Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom| 5 other' slots left!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Postby Reiji » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:25 pm

I want to kill everyone! find the world!
Full name - Monokuma
Fandom - Danganronpa
Age - Unknown
Gender - Male
Backstory - Pupupu
Personality - Monokuma's personality is divided to two- his white side or 'nice side' is usually cute,innocent or even patronising,He will also be polite and usually kind. And then, his black side is malicious,evil and cruel. Sometime, its a mix of both side.

Other - Hope this is fine?
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom|open! Limited spots

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:59 am

Accepted-will add when I'm actually awake.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:04 am

Foalan glanced around the forest, she had always loved places like these, forests, as they reminded her of the place she grew up at. Though she was also wondering where she was, this place didn't seem familiar. Foalan then started to wander through the forest.

Deryn had awoken in this forest, not knowing where she was. This place didn't seem like Austria and it defiantly wasn't Great Britain, so where was she? Was this a forest of fabricated trees and beasts, most likely not. Then with a sigh, she also started to wander through the forest.

France had woke up in this strange forest, he defiantly knew that this place wasn't on the land he was personified after and that was probably the only real thing he knew about the forest. France then looked around for a moment and started to wonder if his fellow nations were here too.

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 am

Name
Spyro(human version)

Fandom
Spyro the dragon series

Personality
Spyro is known for being courageous, headstrong, eager and arrogant. He has an immutable sense of heroism, friendliness, and has a fiery personality. He has little concern for his own safety and can be irresponsible at times, being extremely curious and hardly ever cautious, which could get him into trouble. Spyro gets into lots of mischief and is known to be cocky, a trait that can lead to his downfall.

History
He fought Space cows, died in honey a few times, fought a short wanna be unicorns,and stuff

Power
Fire breath
Ice breath
electric breath
Earth breath
bubble breath
horn charge
flame horn charge
flying

Crush/lover
none/TBA
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:30 am

Monokuma
    Monokuma wakes up on a tree, he remember sleeping the pose he is in right now but he is sleeping on a comfy bed and not a thick branch high from the ground. He looked around, he can't use his power yet- he just woke up, he needs to recharge by walking. He jumped down a branch and saw the other branch is thin, it won't support his weight "Hello…? Can you hear me?" He say, shouting for anyone.
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester Boys » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:03 am

I want to find the world!
Full name: Darkness
Fandom: Fnaf
Gender (all are welcome): Female
Backstory: WIP
Personality: Quiet, short tempered, sensitive xD
Other: Nope
━━━━━ᴘɪᴄᴋs━━
sʜᴏᴛɢᴜɴ━━━━
━━━sʜᴜᴛs ʜɪs
ImagexxxxxImage

Hello! My name is
Winchester Boys
but call me Wolf
or Soul, I'm
FTM Trans
and my school is being
very supportive of
my decision. I'm into
roleplaying,music,
drawing and
gaming!
I'm into alot of
fandoms
and its
weird XD

My fandoms are
Undertale,
Supernatural,
League of Legends,
Youtubers,
Darkside,
Furries (sorta)
and a whole bunch
others I can't
think of.
I have alot of OC's but
my main ones
are Blake, Jayce,
Bones, Xaiver
and Ty

Winchester Boys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:10 am

Ori woke up, staring around at the tall trees around her. How in the world did I get here? All I remember was falling asleep in the battle arena at school... she thought, standing up. "Well, I suppose I'll have to explore." she decided, before walked off to find something... or maybe someone. ((OPEN))
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 am

As France looked around the forest , he heard someone shouting. The person or creature was had shouted something, though France could barely hear it. The French man then walked towards the person or creature shouting.

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝you can't take the trick out the trickster❞ ~

Postby yeet. » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:45 am

A R C H A N G E L G A B R I E L
      Gabriel after being discovered as an archangel wrote:❝Gabriel, okay? They call me Gabriel.[...] I skipped out of Heaven, had a face transplant, carved out my own little corner of the world...[...] I love my father, my brothers—love them. But watching them turn on each other? Tear at each other's throats? I couldn't bear it, okay?! So I left.❞

B A S I C A L L Y
      name ;; Gabriel
      alias ;; The Trickster, Loki, God of Mischief.
      age ;; Older than creation, so says the mighty wiki.
      gender ;; Male
      species ;; Archangel, Trickster and a Pagan slash Norse God.
      fandom ;; Supernatural
      original or canon ;; Canon
      summary ;; Gabriel, also known as Loki or The Trickster, is one of the four archangels created by God. He is the youngest of the archangels seen on the show so far, but still very powerful. Gabriel is very compassionate towards his family. Although he was the very first celestial to be seen on the show, he was the last archangel to be revealed. When his older brothers, Michael and Lucifer, turned on each other and began fighting one another, he couldn't bear it, retreating to Earth as an escape. According to Gabriel, The Apocalypse was an issue he had to cope with on a daily basis. Gabriel loved both his father and brothers, but he was unable to choose sides between Michael and Lucifer, so he left Heaven and "skipped out" to Earth. He describes his experience at obtaining a vessel as having a "face transplant." After that, he went under "witness protection" and he began posing as a trickster, a Pagan god named Loki. Gabriel made quite a name for himself among other Pagan gods, and was in fact known as the famous Norse god, Loki. As Loki he killed people across the world that he deemed to be ****s, though some he spared to spread the word, and eventually encountered Sam and Dean who foiled his plans on more than one occasion and discovered his true identity. Once Gabriel was exposed he eventually aided Sam and Dean in stopping the Apocalypse by telling them the secret of the Cage door, but along the way was "killed" by Lucifer. Though he reveals himself before Castiel in the plan to stop Metatron, it is unclear as to whether it is really him.

O N T H E O U T S I D E
      eyes ;; Brown, but in certain lighting they seem green.
      hair ;; Dark brown.
      height ;; 5' 8" (173 cm)
      weight ;; N/A
      body modifications ;; N/A
      extra information ;; Despite Gabriel appearing to look like a normal human being, he is in fact simply possessing the man. He doesn't actually look like how he is portrayed as that is just a normal, everyday human who was destined to be the Archangel's vessel. Gabriel has a true form, but if he was to exit his vessel and reveal this true form, it would be chaotic as all who lay eyes on the true form of let alone just an angel their eyes will burn out of their skull and they will die, so you can imagine the damage that an Archangel's true form will cause. Also, his voice isn't his own, it is - once again - his vessel's voice, if he was to speak in his true voice it would be worse than a simple angel speaking, which will render all around him deaf, burst their eardrums, make their ears bleed, and ultimately kill them.

O N T H E I N S I D E
      personality ;; As the Trickster, Gabriel behaved in a mischievous manner, enjoying his games. He embraced a hedonistic lifestyle, including the "sweet tooth" for which that type of demi-god was known. Even after revealing himself to be an angel, he still used misdirection to achieve his goals and to protect himself. He is often sarcastic. Gabriel's manner is the most human of any of the angels, perhaps because of his long sojourn on earth, and he has an appreciation of what humans can achieve. Nothing is known of his vessel, though the pagan gods' familiarity with it indicates Gabriel has possessed him for a long time, possibly centuries.
      history ;; One of the four archangels, Gabriel lives in Heaven until Michael and Lucifer's constant fighting over the creation of humanity causes him to seek refuge on Earth. He takes an unnamed vessel and hides as a trickster, embracing the lifestyle of a demi-god and meting out "just desserts" to those he felt deserved punishment. During his time on Earth he becomes a friend to some the real pagan gods he encounters; they know him as Loki.
      He first encounters Dean and Sam Winchester in his guise as the Trickster. He antagonizes them from afar during their investigation, and survives their attempt on his life. A year later the Trickster traps them both in a time loop where Dean dies every Tuesday in different ways; he is trying to teach Sam that Dean cannot be saved from his deal, and to show him that Dean is his weakness, and his enemies will use this to manipulate him.
      It is nearly two years later that Gabriel traps the brothers in an alternate reality made of TV shows, so that they will "learn to play their roles"; he insists that they fulfil their destinies as the vessels for Michael and Lucifer. Sam and Dean start to suspect that the Trickster is more than he appears to be, and when they trap him in a ring of burning holy oil, Gabriel reveals himself. He claims that he does not support either Michael or Lucifer, and that he only wants the fighting to end.
      Later he sides with the Winchesters and confronts Lucifer. His older brother stabs him with his own archangel sword, but he is able to leave a message for Sam and Dean on how to use the rings of Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to open Lucifer's Cage in order to capture him.

in lore ;;Lore portrays Gabriel in a variety of classes and ranks. In some religious books, he is described as an angel while others cast him as an archangel. In either case he serves as a messenger of God, particularly delivering prophecies and visions to prophets. His name (גַּבְרִיאֵל, Gavri'el) means the "Strength of God". He first appears in the Book of Daniel, delivering explanations of Daniel's visions. In the Gospel of Luke Gabriel foretold the births of both John the Baptist and of Jesus. Christians of the Catholic traditions refer to him as Saint Gabriel the Archangel. Islam believes that Gabriel ( also called Jibrīl or Jibrail) was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the chief of the four favored angels and the spirit of truth. He is called the created Holy Spirit (Islam) that spoke to Muhammad, which is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit of God in Christianity who is revered as God Himself. In Rabbinic traditions Gabriel is one of the four sarei ha-panim, high angels that stand at the Throne of Glory, with Gabriel standing at the left hand of God. He is the angel of revelation, a role he fills in Christian and Islamic traditions also, as well as the Prince of Fire (I Enoch; Dev. R. 5). The color red is linked to Gabriel, signifying he is a manifestation of God’s Judgment (Sitre Torah, Zohar 1:99a), he is also listed among the six angels of death; his role is to function as the messenger of death for kings. Gabriel is also mentioned in Bahá'í Faith texts, specifically in Bahá'u'lláh's mystical work Seven Valleys. In Enoch 10:13 Gabriel was the one who instigated wars among the Giants (the children of the Watchers), as God commended him to "Let them perish under mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs." While Enoch 40:9 states that Gabriel presides over "all that is powerful." According to the Biblical verses which specifically refer to him, Gabriel is likened to a mortal male, but is sometimes portrayed as androgynous or female, as in some New Age beliefs or contemporary art imagery.

C A P A B L E O F
      powers ;; Despite being the youngest Archangel created by God, Gabriel has nigh-omnipotent power, and is one of the most powerful beings in existence. He originally appeared to the Winchester brothers as a Trickster. Before they knew he was an Archangel, Sam called him "one of the most powerful creatures we've ever met." Both Castiel and Sam have said that Gabriel is much more powerful than a Trickster, too powerful to be one in fact. Despite this impressive power, Gabriel is still younger and weaker than Michael and Lucifer and possibly Raphael, but there is no evidence to substantiate this. He has been in the same vessel for at least three years, likely thousands of years owing to the Pagan Deities familiarity with this vessel, and has not yet begun to decay like Lucifer did, so it is assumed that he found his one and only 'true vessel'. As an archangel, Gabriel has nigh-omnipotent powers. All of the powers he has demonstrated on the show are listed below;;
      Immortality, Angelic Possession, Invulnerability, Super Strength, Shapeshifting, Teleportation. Telepathy, Empathy, Advanced Telekinesis, Cosmic Awareness, Chronokinesis, Reality Warping, Conjuration, Self-Duplication, Apporting, Pyrokinesis, Super senses

weaknesses ;; Archangel Blades - Archangel blades can harm and kill Gabriel. Holy Oil - Gabriel can be trapped in a loop of holy fire and passing through the flames will kill him and his vessel. God - Being his creator, God can kill Gabriel. Death - Of course, Death can kill anything he wants to kill, including Gabriel. Other Archangels - Being the youngest he is notably the weakest, though this barely can count as Raphael is dead and the others are trapped in Hell. Leviathans - They are able to eat his vessel, furthermore eating him as they are the first and upmost powerful creatures God created, but they're now locked in Purgatory.
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 am

Shinichi looked at his surroundings, taking in every little detail unaware he had stumbled apon another person, sitting up in a tree, His head turned upward to see a teen, looking down at Shinichi.
Last edited by doktor monty on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me