One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:49 am

[I have the stupidest urge to have her stow away on their ship, but...am I actually allowed to don that, or no? Or she could accidentally get locked in somewhere, but don't know how.that would happen, so that idea is probably straight out the window right?]

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed as she nodded to her friend. She listened as he talked about how his sister had gotten sick, and her own family had left. She sighed a bit as she began to remember that day...Dad had just suddenly started packing them up after telling them. Shaking her head, she said "I do hope they treat you well." She then looked to the captain, a woman, as he spoke to said woman.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, brushing through his dark hair again. He nodded as he said "Sure," and motioned Shiana to follow him. "I honestly hate paperwork too," he admitted to the other male. This was true, as it could be so tedious and boring at times.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. SHe smiled as she saw the captain, saying "Hello there," to her a moment. She then smirked as she too watched the two young teenagers, and chuckled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 am

OOC: She could always ask if she could join the crew, or yeah, she could try to stow away. One Piece seems to be a crazy world where basically anything can happen
OOC2: Also, may I just say, I love that Lucian is talking to a Captain about doing stuff that could get them both in trouble, AND convinced him it’s a good idea?

IC:

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Navii | Location: Street

Karter smirked from the corner of his lip. "Don’t worry, they do. I’m one of their crewmen, I help wherever I’m needed, and it means we get to sail wherever we want, explore new places, meet new people, see things nobody's ever seen before! We’ve only been on route for a week, and I’m not entirely sure what our goal is, but so far, it's been a pretty sweet gig!"

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Base, Mess Hall

Coby shrugged. "Well, someone has to do it." Reports. Assignments. Bounties. Tedious and boring, but important. The Captain turned on his heel and headed out of the mess hall and into the hallway that would lead to the office. Upon reaching it, he went to the ridiculous stacks of paperwork. "Okay, so here’s the new stuff. It’s not a ton, but it should be somewhere in there." He nodded towards a smaller stack and just stared at it. "I forget where exactly in the stack I threw that report..." Well overall, thinking about it, that was pretty careless.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:34 am

OOC: Quick post for a friend who's joining us, then I have to go shopping for a bit and will be back soon!

IC:

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Harbour

The crew of the rookie pirates appeared to be gathering again. Ace straightened from where he was tucked half out of sight. They seemed relatively organized. His dark gaze shifted around the harbour until it settled on a straggler just approaching, a young woman, who carried herself with authority despite not saying anything. Interesting... She was by the ship, so she must have been one of the new crew.

Ace shrugged. He may not be of their crew, but...it reminded him strangely of Luffy, youngsters setting out, perhaps it’d do good to say hi, maybe give them some pointers, since they WERE on the Grand Line, after all. He nodded to the young woman. "You the captain?" He asked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:43 am

~~~Nyx~~~

Nyx approached the harbor on quick legs, swiftly making her way through the gathering crew but making sure not to barge into anyone or shove past them. She soon reached the ship and stood by it, waiting for the others to come aboard. She felt a pair of eyes on her and turned her sea-green gaze upon the man that was looking over at her. She nodded in his direction, walking over to him. She smiled slightly at his question. "No, I'm not. I am the first mate though" she replied, her tone inviting.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:59 am

Nira Homeko | Captain , Calm Belt pirates | Tag: Open | Location: Ship deck

Nira laughed, waving to Navii. "Of course your little girlfriend can come aboard! Buck should be finished breakfast soon, so bring her by the kitchen when you're done!" Nira couldn't help but tease, throwing an accompanying wink at the two. It was nice to see Karter so happy and actually talking to someone. The teen was often too quiet for Nira's liking, more of a loner than any of the other crew mates. The only times Nira had heard him speak more than a few sentences was when Micah talks him up a wall and he explodes on her. Maybe we should would Navii around, Nira thought. It would be interesting seeing what would happen if Navii joined the crew.
tartaglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxfields » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:43 am

Buck ★ Cook ★ Calm Belt Pirates ★ Tagging: ★ Location: ship

As if on cue, Buck pokes his head out of the kitchen "Right Captain! Breakfast is on the table! I figured we might have a guest so I made extra, there should be plenty to go around!" He smiles warmly at his crewmates and their guest before getting flustered at the realization that it may have seemed like he was baring his teeth and the fact that he's still wearing his apron, as a result, a bright red blush shows through his dark coat. "I uh- I hope you like pancakes" He fumbles nervously with his words in an attempt to recover, unnecessarily anxious over the prospect of meeting Karter's old friend.

You could say he was thrown off seeing Karter act so friendly and utter more than a few words to someone, let alone warmly converse with them, though Buck was quite accustomed to people not wishing to speak to him, and who could blame them, it was rare to see a mink outside of Zou, and his scars and overall appearance added an intimidating flourish to his aura. Buck finds himself worrying that he may unintentionally scare off his crewmate's friend, it was nice to see Karter happy for once, and the last thing he wants is to be the one to ruin it.
foxfields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:11 pm

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Harbour

"Ah, my apologies." Ace offered a lopsided smile. "You carry yourself very much in the manner of an authority figure. With the rookies?" He asked, though he could not for the LIFE of him remember what their crew had been named. However, he extended a hand. "The name is Portgas D. Ace. First mate of the Whitebeard Pirates," he declared proudly. Indeed, being one of the Whitebeard Pirates had been one of the best things that had ever happened to it. "Call me Ace though, no need for formalities. What’s your name?" Even if he doubted if he’d see her again, he’d found things unpredictable, and if they did happen to meet again occasion out there, it’d be useful to have a name, instead of fumbling around like an idiot.

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Navii, Crew | Location: Ship

Warmth and comfort between the two had never really been a problem. Indeed, Navii was the only person outside his family that Karter had ever felt completely at ease with, and nothing had ever really felt WEIRD, so when he took her hand and laced their fingers together, it didn’t put him off or strike him as odd, even if others may have seen it otherwise. "Well guys, this is my oldest and absolute best friend, Navii. Navii, this is our captain, Captain Nira, our Cook, Buck. The gal at the prow is our Lookout, Micah, the lovely young lady at the rail is my fellow crewmate Leila, and the others are..." he frowned, looking around the ship. "Somewhere...I dunno right now."

Karter shrugged. "Sounds like you’ve got an invitation to breakfast. Care to join us?" Thinking on it, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d been this genuinely happy. He’d been glad to join the pirates, excited, but he hadn’t had that light in his eyes or such a big smile on his face since... well, since Navii and Linkk had still lived down the street from him in Loguetown, come to think of it!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:21 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

Nyx returned the smile, her sea-green eyes glittering slightly. "Aye, don't worry about it. I take that as a compliment, anyways" she pointed out. "I hope I don't seem like I swallowed a broom" she joked. "I'm with the Calm Belt Pirates" she answered, flashing another smile. She took Ace's hand and shook it firmly. "My name is Nyx Sardothian. I'm the first mate of Nira Homeko" she explained, the same pride flashing across her features. "It's nice to make friends with someone so when I'm here next I don't walk around like a chicken without its head" she smirked slightly.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:24 pm

"Swallowing a broom is a bad idea," Ace asserted, though this was common knowledge. He shook her hand with a firm grip. "Out here, the more friends you have, the better, because if you’re going to sail the Grand Line, you’ll make plenty of enemies too," He warned, the playful glint fading from his eyes. "I’ve never heard of the Calm Belt Pirates, you guys are the rookie crew the town's been talking about?" He guessed.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:34 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Yeah, of course I know that. I just didn't want to seem stuck up" she pointed out with a small laugh. She relaxed herself slightly, watching the people as they milled by. "Yes, I've learned of the Grand Line and its dangers long ago" she agreed with Ace, her tone more serious now. "Well, I guess you could call us rookies, but we have our advantages" she answered, nodding.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me