these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

⚔ ii

Postby bigwig. » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:09 pm

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸 male human john wick tags: zo-shajirr

As John surveyed the room, more people began to file in before his very eyes, although none of them looked exceptionally welcoming. The majority were dressed...oddly, to say the least, making the lobby look more like a convention center than what John would've expected from a meeting of supposed fighters. Underneath their admittedly bizarre array of outfits, though, most of the people he could see so far looked relatively normal, all things considered. If he was to suspend his disbelief when it came to magic and monsters, then what expectations could he even hold for the others he was supposed to be working with? Despite the overall uneasy near-normalcy, John could hear something which sounded quite heavy meandering down the hall somewhere, and glancing around the room he did spot at least one very distinct creature.

Perched up on a table off to the side, there was...a cat. It was dressed in what appeared to be a turban and a shawl of some sort, although that was not the strangest thing John had ever seen; plenty of people back in his world did dress up their pets, sometimes even in rather odd or flamboyant fashions. The cat's accessories were a bit odd, but it was also odd that it had clambered up onto a table out of the way and wasn't sticking close to whoever its owner was. Maybe it belonged to the hotel owner? Whoever that was, of course. The only thing they'd seen of the staff was some animatronic receptionist. John had a bit of a soft spot for animals, though, so his interest was piqued. Well, he'd always been more of a dog person, but a cat could be a good companion as well. The though made him miss his dog; he hadn't realized at first that the canine had apparently been left behind, stuck back wherever John had been found. John hoped he was alright; he would've been devastated to lose another dog.

Perhaps projecting his sympathy, John cautiously crossed over towards the cat on the table. Up close, he could see that, despite being more or less clothed, it was not wearing a collar. Although, if it was a permanent resident of the inn, he could see why that would be considered unnecessary. John decided to greet the animal, gently extending a hand to see whether or not it approached. He didn't know whether or not it was friendly, after all, although he assumed it had to be rather agreeable if its master was able to put a turban on it like that. "Hey there." He hummed, his voice little more than a rasp, albeit a friendly one. "You belong to someone?" He wondered aloud. It was a rhetorical question; John, perhaps naively, did not expect an answer. In fact, he only just then noticed the quill and the piece of parchment paper, which had previously just been lingering in his peripheral vision.

A piece of parchment paper and a quill which were floating. It was not an impossible effect to achieve, but positioned in front of the cat like that, it almost made it look as if the cat was levitating them. Wait...was the cat levitating them?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:12 am

Ma'at Sahan||127||Warhammer 40k||Tagged: Nobara, Morganna

The corner of Ma'at's mouth tightened, but she otherwise made no movement that betrayed her displeasure. It was not the first time she had performed missionary work, and she knew full well what to expect. It would not be easy, nor would it be quick, especially all by herself. She would have to shine all the brighter, that the people of this world would be drawn to her flame. And of other worlds, she supposed, seeing as how neither of her companions seemed to be from Imperial planets either. Still, she had to admit finding whomever had brought them here would be the best initial course of action. If, as much as she disliked the option, she could aid them in re-creating the spell that brought her here, she could bring more of her sisters to aid her. "Returning home may not be as easy as that, I fear," she said. "While I am not familiar with this particular type of sorcery, the Warp is vast and convoluted, and navigating it is perilous even with the guidance of the Emperor's light. There is no guarantee you will be able to return home anytime soon, if the sorcerers of this world even have the resources to attempt such a spell a second time. Your desire to return to your homes is understandable, but it might be best to make peace with the idea that you could be stuck here for a while."

It was clear that, as capable as these women might have been, they were not soldiers. It was also clear that neither of them trusted her, though the one called Nobara was more open about it. Morganna might have tried to be diplomatic, but Ma'at could feel the suspicion emanating off of her. She decided against prying further into the woman's mind, lest her intrusion be discovered, but it was clear she was wary of any religious figure, and Ma'at's introduction hadn't helped. "For my part," she said, "I am bound by the oaths of my order to render whatever aid I can in times of crisis. I will do my utmost to ensure that the people of this world are saved, and that you are returned safely to your home worlds. I will not force you to aid me, but I would appreciate your assistance nonetheless."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nobara [ 003 ]

Postby twodee » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:45 am

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 — jujutsu kaisen
    female ⯎ 16 years old ⯎ tags;; ma'at, morganna
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The tension between the three of them was nearly palpable and Nobara found herself shifting from foot to foot as Morganna introduced herself. And Dune. She was somewhat relieved to hear that they had the shared goal of getting home as soon as possible and she couldn't help but agree with the notion that she didn't want to play pest control either. She had plenty of her own pests to take care of back home and didn't have the time to take out countless amounts of these monsters — she never was the charitable type anyway, that was more of Itadori's thing. Though Nobara also couldn't deny the part of her that was more eager than ever to pet Dune after hearing that he wasn't vicious. The same level of giddiness filled her just as it had the first time she met Fushiguro's Divine Dog shikigami. Instead of indulging that whim at this point, she contained herself and shook herself from her thoughts just in time to hear Ma'at's response.

The mention of sorcery and sorcerers perked her interest, but only for a moment as Nobara was quick to piece together that their idea of sorcery was different than her idea of it. What Ma'at spoke of sounded a lot more like storybook wizardry to her. Old guys in pointy hats and robes... that was the image in her mind when she thought of magic and spells. However she was sure that wasn't the case here and the suggestion that they might not have the resources to cast a second spell to send them home ticked her off. "If that's truly a possibility, then..." She trailed off, unable to finish her sentence. Then, what? If that's how it is, then there's nothing she could do about it. She sure didn't know a thing about casting spells. Sure Ma'at didn't give off the best first impression, but Nobara didn't get the sense that she'd lie about this either; what would any of them gain from that right now? "That's a load of crap." She grunts out in a mutter instead.

"Fine. I'll help you with what I can, as long as it's not any missionary work. I don't know how any of that magic and spell stuff operates, but I can handle taking out some monsters if that's what it takes to get us all back home." She punctuated her statement with a sigh. It looked like she'd be taking a page out of Itadori's book starting today.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

diluc // 002. | zenitsu // 001.

Postby molotov » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:12 am

𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ──────────────────── 𓅓 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxx xxx [ human ] xxx xxx [ genshin impact ] xxx xxx [ tags: vex ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    diluc didn’t get too far down the hall before a voice sounded out behind him, it was enough to make him stop in his tracks, if anything, due to the manner of which the words were spoken. did she just call him… normie? he had never heard such a term. though he could only assume it to be an insult given her following comment about his bright hair; a trait he couldn’t really change, nor did he care to. diluc’s displeasure only grew as he turned to face the stranger, one he found to be surprisingly short. a moment of pause followed as the vigilante struggled to interpret what he was staring at. best he could tell it was some kind of bipedal rabbit with human characteristics, and a shadow baring eyes tailing her. he supposed he shouldn’t be all to fazed given the message, whomever had brought them here had been blatant in their careless acts of pulling other beings into their homes without knowledge of their power or what they were, desperation had turned to recklessness and this was the result. it did nothing but fuel the fires of his frustration, he was already making a list of reasons to validate his urge to force his captors into returning him home.

he let out a small 'hmph'. a look of exasperation flashing in his gaze, he wasn’t too keen on wasting much breath on someone who’s introduction had been pointing out how ‘flashy’ his hair was. it didn’t offend him as much as it did irritate him. “perhaps if you learned to speak with a little more respect, i might be more keen to enlighten you.” he retorted, crossing his arms. apart from knowing the city went by the name of flodan, he didn’t have much to go off of, and he certainly hadn’t gotten a big enough grasp of their surroundings, much less to know of a place that would deem worthy of wallowing in one’s own gloom at such a time. not that he would make that clear, he was much too focused on getting the information he needed. “besides, the circumstances are far too dire to sulk.” he grumbled, letting out a sigh at the lack of answers and the time being wasted, clearly she was also in the same predicament. he glanced over at the stairway, the one he was intent on heading down. “i assume you were taking here against your will, as well?” he asked, glancing back down at the creature, keen on getting straight down the business.

𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔 ────────────────── ⚡️ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxx xxx [ human ] xxx xxx [ demon slayer] xxx xxx [ tags: morgott ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    it wasn’t often zenitsu could be graced by such pleasant dreams, though in a moment of rest his subconscious had done just that. the boy nestled deeper into the warmth of his pillow, all too keen to remain asleep and cozy. alas, fate had other plans and it wasn’t long before a sudden voice caught his ears and startled him awake. cut off mid snore, he sat up abruptly, eyes wide and panicked as he found himself somewhere completely unfamiliar to him. nonetheless his senses were quick to cling onto the words being said like a lifeline, dread overtaking his body like a vile poison as the speaker gave their reasoning for his predicament. for a brief moment everything went dead silent, zenitsu still trying to process the words after being startled out of a deep sleep, though once they hit so too did zenitsu react in the only way he knew how. “are you kidding mee?!” came his shrill exclamation, scrambling to his feet. “no way, no way, no way!” he shook his head. was he still dreaming? this felt too surreal to be true, too overwhelming to be reality. he fell to his knees. “i just want a normal life, is that too much to ask!?” he began to rant in his panic. “it wasn’t bad enough i was fighting demons, now i need to kill monsters too?!” and why so vague? monsters could imply many things, none of which zenitsu was eager to encounter. maybe, if he was lucky, they’d realize how useless he was and let him go, if he begged hard enough they’d have to right? right?

a sound came from outside, interrupting his ramblings as he flinched and fell silent, eyes wide in fear, the distinct and loud thumping reverberating from outside, heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. zenitsu cupped his hands to his ears to hone in on the noise, whatever it was it was large. in his fright his brain could only assume it to be a monster and his shoulders tensed at the thought. shutting his eyes, he steadied his breathing in an effort to calm himself. he couldn’t just sit in here and give up, wait for whatever was out there to come in and devour him, much as he loathed the circumstances he had been thrust into he had no other choice but to keep moving, do what they asked in order to return home. with hesitance, he got up from the bed, and grabbed his sheathed blade and haori that had been gingerly laid out for him. putting on the yellow jacket and fastening his blade to his belt, the boy then let his nervous gaze settle on the door, he gritted his teeth in contemplation before he reached for the door with trembling hands and turned the handle, tensing at the click, an otherwise quiet noise though much too loud on zenitsu’s acute ears. he once again shut his eyes, breathing steady, and braced himself as he swung the door open - rather dramatically - and stepped into the hallway which was.. empty? he blinked, confusion washing over his face followed by slight relief; no monsters. wiping away the tears that had formed in his eyes his posture relaxed slightly, a frown still settled across his lips as he listened intently, for a moment it sounded like the noise had ceased.
    the boy jolted upright, gone rigid as the thumping now rang out in perfect clarity, in fact, it was right behind— he spun on his heal just in time to see the source of the noise; his eyes bugged out of his head at the sight of what he could only assume to be a monster standing before him; a looming figure cloaked in tattered clothing, it’s head a mess of hair and gnarled horns, it’s fingers curled around massive stick; looking all too capable of crushing him with little effort. thus, zenitsu could only perceive the towering man as a threat, and reacted accordingly with a loud scream of utter fright as he spun to flee.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ren ( 003 ) | tanjiro ( 001 ) | roy ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:46 am

Ren Amamiya!!
      xxxmale seventeen years old persona 5 tagged: los
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The male's first words to him struck Ren as odd. It certainly wasn't what he had expected to be told, especially after he had asked a question. An answer to that would have been nice, but nonetheless, he shrugged it off for the time being. If anything, it made it clear that Los had no idea what he even was. It was odd to think of such given humans were of abundance back home. Then again, he was dealing with the concept of other worlds, ones much like mangas and video games. There were plenty of those were humans were absent. However, the thought of such seemed slightly wild to him, though it wasn't all too farfetched given his own abilities. Shaking his head at the thought, the thief watched as the other moved closer to him. While he couldn't sense any ill-intent, he was still cautious. Luckily, if something were to happen, his weapons were close enough to where his hand was. He doubted it would be necessary though. For now, he would answer the other's question, despite him avoiding his own.

"I am a human," he answered plainly before shifting his attention towards the robot. Gesturing towards it with his hand as well, Ren decided to continue on. "That is a robot. I presume they have been placed here to run the place, and possibly assist us, though I cannot be certain on that." To say the least, he didn't trust them. He had had plenty of experiences with robotic like beings in palaces to have a certain level of distrust towards them. While he was sure they meant no harm to the likes of them, he'd be keeping his distance unless it was absolutely necessary for him to interact. If this other wished to do the opposite, then that was his own choice. He wouldn't stop him. It wasn't his place to interfere with how others wanted to go about their business in this place.

Brushing that thought off, Joker decided to return the question that had been asked about himself. "And since you asked what I am, I'd like to ask you the same." The boy's appearance, while somewhat odd, was still in line with the likes of many shadows he had encountered during his times in the Metaverse. However, Los didn't seem like a shadow himself. Besides, this world didn't feel distorted in the same way the Metaverse was, thus he doubted shadows enough existed. That simply meant this other was something else.

Tanjiro Kamado!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old demon slayer tagged: open

Again Tanjiro had found himself recovering at the Butterfly Mansion after everything that had taken place in the Entertainment District. He was grateful things had worked out the way the had, but he found himself exhausted and hurting. Admittedly, he had pushed himself too far, yet he didn't regret it one bit. It may have put him in a worse state than the others, but he was alive and kicking. That was what mattered. His recovery was going great as well. He was thankful for that. Soon everything would return to normal and he'd be off again to fight demons. He was more than ready for that. For now, all he could do was rest and continue to rebuild his strength up again. With that in mind, Tanjiro found himself walking back towards the room he had been staying in. It was already late into the night and he needed rest after pushing himself so far today. He could only imagine Nezuko would want some company as well.

Making his way into the room, his gaze immediately moved over to the box where Nezuko stayed and saw it was still closed. Perhaps she was still sleeping, or maybe she wished to be left alone. Either way, Tanjiro knew he still needed to check in on her before he went to sleep. Moving over to the box, he slowly opened the door on the front and peered inside. To no surprise, Nezuko was resting peacefully inside. Seeing her so content caused a smile to cross the boy's lips before he closed the box once again to let his sister continue her slumber. He needed to follow suit and rest as well. Quietly walking over to his bed, Tanjiro shrugged his haori off before beginning to remove the other bits of clothing he didn't need to sleep in. Once that was done, the teen finally let himself climb into bed and get comfortable. Laying down felt nice after a long day of training, yet he knew he needed to push himself more tomorrow if he wanted to get closer to recovering fully. With that in mind, his eyes began to flutter shut and sleep found him.

His rest was peaceful, but all good things usually came to an end. Hours had already passed by the time Tanjiro started coming to again. Whatever dreams had graced him in his sleep begun to fade away as his mind began to awaken and slowly, consciousness finally beginning to take over. Creasing his brows as he began to feel his sleep leave him, the young slayer turned onto his side trying to get just a little more sleep. His body was begging for it, while his mind wanted him to get up and get prepared for his day. After a few moments of struggling, Tanjiro gave in and allowed his eyes to crack open, a soft groan escaping his lips as he stretched his arms out to the side. Groggily pushing himself up into a sitting position, he blinked a few times in attempt to focus his eyes. Sitting there for a moment, it was only then that he realized he was no longer in his bed back at the Butterfly Mansion. That was when panic began to rise up in his chest.

Looking around the room, he couldn't place where he was at all. Nothing but his few belongings appeared familiar. However, among those things the box which he carried Nezuko in wasn't present. That was even more concerning. He was about to jump out of bed and frantically begin to search for some kind of answer when a voice echoed out in his room and caught his attention. Sitting there dumbfounded, he took in the information best he could. He had been taken from his home and summoned to some other world to help fight monsters they were dealing with. While the concept of summoning was well over his head, he understood his overall objective. Still, he didn't appreciate what they had done. It upset him to have been taken from his sister. There was no telling if she'd be safe or not until he was able to return home. That frustrated him, but there wasn't much he could do. He had to accept his situation and move from there.

All Tanjiro could do was shake his head as he climbed out of bed. Walking over to his gear, he quirked a brow as his eyes settled upon his sword. Had he gotten a new one? From the looks of it, the answer was yes. He was grateful for such a thing. If he had to go weaponless into this situation it would only spell disaster. Sighing in relief, he began to gather his things, putting all his usual clothing items on before sliding his sword's sheath onto his belt. With it in place, he turned towards the door and stared at it for a moment, pondering if it was truly safe for him to go out. He had no other choice. Besides, he couldn't let the unknown scare him. Sucking in a deep breath, he pushed himself forward and slowly opened the door. Exiting his room, he found the hall to be surprisingly quiet. If anything, he had expected others to be out and about, but that didn't seem to be the case. Frowning slightly, he pulled the door closed behind him before he continued on, unsure of what to expect from this place as he moved forward. What would the others be like? How about the supposed monsters? He couldn't say he had any ideas, but he did hope things would go smoothly.

After walking in silence for a few moments, Tanjiro came to a stop once again. A confused look plastered the boy's face. Why hadn't he found another person or even an exit? Glancing towards the doors that lined the walls, it made him wonder if the others were still in their rooms. Maybe they would respond if he called out. It was worth a shot. "Hello? Is anyone else here?" he called out, hoping for some kind of response in return.

Roy!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old fe6 tagged: morgott & zenitsu

Exhaustion had begun to catch up with Roy, though he had tried hard to keep it hidden from his troops. There was only so much he could do though. The war was beginning to take a toll on him both physically and mentally, yet he couldn't afford to back down. He was often told to move to the backlines and command from there to ensure his safety, but the young general always refused. His leadership was needed on the front lines, just as his father had done. He couldn't put his father's name to shame no matter what. That was even more motivation for him to head his troops, even if he was so young. Age wasn't going to be a determining factor in how he carried himself as a warrior. However, he still couldn't escape the fatigue from fighting. Finding himself dozing off at his desk, his eyelids began to sink down as he began to nod to sleep. No matter how hard he tried to fight fight, he was still caught by it eventually every night. It was no different now. Only a moment longer and he slouched over burying his face into his arms. Sleep ultimately took him over, leaving him sleeping with his face in a book just like many other nights.

Despite how he fell asleep, it wasn't how Roy would find himself when he awoke. Shifting in his sleep, he rolled onto his side and let a soft sigh escape his lips. One look at him and it was clear he was comfortable, but it wouldn't last for long. His peaceful slumber was interrupted by the voice on the intercom. Hearing the unfamiliar, disembodied voice caused his eyes to shoot open and instantly was met with unfamiliarity. Staring at the ceiling as the words that were spoken registered in his mind, the young boy was unsure how to feel. He was in shock and couldn't get his body to move. Everything he was hearing was making even less sense the longer it went on. The concept of other worlds was something far over his head, though he could grasp the concept of saving this place he had been brought to. That was about all that his mind could fully register.

Groaning, Roy lifted a hand to rub his temples. "What have I gotten myself in to?" he murmured before slowly sitting up. With a sigh, he dropped his hand down into his lap and finally allowed himself to look around. The room was oddly nice, though there were many aspects of it that he had never seen before. That was enough to make it clear that this world was different from his own. As much as he wanted to investigate it all, he knew he had little time to do such a thing. There was work to be done whether he liked it or not. Still, the teen stayed in bed a bit longer, allowing the thought of his comrades come to mind. He could only hope they would be alright without his leadership, though if Hector found out he had left Lilina on her own he was sure he'd get an earful, maybe even worse. The thought caused Roy to shudder, but he quickly shook it off. He knew Lilina well enough to know she would be fine, though he hoped she wouldn't try taking his place as general and be on the front lines in the way he had.

The thought worried him, but it was quickly brought to an end when he heard a scream coming from outside his room. It caused his eyes to widen, and caused the whole ordeal he was in to feel more real. He had no time to waste. Throwing his legs over the side of the bed, Roy climbed to his feet and turned towards the corner of the room where his gear had been neatly gathered. Briefly looking it over, he confirmed that everything was still intact and nothing was missing. That was good. Hurrying over to it, he was quick to get his armor on and attach his cape. The boy worked diligently, showing he had done the same thing plenty of times before. Once all his gear was on, his attention moved to the sheathed sword that was left. Grabbing the strap, he wrapped it around his hips, securing it tightly to ensure it didn't fall off. Now he was prepared to face whatever awaited him outside.

He hurried to the door and opened it without a second thought. Whatever dangers were there, he was sure he could handle it. Looking from side to side, it only took him a moment to identify where the scream had come from. Nearby, he could see a yellow haired boy dressed in a strange yellow "robe" standing before a much taller figure. While it appeared to have a humanoid stature, albeit a tall one, its features hardly reminded Roy of any kind of human he'd seen before. Still, he had to remember these could both be others summoned to this place. There was no way to be certain until he approached though.

Again, the young general moved with haste. As he neared Zenitsu, he offered the boy a faint look of reassurance before stepping past him and putting himself between him and Morgott. It was only then that Roy reached for his sword, pulling it from its place and holding it out in front of himself. While he wished to avoid a fight, he had to make sure he was prepared if this man did immediately attack him. "Don't take another step," he said. It was a bold statement to make, but he was used to doing such things. "I'm not sure if you hurt this boy or not, but if you are one of the monsters of this world, I will not hesitate to strike you down." His voice was calm, yet firm, proving he was more than accustomed to situations like this. However, deep down, he was worried, even frightened by what could possibly come next.

Byleth Eisner!!
      xxxmale twenty-one years old fe3h tagged: open

(will post for later)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

these walls 01

Postby tejkiau1 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:30 pm

♬ ♭ 𝙨𝙪𝙯𝙪
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    female * seventeen * belle * tagged: tanjiro

-removed-

this was not what she had expected. she was in a dilemma.

when she had gone to sleep the previous night, she was clutching her phone to her chest, refusing to let go as her fingers tightened around it, blanket over her head. now, as she wakes up and slips the blanket from that position, she notices it. she isnt in her bedroom. no, in fact this was quite the opposite. a room where the walls were almost a velvet colour. it strikes her as odd, confusing. she doesn't know this room. it isnt even something she would see in hiroka's house.

she slides herself off the bed, wary, face feverish with concern. her dull eyes take in the room more, fingers twitching before her gaze sweeps over to the bed to catch a glimpse of her phone. somehow, that had come with her. was it linked, mayhaps? she would rather think it wasnt, but it was there for a reason, following her into this weird place.

suzu stops to think. was she kidnapped? frankly, most people knew of her existence and who she was, so maybe. but that sounds silly. why kidnap her and just put her in a room that doesnt seem bad in any way? she turns to go try the door, and it opens with a gentle squeak. good, she wasnt being held as a captive. she turns to march towards the bed to pick up the phone, holding it in her palm as she fiddled with it, closing her eyes before she proceeded to re-open them as her hair flows out behind her and her eyes curl to become blue. she fiddles with her gentle pink hair before she marches out the door.

suzu, is a teenager on a mission.

belle is, as well.

she was determined to find someone. usually, she would be incredibly anxious to go find someone to talk to, if it were not the four she had been separated from. her hands ball at her sides as she thinks about this, thats when she faintly hears a voice. a message, or maybe a warning? suzu grimaces and slows to a halt, her hair wisping around her before her eyes train forward, face emotionless as she thinks. fighting monsters? she was a renowned singer, for crying out loud, she couldnt throw hands!

and yet, the thought is exciting. it is so much more different from when she is at home, lying in bed, or in school, watching everyone fawn over ruka... maybe, just maybe, despite the danger, this would be fun? even for just a second?

she hopes so, and she she does, she coils back as she hears another voice, this time clearer. its calling out to her, and she rolls her shoulders before she marches towards the voice. she isn't alone here. she will not be alone here. suddenly, she feels even more confident, because she really doubts she'll know this person and she hopes that this person won't know her. her footsteps grow louder and louder with the realisation. she hopes, prays, that this will be a stranger on both parties, and a good one at that.

ha. monsters...

now it sounds more anxiety inducing.

"hello?" she whistles out, her posture becoming rigid as another person comes into view, and she pauses with a look of curiosity and wonder. the attire of the person she sees is so much different from what she would expect in a... what was this? a house? a house like this. she's about to talk more before she notices it, a glint.

a sword. he is carrying a sword, and now suzu feels a bit crazy (and lightheaded). she is fearful of this person, actually. how stupid. she shouldve stayed in the room and prayed that if she woke up again even a couple of seconds later she would be back in her bedroom. she bites her lip before she slowly turns around and slowly wanders away. she is not bothering with this today. she is not getting slain by a sword. nuh-uh.
Last edited by Fawnie on Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed image from post as per roleplay rules
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legosiman » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:09 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉
Shop: Open ⦿ Species: Human(?) ⦿ Quests:0 ⦿Discounts Applied: 0% ⦿ Customers: Tanjiro and Suzu

"I don't know what you take me for, but I am not a mercenary per say..."

Business was booming! The more Umbrella Corporation tried their hand at a new model of super zombie that was surely going to break the market this time, the more weapons he got to sell, the more “damned” he could loot and the more countries filled with the infected he could visit. The dream of anyone who lived the majority of their life in a third world country! Why, if you were to ignore the swarms of the dead, the screams of their victims and the red tint that now colored the streets, he got the place all for himself, the world was his oyster! He was even his own boss, with lots of connections and clients more than willing to pay any price for his wares, but he wasn’t an Ebenezer Scrooge. Why, returning customers are extremely valuable for the survival of a shop, so he sold for a reasonably cheap price, not that his wares were that hard to scavenge, traded some items that might hold value in the future, and attempted his best at “entertainment” for those who were but a breath away from losing their marbles. A shooting minigame that rewards you with bottle caps used as stands for minifigures might sound like the dumbest idea to you, but in situations of extreme stress and impending doom, it might just be the thing that helps one retain their humanity. Childish fun in the middle of hell.

It was in the blink of an eye that the scenery changed from the barely-lit caverns of Spain, to what appeared to be The Duke’s room. What manner of magic was he pulling now? Like sure he was never against visiting his old friend, but that might be a little bit too flamboyant for his taste. However, once the words echoed inside his head, he quickly realized the potential for customers and the possibility of returning with some savory tech. Why, if this place holds some interesting tech, perhaps he could get some REAL bricks of dosh from the government…or maybe an aficionado with enough disposable money…

Perhaps it was destiny that the disarmed woman wandered off in the same path as the Merchant had set his store, as no doubt the strange magenta-tinted flames atop tall lamps could catch anyone’s eyes. A strange man cloaked from head to toe in a long, loose ebony robe standing in between these lamps that towered over him, the trio atop a ragged cloth, and a backpack that wore its years of use with pride somehow still hanging on the man’s shoulder, lifted his arms, beckoning the maiden with his hand to come closer. “Ah! I assume you’ve heard the announcement too! Terrifying man-eating monsters seem to be prowling around!” The man said as he chuckled in that raspy, yet jovial voice of his, as if the predicament they were in was not any of his business. The purplish piece of fabric covering his mouth and neck blurring his voice, yet being unable to hide his strong latino accent “Perhaps I can interest you in some of my wares, after all caution is better than the cure.” The very same hand that called for her moved on to the seams of his cloak, opening it and revealing several items hanging from patch-made pockets in the inner side of the fabric.

[炎] 🄼🄴🅁🄲🄷🄰🄽🅃'🅂 🅂🄷🄾🄿 [炎]

Box of nails (x10)
“A box of nails! Pretty sturdy ones at that, what are you planning on using these for, stranger?”
$11.00 USD

Sharpening Stone
“Perfect for sharpening any blade!”
$4.20 USD

Kitchen Knife
“A simple kitchen knife, choosers can’t be beggars now can they, Stranger?”
$15 USD

First Aid kit
“Everything to treat wounds in the spur of the moment, small healing but pretty cheap overall.”
$10 USD

Coca Cola six pack
“Got a few cans before being thrown into this crazy place. Might be your last taste of our old world, Stranger.”
$11 USD

Knuckle Duster pair
“For when you want to give that little oomph to your punches!”
$7 USD

legosiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

inosuke [ 001 ]

Postby twodee » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:37 am

𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘢 — demon slayer
    male ⯎ 15 years old ⯎ tags;; open
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Inosuke was experiencing one of his frequently recurring dreams — the one where he's the brave leader of an exploration team with his 3 underlings: Ponjiro, Chuuitsu, and Pyonko — when he found himself waking abruptly. For a brief moment he lay frozen, staring at the ceiling and wondering why his pleasant slumber had been interrupted before all his senses hit him at once like a tidal wave and he suddenly realized where he was at was certainly not the Butterfly Mansion. A throaty growl leaves him as he kicks the blankets off and jumps up to a standing position on the bed, eyes flickering around for any enemies in the room. All he found were his belongings neatly placed together, his belongings being his boar mask and swords sheathed in their wrappings. He stalked over to jam the mask onto his head and unwrap his blades, and as he was doing so he heard a disembodied voice begin to speak to him. "Huuuh? What?" His enraged confusion outweighed his urge to listen as he began to destroy the room in order to find who was speaking to him. "Show yourself pipsqueak! What's that about monsters!?" He shouted out at nothing, kicking over a chair.

It was only once the room was sufficiently disassembled did Inosuke decide to set his sights upon actually leaving it. With an even louder shrieking growl than before, the boy headbutted the door down and charged into the hall. "Argh! Come say it to my face, coward!" He bellowed as he waved his katanas in the air, only for his demands to be met with silence. What the hell? He stopped for a beat, feeling disoriented. Had he actually sat and listened to what the voice had said, then maybe he wouldn't be nearly as lost; not that he would ever admit something like that, even to himself. Now he wasn't sure which direction to go in, nor where his friends were. His hesitance lasted for only a moment before he took off down the hall, in the direction of the stairs, a new gusto to him. "I'll make ya pay big time if ya snatched up Lord Inosuke's underlings!" He continued to jeer and call out threats to... who, he wasn't sure exactly. But someone had to be listening. Probably another trap by some demon, but didn't they know who they were dealing with? Whoever it was, was no match for Inosuke. Their threat of unleashing monsters upon him meant nothing, he'd cut them all down before they could even lay their eyes on him.

As he stomped down the hall, both swords still out and at the ready, he busied himself with the thoughts of his friends' reactions once he rescued them. They'd be so impressed and grateful for him. Tantaro would praise him, Monitsu would hand over part of his portions to him during meal times for at least a week, and he'd share some of the shiniest acorns he could find with Resuko... the idea filled him with glee suddenly and he let out a booming laugh in response. He descended down the stairs and found himself at another hallway lined with doors, much to his disappointment. No one was even there waiting for a battle or anything and he found himself growing increasingly more impatient. Sure he had only left his room maybe three minutes ago, however that was still three minutes too long. "How many damn doors are in this place?" He kicked at the door closest to him which made it rattle in the frame though it didn't concave inward. It'd waste too much time, but Inosuke contemplating kicking every door in from sheer frustration due to the whole situation.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:13 am

Titan taps his foot with impatience as he waits for the rest of his team to show up.

Titan says to himself "Where the heck is Silver,Gold and Crimson they should be here by now,it looks like I will have to have serious word's with them all when they finally show up."

Meanwhile Shadow point's at a teen with a weapon that looks like a Long sword and says "Meowster who is that kid and isn't he a bit too young to have a long sword plus he doesn't look like equipped enough to be a hunter for hunters guild either."

Titan puts away his Great sword onto the back of his armour and then says to Shadow "Yes your right about that buddy but I haven't seen a hunter that looks like him before tho but please leave the talking to me since you might freak him out if you talk ok."

Shadow nods his head at Titan like he understands and stays behind Titan for safety.

Titan then walks up to the teen and says to him in a manly voice " Excuses me kiddo your a bit too young to have a Long sword by the way and on top of that your very underequipped to be a guild hunter."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tanjiro ( 002 ) | byleth ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:32 pm

Tanjiro Kamado!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old demon slayer tagged: suzu, the merchant & titan

At first things were quiet after he called out, but soon enough a response rang out and caused Tanjiro to perk up. Blinking a few times, he looked from side-to-side in attempt to find where the voice was coming from. From the looks of it, they still weren't close enough for him to see. How disappointing. He'd simply have to hope they would find him. Luckily for him, that happened. However, the moment he caught sight of pink in the corner of his vision, it was already moving back in the direction it had come from. Tilting his head in confusion, he was unsure why the stranger would run so quickly. Had something about his appearance put them off? It seemed like an odd thing to be scared of. If anything, he hardly looked like a threat, even with a sword at his hip. Anyone would say he had a natural kind face, even with his scar. Even so, this girl had chosen to run the moment she spotted him. It was disheartening. He couldn't let it get him down though. The only thing he could do was chase after her and clear things up. Besides, it was better to try and gain an ally than let them slip away. He could only hope the stranger had the same thought process.

Before he could even take a step after Suzu, footsteps from behind him caught his attention and he stopped himself. Turning his attention to the newcomers, Tanjiro quirked a brow at the man's words. For starters, being called kiddo seemed degrading, but he was hardly one to complain about such a thing. What mattered more was what came after. It was strange for this man to deem him too young to wield a sword. It was clear he was assuming he was from whatever world he had come from. Had he not heard the message that he had? It was odd to think of such a possibility, but that was none of his concern. Instead he decided he clear up the misconceptions the other male had. "For starters, I believe we do not come from the same world. People from various worlds were summoned to this place, so the likelihood of you and I being of the same world is very slim," the teen began. Everything about the pair before him seemed odd, from the unusual garb the man wore to the bipedal feline at his side. Nothing like that existed in his home. Besides, if this man was a fighter like Tanjiro suspected, he was sure he would have heard of the Demon Corps, but instead he spoke of some kind of guild. That was more than enough to confirm it to him. "I have no clue what a guild hunter is, but it clearly isn't anything like a demon slayer."

Once he finished speaking, his attention shifted away from Titan once again, finding himself looking off in the direction which he had seen the girl come from before. He was still curious about her and even now that a newcomer was before him, he wanted to pursue her. Perhaps it was rude of him to take off so quickly, but he felt his reasons were good. Voicing such a thing was important as well. Without turning back to the other, Tanjiro spoke again, "I'm sorry to cut this conversation short, but I saw another come this way before you showed up, but they turned tail before I could speak to them. I'd like to go find them." Hoping his apology was enough, the demon slayer pushed himself forward and took off down the hall in the direction Suzu had gone. If the older male wished to follow in pursuit, then that was his decision. The boy wouldn't stop him anyways.

The thought was quickly pushed to the back of his mind as his eyes caught sight of the girl once again and he slowed his pace down. It was a miracle he had been able to catch her so quickly, but from the looks of it she was no longer alone. Allowing his attention to move towards the odd looking man, Tanjiro found himself feeling confused once more. While he had expected various kinds of people to be pulled into this world to deal with its looming threat, he never had expected a merchant to be one of them. Then again, the voice from before had admitted they weren't even sure who or what had been pulled here to help them. It was a discouraging statement to say the least. However, that wasn't his reason for following Suzu.

"I'm sorry for frightening you before!" he exclaimed, quickly giving an apologetic bow towards the girl in hopes she would understand he meant no harm to her. "I'm not sure why you ran in the first place, but I hope we can work together." As the boy rose once more, a smile crossed his face, showing he truly did mean no harm to her.

Byleth Eisner!!
      xxxmale twenty-one years old fe3h tagged: inosuke

It was another late night for Byleth and he found himself staying late in his class's classroom reading over exams. It was a mundane task, but it had to be done. He stifled a yawn as he flipped to the next page. He was almost finished grading, but he was still struggling to stay awake nevertheless. He did work himself all the time, even too much sometimes. Today was no different. He had taught early in the day, though it was less of a lecture and more of an explanation of what had gone on the day before. They deserved to have an explanation on his sudden appearance change. It had been a difficult topic to approach, but it had been done. Pushing the thought aside, he tiredly stared at the exam he was on. His vision was blurry, telling him that he was too far gone to continue on. As much as he needed to finish this work, he couldn't continue it. Closing the booklet, Byleth grabbed the stack of tests and stored them away in the top drawer of his desk.

With that, the young professor pushed himself back and climbed to his feet. Before leaving his place he blew out the candle that was lighting up his workspace and tiredly moved across the move. Stepping outside, his eyes briefly moved skyward. It was a cloudless night and the stars dotted the dark sky. The sight was beautiful, though he couldn't stand to stare for long. Rubbing his eyes, he began walking along the path outside the three classrooms and continued on his way to his living quarters. The walk wasn't far and as soon as he arrived, he unfastened his belt and carefully removed it, placing the his sheath up against the wall. As soon as that was done, he slipped his overcoat off and tossed it over the back of his desk chair before beginning to work on his armor. It was a few moments before he finished. Finally, he could go to sleep. That was exactly what he did.

Sleep had come quickly, but as quickly as it came, it seemed to escape him as well. Byleth felt himself coming to, as much as he didn't want to wake up, he wasn't one to laze around all too often. If anything, he had always been the opposite. During his mercenary days, he had always risen early, sometimes he didn't even sleep due to being stuck with nighttime shifts. Now that he was a professor, he was needed to wake up early. His lectures were often early in the day and often quite full. It was rare for him to have all too much free time. Even when he did, he was reaching out to his students and helping them or even relaxing with them in order to get to know them better.

Rolling onto his back, Byleth's eyes finally began to open. Staring hazily at the ceiling, a sigh escaped his lips, knowing he would need to get out of bed soon. The longer he stared though, the more his mind began to register that he was no longer in his usual room. Even after blinking a few times and slapping his cheeks gently, nothing changed. It was peculiar and caused the professor to sit up. That was enough to confirm his suspicions. The room indeed was not his one back at the academy, rather it was much different. It was much lighter than his usual one and wasn't lit up by a chandler overhead, but rather something he had never seen before. Creasing his brows, he wasn't able to focus much longer on the room before an unknown voice echoed out. He wasn't sure where it was coming from but he listened quietly. The information was useful, but he wasn't sure how true it was. Had he really been pulled into another world to save it? He had never heard of such a thing happening, yet with everything that had happened lately, anything seemed plausible. All he could do was believe it until it was proven otherwise.

Pushing the thought aside, the professor rose from his bed and moved over to his equipment. Assessing it, he confirmed that it was all there. Beginning to put it on, Byleth moved rather slowly until he heard a voice outside his room. It was loud and angry. However, that wasn't all. Seconds later, he heard a bang against his door, causing his gaze to settle upon it. Stepping forward, he rested a hand on the hilt of his sword, knowing he needed to be cautious. Hesitating for a moment, he reached out with his free hand and slowly opened it. Immediately he was met with an unusual sight- a shirtless boy with a strange boar head. Looking at it, he was unsure if it was his actual head or not. It didn't matter anyways. What mattered was figuring out what the boy's problem was. Taking a moment longer to examine Inosuke, he noted the dual blades he had, before moving his eyes back up to look at the boy's face.

"Is there something I can help you with?" he asked, his voice soft and monotonous. "Are you searching for others that were pulled here or are you simply taking your anger out on my door?" He was sure the latter was more likely, but perhaps it was possible he was searching for others that were dragged here.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me