Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:31 am

Lightbringers

Christine | female |demi-human, anthro-kitsune|tags: open
She walked to the control room, she eyed the map there, before walking to the computer there to find more about the Planet Blorch they were going at. She was hearing some rumors about an evil organization called the destroyers working somewhere, but she was not sure if those were only talks or if was it true knowledge. She looked back to the hallway when she could hear the loud voice of the other Lightbringers, even if the ship was big the voices sure echoed there.

Destroyers

Red Willows (Red) | male | were-cat | tags: open
He left his room and walked around the hallways, as a were-cat he had good hearing and he heard their conversations going through some of the rooms. He really didn't get those few people in there, they have some cards with some powers, or did they have the powers because of those cards? He never got that, but he never ever asked about that either.

Death Sky (Death) | male | were-cat | tags: open
The dark-furred were-cat sat at his chair in his room, he needed to fight to get this room only to himself for long. He was not going to share his room with anyone else even his son Red Willows. So far he was not got any new 9nformations for any new missions or anything else either, so he took his time and enjoyed the silence.

Gieque | gendefluid | alien | tags: open
The white skinny alien levitated near the corner of the room the four persons were talking at. The alien let the human-looking person do the information missions as their weird look could bring too much attention, that they could not get any information at all,

Starman Final | genderless| alien robot | tags: open
Guarding and walking around the hallways.

Ultimate Chimera | Genderless| Chimera | tags: open
the large big mouthiest beast was sleeping to charge its batteries so they could move a little bit more.

Natives

Ember Thorn (Ember)| male|were-cat|tags: Yangy/u]
He rolled his eyes "forced to talk to who? Nobody forced you to talk to anyone" he said rather confused. He shook his head lightly side to side "fine if you want to talk then talk, I am tired to talk or hear about my brother...his problems are not mine any longer...he does his way and I do mine that it" he said.

[u]Rickie | male| anthro wolf| tags: open

He walked out of his small house, he was too depressed to take care of it and it started to show. The dirty house made him even more depressed and disgusting, but still, he didn't find a good mood to do anything about it, it annoyed and frustrated him a lot. He sat at the stone things near his home, watching an anthro fox there walking with his two fox pets.

Deacon| male| anthro Cheetah|tags: open
The anthro cheetah was still at his home, laying on his bed, not even trying to move away from it. He didn't need to, he had nothing there which could give him a reason to stand out of the bed. He watched the blocked window for a moment before turning around and continuing to get some more sleep.

loners

Eagle Spike (Eagle)|male| were-cat |tags: Yinny
He looked at him "what you're a cat like me? oh my, how that happened?" he yelled with a surprised look on his face then shook his head and sighed "I do know what you are were lived at the same place for a long time...and I didn't mean that either when I said your kind...I meant those who never do anything bad, like most of those living at that place are" he said sighing "I didn't say I want to be saved either...I want to live the way I feel that I am alive..." he said.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:08 am

Nikita~ I stood up. "Group sparring is a thing, and it's easier for me to teach all of you at once, it won't be a problem for me at all." I said to Kamala, Marielle and Romelle.

Kamala~ I stood up too. "Nikita doesn't like to be strict when she's training others, and if you mess up, she won't get mad at you." I said to Marielle and Romelle.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:09 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Jaselle or Jessel- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Lee- two forms- Tags: Fleur/Lee

The red haired female twitched ears and flicked her tail. She glanced around with brown optics a moment, then hummed. She smiled at her best friend, then saw Lee and made a small sound. She ran over, calling "Lee!" as she headed over.

Fleur- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Trix- two forms- Tags: Jessel/ Lee

The blonde haired one had her hair in braids, as she usually did. Her ears twitched and tail flicked as she too looked around. She shook her head as Jessel ran off towards the Irken. She let out a sigh...wondering where Trix was, but following her friend instead.

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo)- m- 20- human Galra- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Lance- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The black haired male rubbed at the mark(s) on his cheek(s). He then smiled and patted his beautiful black and light blue wolf. Cosmo barked a bit, wagging his tail. He teleported around the other male, then stopped and stared at the cat. He huffed a bit when Kova snorted. He wagged his tail again, and panted.

Pidge- f- 20- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- girlfriend or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/open

The brown haired one hummed a bit, and smiled. She looked at her friend and the wolf, watching him teleport around. Cosmo seemed to have a lot of fun doing that. She laughed, twice, then glanced to her brother and smiled at him now. She glanced around, wondering where Romelle and Marielle got to. She then glanced to the cat.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- fiancé or husband- Tags: Keith and co

The brown haired male smiled a bit as his sister looked at him. He too looked around a moment, and tilted his head a bit. He then glanced to the others once more. He looked between the wolf and cat, smiling a bit as he looked at them both.

Kova- m- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers I guess- Voltron canon- Tags: Keith and co

The cat mewed and flicked his tail. His bigger ears stood out, and considering he wasn't an Earth cat, it wasn't strange. He snorted as he looked at the wolf...hearing him huff. He then watched him wag his tail and pant, and crouched a bit. He wriggled, then leaped at the wolf. Cosmo yelped and fell back.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f- 14 or 15- human- Lightbringers- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags

The dog like girl hummed and giggled a bit, patting Ein. "Let's go Ein!" she said, in that overly excitable way, then took off. The corgi barked as he ran as fast as his short little legs could go. She dropped down and crawled along the floor, but he didn't care. He was used to seeing this kind of thing. She somersaulted and got up, running once more.

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/Nikita and Kamala

The blonde with the elf like ears nodded to the other two women. "That's good," she said, when told Nikita wouldn't get mad if they messed up. "Do you...think either of you could figure out what weapon might be best for me? Or should I just go through all of them?" she asked.

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/Nikita and Kamala

Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, then the others. Black ears twitched and perked, and she said "Bow and arrows..." She then shook her head, as Romelle wasn't really an elf. She just looked like one...but it might be cool to see her with a bow and arrows.

Gamma- m- unlnown age- Anthro fox- Native- OC- crush on Ack- Tags: Ack (mentions: Rickie)

The brown ears and brown tipped tail of the white nuzzled golden fox moved. He raised a brown leg, with white paws, to scratch at his brown snout. He felt eyes on him, seeing a wolf on some rocks. Shaking his head, the black nosed one hurried on. Kuro and Shinra were with him as always. The black and white foxes yipped and ran towards a Blorchchian, and he gasped. He ran after them, calling to them. As they jumped at Ack, Gamma grabbed them and said "I'm...so sorry about them."

Honey- f- unknown age- Anthro cat- Native- OC- crush on Trinket- Tags: Trinket

The pink nosed and padded golden cat flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She was wearing her grandma's amber pendant as always. She was also wearing some cute clothes today. Amber eyes spotted Trinket and she headed over, saying "Hello."

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Ember Thorn

The black haired one snorted as she looked up at Ember Thorn. Black ears and white tipped tail moving a bit, red eyes stared at him. "My brother forces me to talk to him..." she trailed off, or at least Yinny TRIED to force Yangy to talk. She said "We don't have to talk about your brother, but other things."

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Eagle Spike

The black ears and black tipped tail moved a bit. The red eyed white male shook his head when Eagle Spike seemed surprised. "You've lived here how long, again? You should know I'm a cat," he said, without annoyance or anything though. His ears twitched and tail flicked a couple times. "My sister does bad things," he said, when that was brought up. He then let out a small breath. "I guess you can live how you want, but are you going to hurt or... end anyone?" he asked.

Evening- gender neutral- unknown age- Robo canine- loner- OC- probably likes BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong pretty little canine robot hummed. It wasn't really a hum, as they were a robot. It was the closest sound the golden and black one could make. Their ears had been designed to bend over at the ends, tips. The tail was designed to curl, but couldn't uncurl. As they were walking, they ran into another robot and gasped. They knew this must be a robot or android, from the metal feel. They looked up, seeing BOLT and saying "I'm...so sorry."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:02 pm

Nikita~ "I'll go with bow and arrows." I said to Marielle. I walked over to the weapon closet and opened it and pulled out a bow and arrows and I walked back over to them.

Kamala~ I nodded agreeing with Nikita and Romelles suggestion. I laughed at Nikita going with Romelle's suggestion.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:56 am

Ford Pines - Human - Gravity Falls - LightBringer - Tags: Open

Ford continued on his way, staying alert and aware of his surroundings, at least to the best of his abilities. He kept an eye out for any danger or trouble, including any hostile natives or Destroyers that could be lurking nearby.

Double D - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - LightBringers - Tags: Open

Double D kept walking around the ship, wondering what to do with himself. Should he do something to help track down these so called “Destroyers”? They sounded quite frightening and the current Planet wasn’t much different. He decided that if he was going to explore this strange place, he wasn’t going to go alone.

Lee - Irken - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tags: Fleur, Jassel, Trix, LAP, ARK

Lee's antenna perked at the sound of a familiar voice as she stopped right outside of the control room. She turned to see Jasell and Fleur there and she smiled and waved at them. "Jasell! Fleur! Hi!" she greeted them and wondered if they would venture through the planet Blorch together.

ARK - SIR Unit - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tags: Fleur, Jassel, Trix, Lee

ARK stood by Lee, peeking into the control room. He saw an anthropomorphic fox (Christine) standing there at the controls but don’t yet approach her. He then turned his attention to Fleur and Jassel. He waved at them with great enthusiasm before looking around a bit and staying alert.

Trix - Irken - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tags: Fleur, Jassel, ARK, Lee, LAP

Trix eventually decided to head toward the control room. She headed that way but stopped when she saw some familiar faces. "Hello there." she greeted, waving at the group before glancing at Jasell and giving her a small smile. "So, any plans to explore the planet or track down the Destroyers?"

LAP - SIR Unit - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers Tags: Fleur, Jassel Trix, ARK, Lee

LAP moved to Trix's side, listening to what was happening around him. He cocked his head to the side curiously, interested in the groups response.

BOLT - SIR Unit - Invader Zim OC - Loner - Tags: Evening

BOLT felt what appeared and felt to be another robot or metal being run into him and he tensed up, almost going into guard or attack mode but resisting this and relaxing a bit once the other one spoke. "You are forgiven." he stated, nodding at them. He looked them over and wondered who they were and if they would speak once more.

Drax - Monster - OC - Loner - Tags: Open

Drax kept his eyes on the ship, still hiding himself behind the rock as he peeked out cautiously. He waited patiently for someone or something to emerge from the ship, still debating over weather or not he should approach.

Ack - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Gamma

Ack instinctively hissed and barred his teeth, showing his claws for a moment before relaxing once more once Gamma appeared and pulled the two beautiful foxes away from him. He took a step back and stared at Gamma before blinking and responding. "That's ok..." he replied, looking at the foxes. "Um, whats your name?" he asked, fidgeting a little.

Trinket - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Honey

Trinket stopped as another being approached her, offering her a greeting. She smiled and waved at Honey, her eyes wandering toward the pretty, amber pendant around the anthropomorphic cat's neck. "I like your pendant. It's pretty." she complimented before making eye contact with Honey.

Jet - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Open

Jet had made it to he and Snow's meeting location and waited patiently for her. It wasn't long before he spotted her heading this way. "Hey Snow! Over here!" he called out to her, waving her down.

Snow - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Open

Snow eventually found the rock structure and saw Jet waiting for her there. Her ears twitched a little at the sound of his voice, waving back at him. "Hi Jet!" she greeted, smiling a small smile in his direction as she approached him.

Grudge - Monster - OC - The Destroyers - Tags: Sakiko, Sayo, Michi, Zurteca

Grudge followed the lead of Sakiko And Sayo, entering the room the were going into after them. He listened carefully to the conversation and information being exchanged between the group, making note of the names of the LightBringers. Smiling sinisterly, he rubbed his hand hands together and chuckled darkly. "I can find there weaknesses." he offered, unlikely to take no for an answer.

Zurteca - Monster - OC - The Destroyers - Tags: Sakiko, Sayo, Michi, Grudge

Zurteca followed behind Grudge, letting Sakiko and Sayo lead the way. Once they entered the room, she listened to the conversation around them, eyeing the random native menacingly. She then looked over at Sakiko and Sayo. "What other information was learned?" she questioned, genuinely curious and already scheming.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:05 pm

Jaselle or Jessel- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Lee- two forms- Tags: Fleur/Lee, ARK and LAP

The red haired female twitched ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she looked at Lee, then realized she might be staring...She blushed and looked away quick, waving to the SIR units. "Ah, yeah, exploring would be nice, but maybe anyone who wants to should go as one big group?" she asked.

Fleur- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Trix- two forms- Tags: Jessel/ Lee and Trix, ARK and LAP

The blonde haired one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled at Trix the same way Jessel was smiling at Lee. She shook her head, then nodded to what her friend said. "Yeah, it might be better to actually go as a group."

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo)- m- 20- human Galra- has a mark on one or both cheeks- Cosmo is a cosmic wolf (I think that's what they called it)- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Lance- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The black haired male smiled and patted his beautiful black and light blue wolf. Cosmo wagged again, and nosed the cat. He got batted at, and whined a bit. Keith watched him then shake off, smiling at the cat that had just rubbed on him.

Pidge- f- 20- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- girlfriend or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/open

The brown haired one glanced around once more, then shook her head. She was sure Romelle and Marielle must be fine. She smiled at her brother, Keith, Cosmo, and Kova. She crouched down to pat the cat, the cat making small sounds.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- human- has scientific knowledge I'm pretty sure, as does Pidge of course since they're siblings- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- fiancé or husband- Tags: Keith and co

The brown haired male chuckled quietly as he watched the others. He watched Pidge pat the alien cat, the creature making noises. He nodded his head, more to himself than anything. He then glanced around for a small moment.

Kova- m- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Tags: Keith and co

The cat twitched his bigger ears and flicked his tail. He snorted and batted at the big wolf...then looked to the humans and half Galra. He purred and rubbed on Keith a moment. He then made some sounds as Pidge patted him a couple times.

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/Nikita and Kamala

The blonde with the elf like ears nodded at Nikita. "I'll use one too," she said, then looked to her girlfriend a moment.

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/Nikita and Kamala

Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, then the others. Black ears twitched and perked, and she said "Maybe we should all practice with those...I know how to use a sword and daggers too, though. There could be a situation we might need bow and arrows for, though."

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f- 14 or 15- human- Ein is a corgi that was...created, or given human like intelligence or something- Lightbringers- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags

The dog like girl hummed and giggled again, patting Ein. She continued to run along, like a dog for a moment. She then somersaulted, before ending up back on her feet. She continued to run then, running like normal this time with the dog chasing.

Gamma- m- unknown age- Anthro fox- Native- OC- has two foxes- crush on Ack- Tags: Ack

The brown ears and brown tipped tail of the white nuzzled golden fox moved. The white pawed brown legged and snouted one nodded. He was relieved the other one didn't seem annoyed. At least, he didn't seem too annoyed anyhow. "My name is Gamma, and these two are Kuro and Shinra." He gave the foxes a look, moving a paw and they sat.

Honey- f- unknown age- Anthro cat- Native- OC- crush on Trinket- Tags: Trinket

The pink nosed and padded golden cat flicked her tail and twitched her ears. The ambery eyed one put a paw under the pendant, holding it up. "Oh, this? It was my grandma's," she said with a smile. Honey's eyes and the pendant matched.

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Ember Thorn

The black haired one snorted as she looked up at Ember Thorn. Black ears and white tipped tail moving a bit, red eyes stared at him. "My brother forces me to talk to him..." she trailed off, or at least Yinny TRIED to force Yangy to talk. She said "We don't have to talk about your brother, but other things."

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Eagle Spike

The black ears and black tipped tail moved a bit. The red eyed white male shook his head when Eagle Spike seemed surprised. "You've lived here how long, again? You should know I'm a cat," he said, without annoyance or anything though. His ears twitched and tail flicked a couple times. "My sister does bad things," he said, when that was brought up. He then let out a small breath. "I guess you can live how you want, but are you going to hurt or... end anyone?" he asked.

Evening- gender neutral- unknown age- Robo canine- loner- OC- probably likes BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The pretty little canine robot nodded. The golden and black bent eared and curled tailed one was glad he was fine, and there was no problem. They said "I'm glad you're fine, and...don't seem mad. Um...my name is Evening, and what's yours?" they asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:27 pm

Z-arc/Sakiko~ I told Zurteca what we had just learned. I turned to Grudge and smiled. "Do it, and you are allowed to use any method you wish to find out there weaknesses." I said to Grudge.

Sayo~ Michi and I don't care who ends up going with us. "We'll head out, once we land." I said to Z-arc/Sakiko

Michi~ I nodded agreeing with my sister. Sayo and I love going out and bringing random Natives back to the ship.

Last bumped by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:27 pm.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me