keep her for as long as possible. Kristopher and Kristie were orphans, their foster parents had got them the dogs for a 'welcome to your new home' gift. Privately, Kris thought that the dogs were the best presents that they had ever got. Bursting into his sister's room, he called. "Morning! Time to wake up!"
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 am

Elaina trotted after Kristopher into Krisie's room, liking her across the face.
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 am

Leo was bored, Sydney wasn't up yet and he wanted to get some fresh air. The problem was, she didn't trust that he wouldn't run off if she let him off the lead. But still, that was better than nothing, right? Whining, he licked Sydney across the face, telling her to wake up and get out of bed. He loved his walks with her, they were really interesting and she was always pleased to see him run off, then come back.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 am

Kristie groaned, and slowly woke up to a dog licking her face. It was Kris' female one, and here the dog was, trying to lick her face. Getting out of bed, she got the dog by the collar and put it outside her room, saying. "NEVER LET HER IN MY ROOM AGAIN!" She slammed the door hard.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me