Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby Timoria » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Silvia and Zapzapmon
Digimon
Female
Team Red
Tags; Izabella and Sqweeks, Tord

Silvia was happy to hear that they had read the letter. It meant that at least they could understand that she wouldn’t pose any harm. She didn’t want to scare them into attacking her. Silvia relaxed even more as the person hiding appeared from behind a pile of rubble. She tried to put on her most friendly smile and waved.

The girl who appeared seemed nice enough, though very wary, which was understandable. She looked like she already lived here as her clothes were a little dirty. Of course Silvia didn’t say anything about that. Instead she stared wide eyed at the little robot that had followed the person out into the open.

”I-it’s so cute...” was all Silvia could manage to say, having completely lost her train of thought. Zapzapmon looked back and forth between the little robot and Silvia then immediately spoke up.

”Right, she’s out of it. Welp my name is Zapzapmon, the strongest and coolest Digimon out there. This here,” he gestured to the still staring Silvia, ”is Silvia. She likes robots.” He only shrugged as he said this without any other explanation.

Suddenly the sound of popping snapped Silvia out of her trance. She looked towards the noise and almost jumped in surprise at the sight of some random guy standing there. She heard him say something before he just fell to the floor. She blinked in disbelief, looked back to the girl in the house and wasn’t really sure what to say. Zapzapmon was also just sitting there with an eyebrow raised in confusion as he looked at the guy on the ground.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Holo
Spice and Wolf
Female
Over 700
Team White
Tags; Wendy Carter

Holo kept walking down the street trying to keep herself from thinking too much about the situation. It may have been a bit childish to try to avoid the main problem like this but she did not care. She just wanted to find someone, anyone, to try to figure this out with. This place had a vibe that made her incredibly nervous. She was just starting to think it had been a bad idea wandering out here until she saw a girl walking towards her. If she tried hard enough her wolf eyes could make out the girl’s general look. She was quite a ways away and didn’t seemed armed from what Holo could see. However she did seem to be holding something red.

The girl stopped abruptly, she seemed to have noticed Holo. Her uncertainty probably meant she wasn’t going to attack, which was good. Holo considered a few negative possibilities but since she had not wandered too far Holo asumed they were probably on the same team. Even if they were not she seemed too timid to be much of a threat. Holo didn’t want to assume too much about her so the best thing to do was walk up to her and see for herself what the girl was like.

Holo did exactly that and sped up her pace just a little. She decided to but both hands in the air to show she wasn’t dangerous and was unarmed. If she was under estimated and this was an enemy it would be better for Holo anyway. As Holo was getting closer she could see that the girl looked quite skinny and had a distinct... scent about her. It reminded Holo of death which made her have serious doubts about approaching in the first place. Nevertheless, Holo kept walking towards the girl, though her guard was now raised and her ears pointed straight up, ready for anything.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Tord|Tags:Izabella and Sqweeks, Sylvia and Zapzapmon

Tord woke up after a few minutes with a small headache. “Whoa. Guys,” Tord said as he got up “I just has the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was stuck in a room, shot myself out of it, and got zapped by some alligator thing that was with a-“ He stopped his sentence when he saw Sylvia, Zapzapmon, Izabella, and Sqweeks int he room. “Oh boy. It’s real.” He said sarcastically. “I guess since it’s real though, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Tord. Who are you?” Tord asked, stretching his arm out to shake someone’s hand.
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:52 pm

- wilsonpercivalhiggsbury
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    male || 31 || black member || tags ;; open
    wilson was walking down the old halls of what seemed to be a building, or what was left of it, his awakening was tough, especially considering being in a new place put him back in square one when it came to trying to go back home, he probably wouldn't even go back home if he did escape, the would just go back to the world ruled by "Them", trying not to die as he searched for a way out.
    the thought itself made him sigh, but at least he could escape this place, and at least he had some sort of explanation for why he was there, at least whoever "x" was was kind enough to do that, actually, whoever the entity was, they actually were very kind, giving them supplies, an explanation, a chance. maxwell never bothered with that, even less charlie!
    he shook himself away from his thoughts, this was not the time, he should focus on his surroundings, though there wasn't much to look at, it was still interesting to try and imagine what even happened in the place they were in.
    his thoughts continued as he walked down the halls, the old wooden floor creaking with each one of his steps as he examined every knick knack he found.

- wendy carter
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    fem || 12 || white leader || tags ;; holo.
    wendy was a bit reluctant to continue approaching as soon as she could make out two canine-like ears on the person. she's had friends that have something related to animals, the only two were webber and woodie, but this was different, though yes, spiders were very unnerving, especially warrior spiders, she could still happily deal with webber, but a canine... that was different, that was worse, that was terrifying. but then again, they did seem pointed, so they could be one of a feline as well, which was much better than the first option.
    with this in mind, wendy began the approach what seemed to look like a young girl, maybe slightly older than her? she was unsure, but seeing how she was unarmed, it slightly encouraged her to continue, hiding abigail's flower close to her chest, just in case she needed her. the girl seemed to be getting closer, until they were both almost Infront of each other, making wendy take a slight step back as she examined the girl. "....why hello, it's nice to see someone else here." she hummed quietly as she did so, not wanting to take long with an introduction.
    note to self : disable your signature. also, hello there, don't mind this, I'm just really forgetful.i hope you're having a good day!
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:34 pm

((She does have a hood for her supersuit; sorry. ^^))

Phoebe and Sraif

Symbiote - White Team - Izuku

Symbiote took off their hood, quickly so not to block their vision for too long. Their hair pulled out of the ponytail that was supposed to hold it flat on her skull. They gave up and yanked it out. No point in hiding their identity any longer. The US government didn't exist on this planet.

They paused to look at the other person once more. He was addressing them, his voice and face betraying his age. This kid was a teen at best--well, as long as he was human. Symbiote waited for the wind to blow and took a deep breath. Sraif, with its ability to control Phoebe's unconscious actions, could detect pheromones in the air. Even without the ability to consciously smell them, humans reacted to their presence.

He is a male human...but there's something odd. A chemical imbalance. Phoebe tried to hide her frown. Most of the superheros and villians she met had a different chemical makeup than "normal" humans. With that knowledge and the kid's weird costume, it seems she stumbled upon yet another. While this kid seemed innocent enough, she had to keep her guard up.

The pair slipped into Symbiote again. Their body relaxed, then gave a slight smile, "Ah, yes, we were...taken for this 'game' too. And no, we are not the 'leader'."

Symbiote paused, then slowly walked forward. They stopped at ten feet, "But we are a member of team white, apparently. You are, too?"
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:36 pm

(Oof, I apologize for that. My bad)

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya
      ───────────────────────────────────
      15 Male BNHA White Team Tagged: Symbiote

Seeing her pull her own hood back, Izuku was able to make out the features of her face better than before. His original estimate on her age definitely was close. Her suit also made him wonder if she might be a hero of sorts or maybe even a villain. Both had costumes. Then again back home not everyone became a hero though 80 percent of society had a quirk. The thought of it only reminded him that he had fallen into the 20 percent that hadn't been born with one. He only had one now since All Might needed someone to inherit One for All and believed he was the perfect candidate. Yet again his mind was drifting off topic. Even if she did have a power, he doubted that she was from the same world he had come from. If she was she definitely wasn't from Japan given that far too many people recognized him from the U.A competition.

Shaking his head slightly, he tried to get himself to focus back on topic at hand. His mind tried to draw in the information she was providing him with. So she was not the leader, but she was apart of the white team. While his brain was processing it all, he noticed that she had gotten even closer to him and he felt himself tense up a little out of habit though once she stopped again his body eased up. "I am part of the white team as well," he confirmed with a small nod of his head. "I guess that means we'll be working together through this whole thing." He knew his statement wasn't entirely true. The letter had mentioned that they didn't need to work with their teams. They could always go rogue though it was recommended they did. This woman could always follow that path if she wished. Even if that ultimately was her choice, he felt that he should introduce himself.

Moving closer to her, he stopped when he was at a comfortable distance away. Only a few feet separated them now. Parting his lips, he spoke up once again, "I am Izuku Midoriya. Feel free to call me by either or by Deku. Whatever is easiest for you to remember." Though Izuku was his given first name it wasn't uncommon for him to only go by Midoriya. As for Deku, it had been the name Bakugou had called him since they were kids, though it wasn't until recently that Uraraka had changed the meaning of it to him and he took it on as his temporary hero name. It was probably the name he was least used to going by but if it was going to be his hero name in the future he'd have to get used to it eventually. Sticking his hand out to her after a moment, Izuku allowed a grin to quickly appear.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three

Postby guar » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Izabella & Sqweeks - Team Red - Tag; Silvia and Zapzapmon, Tord

Izabella spent a while staring at the odd crocodile creature, unsure what to make of it, until the woman spoke. Cute. That was most definitely about Sqweeks, but then the crocodile spoke, introducing itself as Zapzapmon and the lady with him as Silvia, prompting a thoughtful nod from the girl while she was making a mental note of the names. She later noticed how the one called Silvia was continuing to stare at Sqweeks - he had decided to shuffle behind Izabella, visibly uncomfortable as he emitted a string of unsure noises, almost like a broken radio but with a far lower pitch. "It's okay, buddy." She murmured comforting words to the robot, her voice surprisingly warm compared to how she was speaking earlier and her expression lightened to a smile, kneeling down to rub the top of the autobot's head. Then she remembered they had company.
      Clearing her throat, her attention switched back over to Zapzapmon and Silvia, "I'm called Izabella, average human, and this little guy here is Sqweeks." She patted Sqweeks' head as she stood up once more, "He's not able to transform, but I'm working on that, trying to fix him," - she cast a sharp look over at the bot beside her - "but he's a little baby and doesn't like behaving for me when I'm working on him." More sounds from Sqweeks, followed by Izabella chuckling as she looked at Zapzapmon and Silvia once more.
      She would have continued speaking if it wasn't for the gunshots and the newcomer appearing, but then promptly falling to the ground, not even finishing what he was saying. She shared the confused glance with Silvia, equally confused until the man finally woke up, beginning to speak again and introducing himself as Tord. Tord. That was an odd name. She shook her head and looked at his hand with distrust before taking it and shaking it, "Er...I'm Izabella. This is Sqweeks." She nodded to the autobot who had quickly escaped to hide behind some rubble.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 am

Claus / The Masked Man
      ───────────────────────────────────
      13 Male Mother 3 Red Team Tagged: Open

He waited for what felt like eternity before he rose to his feet. He had expected that his team would haven been in the same house, but it seemed that his thinking had been flawed in some manner. That wasn't a first. Scoffing at the thought, Claus wrinkled his nose as he walked toward the door. Was he actually ready to see what this place had in store? He doubted it, but it seemed that he didn't have any choice. Whatever ruin awaited him outside would surely stir up the Masked Man. Destruction was one of his favorite things. It was hard to keep him down in a situation like this, but the boy had to be strong. He just couldn't let the whole thing get to him. Easier said that done. Anyone from back home would say that about him. He never held back his snappy temper and it would only become worse in this place. It was awful. If he had to actually rely on the Masked Man to get him out of this place he knew a few people would die in his tracks. His hands had already been stained before. The Masked Man had killed many when Porky had been in power and he had to hold that burden with him. Could he bare the burden of getting more blood on them?

Holding his hands up, he stared at them for a moment before a soft growl escaped his throat. No. He couldn't let that side of him run rampant. He had to keep it under control and use his abilities to keep himself save. In this state he may have not been train like the Masked Man, but he had more powers at his disposal and they weren't necessarily lethal when used properly. This may be some game that he was supposed to kill in, but he refused to believe that it was the only answer. Maybe if he stayed away from the others they wouldn't be in harms way. The entire red team would be safe then. He couldn't say the same for the others. Surely he was bound to encounter at least someone in this place.

Stepping out of the house, Claus took in the ruin that surrounded him. It was worse than what had happened on Nowhere Islands. This truly was a dying world. In a way it reminded him of how Lucas described what the world looked like when the Dark Dragon was recreating it all. He had no memories of such given that he had technically died before then. It was only thanks to Lucas' strong desire to have him revived that the Dragon gave him this second chance yet cursed him with the stupid bracelet that held the Masked Man. Grunting softly, he pushed the thought off as he began to wander away from house he had begun in. He had no idea what he was doing but he continued on nonetheless.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:13 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix

Azura rolled her eyes, and shoved her dagger into its sheath. "No, of course not you dope. We're part of the same team." Although she was used to working alone, or at least without trust in her teammates or partner, she still didn't see the point in killing people who might help her.

Auzzie looked down at Rizzix. She hated how the other woman always seemed to be mocking her, a laughing tone seemingly always in her voice. The female placed her hand on her hip, annoyance clear on her face. "So are we going to go find the other members of our team? Or are we just going to stand around here forever?" Her purple ears were flat against her head.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. open

Borean stopped, staring at the ruined street in awe and horror. The street looked horrible, in almost complete rubble. The houses along the street were all in ruins and destroyed. Reese felt a tickle burning behind his eyes, and he quickly blinked away the tears. Feeling pity for a planet that wasn't even his own had no point. But he couldn't stop imagining his own home planet crumbling like this, seeing his home rot and age, his small town run-down abandoned. Reese shook his head slightly, trying to clear his thoughts. He paused, taking a moment to build up enough courage to step off the small porch, and onto the street.

Reese walked along the destroyed street, stepped over small cracks, and hopping over larger ones. He occasionally had to go around some strange metal contraptions with wheels. Most had open doors, and looked rusted, like they'd been there awhile. The boy looked for signs of life, but had no hope of finding such, other than his teammates.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn

Jayla watched the other girl make her way over, and she stepped out completely from behind the door. The girl looked slightly intimidating, but she had a friendly expression. Jay had met many people like that, who were intimidating by necessity. Although she had no idea of the other girl's situation, she still felt comforted by the fact that the girl had a soft-looking yellow creature.

Jay nodded in response to the girl's question. "Yes I am. I'm Jayla, or Jay." She suddenly wondered if this was someone who might choose to go it alone, someone from another team, or even someone from this planet. Is she going to fight me? Jay squeezed her hand into a fist, drawing moisture from the air. Ice crystals formed in her fist, the coolness calming her nerves.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:22 am

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura
    "Yes, I suppose we'd better," Rizzix said, her tone making it abundantly clear that she didn't really care. "Safety in numbers and all that. Ooh, do you think there might be nonhumans here? That would be wonderful, It's always nice to have a diverse subject pool. Of course, I'd have to get materials first, and in a place like this a decent workshop would be hard to come by...." The mage continued mumbling to herself as she headed to the door, absentmindedly checking the connections on her glove. Already, the notion of escape had been forgotten in the face of new innovations. Who knew what technologies this new world possessed? Even better, nobody was around to keep them from her. She could hoard up a bunch of stuff, take it back home, and push her craft even further forwards. Not even the Firemind himself would be able to ignore her then.

Pushing open the door, Rizzix stepped out into a hallway that was as poorly maintained as the room she'd awoken in. "No wonder this place is a dump," she said, examining a section of broken walls. "They made everything out of wood. A goblin with a match could have destroyed this place."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:55 am

Silvia and Zapzapmon
Digimon
Female
Team Red
Tags; Izabella and Sqweeks, Tord

Silvia May well have died when she heard the little robot making sounds. Not to mention it had the perfect name, Sqweeks, Silvia wanted to just scoop it up and hug it with all her might. She thought better of this since it did seem a little timid. Zapzapmon was also giving her a look that said she needed to stop being a weirdo.

Now however, there was this guy, who was apparently named Tord, talking to them as if he hadn’t just fainted. Silvia was completely attentive to the situation now and tried to regain her thoughts before she responded. ”Oh, I’m Silvia, this is Zapzapmon,” she said while Zapzapmon raised a hand as he was introduced. He seemed to be staring at Tord with a look of suspicion in his eyes.

Silvia wasn’t sure what to make of the guy. He seemed nice enough even if his hairstyle was kinda weird. Silvia was surprised when the girl they had just met took his hand and shook it. She was called Izabella, but Silvia wasn’t sure since she hadn’t really been paying attention.

Meanwhile Zapzapmon had been quietly looking over Tord and judging basically everything about him. He didn’t say anything at all the whole time, which was out of character. He basically just sat there, eyes squinted in suspicion. Silvia realized they had probably both come off as very rude people with all the staring they were doing.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Holo
Spice and Wolf
Female
Over 700
Team White
Tags; Wendy Carter

Holo was happy to see that the girl was not very bothered about holo’s ears and tail as she approached. Holo still kept her guard up but made a friendly smile at the girl despite that. Holo could see that the girl was still very young, at least for human standards. However she looked like she had been through quite a bit. Now that they were closer Holo could see how malnourished the girl was and how beaten up she looked. Holo didn’t want to admit it but the girl’s overall vibe was quite creepy as well. She may have been one of the last survivors of this place or her original world was just as bad.

Either way the proud Holo wouldn’t let a little creepiness get in her way. She cleared her throat and responded, ”Indeed it is very nice to meet you. I am Holo, the Wisewolf of Yoitsu, and of the white team. May I ask where you hail from?” As Holo finished she held out a hand of greeting without taking a step forward. She didn’t even flinch as she recited her title. It may have been a little arrogant to call herself wise but it never bothered her. Right now she just wanted to know if this girl was an ally or not.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me