Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:30 pm

Thank you.
I messed up Zephir's eye color...its sectoral, not somatic.]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one continued to think as he walked. He looked around, then looked to Shez again.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair blinked. He looked to Byleth then looked away quick.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags

The pale skinned, somewhat freckled, brown eyed one hummed a bit. He brushed at ginger curls a bit, then looked to his child. The white haired, eared and tailed child sat on the bed. They kicked their legs a bit, then reddish-brown eyes looked to Jesse. Jesse smiled at the adorable child. Darker red ears twitched, a lighter tail with darker coloring flicking. The white tipped tail stilled after a bit. Jesse smoothed down the purple shirt, light purple, and patted a jean shirt clad leg.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: open for boys, maybe poly- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, looked around. He brushed at the hair, which just past the shoulders. One Mako eye and one blue brown Sectoral looked around. The sectoral heterochromia was interesting, to be honest. He was wearing jean shorts. He was also wearing a light gray shirt.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: probably Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Suki and Ryota

The blue green eyed one nodded at Mayu. "Let's beat this game," she then said, as the other three were going to see a dragon. She honestly wanted to go...but was playing with Mayu. She wanted to help attempt to beat this game.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags:

The pretty female shook out long straight golden brown hair. She pulled it partially back, and secured it with a hair tie. Blue green eyes then glanced about the place. She wasn't exactly a new student here, as she was already seventeen.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden and co

The pretty and slender raven haired female smiled and nodded. "Okay," the ambery eyed one said, and followed.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden and co

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one watched. The white-ended-black haired one nodded. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked between them all. He said "Okay," and began to follow the teacher.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes glanced to everyone, including Ryoken. He focused on Skye, then, saying "That sounds cool."

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one continued to walk along (wb).

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns walked (wb).

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie continued to walk alone.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Ferid technically

The redhead whimpered as she sat in the hallway...She was still at an age she didn't like the dark, or ghost stories, mean people or animals, or being alone. Yet here she was, all alone. She thought she was alone, anyway, until she saw Ferid walking along. She scrunched down further...seeing he was headed for the teachers room. She shook her head a couple times.

(If/when Crowley leaves the room, Queen, he could find her)

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and watched her go in. He then turned to his crush, and gave a bit of a smile. "Let's head back to our room," he said to Touya. He looked around a bit as he waited, waiting for his crush to answer.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one turned to N, and Leaf of course. He patted the reptile, then tilted his head as he looked at N. He nodded when the other said they should head to their own dorm. Nothing was happening right now, so they could of rest of such.

-Magnus goes here-

-Alec-

-Clary-

-Ellena-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:15 pm

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have any roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

He eventually hears steps sounds behind him for a moment, giving a peek over his shoulders at the teacher's room door. He narrowed his eyes as he saw the girl whom he was being seen with Crowley a few times before. He walked into the empty yet dark room, it was obvious there was nobody there except for him.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He took his time to finish his morning duties. He was not busy anywhere as he didn't have any self-defense class so early in the morning, so he didn't really have anything to do for hours now. He took his favorite purple cloak on his shoulders and smiled a little bit when he could hear Ferid's words telling it to be a wizard's rag in his head. He sighed and made himself leave the room, looking in the hallway to see the girl with red hair there "let me guess, you're lost on your way here again?" he asked the girl.

(I think they could be separate rooms, I think the rooms are rooms with two beds so...and Jessika is female...they can see each other even without being in the same room. I thought Crowley was already adopted her (when she was still a younger child), not adopting her there at the school. Or so I understood...)

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She walked around the hallways some port she entered into a different dorm not realizing it before saw the golden-haired girl in the distance 'oh...I see I entered into the Night dorm' she thought to herself recognizing who one of the older Night dorm students the girl was. She played her black hair back and walked to the girl "good afternoon...eh Shey...was it?" she asked gently.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She is walking in the Beast dorms hallway, wondering where she could go now. She was not being long at this academy and the places were still missing, the academy being so big didn't really help to find the rooms either.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: open

She is in her room, preparing to leave it soon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Mayu~ "Agreed." I said to Leina. I wanted to beat the game so I can play the second one.

Raiden Mei~ I opened the door to where Kurikara was. We all walked in and over to Kurikara. "You guys can pet her, she's harmless." I said to Suki,and Ryota. I walked over to Kurikara and I petted her.

Ayako~ I continued to explore. I heard students whispering about me and glaring at me. I found a small empty courtyard that had small bridge going across a small flowing stream. I went onto the bridge and placed my elbows on the bridge railing. "I can tell your, upset Ayako, what's wrong." Yuto/Ute said to me telepathically. "Some idiot student must of spread a rumor about me, a few of the students I walked past called me a freak." I said to to Yuto/Ute telepathically.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:49 pm

[Queen: whoops, okay. If you're okay with him having adopted her when she was little, that works. My post still works though, because she heated being allowed...and the dark...and thunder...and bees. I'm going to stop now]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one continued to think as he walked. He looked around, then looked to Shez again.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair blinked. He looked to Byleth then looked away quick.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags

The pale skinned, somewhat freckled, brown eyed one hummed a bit. He brushed at ginger curls a bit, then looked to his child. The white haired, eared and tailed child sat on the bed. They kicked their legs a bit, then reddish-brown eyes looked to Jesse. Jesse smiled at the adorable child. Darker red ears twitched, a lighter tail with darker coloring flicking. The white tipped tail stilled after a bit. Jesse smoothed down the purple shirt, light purple, and patted a jean shirt clad leg.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: open for boys, maybe poly- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, looked around. He brushed at the hair, which just past the shoulders. One Mako eye and one blue brown Sectoral looked around. The sectoral heterochromia was interesting, to be honest. He was wearing jean shorts. He was also wearing a light gray shirt.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: probably Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Suki and Ryota

The blue green eyed one smiled. She continued to play the game, and said "Your mom's dragon sounds cool, by the way."

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female walked along. Blue green eyes soon focused on another girl, and she looked at her. She offered a smile, and said "Yes, I'm Shey. You're...Velvet, right?" she asked the dragon dorm student.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden and co

The pretty and slender raven haired female smiled and nodded. "Okay," the ambery eyed one said, again, and reached up to the dragon.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden and co

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one walked in. The white-ended-black haired one nodded. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked to the dragon. He, very slowly, reached up towards Kurikara, waiting to see what she'd do.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes glanced to everyone, including Ryoken. He focused on Skye, then, saying "That sounds cool."

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie continued to walk alone.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead made a small sound when she heard her adoptive father's voice. She saw the purple cloak and ran over. Purple was one of her favorite colors, silver being the other. Then again, she was fine with blue, pink, red, black, white, and creamy shades. She shook her head a couple times. "I'm...not lost...I got scared again," she sighed. Well, maybe not scared but she hadn't been happy to be alone. She reached to touch the cloak, the soft purple material seeming to calm her.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and walked. They reached their room and headed in.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and walked. They reached their room and headed in.

-Magnus goes here-

-Alec-

-Clary-

-Ellena-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:20 am

Skye~ "Your's is cool too." I said to Orri and Onna. "I don't like Ryoken at all, this isn't the first time I've caught Ryoken spreading rumors, last time I caught him was when he was spreading rumors about Mayu, and then I want to Mayu's mom and told her, and I will tell someone like I did last time." I said to Orri and Onna. "I personally do think there is something extremely suspicious going on at this school." I said to Orri, Onna and Narumi. "If there is, I'm going to find out what the heck it is and the best way to do that is pretty much eavesdrop on anybody, your guys are the first people I've told about this." I said to Orri and Onna and Narumi."A few days ago I was eavesdropping on conversation between a group of some random teachers in the staff room, and I ended up hearing that some random students and random teachers have disappeared and end up being found a few days a week later barely conscious, strange right." I said to Orri and Onna and Narumi.

Naumi~ "Yeah that is strange Skye, don't worry I won't tell Ryoken, the secret is safe with me." I said to Skye. I know Skye is planning to eavesdrop on those two love birds(Jonathan and Demon Princess Victoria) next.

Mayu~ "She is cool." I said to Leina. I needed to find Skye later because I had been meaning to, to ask her if she's picked up on anything strange in the last few days or so.

Raiden Mai~ I introduced Suki, and Ryota to Kurikara and she nodded. "It's okay you guys can pet her." I said to Ryota and Suki.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:46 pm

[Queen: whoops, okay. If you're okay with him having adopted her when she was little, that works. My post still works though, because she heated being allowed...and the dark...and thunder...and bees. I'm going to stop now]

The light greenish haired one glanced to Shez, and finally decided. He was going to tell the somewhat shorter male. He took a breath, then reached a hand to stop the purple haired one. "Shez...I have something to tell you," he said, then paused.

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair walked along. He didn't know Byleth was thinking something. He made a small sound as he was stopped by him. He nodded, then waited to see what the other male had to say.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: probably Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu

The blue green eyed one nodded. "Do you...think I could meet her too, sometime?" she asked, as she continued to play. She wondered how much longer the game was. She was sure, together, they could beat it, though, and felt confident.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female walked along. Blue green eyes soon focused on another girl, and she looked at her. She offered a smile, and said "Yes, I'm Shey. You're...Velvet, right?" she asked the dragon dorm student.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden

The pretty and slender raven haired female nodded. The ambery eyed one pet the dragon first, saying "She's beautiful."

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one agreed. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked to the dragon. He began to pet her right after his mom did, and she seemed fine with it.

The beautiful and cute black haired one made a small sound... Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked towards Ryoken, if he was still there. If not, they sighed a little bit. Shaking their head, they nodded as they listened to the two girls. Onna shook her head, saying "Orri likes Ryoken...like as a crush. I wonder if Ryoken can change," she said. She hoped so, so Orri could be happy and not have to give up on him.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead made a small sound when she heard her adoptive father's voice. She saw the purple cloak and ran over. Purple was one of her favorite colors, silver being the other. Then again, she was fine with blue, pink, red, black, white, and creamy shades. She shook her head a couple times. "I'm...not lost...I got scared again," she sighed. Well, maybe not scared but she hadn't been happy to be alone. She reached to touch the cloak, the soft purple material seeming to calm her.

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and walked. They reached their room and headed in.

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and walked. They reached their room and headed in.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary

The dark haired and pretty eyed male smiled as he looked at his love. He glanced to their two boys, whom were chasing each other around. He shook his head, laughing a little bit. He then glanced to Clary, offering her a smile then looking to the boys again.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary

The dark haired one made a small sound as he watched the boys. They could be so rowdy and such, but...that was just boys. He and Jace had been like that when young. They'd still been like that as teenagers, even, and he smiled as he remembered.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman smiled. She watched the boys as well, thinking they were just adorable. They were good brothers to one another as well, though not blood related. She noticed Magnus looking, and nodded to him.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: open-> Clary and co

The pretty, smaller and slender peachy creamy female hummed a bit. She shook out long light blonde wavy hair, and thought of her father. She made a small sound, a sigh really...Brilliant blue eyes glanced about, then the one wearing blue that day phased. The smaller and slender pretty she wolf began to run. Blue eyes in a white furred face caught on three familiar forms. Well, five if you counted the two boys. She barked and wagged at the kids, then walked up to her technical-brother, his man, and Clary.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:04 am

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have any roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

He eventually hears steps sounds behind him for a moment, giving a peek over his shoulders at the teacher's room door. He narrowed his eyes as he saw the girl whom he was being seen with Crowley a few times before. He walked into the empty yet dark room, it was obvious there was nobody there except for him.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He looked at her little questioning "why did you get scared again? is it because you're human inside a school like this? with...nonhuman students?" he asked him. He was a vampire, yes, but he was not born as a one, he was human once... so he kind of understood Jessika's point of view.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She nodded with a gentle smile "yeah that's me..." she responded kindly watching the Night dorm students "so...how are you liked to be in the Night dorm? did you get into the right dorm?" she asked thinking if her question was way too weird to ask, but she didn't know what else to ask.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She is walking in the Beast dorms hallway, wondering where she could go now. She was not being long at this academy and the places were still missing, the academy being so big didn't really help to find the rooms either.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: open

She is in her room, preparing to leave it soon.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: open

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: open

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:51 pm

(Lol how do they not sense Victoria and Jonathan lol Spirit. Victoria is Half demon.)
Mayu~ I smiled at Leina. "Of course you can, Kurikara and I have a telepathic link, honestly I have no clue how the telepathic link between Kurikara and I got created or how it happened." I said to Leina. "The game is almost beaten this is the last level." I said to Leina.

Narumi~ "Yes, he can, but it would be hard." I said to Orri and Onna. "I know one thing my brother loves as much as spreading rumors dueling with cards don't ask, the best idea I can think of is getting Ryoken and Ayako in the same room and get them to duel, I know my brother Ryoken has his deck with him, he never leaves without it." I said to Orri and Onna and Skye.

Skye~ I smiled at Narumi's idea. "That's a good idea, I can see what info I can get from eavesdropping." I said.

Raiden Mai~ "Yes she is, I can tell she likes you guys." I said to Suki and Ryota. "I don't understand how Mayu and Kurikara ended up with a telepathic link." I said to Ryota and Suki. I could tell Kurikara liked Ryota and Suki.

Victoria~ "I'm surprised your sister and her stupid friends haven't sensed us." I said to Jonathan. " I know they are here, I can sense them." I said to Jonathan.

Jonathan~ "Her and her friends powers are weak compared to yours, your the most powerful demon princess in the Shadow world." I said to Victoria. I placed my hand ontop of Victoria's hand. "Your my precious princess." I said to Victoria. I smiled at what Victoria said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:19 pm

The light greenish haired one took a breath. He shouldn't be this nervous, but he'd never liked anyone like this before. Then again, he didn't know if Shez ever had either. Shaking his head, he said "Shez, I like you a lot...like... a crush, I think."

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair paused. He tilted his head as Byleth took a breath, then the other was speaking. He almost choked on air as he sucked in a breath. "You...have a crush on me?" he asked, face slowly coloring and heating some.

The brown eyed curly haired ginger waited for the child. The white haired, eared and tailed little one hopped off the bed. The reddish-brown eyes looked up at Jesse as they ran over. Jesse smiled and took their hand, darker ears and the tail moving again. The white tipped tail stilled after a bit. Jesse began to head out, hoping to find Byleth and Shez. They'd all come here together, as it were. Jesse knew Shez was the dance teacher, and Byleth... was dorm advisor and teacher of something.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, looked around agains. One Mako eye and one blue brown Sectoral watched. He sighed a bit, and shook his head. He was bored, so he began to search for anyone he might talk to.

(Nao and Koziro could find him if you want, Queen)

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: probably Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu

The blue green eyed one nodded. "That's cool," she said, with a small giggle and a big smile, then wondered if giggling at that was odd. She continued to play the game. "Let's get this level done," she then said, excited again.

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I assume it's the right dorm for me. It's all, or mostly all, vampires like me. I like it just fine," she said, then asked "What about you, is your dorm okay?"

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden

The pretty and slender raven haired female smiled. The ambery eyed one said "I'm glad she likes us," and continued to smile.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes. "That's...nice...that she likes us," he said. He then tilted his head, asking "Do you have a telepathic link with Kurikara?"

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked at them all, again. Onna smirked as she said "I bet Orri could convince him to go duel her~" Orri squeaked and blushed a bit, elbowing her. They then said "We'd need to decide a place to send them, to duel, right?"

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...maybe...it's mostly just being alone," she said. "And when it's dark or there's a thunderstorm..." she sighed. She then tried to smile at the once-human. "It's better now that you're here," she said. She hadn't really made any friends here yet, and was younger than most of them anyway.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired and pretty eyed male glanced around. "Your brother and his girlfriend are watching," he muttered. He then smiled as he looked at the werewolf that ran up. He knew she was Luke adopted daughter, so Alec and family were technically her family now.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired one was pretending the Cursed dorm students weren't there. He didn't really want to deal with Jonathan or Victoria...However, they probably knew he knew, when he said "Max, Rafael, come over here." The boys ran over, immediately focusing on the wolf.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman sighed and nodded. "I know..." she muttered, and wished Jace were here. He'd know how to deal with her jerk brother and his demon princess. She snorted...then turned towards where they were, calling "What do you two want?"

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Clary and co, Jonathan and Victoria

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf barked and wagged again. The blue eyed white wolf focused on the boys. They'd focused on her, so she walked over to them, sniffing at them. She let them pet and pat her, keeping an ear on the others though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:11 am

Jonathan~ I know Victoria won't fall for it. "Really trying to distract us with a wolf." I said to Clary. "None of your business." I said to Clary.

Demon Princess Victoria~ I ignored the wolf(Ellena) and didn't pet the wolf. I nodded agreeing with Jonathan. "I am not an idiot." I said. I glared at Clary and her friends.

Narumi~ "Correct, we need to find her first." I said to Orri and Onna. "Skye can you eavesdrop on some students to see where she is?" I asked Skye.

Skye~ "Yeah I can." I replied to Narumi. I needed to figure out what students to eavesdrop on.

Raiden Mai~ "No I don't Mayu does though, I just don't know how it happened." I said to Ryota and Suki. "I don't really understand a lot of Mayu's powers either."

Mayu~ I nodded. "I heard someone is going to try and get that Ayako to duel Ryoken here, I'm talking about with cards." I said to Leina.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me