✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✘ WE WILL REMAIN ✘ |Superhuman RP|Multi-Fandom

Postby inkerbelle. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 pm

(Accepted! Alright guys, we may start. A good time to start would be after school hours, I won't be active (and others as well) during that time.)
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
xxxshe/her • artist • eh writer • procrastinator
xxxxxxxxxxx(profile pic drawn by me!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtumblr insta
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S u b d u e » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:34 pm

((Lol okay I can be on at school but kkkk))
((Ethan goes by stitches never call him Ethan. Lol))
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Crow - Moss
Adult - Ace
He / They
click images for credits
S u b d u e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 am

(Alright c: I'm just going to add another character):
(

DAMIAN WAYNE/ ROBIN

Name?- "Call me Robin; My name is actually Damian, though only call me that when i'm off duty."

Personality/Description?- "Well, for most of my childhood, I was being raised and trained by my grandfather. Unfortunately, he's... not with us anymore. Mother sent me to be mentored by the one and only Batman. He really ticks me off sometimes... especially his friend Dick Grayson... They both tell me I have to work on controlling my anger... I guess I can see where they're coming from...

What do you look like?- "People have told me I look like my father; of course I just roll my eyes and scoff. I have green eyes, and black hair. Don't think I'm too young to kick your butt, I was trained by the best."

What are your strengths/Abilities?- "I am glorious with a sword. It's what I mastered in, But of course Batman has to come around and ruin the fun. He tells me to resort to hand-to-hand combat as a last option, and to use some of the devices he gave me for emergencies. Sometimes I just do it freestyle, and like to mix it up.
Relationships?- "Well... Batman is my father... ssh! He told me not to tell anyone yet, so don't tell!"

Anything else?- Damian Wayne belongs to the DC fandom (Hero).

(I feel like I have too many characters, so I think I might make Terra a secondary character of mine. She will still be here, but she will only appear under request or when she is needed.)
Last edited by inkerbelle. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S u b d u e » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:30 am

((ROBINNNNNN))
Crow - Moss
Adult - Ace
He / They
click images for credits
S u b d u e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:43 am

(Bump)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S u b d u e » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:09 pm

((silver we are both playing 4 XD))
Crow - Moss
Adult - Ace
He / They
click images for credits
S u b d u e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Name?-BeastBoy
Personality/Description?-In the series, Beast Boy plays the role of the lighthearted jokester of the group, He is playful, energetic, and often immature. When the other Titans are focused on important details he is usually the first to break in with a preposterous suggestion or an unnecessary joke. Due to this, others sometimes view him as immature, thickheaded, and cumbersome. However, he continually proves invaluable with his kindness, quick-thinking, and battle prowess. Although he jokes most of the time, Beast Boy can be serious when he wants to be.

What do you look like?-Picture up top

What are your strengths/Abilities?-Animal Shapeshifting: Beast Boy can transform his body into any known animal on Earth, past and present. Beast Boy can always revert back to his human form at any time of his choosing, or shift into numerous animal froms in rapid succession. Beast Boy is incapable of speech in animal form unless he takes the form of an animal that can talk, such as a parrot, and his "natural" green coloring remains the same in any form, making him easily recognizable. He seems to possess a degree of heightened senses in his default human form, having hearing sensitive enough to detect a stealthily approaching enemy.

Relationships?(Can be a sibling, parent or a love interest | Optional)- Mark Logan (father, deceased)
Marie Logan (mother, deceased) Raven (possible love interest)
Terra (former love interest)
Cyborg (best friend)

Anything else? Beast Boy's parents, Mark and Marie Logan, were geneticists that would travel the jungles of the world to study their wildlife. Beast Boy was brought up in the jungles of Brazil, Africa, India, and several other places. The Logans particularly became interested in a rare species of green monkeys, but the day they finally found them, something terrible happened. Beast Boy was bitten by a one of the monkey's and contracted a serious illness called Sakutia. To save him, his parents attempted to cure him with a new serum, which bestowed him with his shape-changing abilities. As a side effect, his skin, hair, and eyes turned green. Later in his life Beast Boy's parents died in a boating accident. After they died, Beast Boy, was interested in a super hero team called the Doom Patrol and was determined to join them. He broke into their headquarters and was treated as an intruder, but his efforts to escape capture impressed them, thus earning his membership on the team.

◤ ▼ ▾ xxxxxxx ▾ ▼ ◥

┌───────────────────┐

molo hater of labels lover of irony
────────────────────────────────
greetings and salutations, my curious viewer i
am but a humble writer and artist, who enjoys
psychology, nature and story-telling. if you
ever desire of a new shiny signature, or just
need someone to talk to, feel free to reach out

────────────────────────────────
xx TH x x artfight x x partner in crime

└───────────────────┘

◣ ▴ xxxxxxxxxxx ▴ ◢
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 pm

(Hi Bonnie)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:13 pm

(Accepted!
I'm sorry I haven't posted, I've been working on a huge school project. I've been dedicating all of my time to sculpting as well as painting. I'm now finishished it, so I have some more time on my hands.)
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm

(Its fine I understand Silverrose)
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me