Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures ° Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures °

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:42 am

{ OMG HIII!!!!! Well we can start once I get back home...in like...an hour or more
█░
█░
█░
█░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noven., » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 am

{{ Are the school rules meant to be broken? :3
Noven.,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:15 am

{ of course they are }
█░
█░
█░
█░
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 am

::Hello There, Im::

::Name::
- Carlisle Xavier Marie.
I know what kind of name that is for a girl right? Don't ask me, ask my parents. I'm not quite sure what it means, though I really like it. I love the uniqueness, for it goes great with my personality!
::Nick Name::
- Xav, or Carl
I know it's weird. Call me Carl or Xav. I know they sound like guys names, but it dosn't really matter to me. I'm a natural tomboy at heart so I like them. Though please for the love of god do NOT call me Carlie. Call me Carlie and I will promptly punch you in the face after that.
::Age::
I'm 17 years old, no more and no less. Though there has to be a few days somewhere in there that are off. I'm also a Junior at the high school
::Gender::
-Female
Yeah, I know I don't look like one. Just trust me on this alright?
::Grade::

::And This is How People See and Hear Me::

::Height::
-6'2
I know I'm a tall lady. That came upon me in middle school. I went on a growth spurt. Don't judge.
::Weight::
-128 pounds.
'Yeah, i know. I'm tall and skinnny, but I really don't care. Someone once called me anorexic...You really don't want to know what happened to him."
::Eyes::
- Blue-green
"A strange combination of blue and green. The green came form my mother, but I have no idea where the blue came from, and neither does my family, because no one on either side has blue eyes. I guess it's a bit of an odd trait. Then again I am odd.'
::Skin Tone::
- Tan
"well, considering I lived in a place where it was really hot, really dry and everything, I've got a tan."
::Hair::
- Regular hair color blonde. Dyed hair color light pink.
"I hated my other color. Blonde just made me look like an idiot. So I dyed it pink. No, not pink that would make you puke. I mean a light pink that mixed in with my blonde hair, so it looks pretty good. I've never tried anything else for right now."
::Accent::
- Australian.
"I lived in Australia for most of my life, and I just moved to america 2 years ago. My accent still lingers, and I really don't want it to go away."
::Overall::
- Carlisle is a tall length of 6'2 and 128 pounds. This is strange, considering how light she is, and NO she is not anorexic. She simply does not eat much. She has short boyish hair that is cropped over her head, and she dyed it light pink in order to mix it in well with her blonde hair. She has a natural bump to her chest, which is awkward considering most of her body is straight and her chest well, sticks out. She has a very tan complexion from living in Australia for so long, and she still has the accent, which she has refused to get rid of. Over all, she doesn;t care about her looks; she likes who she is and won't change it for anyone. Her reptilian features include her blue eyes with reptile pupils, and her teeth are unnaturally jagged and pointed.

::This is My Family::

::Parents::
-Anna and Patrick Marie.
"My mother died giving birth to me, so right now it's just me and my father. I don't remember much of my mother, but I can't help but miss her."
::Siblings::
-Only child.
"Considering my mother died giving birth to me, and my father never wanting to marry anyone else, it would appear as if I am an only child."

::Pets::
- none.
' I have no pets. I like being alone by myself, where I can be alone. Having a pet in all honesty reminds me too much of my mother. Like her, they would die before I could have a good relationship with them. So therefore, no pets for me.'

::And This Is What I Do::

::Sports::
- "I don't compete in much sports and events, but when it comes down ot it, I am an excellant swimmer. Living in Australia where there are crocodiles in almost every lake and billabong, you kinda have to depend on fast reflexes, otherwise you're dead meat.'
::Musical Instruments::
-I play the guitar. It's not that great of an instrument I know, but it calms me down when i'm in one of my "rages" as my dad lightly puts it."
::Hobbies::
- My hobbies are: Archery, songwriting, drawing and playing guitar at home. I know, doesn't sound like much but I like all my hobbies. Got a problem with it? Talk to me.

::What So Many Don’t Know::

Species: Part Crocodile

::Crush::
- None.
"yeah, you think someone like me will find someone?'
::Relationships::
- once
"Yeah, I had one boyfriend. he was nice. And then he went and cheated on me with some chick who turned out to be my best friend. Screw them I say."
::Sexual Orientation::
- Bi.
"Look, just because I'm Bi, doesn't mean I will hit on my best friends. I've heard that so many times it gets on my nerves. You people are so judgemental! Yeesh!
::Likes::
- swimming
- Drawing
- writing
- being alone
- singing
- playing guitar
- hanging out with my dad
- reptiles
- surfing

::Dislikes::
- preppy people
- bad grades
- disappointment
- being with crowds or one too many people
- people who diss me

[color=#BFBFFF]::History::

- Carlisle's life was never that easy. Her mother died giving birth to her, leaving her alone with her father. Most of the other family members that should have been in her life were gone, leaving her broke father to raise a wayward daughter. Carlisle loved Australia, being with the wild animals and being on her own most of the time seeing as her father had to run a zoo. Being free had its advantages and disadvantages; she never fit in with most of her classmates during school, and was a loner. Moving to America had its disadvantages also. Most of her beloved animals remained in the zoo back at Australia, and she had to stay in a apartment that restricted her artistic creativity. She didn't want to lose the accent though, and kept it through the 2 years. She has never felt welcome in school, and tends to keep to herself. She doesn't want anyone to know her, because she's scared that they will hurt her like the one person who hurt her a long long time ago..

::How People Understand Me::

::Personality::
- Carlisle is a confusing person. One moment she can be cold and uncaring, the next she can be sweet and kind. All in all though, Carlisle is one of those people who don't take things for granted. She hates bullies, and is a brave, kind soul who will stand up for what she believes in. She will defend those who are in the shadows, and will not take any crap from those who annoy her or make fun of her and or others. Of course she hates preppy people; those people get under her nerves, and she has had to move to a few different places because she has gotten into quite a few fights. Another bad thing about Carlisle is that she is blunt. She is cruely honest, even in the worst of positions. She doesn't like to lie though, which explains it. All in all though, Carlisle is one of those people who you want to get to know some more, even if she pushes you away constantly, time and time again. She is irresistable in her mysterious ways. A well and full blown Mystery.

- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:46 am

{ ACCETPEDDDDDDD }
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 am

(TANK YOU~! XD)
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am

{ YOU'RE WELCOME YAY! Okay i think one of my friends is going to join...and i might make a guy...but if i make a guy...what should he be? }
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am

(....a vampire? or a succubus? Or a demon? XD)
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am

{ Lol a succubus. Just lol hahhaa. Demon sounds good...maybe just a guy who can control ice }
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 am

(XD i like them don't judge. COOL~! XD)
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me