Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Username: InfectedHau
Name: Za'ji
Race: Khajiit
Personality: Za'ji has an uncharacteristically jovial personality for an assassin. She likes to play pranks on her allies and victims alike, and she'll often make jokes at the most inopportune of moments- in the middle of combat, for instance. She can be serious when she wants to, and when she feels it's necessary, but she doesn't see much point in being stone-faced all the time. Za'ji doesn't really do much for strategy, but she is a master tactician, able to analyze any potential battlefield and use all available resources to her advantage. She's also a master infiltrator, able to talk or climb her way into or out of almost anywhere.
History (optional): Za'ji was born to a group of traveling khajiit merchants. She witnessed firsthand the scorn and disdain showed her race by the various human races, an observation which came to a head after a group of Stormcloak soldiers razed the caravan's camp outside Windhelm, claiming that the traders had stolen from people in the city. That was the first time Za'ji ever took a life. Even to this day, she recalls with fondness the strangely comforting warmth of the soldier's blood as it sprayed from his slashed throat. Unfortunately, the rest of the caravan was killed in the struggle, and the Khajiit wandered the icy mountains alone, with only her father's dagger for company, until an old redguard man found her, half dead, stretched out on a rock, desperately trying to soak up the few rays of sun that were her only source of warmth. This man took pity on her, taking her to his home and raising her as his own daughter for many years. During that time, he trained her in the art of the silent kill, in the ability to move undetected through any terrain, and, most importantly, the art of fetching and archery. When she could effortlessly take down deer with nought but her claws, the man finally revealed himself as a member of the Dark Brotherhood. He told her that he had taken her in in the hopes that she would join the assassin's guild, becoming his family in all but blood, and she gladly accepted. Her adoptive father has passed, but she still carries on her work in his name, always carrying the bow he had made for her on her back.
Description or picture: Za'ji is of average height, with a thin, willowy build. Dark brown fur covers her body, with the fur on top of her head braided and hanging down to her shoulders. The ends of her braids, as well as the upper edges of her ears, are adorned with gold rings. She wears the standard Dark Brotherhood armor, augmented with a series of black and red pouches at her waist, where she also keeps her twin daedric daggers. An Ebony bow is usually kept slung across her back, along with a quiver of arrows.
Fighting Style: Za'ji fights from the shadows, preferring daggers and bows over larger, clunkier weapons. She also has a few weak spells at her conmand, but she rarely uses them.
Weakness: She's as good as dead if anyone sees her. She also has a deep hatred for the Nords, and she finds it hard to trust them, unless they are part of the Brotherhood, and she has a deep-seated fear of freezing to death, so she can't go to cold places without her nerves being wound tighter than a bowstring. Ice magic, naturally, makes her break down entirely.
Occupation (If any): Assassin, Dark Brotherhood.
House (If any): None, she lives in the Sanctuary.
Children (If any): None
Crush or Significant Other: None yet.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:46 am

Username: Syo Tunes
Name: Katarine Bloodmouth
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Nord, will be vampire later
Personality: Katarina is both cold hearted and bitter. She normally very quite but is very stubborn however if someone can come to love her she's much nicer. She enjoys killing and is very good at it making her one of the most feared assassins in the Dark Brotherhood. Katarina also hopes to become a mother someday.
History (optional):Katarina was born to a noble family. Many came from all walks of life to see her stunning beauty. Men showered her with jewelry, riches and even blood, but she never took interest in them nor was she allowed to. After her mother died, her father swore he would only marry the woman who's beauty surpasses his wife's, but that was only one woman, his daughter Katarina. On the night before the day he would marry his daughter, Katarina went into his chambers with plans to kill him, however a Dark Brotherhood Vampire got there before she did. Finally freed from her father's control, Katarina set out for a life of her own. She came across the same Vampire that killed her father, saving his life from a beastly creature. He had told her about the Dark Brotherhood and she followed him to the assassins guild where she joined and became one of the top assassins, as well as the Listener....
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor): Katarina is a nord woman of average height with bright green eyes and vibe rent red hair the goes down to her waist. She has a slender build with medium sized breasts and narrowed hips. While in the Sanctuary or working or just traveling, Katarina wears a full set of Ancient Shrouded Armor, whenever she's in a town or city of duty, she wears a simple green dress with leather boots and a silver necklace with an amethyst gem in it that she never takes off.
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic): Katarina like to make things quick and clean, but she can hold her own in any fight, she uses twin Orcish daggers and nothing else, she has yet to fine any better daggers.
Weakness: Katarina has a weakness for children and is very much scared of werewolves
Occupation (If any): Dark Brotherhood, Listener
House (If any): None yet, she stays in the Sanctuary
Children (If any): None but she hopes for some
Crush or Significant Other (If any): none yet, Zach later

Username: Syo Tunes
Name: Za'zah Raikahr
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Khajiit
Personality: Za'zah is very free spirited and happy go lucky. He hardly ever gets angry and often makes jokes and is an excellent thief and hunter. He has a keen sense of smell, hearing and sight making him very hard to sneak up on.
History (optional): He was born into a Khajiit merchant and left when he was about 12 years old and started stealing. When he was 18 Za'zah took up hunting and became a very well know hunter that sells his furs and meat to merchants before he robs them blind. When he turned 20 he saw that it was time for him to find a wife and raise a family, he's been looking for a female Khajiit ever since.
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor): Za'zah wears a full set of leather armor without the helmet. He has white fur with black spots that makes him look like a snow leopard. He has claw scared over his left eye and several gold rings on his ears. He's very muscular but not to buff.
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic): HIs fighting style is very balanced out he's very good from attack with his Hunting Bow and any arrows he can find but he's also very skilled at close combat and uses a Daedric Greatsword.
Weakness: He has a weakness for crying woman and hates the cold
Occupation (If any): Hunter/Thief
House (If any): None, he moves from inn to inn
Crush or Significant Other (If any): Any Khajiit female
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Username: Airship Pirate
Name: Close allies call him Gale, as it is short for Nightingale, but normal people- mostly beggars- refer to him only by his title, the Prince of Thieves, or simply The Thief.
Age: He has the agility of an able young man, but no one knows his real age. Those who know of him assume he is in his early to mid twenties.
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Imperial, though he may become a vampire later. (If your character wants to turn him into one, by all means.)
Personality: Quiet, aloof, but not without a sense of humor, Gale takes it upon himself to keep the Thieves Guild famous, and honed to a sharp, thieving point. He does this the only way he knows how; by stealing rare and expensive items. The word of mouth does the rest for him. He getting hostile towards people who try to remove his mask, forcibly or no, but otherwise is very gentlemanly for a thief, giving most of the gold he's earned through his heists to the poor and downtrodden, or buying food for the orphans on the streets. He truly has a gentle soul, but most people see him only as a Nightingale.
History (optional): As a nightingale, he took the rite to have his name stricken from the minds of almost everybody. It's a lonely job, being a nightingale, as no one whom you've met remembers you after you become one. Due to his frequent thefts that keep getting more daring, the symbol he represents, rather than himself, has gained infamy. So much so, that the beggars of Riften dubbed him the Prince of Thieves. He has learned to help people he cares about remember him, but now he's been sucked into the Dragon Crisis, and must make a stand alongside some of Skyrim's more....law-abiding folk.
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor): His armor is what most people see of him, and not any farther. He will, however, remove his mask in the presence of those he can trust, and what lies beneath is a surprisingly young imperial, given his record. He has wavy brown hair, a considerably pale complexion due to how long he wears the mask, and piercing blue eyes. No scars or facial hair, as it would only further identify him if he were unmasked.
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic): Quick, evading tactics that disorient rather than damage. Using stealth and the environment, he fights dirty, such as tossing dirt or ash into an opponents eye or something similar. He carries a small hand cross-bow just in case, the darts dipped in a sleeping agent, but he rarely uses it.
Weakness: If caught by an enemy, he won't stand much of a chance. He's built for stealth and evasions, not for taking hits.
Occupation (If any):
House (If any): He rests his head in Nightingale Hall. But that doesn't exist, as far as everyone else is concerned. When in travel, he sleeps on rooftops or in the trees, as inns are too dangerous for him to enter. Someone might recognize his armor.
Crush or Significant Other (If any): None
Other: He trusts very few people with his identity. Zachariah, the one who inducted him into the Nightingales, is the only one he feels he can trust as of the moment, but that may change. Also, Gale is pansexual
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:19 pm

{Goodness, everyone is accepted and the list is updated. Please tell me if I got anything wrong. <3}

mooo wrote:
    Zachariah sighed, rubbing his temples after having had a conversation with a particularly difficult client. He had honestly felt like turning her into ash with a Fireball spell the entire time she spoke, but forced himself to resist the urge. Murder wasn't good for business - he had learned that the hard way, of course, after having fed on and then killing a stupid client many, many years ago. Well, at least, murder was not good for business in the case of the Thieves' Guild, because slaughter also happened to be a part-time job of his, considering he was one of the Dark Brotherhood's many assassins.

Zach was about to head into the Cistern when he spotted an Argonian (Auguseethus) heading towards Mistveil Keep. Narrowing his eyes, he noticed that the Argonian was a member of the Penitus Oculatus. 'Of course,' he thought, slightly irritated. 'I haven't seen one of those guys in awhile ... '

Auguseethus adjusted his armour one last time and frowned thoughtfully at the man who was staring at him before heading into Mistveil keep. He made a mental note to interview this man later then went about his business with the yarl and her household.

Surprisingly not to much later, August exited the keep and headed towards the inn for a drink that he believed he had earned. Despite being short, his work at Mistveil keep had been quite frustrating and confusing. Riften was wrought with secrets and corruption.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Za'zah arrived into Riften after another good hunt. Carrying his furs into town, the young hunter looked around with a smile. "Wonder where I could sell these?" He said.

Katarina walked down the filthy roads of Riften in her green dress. Her red hair flowed behind her as she walked. Several men were hitting on her as she walked by. Maybe Katarina would see that vampire Zach.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 pm

As the Argonian moved towards the tower, a pair of yellow eyes followed his progress from the roof of a nearby tree. These eyes belonged to Za'ji, who had just finished a contract in Riften and was hanging around to gauge its successfulness. The Penitus Oculatus had taken an interest, which was good. The Dark Brotherhood had been in hiding for far too long, it was time for the empire to know that they were still open for business. The kill had been simple enough, a single ebony arrow in the back of some merchant. The important part was the scrap of parchment tied to the arrow's shaft. It also wasn't anything special, just a black handprint with the words "We're Back" written underneath it, but the connotations were far more. The lack of public outcry meant her work hadn't been discovered yet, but that too was just fine. It gave her more time to hide. Climbing on silent feet to the other side of the roof, the assassin dropped down into the alleyway opposite. A few moments later, a young khajiit girl in an olive green dress with rings in her hair walked out of the alley, heading for the inn. A scream came from the street behind her, and she smiled. It sounded like someone had just found her message.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Za'zah bursted into the local inn. "I'm here!" He said with a big smile on his fury cat face. "Drinks all around." He said putting his things down and grabbed a cup of alcohol.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Zachariah shook his head as the Argonian entered Mistveil Keep and turned away from him, about to head into the secret entranceway to the Cistern. However, he stopped in his tracks when he spotted Katarina. He wolf-whistled loud enough for her to hear and walked over, ignoring the looks of distaste from the other men attempting to flirt with her. "Well, well ... Didn't expect to see you here, Kat. Can't say that I'm not pleased to see you, though," he smirked, reddish eyes glinting and his fangs poking out just barely from his upper lip.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:44 pm

"How many times have I told you not to call me Kat Zachariah?" Katarina said stopping. "Normally I wouldn't be in this smelly city if I wasn't here for something." Katarina said. Classic Katarina, cold as always even though she was pleased to see him.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 pm

"Hmmm. Good question - I believe I've lost count," Zachariah responded, a smug grin plastered on his face. "Oh? So, you came here because you wanted to see me? That warms my heart," he said, one eyebrow raised, voice thick with sarcasm. He was clad in his Guildmaster's armor - causing him to get a ton of bad looks from the guards - since he had only just finished up some business involving them, and was itching to change into something a bit more comfortable. However, that could wait, as at the moment he was more keen on showing Katarina around, seeing as she didn't visit Riften often.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me