Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open/Wip)

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:52 pm

(Alright so I have an updated list please let know if I forgot anyone)
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:58 pm

I think you got all mine.
For Kuromi, you can put pan, but then do parentheses like you did for some of the others, and put boys, agender and nonbinary in the parentheses)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:36 am

(Fixed are people waiting on me to start?)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:39 am

Yeah, probably.
Since the creator of an RP usually does the first post.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:50 am

Ellie Kempt
I was taking my morning run around camp. It spans a large milage and is often a good run. Camp had always been home to her. She liked running by the lake the most. She never invited anyone because occasionally she would also dip in for a swim and today might be one of those days.

Orion Rigel
It was an early sunrise for me. Often plague by nightmares I would often draw the creatures and things that I saw. Most of them were unknown creatures but with the barrier that protects us no monsters could ever get in. I always had this sixth sense when it came to monsters. It also wasn't uncommon for other campers who struggled with nightmares to come visit. I became like a dream interpreter for most campers.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:24 pm

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x human)- pan; maybe Ellie- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags

The creamy peachy skinned girl lifted her little mirror, and stared at her freckles. She sighed...even though she didn't have many freckles. She then smiled as she looked at her full lips, then her nails. Putting the compact mirror away, the girl shook out long golden brown hair. Blue eyes framed by medium lashes then looked around. She smoothed down her cutesy red top she wore that day, and headed out of the cabin.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (xx human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags

The pretty but also somewhat handsome, shorter and slender one hummed a bit. Brown eyes glanced about, as the lighter golden tan skinned one seemed to search. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one let out a sigh. They then brushed at wavy/curly ended hair that reached their lower neck. It reached just right above the shoulders. They smoothed down their purple top, then began to walk with their foxes.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags

The gray haired one hummed and brushed at their straight hair, which just brushed the shoulders. Blue-gray eyes looked around a moment. He saw Kuromi walking along, but the two didn't know each other very well yet. The flowy haired one sighed a bit over this fact. The full lipped, long lashed, nice nailed, tanned one hummed a bit. They patted at their blue shirt, then walked along with the dog.

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags

The cute and pretty but also handsome one smiled as he looked around. The tanned one, with freckles on his arms and legs, and medium lashes, was happy to be here. The nice lipped and nailed one liked the camp. He brushed at hair reaching to just brush his shoulders. It was straight and strawberry blonde, and he parted it at the top. The blue eyed one didn't want to have bangs..so he didn't have them.

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and last the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then surveyed where they were. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one saw Yang. The other was close in age to the golden tan child of Izanami, so they wanted to be friends. They couldn't wear their Kimono right now, or the Yukata. Instead, they were wearing a cute top, shorts, stockings and fingerless gloves.

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They felt eyes on them, so their own deeply brown eyes looked about. The one who wore glasses in certain instances saw Sui watching them. The dark haired, long haired one shook their head a bit. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant. They knew Sui wanted to be friends, but weren't so sure of the other yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pollux_Nota » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:24 am

> Phineas Allen - m 16 he/they - Khonshu (x woman) - Bisexual, open - interactions: open, Orion? @Connor.Deviant )

Phineas bolted awake, scared and hyperventilating. Another nightmare, and they were getting more frequent... he hadn't been in the camp for long, and he had been told it was safe, but it still felt suspicious. He squeezed his shoulder, rubbing his red moon tattoo, and took a few deep breaths. Maybe he'd stop by Orion's cabin, he'd heard he was good at interpreting dreams... He threw on a grey camo t-shirt and dark skinny jeans, fixed his fringe in place, grabbed an apple to snack on on the way and headed outside.

> Rose Baldwin - f 19 she/her - Persephone (x people) - Demisexual/Bi, not looking - interactions: open - song: Nothin' on You, Bruno Mars & B.o.B.

"Beautiful girls, all over the world~"
Rose was touching up her makeup - sparkly gold eyeshadow, sharp black eyeliner, a warm dab of blush, and vibrant red lipstick. She loved dolling herself up, especially to upbeat music.
"I could be chasing, but my time would be wasted, they got nothin' on youuu, baby~"
Whatever this day had planned for her, she had a good feeling about it, and she wanted to look her best. Rose looked over herself in the mirror - black crop top, and matching flowy black pants with golden embroidery in the shape of vines coming from the bottom. She picked a golden rose ring to accent her long red nails, and walked out, ready to tackle the day, whistling the rest of the song.
Pollux_Nota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:39 am

Hiraoka Kichiro - Raijin - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: OPEN
He left the cabin early in the morning, he was not a morning worker, but this morning he felt like he could not get any more sleep. He wanted to train his lightning powers, but as he could not control them well, he could accidentally hurt someone doing so or damage things.

Zheng Xingjuan - Dragon king - 20 years - genderless - asexual - tags: OPEN
The American Chinese took out of their cabin and enjoyed the warmness for a moment. Their eyes followed the running figure of Ellie there running around, she also seemed to like water just like he had loved for as long they can remember. They felt sad that there were no good swimming places nearby, the nearest beach could take an hour to walk there and the swimming hall was in the town.

Murano Shiba - Tsukiyomi - 17 years - agender -demisexual - tags: OPEN

Margareta Engel - Sekhmet - 20 years - female - heterosexual - tags: Orion, Allen
The lioness woman brushed her long black hair carefully, as they were curly and got rather messy after a night. She also was not that restless sleeper and her friends told her a lot that she moved a lot on sleep. After taking care of herself she left the cabin which was only for girls. She looked around seeing the figure of the young boy, who she heard to be an offspring of the Egyptian god of the moon, stopping near one of the cabins. She knowed very well who stayed in that cabin "Morning Allen, you look very tired? Is everything alright?" she questioned the young boy.

Griselda Braun - Hel - 20 years - female - androsexual - tags: OPEN
It took her almost an hour to do her hair, choose some clothes for the day, and put a makeup. She always wanted to look good no matter the situation, but she hated the hard work or any work at all. She was very picky and maybe a little bit misunderstood around the other females. There were no attractive males in the camp right now, which made her wonder sometimes why she even needed to show off.

Ludwig Fabian - Hati - 18 years - male - demisexual - tags: OPEN

Lutz Martin - Skoll - 19 years - male - homosexual - tags: OPEN
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:50 am

Orion Rigel- Open interaction- open for realtionship
I sensed someone was coming to visit. I decided to open my cabin door and leave it open so people are allowed to walk in. I sat down at my desk grabbing a journal that I needed for keeping track of dreams. I kept track of everyone's dreams for them to see if there was any pattern to them. More often than not there was in fact a pattern.

Ellie Kempt-Open interaction-Open for relationship
I took off my outer layer of clothes and stripped into my bikini. I had water proof shoes on so no time like now would be great. I dive into the water and began my first part of my swim. I wasn't a crazy strong swimmer but thats why I started swimming was to get better.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:20 pm

Estrella Robbins- f- 17 y- Loki (x OC woman)- pan; maybe Ellie- horse Wind Song (white with blue-gray ears and rump patch)- Tags: Ellie

The blue eyed, golden brown haired girl hummed a bit as she walked. She let her eyes wander the area as she walked along. She wanted to go visit Wind Song, but then she saw that Ellie was nearby. She stopped to watch the other girl, and found herself blushing a bit. Shaking herself, she scolded herself and called "Hey, Ellie." She winced a bit as maybe she'd been a bit loud there.

Kuromi Soma- genderfluid- 16 y- Inari (x human)- pan? (males and agender/nonbinary lean) ; Orion Rigel- foxes Heart and Sing- Tags

The pretty but also somewhat handsome, shorter and slender one hummed a bit. The brown eyed one thought of going to see the other. They then sighed a bit, not sure if Orion would want to be bothered...Orion allowed those with nightmares and stuff to come visit. Kuromi hadn't been having nightmares, not yet anyway, though worried. There was always the chance they could start to have nightmares.

Aster Phoenix- genderfluid- 18 y- Poseidon (x human)- demi but only boys- seizure alert dog, will get Hippocampus- Tags

The gray haired one hummed and brushed at their hair once more. Blue-gray eyes stared at the trees a moment, then he shook his head. He patted the dog once more, starting to head along and seeing some of the others. He saw Rio as well as Hiraoka, whom he'd seen Rio watching a couple times. They were pretty sure the other was attracted to Hiraoka. Shaking their head, they decided not to bother those two.

Rio Manos- m- 19 y- Eros/Cupid (x woman)- Homosexual; Hiraoka- Boyfriend open- black furred kitty Bellatrix- Tags: Hiraoka

The blue eyed strawberry blonde hummed a bit as he looked around for a moment. His gaze soon fell upon Hiraoka. He always seemed to somehow find the other these days, though they didn't know each other too well. He knew what this was, he was attracted to him. Humming a small sound, he called out "Hey, Hiraoka." He wondered where the other was going, if he was going to train or something.

Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)- agender- 15 y- Izanami (and person)- Demi (only for boys)- Wolfdog Bear and rat- Tags

The dark haired one brushed at their dark hair, wavy just at the ends and last the shoulders a bit. Deep brown eyes then surveyed where they were. The longer lashed, nice lipped and nailed one saw Yang. The other was close in age to the golden tan child of Izanami, so they wanted to be friends. They couldn't wear their Kimono right now, or the Yukata. Instead, they were wearing a cute top, shorts, stockings and fingerless gloves.

Yang Zhou- Agender- 14 y- The Dragon King (and another)- Pan- dog Yinn, and lizard- Tags: X (mentions: Sui)

The smaller and slender golden tan skinned one hummed a bit. They felt eyes on them, so their own deeply brown eyes looked about. The one who wore glasses in certain instances saw Sui watching them. The dark haired, long haired one shook their head a bit. Their hand went to touch their blue shirt, under which sat a jewel pendant. They knew Sui wanted to be friends, but weren't so sure of the other yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me