Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:43 am

Scott pretended to be a shark, because he was a weirdo. He'd go under with a little fin and then splash up. It was fun. He was pretty sure at some point he startled Dakota.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 am

Novaquill wrote:Scott pretended to be a shark, because he was a weirdo. He'd go under with a little fin and then splash up. It was fun. He was pretty sure at some point he startled Dakota.

Dakota yelped and jumped backwards having just come up for air. He swam backwards trying to catch his breath, looking around for the source of the splashing, if it was another kid he'd help, but if it was anything else he was out of there. He coughed up some water that he'd accidentally inhaled.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:14 am

Buffy had been patrolling nearby when she sensed a vampire. She headed towards the beach and saw Scott. "Wow a vampire that actually walks in sunlight. Now I've seen everything." She looked at Scott before making the first move with a punch, her fist aimed at his stomach.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:52 am

"HEY OW!!" he breathed. "All I did was pretend to be a shark. It's not like I ate anybody, though. Why'd you do that?!" he kept up his act pretending to be normal, especially important in front of two slayers.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 pm

"Wow your a very good actor, for a vampire." Buffy said. She didn't trust Scott, even though he never tried to harm her. That didn't mean he wouldn't. Buffy couldn't let her guard down. "But I'm not buying the act." She added as she delivered a spinning kick to his jaw.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Dakota swam to the shore before he ran over to his mother and hid behind her.

"B calm down, look around we're around normal people, They probably have no idea what's going on or why you're wailing on the guy. We need to grab him and get outta here." Faith told the other Slayer, slightly worried.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 pm

"Your right, Faith. "Okay let's go. Act like we are all friends" Buffy said with a fake smile at Scott. She grabbed his wrist ready to twist it if he didn't cooperate. What was a vampire doing at the beach anyway? Probably looking for his next victim.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Ember1989 wrote:"Your right, Faith. "Okay let's go. Act like we are all friends" Buffy said with a fake smile at Scott. She grabbed his wrist ready to twist it if he didn't cooperate. What was a vampire doing at the beach anyway? Probably looking for his next victim.

Dakota looked at the Vampire, he didn't know for sure but if it was him, the Vampire didn't hurt him, it only startled him. "Mom, he didn't hurt me, when we were swimming, I know he could've but he didn't." He insisted.

Faith listened to her son then looked at Scott tilting her head curiously.

((Buffy doesn't know Dakota or that Faith has a kid period, K...Like Scott didn't.))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:21 pm

"so what if I'm a vampire, who said I can't mess around on the beach and not hurt anyone? Shouldn't I have that right?" he felt stupid saying this but anything to get him from getting slayed by the slayer. "I would think you know your fair share of good vampires that also used animal blood instead of whatever's in him." Points at Dakota, with his free hand.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 pm

"You drink animal blood." Buffy wasn't sure if she believed him so she kept her guard up. If she wasn't a slayer she might actually think this vampire was boyfriend material. But right now she was shocked by what Scott said. "Well if you are a good vampire, I'd trust you to deal with the bad ones at the beach. But I dunno. What do you think, Faith? Can we trust him? I mean he hasn't done anything to hurt anyone...yet. Like he said he could have hurt that kid and he didn't. A bad vampire wouldn't even think. They just attack and feed."
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me