above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Xiao Xingchen [4]

Postby Zaperrex » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih
    A legendary being like a dragon... Although Xiao Xingchen felt a tinge of skepticism, he reasoned that plenty of inexplicable things had already happened to him today. And though Xiao Xingchen had never heard of a dragon with wings, nobody had told him any stories when he was young, so he didn't know too many of them now. How could he say with confidence that it wasn't possible?

"Of course, it's always nice to have company while travelling. And now that you've informed me we're on a floating island, I'd very much appreciate someone to warn me away from the edge," he said lightheartedly. To be honest, he hadn't been looking forward to the prospect of travelling by himself. Not only because he didn't have the first idea where to go, but... it felt so strange, suddenly being parted from his friends. Being alone again. A-Qing and his friend fought often, but he knew they would take care of each other. He hoped this could be resolved quickly and he could go home soon... but it didn't sound like it. What a selfish thought that was, when people were in danger. "Can you tell which way is center from here?" He paused thoughtfully, then added. "I can fly with you on my sword. Your wings are loud enough that I should be able to follow you."
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Timoria » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:32 pm

πŸŒ“Lucemon || Agender || Digimon || Tag:Mythra/PyraπŸŒ—

While waiting for the woman’s response Lucemon watched closely to gauge her reaction. She seemed convinced enough at first, the angel was being truthful afterall about the clearing. She turned to look in the direction that Lucemon had pointed to so the angel took a few discrete steps forward in order to keep her face in view. Once the boy could read her reaction again, it didn’t seem good. She looked rather conflicted. Whether she was doubting the winged boy’s words or wondering if she could trust the digimon, all Lucemon could do was hope she agreed. Of course, the answer came not long after.

The angel was lucky she turned away. The look of shock on its face was impossible to hide. In fact, it looked downright offended. What went wrong? Did the β€˜innocent little boy’ act come off too annoying? Was she really THAT against working with others? Lucemon squinted at the woman as she walked away, evidently displeased, as if waiting for her to turn around and say, β€œJust kidding~!” Unfortunately for this rookie digimon, it had found the worse possible person here to try and team up with.

The angel huffed as she walked away. Well, whether she liked it or not, Lucemon was going to tag along. Why wouldn’t they? She was still a good bodyguard. The angel lifted itself about a foot off the ground and floated along after the swords woman. Whether this was out of spite at this point, it wasn’t sure… and didn’t really care. After all, they were both going to the same place anyway. If she wanted to waste her energy trying to stop the angel it could easily fly out of reach. Worse case scenario, it’s strength was returning quickly, it could defend itself long enough to flee. Maybe if they were lucky they would find a more helpful ally on the way.

Lucemon’s wings didn’t actually move as it floated along, instead it kept itself aloft through its own magical means. If anything, the wings were simply for show when it came to flying. As such, Lucemon was free to float alongside the woman and switch direction at will like a hummingbird. Before the woman could protest Lucemon spoke, ”So, is there any particular reason why you’re so against working with others?” the angel asked, honestly wondering for a second if there was a legitimate answer. At this point the kid act had slipped a bit but Lucemon didn’t care much. Clearly the act hadn’t served its purpose so why bother keeping it up. β€œI’m sure you’re confident in your strength but you don’t honestly think you can do this yourself do you?” Despite her inevitable protest, Lucemon tried to make its case anyway. Maybe all heroes were this gung-ho. Then again, the last β€˜heroes’ the winged boy had met were very insistent on the power of friendship.

Lucemon resigned itself to the situation and sighed. It flipped itself over her head and continued floating along on her other side, parallel to the ground as if laying on a bed with its head in its hands. It should have known things were going too well to be true.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:37 pm

Urist & Glymstock Gurdmann - Both Male - Warhammer - Hingfil Chain - Tags: Reagan Corus

Glymstock sunk down next to his brother, rivet gun already in hand as he gave the rearmost Endrin Urist was checking on a once-over. "Nothing's round. What's damaged?"

"No leaks in the Endrins, hull seems intact too. Power ingots functioning. Hull didn't seem damaged. She seems...fine."

Both brothers took a moment to stare off into space, considering the situation. Then Glym thrust a finger into Urist's chest. "We'll discuss your role in this after we're airborne. Now give the keel a proper check." At this, he turned back face the Endrin, securing himself to one of the struts and opening up the guts of Endrin, pulling out and replacing a variety of tools at his waist as he investigated the Endrin. Urist watched him for a moment, as though to say something, before deciding against it and crawling back down to the frigate's deck. His brother's words got him thinking; how did they end up here? It wasn't like his brother to forget his duties, nor was it like him to forget to remind Urist of his. And even if they had been dragged through some hence undiscovered Realmgate, it doesn't explain why he couldn't remember he ended up here. As far as he was aware, highly specialized craft were needed to even attempt to cross such an unstable rift in the realms, and so far he hadn't heard of any attempts to cross such a realmgate returning. And as much as he loved the Deb Nar, it was as far from 'specialized' as possible.

At this, he stopped for a moment on the deck of the ship, hand to his helmet's beard. Rather than climbing down to check on the keel, he instead went back to the door to the lower deck, entering while mumbling to himself, slamming the door shut behind him. Glymstock stopped his investigations long enough to look down at the source of the noise, before shaking his head and returning to his work. The situation must've put his brother into one of those strange moods again. He'd chew him out over abandoning his duties
again later; trying to now would just go through one ear and out the other.

Some time passed, and Glym refitted the Endrin's panel, satisfied yet confused by what he saw. This one had been in good condition (for this lump of steel, that is), maybe even a bit better than they were when he'd left port. Then again, everything since they'd left Barak-Thryng had been a bit of a haze, so perhaps he'd fixed it better than he thought. Turning his attention to the central Endrin, he instead found himself staring down a mechanical contraption the likes of which he'd never seen. Even with its humanoid frame and relative silence couldn't hide the seams in its hide and the joints in its hands. His gaze then fell to the rifle in the machine's hand, before turning back to the machines head. He kept his rivet gun at his belt as he disconnected himself from the Endrin, his own returning to activity with a twist of his boots in the air, letting him hover in the air a few feet from the ship, arms crossed over his chest.

"'Bout as well as one can be under the circumstances. Guessin' yer stuck here too, contraption?"
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:39 am

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock
    Reagan was glad that her face was concealed behind a cockpit hatch, otherwise the man that was currently hovering before her might have seen her staring. She wasn't quite sure what to make of him, to be honest. If they'd both been standing on the ground, he'd probably have been thigh-high to her, clad in a hardsuit that looked like an ancient Cradle relic, apparently held aloft by the same bulbous device that was mounted on his ship. His face was concealed beneath an outlandish sculpted helmet that spoke to either a lot of money or an extreme degree of commitment to the bit. Seriously, who was proud enough of their bead that they'd put it on their freaking helmet?

"Scheherazade," Reagan said, by way of introduction, "and yeah, looks to be that way. At least it's better than the last gravity well I got stuck in." The Lancer jerked her head in the direction of the crashed vessel, and her mech mirrored the action. "Hell of a ship you've got there," she remarked, "what's a runabout like that doing with all those guns on it?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 003 ] | eren [ 001 ]

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:12 am

β‡€οΌ­ο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½’ο½ / Pyra!!
      xxxfemale β€’ five-hundred+ years old β€’ xenoblade chronicles 2 β€’ location: hingfil chain β€’ tagged: lucemon
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was no surprise that Lucemon followed after her. Mythra had anticipated as much, but even so it was an annoyance. No one ever seemed to leave her be. Her levels of annoyed only grew when she heard the questions the other posed towards her. Of course she had her reasons for wanting to be alone. They were the same reasons she had agreed to being sunk to the bottom of the Cloud Sea back home; she was scared of her own strength and afraid she might harm others just like she had in her first fight against Malos. So many innocent lives had been lost because of her inability to control her own strength. People she cared about died because of the destruction she brought upon Torna. In order to keep other's safe, she had to keep her distance, though she'd never say such out loud to a stranger. Lucemon didn't need to know about the things that weighed so heavily on her mind. Plus they didn't need to know that her confidence was a facade to hide such feelings away. Sure, there was some truth to the level of confidence she had, but she was well aware of her weakened strength in this place. Even if she didn't show it, she knew deep down that this was not a fight she could win on her own.

Flickering her gaze towards the angel, Mythra's eyes narrowed. Her anger was evident, even from such a simple look. "Wouldn't you like to know," she replied gruffly. Turning her head away from Lucemon, the aegis had no plans of letting herself be pestered by this other. Since Pyra was so keen on trying to make allies and wanted to have them around, then she could have control. Without a second thought, the blade allowed herself to transform into her other self. It was only a few seconds before the blonde had been entirely replaced and in her place stood a different woman; one with pinkish-red hair and fiery eyes.

At the sudden change, a frown crossed the redhead's lips. "Oh, that's not fair," she mumbled softly to herself. It was clear she hadn't been prepared for the change, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Switching back to Mythra wasn't an option. The other blade wouldn't allow herself to be forced back out. She was going to have to handle things from here on out until she could convince the other blade to make an appearance again. It wasn't anything the Pyra was unfamiliar with though. She was more than accustomed to having control and doing the work that Mythra didn't wish to do. As much as she hated being dragged out so suddenly, she would do her best to make things work. It was all she could do, especially since she was the one that wanted to have someone else around.

Brushing the thought aside, Pyra cast her gaze towards Lucemon and offered a faint smile. "I apologize for Mythra's behavior," she said with an apologetic dip of her head. "She has her reasons for acting the way she does, but I'm sure she'll warm up to the idea of working together eventually. For now I do not mind working with you though." It was a bold statement to make, but deep down she believed it was true, especially if Mythra understood the situation they were in and realized they would need help if they wished to return home. If she didn't then it would definitely become a problem later on down the line. The fire blade was well aware her own strength wouldn't be enough to pull them through this entire thing on her own. For now she couldn't think of such. She had to focus on the task at hand. Perhaps an introduction was in order then. "By the way, my name is Pyra."

⇀οΌ₯ο½’ο½…ο½Ž οΌͺaeger!!
      xxxmale β€’ fifteen years old β€’ attack on titan β€’ location: hingfil chain β€’ tagged: reagan, urist & glymstock

Patrol; a boring duty Eren had been tasked with to ensure that Hanji's weaponry was functioning properly. There wasn't much he could say about. It simply had to be done and it was the job of him and his friends to take care of. The others were too busy to notice he had wandered a little ways down the top of the wall by himself. It was a nice moment of silence as he cast his gaze out over the landscape that laid down below. Soon the people would be able to return to the land within Wall Maria once they rid it of all the titans that had come in since the wall's falling. Eren couldn't wait for that day. When it finally came, they'd finally be able to travel beyond the outermost wall and see what awaited them there. For now, he could only daydream of such things.

Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, the boy dipped his head and momentarily allowed his eyes to shut as he tried to imagine the land that might be waiting for them on the other side. That seemed to be a mistake. As soon as his mind began to drift off into its own thoughts, a sharp pain overcame him, causing him to abruptly grab his head. A piercing howl rang in his ears, causing his head to pound and his nose to wrinkle from said pain. His sudden display of agony had seemingly caught the attention of his comrades for he heard Mikasa's familiar voice call out to him, but as quickly as it came, it faded away into nothingness and he found his head becoming entirely empty as he entered an unconscious state.

It wasn't long before he started coming to again. While he was conscious, he didn't dare open his eyes yet. His head still throbbed too much to do so, but despite his discomfort a voice spoke to him. It was a woman, one he had never heard before. Was he hearing the voice of a former founding titan? No, that couldn't be it. Usually those were accompanied by scenes playing by in his head, showing him whatever memory the voices were trying to convey. This was nothing more than a voice. At first it was difficult for Eren to make out what she was saying due to his grogginess, but the words seemed to register nonetheless. The message wasn't an easy one to take in and as soon as it registered in his brain that he had been taken from his home, his eyes shot open. Unfortunately for him, he was met with nothing but darkness or so that was his initial sight was. It slowly began to seep away until it was entirely replaced by greenery. Such an occurrence didn't immediately strike confusion with the boy, yet panic was still evident upon his young face.

"Ugh, not again!" he panicked, as he scrambled to push himself to his knees. While it had been obvious that he hadn't been kidnapped by Reiner and his companions, he still had been kidnapped nevertheless. How many times was this going to happen to him? This was why he was so useless. Frustration was quick to overcome him as he briefly ran his fingers through his hair before grabbing a fistful of it and letting out a cry of annoyance. Just when he thought such things were over, something like this had to occur. It was beyond frustrating. Despite his anger though, the words of the woman lingered in his mind. None of it made sense to him. The thought of being in some place beyond the walls was strange to him. Then there was the ordeal with some dark lord. What did that even mean? Thinking on it would only cause his head to hurt more, but still Eren needed to understand his situation. The only thing that had been stated that made any sense to him was the last part. The woman's words had been clear as day as she gave the instruction to find the center island and to find others to work with. Perhaps these others she spoke of would be able to explain things for him.

With a goal in mind, Eren pushed himself to his feet. Once standing, he took a moment to assess his gear. He still seemed to be armed with his ODM gear and his blades. Even if he hadn't, he still had his titan form to rely on to protect him. At the thought of titans, the teen's gaze drifted away from his gear and scanned the area around him. Everything seemed so peaceful. He would have never expected such a thing to exist beyond the walls, but then again, he wasn't even sure where he was. The concept of a multiverse was something he simply did not understand even in the slightest. He could only assume he was still in his world.

As much as he wanted to believe that thought, he caught sight of something he had never seen before. In the near distance, he could make out something akin to a ship, but it wasn't in water like he was used to seeing. Even its design was like nothing he had seen. Near it he could see another large hunk of metal. The sight of both made him uneasy, and unsure of what kind of technology existed in this place. Such unfamiliarity made him hesitant to approach. If it was dangerous, would he actually be able to protect himself? His gear was certainly useless and he even questioned the effectiveness of his titan. There was only one way to find out though.

Deciding to approach, Eren did his best to keep himself hidden. Stealth had really never been his forte nor had thinking things through, but he knew he couldn't afford to give himself away immediately. Screaming his way into this was only going to result in bad things and for once he decided against it. His cover unfortunately was limited and despite his best efforts to stay quiet, his gear made plenty of noise. Even so he continued forth until he found cover behind a couple of trees. It wouldn't conceal him much, but it would have to do for now as he quietly observed the small group from his place.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:31 pm

πŸŒ“Lucemon || Agender || Digimon || Tag:Mythra/PyraπŸŒ—

Much to Lucemon’s amusement the blonde haired woman gave it an angry glare, confirming that the angel was at least somewhat under her skin. It was a bit petty but Lucemon enjoyed the payback this granted after her rude behavior earlier. The angel grinned, it’s eyes matching hers with a hint of malice. It looked away just as she did and huffed. β€œWell then, suit yourself.”It occurred to the angel that this relationship, if you could even call it one, was destined to be cut short. For now this situation was bearable however. She still had her uses and after being stuck in a literal abyss for years, any social interaction was an improvement. Eventually, the angel’s strength would fully return, her usefulness would be expended and Lucemon could enjoy getting revenge then. For now, this would have to do.

Just before Lucemon was about to turn and pester the girl for more entertainment an unfamiliar voice graced its ears. When they turned, the blonde woman was gone and in her place stood a completely different person. The angel was visibly confused as it stared at the new figure now standing beside it. Having been a bit lost in thought, Lucemon hadn’t noticed the swift transformation, not that seeing the switch would have lessened its surprise. It corrected itself in the air, now floating right side up, and gave this new person a look over. She also female and seemed to be a swords woman as well but the similarities ended there. The hair, voice, clothes, even the sword had noticeably changed. Understandably distracted by the sudden change, Lucemon only responded with, β€œW-what?” stuttering as its mind tried making sense of the situation. Sure digimon could also change drastically in appearance but it took most of them years of battle and experience to do so. Not to mention, well, she wasn’t a digimon as far as Lucemon could tell.

The new woman soon continued to speak, snapping the angel back to its senses. Apparently, the two women were not the same person. In fact, the red haired one seemed a lot friendlier than her supposed colleague. ”Pyra? And your… friend is named Mythra?” Lucemon replied, choosing its words carefully, β€œAre there any more of you?” The angel had shifted away from confusion and into curiosity. It circled harmlessly around her, scanning for any other similarities between the two woman like a game of β€˜find the difference.β€™β€œWell, my name is Lucemon. I’d be happy to work with you. Working together, we can definitely beat up that dark lord.” The angel extended a hand cheerfully, genuinely relieved this new Pyra was easier to talk to.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Urist & Glymstock Gurdmann - Both Male - Warhammer - Hingfil Chain - Tags: Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager

Glymstock snorted as Scheherazade shared its similar predicament. Honestly, a gravity well? Any Arkanaut worth his job would see such distortions in the air leagues away. Another reason why anyone but Duardin ought to keep their feet on the ground, for their owns afety if nothing else. Though maybe it just got its aeronautic phenomena mixed up; unstable realm breaches did (supposedly) share a similar appearance to wells. He did bristle when she called the Deb Nar a 'runabout'. Even without knowing what it meant, he didn't like the way it said it. He let his anger subside for the moment; the current situation called to be a bit more tactful. Consider it a grudge to be recorded for later.

"Have to be well armed these days, expense be damned," he said, nodding towards the cannon mounted at the front of the ship. "Between the spirits an' th' spells, even the safest routes aren't without risk."

Between the hum of his Endrin and his attention being focused on the contraption before him, he failed to notice the boy stalking through the treeline, keeping watch.
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:27 am

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Erin
    "I'd say I'm surprised Union let it get that bad," Reagan said, "but I'd be lying." Union didn't much seem to care about what happened outside the ivory tower that was the Core Worlds, except when it threatened one of their holdings. Shs wasn't quite sure what spirits or spells were in this case, but any system that required even small craft to go armed was definitely worth her attention. "I got a few Albatross friends I could point your way," she said, "I'll get you their contact info once we’re off this rock." It definitely seemed like a job for them, and if they brought her along on retainer then so much the better.

A second ping on her motion tracker caught her eye. Human-sized again, approaching from the west. She couldn't get a visual on it, but a quick thermal scan revealed a man-shaped heat blob crouched behind a stand of trees. Just watching, she assumed, she doubted very much anyone was dumb enough to take on a mech by themselves. Still she didn't like being spied on. It was entirely possible this guy was just being cautious, like she’d been, but it was also possible he was supposed to be an enemy agent, one of the minions of the so-called "dark lord". Fortunately, she had a way to resolve the situation both without breaking kayfabe and without gunning down some poor innocent actor. "Might want to close your eyes," Reagan said,
    "I'm assuming you don't have any memetic shielding on that helmet of yours." Pulling up her mine readout, the Lancer selecting one of her mesmer charges located close to the eavesdropper and remotely triggered it. In the forest a few meters away from the figure’s hiding place, there was a metallic click, and a whirl of colors blossomed to life, swirling about in intricate fractals and spirals, forming complex patterns in dimensions humans couldn't even naturally perceive. Assuming their snooper got a good enough look at it, and wasn't memetically shielded like Reagan's cockpit was, they'd find themselves compelled to approach, though the pattern wasn't strong enough to override their conscious thought completely. It would be enough to get them out of the trees, and from there she could decide if she actually needed to shoot them or not.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 004 ] | eren [ 002 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am

β‡€οΌ­ο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½’ο½ / Pyra!!
      xxxfemale β€’ five-hundred+ years old β€’ xenoblade chronicles 2 β€’ location: hingfil chain β€’ tagged: lucemon

The angel's confusion came as no surprise to her. Most were confused by such a drastic change. Even Rex had been taken aback upon her first transformation, though such was entirely understandable. She had been hiding Mythra from him up to that point, but given the danger they had been in, the blonde had forced herself to come out despite her wish to stay hidden. In this situation it was the opposite. She was the one being revealed rather than reverting to what her "real self." Honestly, if she were to try and explain it all, it'd only become confusing. Then again, her existence was meant to strike such into those searching for the aegis to begin with. Mythra had created her to hide away and make sure that her power was never used again. Changing her appearance was only the first step of that. She supposed none of that mattered now, though she figured she'd have to explain why there were two of them in the first place. It was unfair that Mythra left such a thing to her, but Pyra doubted the other would be willing to even attempt to explain anything to this other.

"I apologize for the confusion this all must bring," the redhead said, dipping her head in an apologetic manner. "You are correct though. I am Pyra and the other you met is Mythra. To briefly explain, I am a self Mythra created to hide away from the world. A different appearance, personality and name. While we are very different from one another, we essentially are the same being known as the Aegis. All of that isn't important here though." While her explanation wasn't the entire story, she wished to leave it as such for she believed it wouldn't serve any kind of purpose in their current situation. Simply knowing that there were two of them and that while different they were technically the same being was enough. If the angel wished to ask more, then she may speak farther on the manner, but it would be much to her own dismay. Speaking of all this never had been her strong suit and Mythra often pushed it upon her. Even with Rex, most of the explaining had fallen onto her.

Pushing the thought aside, the smile upon Pyra's lips grew slightly as Lucemon spoke of working together. While its statement was rather generic, it did remind her of the way Rex often spoke. It oddly brought comfort to her, unlike how Mythra had felt about it. "I do hope that you are right about that. If we want the chance to return we must make it happen." Her words were filled with optimism that Mythra's voice had lacked. It was evident that unlike her other half that she was far sweeter. Despite that, she still seemed oddly confident, although it was in an egoistical manner like the other. It was a more calming confidence.

"But shall we continue forward?" Pyra questioned as her attention shifted back to the clearing that awaited them ahead. "Mythra noticed a light coming from the area you mentioned. We ought to investigate it sooner rather than later." Waiting for a brief moment, the blade decided to push herself forward without an answer. While she was aware it might come off as rude, she knew they couldn't afford to stand around for too long. Danger might approach them if they did, thus moving forward was the only option they had.

⇀οΌ₯ο½’ο½…ο½Ž οΌͺaeger!!
      xxxmale β€’ fifteen years old β€’ attack on titan β€’ location: hingfil chain β€’ tagged: reagan, urist & glymstock

Hiding worked as poorly as Eren had anticipated it to, but he hadn't fully expected an "attack" of sorts to immediately be taken. At the sound of the click, the scout wasted no time to get himself moving. He had trained long enough to know such sounds never meant anything good. Swiftly, he reached for the handles of his blades. Quickly detaching the actual blades, the boy gripped the handles and clicked down the first set of triggers. Within seconds the cords from his gear shot out and latched on to one of the trees a little ways away. With a click onto the next trigger his gear came to life and the gas that escaped the back of it propelled him forward into the air with the help of the cords. As he swung skyward, he clicked on the triggers once again, releasing their grip of the tree to allow himself to freefall rather than immediately retreat to the tree he had been attached to. Another burst of gas escaped his gear as he launched himself forward to escape the trees and assure he was far away from whatever it was that had been launched at him. He honestly had no clue if it even had been an actual attack. His instincts simply had told him to escape to ensure no harm came upon him. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to him, the result of his actions still did exactly what the other had wished from him. The only difference was he had forced himself out on his own terms rather than falling victim to whatever it was the other had fired.

Landing out in the open, Eren was well aware of the position he was in now. There was no hiding now and there was a possibility that these others did pose a major threat to him. That was worrisome, but he couldn't resort to violence yet. As much as he wanted to protect himself immediately and transform into his titan, he knew he had to try and at least communicate with these strangers first and judge whether or not they were truly trying to kill him. While he had his doubts that things would go smoothly, it was still something he needed to try, though it wouldn't be in a friendly manner. Despite this approach Eren knew he still had to be prepared. Connecting the handles of his blades back into place, he released his grip on them and slowly brought one hand closer to his chin, just in case he had to prepare a bite to transform.

"What the hell was that?!" the teen hissed out, letting his natural anger surface rather quickly. As he spoke, his brows creased and his nose wrinkled, showing that he was quite unhappy with what had just taken place. "Do you just attack any stranger you see?" If such was true, then he couldn't say he was surprised. If anything it was something he expected from those outside the walls, though he still wasn't even sure what this place was. His mind simply could not comprehend the information. He simply had to act on what he understood the world to be for now. Keeping his cold front, he was sheltering far different feelings within. Admittedly, he was scared for what might happen with these others, especially since he hadn't seen such things before. Everything about this situation was abnormal to him and that unfamiliarity made him uneasy.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:31 pm

ZERVILIRIH
    ─────────────────────── ──────────────────────
    [ fandom. istaria ] [ tagged. xiao xingchen | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. hingfil chain ]

─────Zervilirih chuckled, a deep but warm sound, at her new companion’s remark. β€œYes, it would be a shame to lose you to the mists just as soon as we’ve met!” She craned her neck as he asked for the direction of the center island. She had spent most of her time flying looking for any other signs of life, but she believed she had seen what must have been the center while she was up there. β€œI believe I saw it southeast of here. And if I’m not mistaken, there is a portal on this island. Perhaps there are others there we could ally with.”

─────Zervilirih stopped short, looking back at Xiao Xingchen at the mention of his weapon. β€œDid you say you could fly on your sword?” She asked, with curiosity. If the human’s sword was truly enchanted to fly… Zervilirih was simultaneously impressed and amused by such a concept. The worlds these others come from must be strange indeed to have such inventions. Then again, if the dragons could enchant a cargo disk to fly alongside them, why not a sword? β€œI know several dwarves back home that would be green with envy.”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me