Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

Postby c00kieguirl » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:23 am

(sorry i didnt understand you have to only go to the one setting sorry. Ohh i forgot to mention Seth in my first post.Im still in your guyses setting though in this post :)

Psalma got out of her car and instead of sitting on the hood she decided to lean on the car. She saw a guy approach her. He said, "Hey you gonna race!" Psalma rolled her eyes ,"No im here to drive through!" The guy sighed, "You need a sponsor?" Psalma thought to herself this guy is hot but hes weird! "Yeah depending on the pay!" she said looking up out of the corner off her eye. "My names Seth and welcome to the streets." Not long after a group off people. "Come on Seth! Your gonna miss your race." Seth rolled his eyes as a big bulky man emerged out of the clump of people. "Who we got here ehh." Lifted Psalmas head. "That you car?" He said. Nodding his head in its direction. Psalma narroweed her eyes slapping the guys hand away ," Yeah what it mean to you!" The guy pulled out 50 a hundred dollar bills , "This matter to YOU cuz i have money. And you want to get it. But to get it you have to race." He walked around Psalma exmining the car closly, "this thing has alot of horse power. That ill help. Do you know how to drive it is the question!" He looked at Psalma narrowing his eyes. Psalma thought raissing her brows and leaned on the hood, "Well well just have to see."
c00kieguirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:29 am

"Selen, I know you're not afraid of competion but may I please direct your attention to the beautiful blue and purple car to your right." Danny said, jerking his head to the direction of Psalma's car. Selen looked over, taking in a sharp breath then whistled it out.
"Oh mi dios." She muttered, hand going to her neck. "Now that's a beautiful car. I want it." she said, wondering what it would be like to drive something like that.
"We could always pink slip it." Danny suggested with a smile, knowing his sister would never go for an idea like that.
"Don't say that. It's too tempting." Selen rubbed the hood of her own car, not even wanting to think of what would happen if she lost her baby. "So, very, very tempting."
Danny just smirked, shaking his head. "Then do it." he said calmly, persuasivly. Almost chalengingly. Selen bit her lip, tapping her nails on the car. If she won, she'd have two cars. If she lost she'd have none. Pablo could get another car probably, but she liked this one. "Try it," Danny said in the same tone. It was so compelling she nearly did.
"Nope. No. Not trying it. I'm not risking lossing my car. I love it more than I love you and that's a lot of love. We'll have to try and pink slip another day." Danny cursed silently. That was probably one of his only chances to get Selen to stop racing. It was dangerous and if they got caught they would get in a lot of trouble.
ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today!
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 am

Sterling smirked at Ross and rolled his eyes. "Come on, Rossy," he mused, using her old childhood nickname. She rolled her eyes aswell and sighed. "I don't feel like loosing this car, Sterling, but if you'd like to try it out, then fine, you can si beside me," she mused before she tapped the hood of her car and shimmyed her hips slightly. "Turn up the radio...is the Noz still in there?" She asked and Sterling nodded. "Good," She replied and put out the keys to her racing car. After that, she went to Sterling, handed him the keys, and watched him get into the car. He turned on the radio, the loud speakers in the trunk of her car blaring some rap song.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me