mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[ eiridi // 4 ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:12 pm

eiridi von ronchelle
      female | fe:3h oc | white dragonsign | feeling; bewildered/curious | tags; inspector gadget

the more inspector gadget spoke, the more intrigued eiridi grew. on one hand, his optimism was a breath of fresh air, which reminded eiridi somewhat of caspar back home. even with his cheerfulness, at least he was looking into the situation, if a bit hastily. there was no telling what or who else was in this tower, and it wasn't exactly a good thing for inspector gadget to be tearing about so hastily, even it was an "emergency". though one part of eiridi was slightly irked, another part of her couldn't blame him for wanting to know what was going on so soon, as she was just as curious as he was.
      but before she could chastise inspector gadget about it, a laser shot out from his fingertip, only to burn a perfect circle in the wall. eiridi found herself staring between the hole and inspector gadget, her face a mix of both curiosity and utter bewilderment. whatever that was, it surely wasn't magic like she was used to seeing dorothea or linhardt cast - this was something else entirely. just...what kind of world was inspector gadget from? but amidst her surprise, eiridi shook her head and finally stared out the hole, ears erect. from the opening, colored lights practically reflected on the ground, and the surrounding area was dark. as far as eiridi could see, there didn't appear to be any signs of life outside. even with that in mind, eiridi knew she and inspector gadget had to be cautious, as there was no telling what could potentially spring out and attack. with that in mind, she spared inspector gadget a brief glance before crouching down and crawling out of the opening.
      when eiridi emerged, what caught her attention first was the rather gorgeous aurora that shone in the sky. for a moment, she was in awe at the specatcle in the sky, until she remembered the task at hand. her head then turned to the opening, waiting for inspector gadget to emerge.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

Postby Wormgod » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:27 pm

Nick Valentine | Fallout 4 | Black Dragonsign | Tags:

Nick was having a terrible day. Yet again he woke from forced unconsciousness in a strange place. At least this time he wasn't in a pile of garbage, just on a stone floor.

But why was he here? While Nick could mimic sleep, he hadn’t willingly used that program in his entire life. Severe wounds have knocked him unconscious, but he wasn’t hurt, right? Nick ran a quick diagnostic and pulled up only the usual stream of errors and warnings he recognized—Warning skin puncture along ventral neck - 48% / Error C1, C4 misaligned / Warning! 100% skin loss on right hand / Error / Error / Error—but nothing new.

The detective stood and dusted his trenchcoat, faint blue light catching his eye. He looked up and saw a verbose message glowing on the wall. Nick instinctively stepped back as glowing usually meant severe radiation, but his internal Geiger counter wasn’t going off. The message faded, but returned as he stepped closer, “What in the...”

Nick read as fast as possible. Usually the synth slowed down his reading to appear more human, but he didn’t have time for that. He finished, then re-read it again at slightly slower (but still computer-level) speeds, as none of it made sense. Xioras? “Realm”? A lich—maybe they mean a ghoul? But what would magic and “Dragonsigns” be? Even the most tribal of people Nick met understood radiation. Nick knew of no tribe who claimed to use magic, even the ones who worshipped spirits and gods. And the most confusing part of this debacle was on his very skin, on the back of his left hand, which still had some skin: a glowing black mark. It didn’t appear in his diagnostics. He tried rubbing at it, but his hand didn’t feel any different. Nick stepped back from the wall again, and the mark faded at the same rate as the letters.

“Well isn’t this quite a pickle.” The detective mumbled. God, he needed a smoke bad. Too bad he couldn’t even feel it with his inorganic body. Whatever, the habitual movements will help. Nick lit up a cigarette and examined his environment.

He was in a round stone room. It was dark, dusty, and what little furniture it had was overturned and eaten by moths. The furniture was made of wood or cloth. The bookshelves were mostly bare, but a few books remained. Nick carefully picked one up and felt the materials: leather binding and vellum paper. Nick has never actually felt vellum but he knew it existed thanks to pre-War Nick’s memories. It was a writing material before mass-produced bleached paper was invented.

All of this pointed to the letter being real. Nick saw no metal, plastic, or any other modern material, and the vellum was too specific a material for someone to bother making just to convince some synth that he was in another world. No, this was actually...real.

Nick has no idea what to do with that revelation. Heck, he barely had any idea what to do with himself back in the Commonwealth! He mostly just went through the motions and tried to be a nice person. He supposed he could do that here, too.

Nick put his cigarette out on the wall, sighed, and walked to the only exit out of the room—a stairwell—and descended.
Last edited by Wormgod on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:52 pm

written in stardust wrote:"𝒮𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒,
LORULAE FAERUS
𝒮𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌."
───────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
[ dragonsign. white ] [ tagged. will | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. tower ]

─────Lorulae often used the element of surprise to her advantage, startling people into giving up information or simply throwing them off balance. She recognized the makings of surprise as they flickered across the man's face, his head snapping in her direction as he struggled to see through the dark. He answered her question rather guardedly, though she assumed he was honest. In truth, Lorulae never actually thought he was responsible. Her inquiry was meant to "break the ice", as the saying went, and to assess the temperament of this stranger who was presumably also stolen from his home.

─────A slight, coy, smile graced her features as the man repeated her question back at her, and she shook her head. "I'm afraid not. If I had done this, I would have had the decency to provide some lanterns." She could get by just fine without light--vampirism had its benefits as well as its drawbacks--but he didn't need to know that. "So, you too were taken from your world, given a 'dragonsign'," She lifted her hand, rubbing her thumb over the skin where the white symbol had previously been shining, "and given a nigh-impossible task to save a world you know nothing about?" Lorulae had recently come to the conclusion that this was actually happening, and a Daedric Prince was not involved. That last point was a relief, even if it meant that she would have to figure out a new way to leave this place.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:23 am

AuraDragoness wrote:Holly // Hawk Laguz // Fire Emblem (OC) // Female // Dragonsign: Red // Tags: N/A

Holly looked at her hand, the image on it and the writing on the wall had since vanished but the fact this place was another realm remained.

From what the message said, she was supposedly chosen to help stop a great evil in this land; fighting wasn't exactly new to her, but having the destiny and role of saving the world was. Briefly she wondered if this was how those back home had felt when they challenged a God and her disciples.

At least she supposedly wasn't the only one with this destiny, there were others, from realms and worlds of their own; if she could find them, then they would be valuable allies and, just maybe, have more of a clue as to what was going on.

It was then that she heard something, a voice? or maybe it was voices? Either way, she made her way out of the chamber and towards the sound; hopefully, they were friend and not foe.

Risk // Red Fox // OC // Male // Dragonsign: N/A // Tags: Nick Valentine

Looking into rooms had proven unsuccessful for him; many were the same as his had been, others unkempt and musty. He hadn't seen anyone so far, which was concerning given the message on the wall had mentioned others in the same scenario with him.

He still couldn't wrap his mind around the situation; liches and magic, back home they were merely parts of old fantasy stories and legends, yet everything here so far was definitely real.

His ears perked up at the sound of footsteps coming from the stairwell ahead and he stopped, waiting to see who they belonged to. Once the one in question appeared in his vision he noticed that they were bipedal and wearing clothes, yet they were definitely not Anthe'ra.

Instinctively, he focused his gaze on the stranger, awaiting the information his cybernetic eye relayed back to him. "Individual appears to be male; no life signs detected, possibly an android; Threat: Unknown."

Not the most helpful info, but it was at least something. He was familiar with androids given the technological era his home was in but to see one here, was rather odd as it was of no creature he'd ever seen.

Whoever this stranger was, they no doubt were in the same situation as him and, maybe they knew more about what was going on here.
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:49 am

Nick Valentine | Fallout 4 | Black Dragonsign | Tags: Risk

Nick descended the spiral stone staircase slowly and quietly, hand on his holster in case things got messy. He didn’t hear anything and it was so dark he could barely see. The whole aura of this place was unnerving, and it grated on him.

Nick reached the next floor. He briefly debated going into the rooms, but descoses against it. He wanted out of this dark, cold tower. He’s gladly take the wasteland over this, even if it’s full of deathclaws, or some weird magical wasteland he’s not familiar with. Nick was about to turn back to the staircase when a strange figure stepped into the room’s doorway.

It was a fox. Well, not quite. It looked like a fox, but bipedal and wearing clothes. It was wearing a jacket and jeans, and had a bionic arm of all things. The arm looked eerily familiar to some of the Institute’s “upgrades” for their human employees. While a bipedal fox would fit right in to a magical fantasy world like this place claimed to be, said vulpine certainly wouldn’t possess an arm to put Nick’s own to shame. That meant only one thing: this individual was transported here, just like he was.

Nick realized he’s been staring in shock at this poor guy (gal?) for an uncomfortably long time. Mentally admonishing himself, he took his hand off his hostler and a gave a little wave, “Uh, hello. I’m Nick Valentine, detective. Were you transported here, as well?” He introduced, hoping the fox could speak English.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me