Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Vanha|Female|Twi'lek|Tagged; Thirteen

Something streaked through the sky and landed near her, making her jump. She frowned, turning towards it.
"Hello?" she called. ""Who's there?" She moved closer, only to see a block of carbonite. She frowned, leaning over it. There was a woman frozen inside.
'What's this?' she wondered. Checking the readout, she raised an eyebrow in supprise
"She's alive," she muttered. Quickly pressing the buttons to release her, she stepped back, waiting for her to wake. Having no idea how long the woman had been frozen, she didn't know how long it would take for her to wake fully.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | πŸ”¬ | 🦊 |
✟ |

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:55 pm

(I don't format posts... Sorry. I'm so unprofessional. |D )

Aukso was shivering. Hiding in an alley near the rubble of the Temple, he breathed raggedly in fear. Tripp, his mechanical lizard pet, flicked her tongue in and out front his shoulder.
They were all dead... His master, his best friend...msqueezing his golden eyes shut to stop the tears, he curled into a miserable ball.
Suddenly he heard a loud crash,mans, unsheathing his saber, went to take a look, still trembling and covered in soot.
------------β–½
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------β–³
------------β–½
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------β–³
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    "Sir, she was just doing what she felt was necessary to maintain her cover."
    "The Dark Council sees her as a threat, Keeper. Until they say otherwise, we have to so this. I don't like it either, but better one agent than the whole of imperial intelligence. I'm sorry about this, Cipher.

The Minister of Intelligence's last words echoed through Thirteen's head as she collapsed to the ground, coughing as she expelled excess carbonite gas from her lungs. The world around her was black, her limbs felt like they had turned to rubber, she could barely remember anything beyond those last few sentences, a handful of names, and her training, even her true name was lost to her.
    You're not alone. You have hibernation sickness, but you can still hear. Who set you free?
    A voice, in her head. It made some good points. Who set her free? Where was she? The ground beneath her didn't feel like the cold, smooth floor of the Citadel, had she been stolen? "Wh..." Thirteen tried to speak, but it seemed that even that was beyond her at the moment. She took a moment to collect herself, then tried again, her voice still weak and shaky. "Where...am...I?" She asked, not bothering to hide her Imperial accent. If they'd stolen her, then they probably already knew who she was, and anyway, she wasn't even sure she had the strength to put on any of her premade facades.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Britta Twi
19 / Female / Zabrak / Padawan

Britta decided that until she found a Resistance member, she should try and contact the temple to see if there was anyone there still alive. She felt a pang of guilt for taking off, but after the group she'd been with was killed, she had a bit of a hard time thinking straight. Perhaps from here she could guide anyone left. She went into a bar near the docks and found a transmitter in the back. Some people gave her some odd looks, but she ignored them. This was supposed to be a safe place. She punched in the code for the Temple and sent out the signal, hoping that the transmitters in the Temple were still working and that someone would hear them going off. Surely the Temple communications still wouldn't be jammed anymore.
"Hello?" she said, "Is there anyone out there?"
β•‘
β•‘
Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Vanha|Female|Twi'lek|fifteen|Tagged; Thirteen

She looked at the woman in front of her, weak and coughing.
"You're amid the ruins of the Jedi temple," she said, crouching down beside the woman. "My name is Vanha Ruwan. I am -
was a Padawan here." Her mind was full of questions she wanted to ask, but she didn't want to confuse the stranger, who seemed confused enough already.

(What planet is the temple on?)
"An eye for an eye

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| 🐦| 🐺 | πŸ”¬ | 🦊 |
✟ |

Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:23 pm

(I know the old one was on Coruscant, but I'm not sure if this is the same one.)
Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    You're recovering well, but not fast enough. You cannot let them know who you are.

Once again, The voice was right. Her conditioning had paid off, any normal person would doubtless be on the verge of death, but the meager strength she'd regained wouldn't be anywhere near enough to hold of a Jedi, even a padawan. She wasn't sure how she'd made it all the way to Coruscant, but at this point she was just relieved that Vanha hadn't recognized her accent yet. Still, she needed to find a way out of here, preferably as soon as her eyesight returned. In the meantime, maybe she could exploit the Padawan's kindness. "Can't... see," Thirteen said, levering herself onto her hands and knees, feeling around weakly for her weapons that had unfrozen next to her. "Hibernation... sickness... Help..." Her hand found the handle of one of her vibroknives just as the rest of her strength left her, and she collapsed again, unable to even close her hands around the weapon.

InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Vanha|Female|fifteen|Twi'lek|Tagged; Thirteen

She didn't know what to do, having never been in a situation like this. Staring helplessly at the woman in front of her, she frowned.
"What can I do?" she asked. She bent down and helped the other woman to a sitting position. "How long have you been in there?" she asked, uncertain if she would have the strength to answer.
"An eye for an eye

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| 🐦| 🐺 | πŸ”¬ | 🦊 |
✟ |

Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:30 pm

(I honestly have no clue where the new Order might be, but I can do some research and try to figure that out.)
β•‘
β•‘
Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Aukso whirled around, kicking up a cloud of dust. He has a Zabrak woman standing near him. Lifting his golden saber, he weakly shouted "who are you?" before coughing from the grit.
So much for a scare tactic.
------------β–½
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------β–³
------------β–½
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------β–³
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:53 pm

(I think it might be Yavin 4. There was one eventually established on Coruscant, but according to the EU, Yavin 4 was the first.)

Britta Twi
19 / Female / Zabrak / Padawan

Britta fiddled with the transmitter's controls some more, thinking she heard something on the other side, but there was a lot of interference. Finally she was able to boost the signal and send the transmission through. Finally she could see an image of the room in the temple where the main transmitter was, and before long the image focused in on a boy wielding a lightsaber. Her heart jumped in her chest. A survivor.
"Can you hear me?" she asked, "This is Britta Twi calling from D'Qar. I'm a Padawan too. Are you alright?"
It was obvious the boy was scared and on edge, but hopefully he was at least safe for now. If he had made it, perhaps others had as well. She began racking her brain for a solution to this problem. She would have to find the Resistance and get them to send a ship to Yavin 4 to pick the survivors up. She was sure they would help, but first she needed to see how many people have survived.
β•‘
β•‘
Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me