return of darkness | pokemon rp | closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Lunar » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:17 pm

Monty arrived at Gateon Port driving his hog to a near by parking lot close by the one of the docks. Looking for a bench where he could rest his legs from the long trip to the city. As he waited he saw many ships come and go, Sailors running all over the place with hopes to tie them to land, cargo being removed and loaded into the ships, even two sailors bickering at each other, the port seem as lively as ever.

He could hear the sound of the waves crashing on the walls, the chipper of the Wingulls flying about as they glide the sea breeze of the docs, when suddenly that tranquility was broken by the horn of one the ships is arriving.

This must be his ship, it's around the time he said it would arrive by the message he gave me last night. Monty thought to himself.

As the ship docked he sees an a young sailor woman approach the two sailors that were bickering previously. They immediately stop and help her with a plank to server as a ramp to the passengers and crew members. So young and already posses this much authority, must impressive. taking his attention out of it Monty spots Winston among the crowd as he approach him, "Hello, weary traveler, so, how you've been doing? How was the trip?" Said him with grin across the face for finally be together with Grandson again.
"That again, Gramps, you sound like a broken record. I feel great to finally be on solid ground despite the trip being nice this time, glad to see you still kicking." both laugh and as Monty replied "I ain't going anywhere soon, boy." still laughing Monty continue "So, find anyone to give me some Great Grand children this time?" he got quickly brushed off by Winston "Not this again, you do remember I'm still underage, you old coot, besides there's still a lot of the world I want to see. I'm too young to settle down already."

"Hahaha, I know, can't an old man prank his grandkid every once in a while, hahaha, don't be so stiff." repeatedly tapping his Grandson shoulder "Well, you must be starving, I found this restaurant by here last time I was in Gateon, you can tell me all about your great adventures over some better food than the ones you probably had on that ship." Said Monty. Winston got his string bag and place it over his shoulder and moves along as they go away from the docks.
Lunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:53 pm

Kichiro Takahiro
/male/cipher admins-Shientist/love interest- Secretely Julian/location- citadark isle/ tags- open/
/Pokemon-Hydreigon, S. Salamence, S.Goodra, S.Dialga/
He sat at her chair for a moment, his mind full of thoughts, but for now, he was maybe too tired to focus on any of them. He turned to look at his Hydreigon which was settled down at his bed there looking at him "seriously you can't rest if you're not told to do that, can you?" he spoke up to the dragon pokemon. He touched his long silver hair which was not that messy now than when they are after waking at his bed, but he did feel very dirty, maybe he could make a cold shower, it's not like he was needed at the moment anyway. Standing up he stretched his arms before turning to his cabinet to take some clean clothes and a towel. He used to bring and take a towel with him because he wasn’t sure if anyone else was using them. It would be a nauseating idea, but even in this organization, there are those who don’t care or want to take what they need and then use the goods of others.

He made his leave to his room but stopped when the Hydreigon moved closer there, sighing as he knew that the dragon pokemon was going to follow him "you know, you can't go with the shower with me? there is not enough space, just go to your ball if you want to join me? okay?" he told the pokemon, taking its Pokeball into his hand and showed it to him. The Hydreigon touched the Pokeball with one of its heads and the flash teleported him inside of it "good boy" he spoke with a smile before taking his leave to the hallway. The bathroom was to the other side of the hallway, having few other rooms around it, as he walked forward he heard a faint voice of the other admin calling for his Furfrou Marie. He didn't have anything against the male who loved his pokemon, but there was something odd about it too, which made him feel creeps about it, but so far he kept that into his own mind.

Before he turned to the bathrooms door, he could hear another little bit louder voice or sound, it was coming from where he knew that the Tsubasa liked to hang around, usually, this noise could make him angry, but for now he let it pass.

Cordelia Florane "Flo"
/female/snagger-professor assistant/love interest - open/ location - pokemon hq lab/ tags- open/
/pokemon-Lycanroc (dusk), Meganium/
She walked only a few steps away from the lab, but then she started to think that she didn't have any clue where or what she could be doing now. She rubbed her face with her hands, hearing some crashing nearby, and looked to the way, she noticed how a few Pidgey's got to their wings and flew away. She was no need to catch any of those bird pokemon, it's not like she even cared much to catch them. She loved pokemon but was pretty picky when it comes to catching them and in her mind, if the pokemon is not needed then why catch it, let it be free.
A sight escaped once again at her mouth, when the upcoming wind blew some noises coming behind her where the lab was being, the loudspeaker was telling that the professor was coming back. She thought for a moment, before thinking it could be better if she turned back and listened to what else the professor needed to say and maybe she could team up with some others who had the same destiny or a task to do.
She turned back, stepping faster than she had just, she didn't want to miss anything. She got to the lab's door once again and got into it, there were more other trainers now waiting for the professor. Only now does she actually realize how great the Team Cipher threat was?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:38 am

☽ ▬▬ 〘 ʟ ᴀ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ʏ , ɴ ᴇ ᴡ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ 〙▬▬ ☽
cis female she / they pansexual nineteen snagger loc. pokemon hq lab tags. axel , andy , cordelia
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

lainey offered him a friendly smile in turn, "thank you." she nodded, her espeon slowly striding back over to her to sit at her feet. her pikachu yipped a sound of pleasure from the compliment, before flipping his baseball cap backward. lainey contained a laugh of amusement, taking down the boys name in her head, axel. the girl stood still and straight, anticipating the professor. she had heard great things about her, and she was looking forward to meeting her. she was excited and nervous, but she definately didn't show it. lainey kept her demeanour calm and collected as she stood somewhat next to axel and faced the door.

lainey was picking at her nails, and chu was slumped on her shoulder, snoring loudly, when the door opened. heart racing, lainey braced herself: this was the first look at the professor-first impressions were everything. she tapped pikachu to wake him up, and the clumzy pokemon jolted. sending a shock of electricity, his fur puffed up and he sent a small shock to lainey. "ouch!" she muttered under her breath, as pikachu scrambled mid-air before catching himself steadily on the tiled floor. note to self: don't catch chu off guard. she thought to herself. the girl fixed her now-frizzy hair, before turning her attention back to the door.

a new kid had arrived-another snagger. thank god it wasn't the professor, who knew what she would've said if she saw that. she held back a smile of amusement as the boy fell onto the floor, concern momentarily crossing her, before he sat up and waved over at them. "hey!" she greeted, momentarily before her espeon bounded over to him and his pokemon. vee did a small circle around luxio, mewing in interest, before jumping onto the strangers lap to sniff at his face. "vee!" she hissed, immediately running over to pick up the purple pokemon. she scolded the pokemon under her breath, retracting a few steps while pikachu found his regular spot on her shoulder. "sorry about that.. this is vee, my espeon, they're very friendly.." she laughed nervously, motioning to the pokemon in her arms that now liked at its paw. "and this is chu, my pikachu, he's also friendly." she added, introducing the yellow pokemon on her shoulder. "i'm lainey." she finally introduced, almost forgetting about herself.

as she had been introducing her pokemon-and herself- another snagger appeared, and lainey nodded over at her with a friendly smile: "hello!".
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:12 am

ulian iles
male • thirty years old • cipher leader • location: citadark isle • tags: open

He tapped his fingers on his desk and glared at the screen as it lid up the dark room. The man sighed, resting his head on the palm of his head." Such a life of a leader.." he muttered. Julian crossed his arms on the desk and laid his head on it, staring at the screen some more. No word from the shadow lab or the key lair..everything must be going smoothly then. He started to wonder what the ones at Gateon Port was doing..at least they had a little more freedom." A trip to Krabby Club would be nice right not. I think they were doing something big tonight." Julian looked at his partner, Lazuli who was sitting in a chair drinking a nice cup of oran berry juice." A ring would be nice...a call..something." now he sat back in his chair, and cross his arms behind his head. Basically, he was waiting to get word form someone." So boring..wish we could leave for a bit. But no, i have to responsible and whatnot." Then, he got finally got a message. a chibi azumarill with a white envelope appeared on the screen

"Ah, finally..something." Julian checked the message, expecting something exciting, but nope..just an update on the production in the shadow lab." Well, one could only dream" seem like some more shadow pokemon were successfully made, now to test out with some willing test subjects." his fingers went to work on the keyboard, replying back to message." I need to get out of this room for abit, want to join me Lazuli?" seem like the Azumarill was in the same boat as he was and jumped out the chair." Sitting here all day will give us stiff bones. I suppose we can check to see what everyone is up to." Together, Julian and his partner would begin to roam around the headquaters
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Posidonia||Cipher Admin||Gateon Port||Tagged:Blakely(Mentioned)
    The ship rolled into port, and Blakely got herself aboard. Good, everything was going smoothly. She hadn't seen any other Cipher members board, which was interesting, but probably nothing to worry about. Time for her to get moving as well. From within her coat, Posidonia produced a small bundle of slightly damp cloth, from which she extracted a long, thin coil of fiber. Galvantula silk, sticky as glue and strong as iron. Ideal for clambering around on the outsides of things, should one have the inclination. Wrapping the silk around her gloves and boots, the admin began climbing down the lightouse, on the seaward side where nobody would notice her descent. More people were starting to gather, and the sight of her fluttering, bat-like form swooping down from on high was something that would definitely spark interest, and therefore something she wanted to avoid. Once she reached the bottom, Posidonia descended still further, off the side of the pier, then onto the underside of one of the retractable bridges that allowed ships free passage in and out of the port. She'd taken the liberty the night prior to arrange them so that they connected the lighthouse dock to either pier, as she wasn't certain where the ship would be coming in at. Thankfully, nobody had bothered to move them since. It might have been simpler to just swim up to the ship, but then she'd have to go around in wet clothes the rest of the day. Also, she couldn't swim.

without incident, and hopefully undetected, the Cipher admin made it to the far side of the ship, away from the dock and from prying eyes. After a rather unsightly bit of struggling, she heaved herself over the gunwale and concealed herself behind a stack of equipment, removing the silk from her clothes and settling in to wait. Her clothing also had the benefit of camouflaging her exceptionally well in piles of clutter, as long as she kept her mask covered she looked for all the world like a pile of rags. Blakely would make the first move, and when that went awry Posidionia would step in and fix things.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:59 am

Meanwhile a female trainer ridding a Charizard lands on the outskirts of where the pokemon hq lab is located.

She dismounts her Charizard and looks around the area and then sits down with her back against a tree.

Her Charizard lies down next to her and watch's her as she sends out her other 2 Pokemon.

Her Ampharos looks very happy to be out of her pokeball and carefully sits down in a patch of light yellow flowers.

As for her Sceptile he climbs up the tree his trainer is sat under and lies down on a tree branch that is safe for him to lie on and soaks up the dappled sunlight that is coming through the tree's branches.

The female trainer smiles at her Charizard and rubs his head softly and then takes out one of her notebooks out of her black shoulder bag and begins writing down notes about the area around her.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehagony » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:02 am

Anton Rikishi
- Cipher Member - 19 - Male -

Having fed his pokemon he made his was towards the port, much to his relief he could see the ship make port in the distance. Anton rushed to the port in hopes of no one noticing he went to for a bite, he doesn't normally slack on the job, but he didn't eat anything prior to the mission. The scent of fish didn't help his hunger either when he first arrived. Nearing the port he stopped to release Yokozuna out of its pokeball in hopes if he gets in trouble with any of the admins his pokemon can cover for him if need be. Before they continued Anton noticed a smudge of sauce from the hamburger on the makuhitas cheek, before taking out a napkin and cleaning it off. As the two were almost directly in front of the ship they could see one of their superiors, Blakely, in a sailors uniform ordering around a few sailors. He was pretty sure those were just regular sailors and not Cipher members. 'She's not a Admin for nothing, ordering those sailors like she's their actual boss.' Anton sees Blakely turn around and board the ship, so he decides to board the ship himself. 'I wonder if they got a kitchen on this ship. No no no, you just ate, besides its time to get to work.' Entering the ship he soon found a changing room where he took the biggest sailors uniform he could find and put it on and for once it wasn't snug on his body but rather it quite fit nicely. Finally having his disguise he headed out to the outside to get ready to sail.

---------------------------------

Eugene Shpion
- Other Trainer - 25 - Male -

Eugene takes a chug of his beer before he pulls out a pokeball. The bartender steps back worried the drink might've been not up to his standards and was gonna attack, wouldn't be the first one to do it. Seeing this Eugene assured the man, "I'm not gonna hurt you or anyone in the club, just need to do some business.", the man sighs in relief before nodding. Out the pokeball came a base form rotom, this one was a special one thought. It was trained to record and play audio by entering various devices and then play the audio into Eugenes headset. It took a lot of work, but it was worth it in the end. "It's time for some surveilance, go around the port and record what you ca-" as he was going to finish his sentence he noticed a ship has made port in the corner of his eye. Looking towards the ship he could only see blurs, it was pretty far away, one thing he did see though is a lot of cargo being put on the ship. Sure this could just be a regular cargo ship, but you could never be certain. "Change of plans. Scout the ship, I'll board it once it sets sail with crobat." The rotom that was patiently listening makes an ecstatic grin as it does a little salute and then zooms through the window towards the ship. Rotom sneakily traverses the botom of the ship, just above the water to not get spotted then rushes up and through a nearby window. It ended up in the bridge where there was no one, at least not yet, thankfully there was a radio in the room, so it decides to hide in there. Now the waiting game begins.
mehagony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:12 am

*The Garchomp that is stood next to it's trainer nudges it's trainer just enough that she notices what it's doing*

The female trainer looks at her Garchomp and says "What's up Garchomp do you want something?"

*The Garchomp points one of it's claws at the boat that he saw the suspicious lady go onto that his trainer was watching*

The female trainer says to her Garchomp "Well looks like it's go time then what do you say we see who can get there first?"

The female trainer looks back at the male trainer with the Absol and says in the same calm voice she has "Well see you around whoever you are unfortunately I don't have the time to chat with you at the moment."

*The female trainer runs out of sight of the person with the Absol and heads towards the boat with her Garchomp following her as they jump from rooftop to rooftop*
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mitsuri [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:51 am

Mitsuri Tamura!!
      xxxfemale nineteen years old snagger location: gateon port tagged: open

Gateon Port; it had been awhile since Mitsuri's last visit yet here she was again, though she wished to forget the previous time she had come. The memory still lingered in her mind, haunting her. It was painful to be reminded of her own failures, but she had to learn from them. Besides, it had been over a year now since then. That was more than enough time for her to come to terms with the incident that had occurred. Since then she had become stronger, and honed her skills as a snagger. Back then, she had only merely just begun her work as one. It had been difficult being one of the first snaggers in several decades. She knew Professor Willow had given her as much information as she could, but even that had proven to be insufficient in her early outings. Now she was more prepared for what could happen. That was for the best, especially since it was always likely that Team Cipher would be around the port. That was even more true when there was a ship coming in, which happened to be today, or so she had been told by a couple of the sailors she asked near the entrance of the city. There was only one way to find out of their information was true.

Pushing herself forward, Mitsuri quietly made her way towards the older part of the city. It wasn't as if the newer areas were of any use to her anyways. Most of it was residential anyways. The area seemed to have grown larger since her last visit. She supposed that was to be expected. The port had been expanding for quite some time now, though it's main draw was always its lighthouse and docks. She couldn't say she had much interest in such things, but she had work to do and that was more than enough reason for her to visit.

Upon her arrival at her desired destination, Mitsuri stopped herself and allowed her eyes to scanned the area. Not many seemed to be moving about, but there was still some life. Off to her left, she could see the ship had already docked and its crew had come off with a few passengers as well. While they left the ship, a few sailors seemed to be boarding. She could only assume it was to help with unloading the pokemon shipment that probably had come with them. This was likely a target for Cipher, though it was difficult to discern if the team was anywhere around. Barging aboard would only cause trouble, thus she had to wait it out. Besides, she could always be wrong. Pokemon weren't the only things that came in on the ships here. Simple things like trade goods were also quite common to her knowledge and if such things were aboard this specific ship, she doubted Team Cipher would have much desire in them given they usually held little value.

For now she'd have to keep the ship in the back of her mind. As she did that, her gaze continue to scan the area. The next thing her eyes landed upon was that of a trainer with an absol standing before a garchomp. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she couldn't help thinking that the trainer looked oddly familiar to her, but she dismissed it as nothing more than a coincidence. If nothing else seemed important, perhaps she would approach him later. That aside, her search continued into the last stretch of the port. Her eyes settled upon the old club that sat in the corner of the area. To her it wasn't of much interest. Food wasn't a priority of hers in the current moment, though it had been some time since she had last eaten. Still, she knew better than to get distracted. Later she would worry about feeding herself.

With her scan now finished, Mitsuri sighed softly to herself. Admittedly, nothing had stood out to her as important. Until she knew more about the ship, there wouldn't be much for her to do. Moving to the nearest building, she leaned up against it and kept her eyes on the ship, hoping to gather some kind of information.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eden [ 001 ] | axel [ 003 ] | blakely [ 003 ]

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:42 am

Eden Willow!!
      xxxfemale thirty-six years old region professor location: pokemon hq lab tagged: axel, lainey, andy & cordelia

It wasn't like her to be late to meetings, but today was one of those days. Things were rather hectic, though that was a norm for her. Getting a moment of rest was a rarity for the young professor, but she did not mind. Whatever she could do to help her region, she would. This included the snagger project. So much of Eden's time had gone into it and today more of those that had been trained for it were leaving on their adventure. Some she had previously met, while others had been trained by her co-workers. They had all been selected by her at the beginning though. Such a process had been stressful, but she felt she made the right choices. Each trainer she picked had something she thought was useful for a snagger whether that be knowledge, battle skill, compassion towards pokemon or something else. The professor had confidence in her choices and hoped to see their efforts come to fruition. The ones that had already left had shown some hope, but nothing all too major yet. Cipher was being careful. It was rightfully so. Ever since the first wave of snaggers had left, their activity had lessened. It was both a good and bad sign. For now it wasn't one she could focus on too much. She had other things at the top of her priority list.

With that, Eden continued her way through the lab. Her movements were brisk and showed she was in a hurry to meet with those trainers leaving today. She had always made a point to see them off and offer them whatever useful information she could. It was the least she could do in order to help them start their adventures. Hopefully such info would help them decide where they'd like to go first to investigate. That was usually the hardest part.

Arriving at her destination, the professor pushed open the door and stepped inside to face the four trainers that awaited her arrival. Of the four, Eden could only say she had seen a couple of them around. For one, there was Axel, whom she had gotten to know fairly well during his stay. He was one of the few snaggers that had been staying at the lab and he had been around for quite some time. His training had taken far longer than others and she admittedly had worked closely with him to develop a snag machine that worked better for him. It was a silly thing to think of, but the machines had always been designed to fit the left arm, which for most was their non-dominant arm, however that was not the case for some. While it wasn't necessarily a challenge, it still had posed some issues and caused the boy's training to be much longer than many of the others. The other boy, Andy, was one she had seen around before, but hadn't worked closely with. As for the two girls, Eden had seen only the pictures provided with their paperwork, but beyond that, she only had the updates her co-workers provided her with to go off of. That was enough for her.

"Good morning all of you," the woman finally spoke, offering the four a smile. "In case you do not know, I am Professor Willow. I am the one that is behind the snagger project you all are apart of." While she was sure such information was redundant, she still offered it to the group. There was still the possibility they would have doubts that she was indeed the professor, especially since she was rather young. People often expected her to be far older, yet here she was, though she couldn't take all the credit. Much of what she did had been put in plane decades ago by Professor Krane. She simply had expanded upon his work. "Today, I am here to see you off on your adventure. You all have gone through training and been prepared for this moment, so I have no doubts that you will be fine," she continued on. "I congratulate all of you for passing your training. For some of you it may have taken longer than others, but you have finally earned the title of snagger."

Pausing for a moment, Eden allowed her gaze to sweep across the four before giving a small appreciative dip of her head. "I thank you all for taking on this role. It's because of trainers like you that we can strive to make the Orre Region a safer place." It was true. Without the trainers that had stepped forward, her goal would be impossible. While she could have probably taken on the role herself, she felt she was far more suited to organize the project and rather the information than actually lead the charge. Perhaps it was an act of cowardice, but someone had to be the brains behind everything. That was the role she had chosen for herself. "Now, before you leave, I must offer you some vital information that will help you on your journeys. My team here is constantly tracking Cipher's movements and trying to pin them down. Allow me to send you all our latest information."

Pulling a tablet out from her lab coat's pocket, Eden tapped it a couple of times before lowering it again. "Each of you should have received a list on your phones of this information. It details where Cipher activity has recently been spotted as well as locations in which shadow pokemon have been located. I trust that you will use this wisely."

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: pokemon hq lab tagged: lainey, andy, cordelia & eden

As yet another snagger entered the room, Axel offered her a smile. Seeing several of the others arriving put him at ease. It was nice to know that he wouldn't be doing this on his own. Admittedly, he had his doubts that he could, though if he had to, he would have done it. Her didn't doubt his own strength, but in comparison to others, he knew he was outclassed in terms of being a trainer. Of course he wouldn't openly admit such a thing though. He had to have confidence in himself and thinking in that manner would only hinder him, thus he opted to keep such concerns to himself. Besides, he didn't have to worry about them if he was going to be in a group, though he supposed he was jumping the gun by expecting the others wished to travel together in the first place. While they seemed friendly, that didn't mean they wanted to make friends. That was something he had to keep in mind.

He would have introduced himself to the two newcomers, but by the time he managed to draw himself from his thoughts, the door on the other side of the room opened. Inside of coming from the outside, a woman whom he knew all too well from his time here entered from a deeper part of the lab. The professor had finally arrived. Finally, they were going to be told they could start their adventure. He could feel the excitement bubbling up inside him, though he did his best to contain it. The last thing he needed to do was embarrass himself in front of the other snaggers. Plus, he did not want to interrupt the professor. She spent little time getting right into things. That came as no surprise. She was a busy woman and had many things to do around the lab. Axel was well aware of that given the time he had spent living here during his training. While he wasn't entirely sure what she did all the time, he had seen her at work enough to know that there was always something that needed to be handled. Dealing with this issue wasn't an easy one, even with a team at her side and now the snagger project as well. He respected her greatly for it.

Staying quiet as Professor Willow gave them the rundown, Axel took the information in the best he could. Most of what she spoke was generic things. Perhaps she had to be careful with what she spoke of, even to them. Even if she had hand picked them to take part in things, there was always a possibility that a spy slipped past and was listening in on any conversation she was having. Still, what she offered them got Axel excited. He was so ingrained in what was happening, that he almost missed the ping of his phone as the professor sent them the information her team had collected. It took a moment for her words to register, but when they did, the teen reached into his pocket to grab his device.

This was it. The information he needed to start his own fight against Cipher was right before him. It was thrilling, yet nerve-racking as well. Tapping on the app that contained the info, a tab opened up with details on every location in the region. It was amazing just how much information had been collected. To see that each place of importance had something written for them was more than he anticipated to receive, but he was thankful for it.

Blakely Pradd!!
      xxxfemale twenty-one years old cipher admin location: gateon port tagged: anton

Things were going smoothly, though perhaps too much so. Even the sailors she was working with seemed to fail so easily in order, which was nice. Then again, they had no reason to suspect her. It wasn't as if this was her first time doing this same thing. The sailors often knew who she was given the amount of times she had disguised herself in the past as one of them. More times than not it was to steal bits of information that she could easily sneak off on her own person thus she could repeatedly do such a thing. This was the first time in awhile a new shipment of pokemon was actually coming in. Perhaps other regions had been told of the situation at hand and been warned to send less shipments. It seemed probable, but when Orre needed pokemon, they would get them. Team Cipher wouldn't complain.

Looking at the two sailors that she had boarded with, Blakely knew she would have to keep them from going below deck until she could assess exactly what had come on the ship. "You two should clear everything off the main deck that needs to go to port. I'll go make sure there are no passengers still aboard," she barked out. The two gave her a look as if trying to figure out who made her the boss, but after the glare they received in return, they decided not to argue. However, before they left her side, they watched as Anton made his way onto the ship. Blakely could see the confusion that was painted on their faces. How careless of him to wander on before things were completely in hand. She'd have to play it off for the time being. "You two get to work, I'll go deal with that!" Given her tone, the two men didn't dare speak up against her and instead scampered off towards the main deck.

With the two now gone, Blakely could deal with her own task. Unfortunately, that had been slightly changed given Anton's entrance. That would have to be handled first. Giving a shake of her head, the woman hurried off in the direction in which the other Cipher member had gone. It took her a few moments of searching beneath deck before she finally found him, but when she did, her face twisted into one of annoyance. "You idiot!" she exclaimed. "You could have just blown everything by wandering onto the ship so casually like that!" Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case. While it was possible that nothing would come of him wandering onboard, there was still the chance that something did come of it and that put the admin on edge.

Glancing back over her shoulder, she quickly made sure that she hadn't been followed before returning her attention to Anton. "Since you're here already though, you'll have to make yourself useful. I still don't know if the ship has pokemon on it or not. You're going to help me search, got it?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me