Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

Postby Saxhleel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:04 am

oh my gosh I love Ral!!
Im usually an Argonian main myself but someones got to play the elf with the superiority complex.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Accepted. We can start now,
So about the timeline, so your character who is dragon born has died. It doesn't matter when they died, they all come from different timelines. But due to being Dragon born you go to Sovengarde. So this roleplay takes place in Sovngarde but this is definitely after Alduin's death. Your character might have witnessed the battle depending when they died but the current timeline is a couple years after his death.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 am

whos gonna start? .o.)
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:25 am

Yzabel The Fair / Nord/Breton / 20 / Tags: Open

The sounds of fallen heros echoed throughout the great hall, booming in her head and causing her a headache. She rested her head on her arms with a mead tanker in hand, Why do I have to be here? Im not supposed to be here.. This is all Yzabel thought of, her eyes opened weakley and vaguely seeing the outline of heros dancing and celebrating with food and mead in hand and she sighed sadly. Yzabel was one of the more recent arrivals , though Sovengarde opens its doors to many, Yzabel was one of the more memorable people to walk through Sovengarde's gate, for she was dragon born and didnt even realize it. She doesnt know exactly how she died, just that she felt her soul ripped and shredded from her body, then a dark haze like a black fog drifted across your face. Then a bright light of many hues and colors welcomed her. She cried for many months, saden by the thought of her leaving the people she sought to protect, since she once was the thane of Windhelm.

Daniela Stormnbow / Nord / 23 / Tags: Open

Daniela gripped the whale bone bridge as she sat down right at the edge and looked into the foggy abyss below. This abyss wasnt like the usual dark emptiness one might normally encounter, this one was a warm welcoming feeling, almost like it beckoned her to jump. Staring into the abyss for sometime, her deep focus was lost at the sound of Tsun's deep voice, welcoming what looked like a fallen soldier. Daniela often helps greet heros with Tsun, since shes been here in Sovengarde for so long. She gives the soldier a warm smile as he passes her on the bone bridge, then focused her eyes to Tsun, who already had his back to her waiting to greet another fallen hero.

Look within yourself, what do you see?
MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:56 am

x
    ● ◯ G A L A I E N
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─────────────────────────
      [ dunmer ] dragonborn [ location ] hall of valor [ tagged ] open

The hum of conversation and laughter and music had become very much the background of Galaien's life after three hundred years of it, he didn't hate it here, there was no denying that sovngarde had ethereal beauty and never knowing a days hunger or cold was pleasant, if only a little boring. But there was a distinct lack of adventure here, not to mention nearly no books to read, any that could be found he'd snapped up and hoarded long ago. Yes, by far the only downside was the finality of it all, he didn't feel he'd earned this reward yet, there had been so much left to do in Tamriel, so many things he didn't know. He tried not to let it get to him, but it had long since turned him bitter.

His ruby eyes moved over the hall from his seat on a small table by the wall, his fingers nursing a bottle of mead, in truth he much preferred the sweet teas and wines of his home province but mead would do, it tickled his sweet tooth well enough. There wasn't much gossip here, but he still very much liked to people watch. Tugging the fur cloak about his shoulders a little closer to his neck and face he kept the chill off as he watched.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 pm

Harlow
I had felt the awakening of my soul. I immediately thought I was going to be ripping into multiple peices. I praised all of the gods and goddesses. I wonder which place in the after Life I was going to. I soon could hear triumphant heroes laughing and yelling. I knew it could only be once place. Soverngarde... My wife could be here. She was a believer of soverngarde. So maybe I could find her... But if not. Ill have to live here alone as a homosexual dragon born.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 am

(( @Sazhleel galaien can always go and pick at Yzabel, im sure he'll find her quite amusing ;)
@Yuri if your character hasnt gone passed the bridge yet you can always interact with my character Daniela? She often greets the fallen heroes with Tsun)))

MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 pm

(Oo sounds good)
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:12 am

Runs-In-Chains - The gate - Young - Tag; Harlow

The first thing that filled her warped vision was white and green, The colours were all over and stained her green orbs like good wine on a white cloth. Rubbing her eyes felt like lifting thousands of pounds, her whole body stiff and tense, but why? The more she rubbed her eyes the more she saw, and the more she saw the move her breath was stolen away into the infinite atmosphere. Where was she? Had she taken a wrong turn on the road? Perhaps the blizzard had taken her to an unknown land, far from this one she disgruntledly traversed. Ral lifted her body off the ground, her scaly fingers dancing between the grass. No snow. In fact, this was no place she had heard or seen. It was a land that a person like M'aiq would tell about while getting drunk. A drink. That's what she needed right now, to get drunk. Her eyes drifted to the other fellow who seemed to be stuck in this strange land with her and the Argonian stumbled over to him, her tail becoming an obstacle as she tripped on it with nearly every step. "Y-you!" Her ragged voice mangled to yellow out. "Where are we?" When she reached the man Ral slammed her hand on his shoulder for stability, her body still heavy and weak.
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:35 am

MadMoxxi wrote:
Yzabel The Fair / Nord/Breton / 20 / Tags: Open

The sounds of fallen heros echoed throughout the great hall, booming in her head and causing her a headache. She rested her head on her arms with a mead tanker in hand, Why do I have to be here? Im not supposed to be here.. This is all Yzabel thought of, her eyes opened weakley and vaguely seeing the outline of heros dancing and celebrating with food and mead in hand and she sighed sadly. Yzabel was one of the more recent arrivals , though Sovengarde opens its doors to many, Yzabel was one of the more memorable people to walk through Sovengarde's gate, for she was dragon born and didnt even realize it. She doesnt know exactly how she died, just that she felt her soul ripped and shredded from her body, then a dark haze like a black fog drifted across your face. Then a bright light of many hues and colors welcomed her. She cried for many months, saden by the thought of her leaving the people she sought to protect, since she once was the thane of Windhelm.

Daniela Stormbow / Nord / 23 / Tags: Harlow, Runs in Chains

Daniela dangled her feet over the warm abyss, watching them as they hanged, the sound of panic made her loose her focus. She tilted her head back abit to try to see who was in front Tsun, and since his build is like a mountain she almost fell backwards on the bridge just to see. Leaning on her elbow she watch as apanicked argonian grab Tsun, and what looked like a nord behind herUh oh, not good..Daniela knew that Tsun was never a 'hands on' kind of guy, knowing this she pushed her body up and dusted herself off before going over to Tsun and the panicky fallen heroes. Tsun glared down at the argonian female with his large arms crossed and before he could scold the panicked female, Daniela stepped in as fast as she could. She put a hand on Tsuns back and smiled at him gently but sternly pushing him back away from the newcomers, signalling him to back off a bit and let her greet. Daniela turned her smile to the panicked argonaian, "Its ok, calm down now." She said warmly resting her hand on the heroes shoulder. "Welcome to Sovengarde." Danilea said moving her hand towards the hall of valor, and hoping her kind gesture has calmed this frighten hero.

MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me