๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[ โ โ™” // otherworldly & vaguely threatening ] โ”โ” post 004

Postby `kosmic » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:22 pm

xxx( โ™› ) โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐€๐Š๐€๐–๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. pro-hero, U.A teacher& LOC. the camp & TAGS. kaiji & WORD COUNT. 780
      xxit wasn't until the pro-hero had received an alert of sorts from her crystal ball that the conversation between her and tetsuya was cut short. pressing her lips together in a thin line, the woman held her hand out, a teal-colored crystal ball suddenly appear and hovered above her palm. it faintly flashed, michiko being the only one who could see the images within it unless she wanted otherwise. michiko being michiko had set her crystal ball up to warn her of any unauthorized people within the camp boundaries, which is precisely why she had found out about last night. the only problem is it that wasn't always working the way she would've liked, which is how she found out too late about last night. she would never forgive herself for that. as faulty as it could be, it appeared to be functioning well now, her crimson eyes scanning over the image of some thick bushes somewhere in the camp. she had to really peer in to find what she was looking for: an older male hiding within the bushes, seemingly spying on the U.A. students and staff. another villain, perhaps? either way, she couldn't risk it. "if you'll excuse me, tetsuya. something's come up," she spoke before whisking the ball away, it disappearing immediately. she didn't feel the threat was large enough to ask for help, so she didn't. readjusting her blazer, she gave a final smile, "i'll see you at the dance, yeah? oh, and thank you for the information," she said before finally walking past the male teacher. she hoped she didn't sound frantic or strange, wishing to handle this by herself to avoid drawing attention. after the events from last thing, the last thing she wanted to do was cause a panic within the camp.

xxquietly, the woman made her way toward the area she knew he would be. hopefully, he wouldn't realize that she knew about his location and run off before she could get a hold of him. glancing around, she noted that most the students in the area were distracted with their friends, good. hopefully none of them would notice her dragging out some guy from the bushes, but she also didn't want to seem suspicious by asking the students to go somewhere else. it was a tricky situation but she would deal with whatever came forth from it. the only logical thing was that he was another villain, staking some students to kidnap or something. hadn't they gotten enough from last night? were they really that risky to show up the following morning? what exactly did these villains have planned? they never made any sense and it drove her insane. there was still the pressing question of: why did they return the kidnapped students, seemingly unharmed? was there something much more darker at stake, perhaps? she hated even thinking about it but she had to as a hero, she had to think about the worst case scenarios. which is precisely why she wished to talk with both students that were kidnapped last night, just to make sure they were truly okay. michiko would likely wait until the following day, with the whole dance coming up tonight. the last thing she wanted to do was ruin the student's mood with talking about the incident.

xxstopping near some of the bushes, michiko turned away and placed her hands on her hips. she figured she would until he got closer and then confront him. there was the possibility of him already noticing her, but she hoped not. her ruby eyes remained focused in front of her, mostly scanning the few students who were far too distracted to note her sudden presence. it wasn't long after that a new scent flooded her nose and a faint noise came from the bushes, causing her to press her pink lips together. she felt her fingers tighten on her hips, really wishing this guy wasn't dangerous or anything. maybe she should've brought tetsuya? oh well, it was too late now. "I know you're there," she then spoke up, her voice low for only him to hear and she kept her eyes forward. she found herself glancing over her shoulder briefly before continuing, "just come out now and i'll make this as easy as possible for the two of us," her voice stern yet soft as she spoke to him. if she was lucky, this guy would obey her wishes and this could end easily. or, he could go the hard way - she didn't care either way. she hasn't had a fight in awhile so wouldn't entirely mind if he decided to attack, but again, that would draw attention so.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby Ice_The_Random » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:48 am

Kohaku
Age:14|M|Class:1-B|Quirk:FireBurst|Tags:Yukiko(Briefly);Open|Location:Training field;Yukiko's cabin|

The two siblings continued their playful banter for a bit before the energetic ginger stood up, brushing off his clothes and smirking to his sister.
"Well sis, I'm going to explore the rest of camp. Maybe I'll take a nap," he stated, before turning and practically bounding away.
He wandered around the main part, before entering his sister's cabin, flopping on the couch with a huff and pulling out his phone to play an mmo. His amber tinted optics focused solely on the game as he battled enemies.

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Kohaku;Kaede(Briefly);Open| Location:Camp|
Sighing as her brother bounded off, the white haired teen stood as well, also brushing off her dark jeans before heading towards camp itself. Yukiko rolled her eyes as she saw her motorcycle near the bus. Heading towards the staff cabin, she quickly located her grandmother for the keys.
"I take it you didn't want to take your car, grandmother?" she asked, earning a laugh from the older fox quirk holder.
"No, but I also figured you would appreciate the chance to not take a bus back home," Kaede stated, tossing the keys to her granddaughter, who caught them with ease, "If you go for a ride, I'll let them know you did so."
Yukiko's golden eyes lit up before she nodded.
"Yes grandmother," she replied, her tail wagging a bit at the prospect of a quick extersion on her motorcycle.
The fox eared teen wandered back to her bike, smiling to herself as she quickly wandered back to her cabin, throwing her spare helmet at her brother, who yelped a bit in surprise.
"I'm going out for a bit, " she said, "You can stay and do whatever you want, Grandmother gave me the go ahead."
Kohaku merely nodded, going back to his game as his sister dashed to grab her wallet and phone before going back to her motorcycle. Setting her phone and wallet in the compartment in front of her seat, Yukiko put her helmet on, turning the black bike on before riding off down the road a few miles. Smiling as she did a u-turn in a turnoff point, she brought the bike up to a higher speed to get back to camp. Laughing as she entered the camp again, she stopped back beside the bus, shutting off the motor before removing her helmet again. Her white hair was ruffled slightly from the helmet and wind, her ear fur slightly puffy before she smoothed it.
"Never gets old," she laughed to herself, proceeding to replace her phone and wallet into her pocket, along with her keys before leaning on her motorcycle to watch her fellow students.

Kaede
Age:60|F|Job:Guidance Counselor|Quirk:Fox|Location:|Tags:Yukiko(briefly); Open|
After her white-haired granddaughter wandered off, the auburn haired woman gave a chuckle.
"Yukiko, what are we going to do with you?" she mused to herself, before resuming to drink her green tea. She watched the other staff wander about, as well as students, "I hope everyone is in better spirits today after what happened yesterday," she added to herself, "Such a bad thing to happen before the school year even begins. Let's hope no one took it too harshly."

Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:open|Location: back alley near downtown|Other:Currently going undercover|

Jumping a bit as her phone rang, the brown haired young woman let out a sigh as she saw that it was her boss.
"Yea?" she asked, her voice quiet to keep things as private as she could.
"Oh good, you picked up this time," her boss replied, his voice grating on her ears as she rolled her eyes, "Since you aren't doing anything, I have a plan for your ungrateful self."
Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Aiode sighed.
"What is it?" she asked, already regretting whatever it was she would have to do.
"We needs someone on the inside of the league to see who is in charge or what their quirks are," he replied, "I figured we could use you since you are barely known and expendable."
Naomi closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose before sighing again.
"Am I going to get paid this time?" she asked, her tone quiet, yet careful.
"If you survive, we'll talk about it, just get to work and make sure not the mess this up," she heard the man reply before he hung up.
Leting out a sigh, she stood before coming down from the fire escape. Her grey-blue eyes scanned around before she wandered about the back alleys, kicking a few trashcans to let out her frustration.
"Explendable my a**," she scoffed, "Like he cares if I succeed or not. He'll take all the dang glory anyway. Selfish jerk, making me basically survive like a homeless person."
Letting out a low growl from the back of her throat, she used her sharpened nails to leave a few marks on a brick wall. All she could do now was wander around and act wreckless as it was. Maybe she would be picked up by a villain who would buy her bad girl act, though it was her default act to begin with. Huffing again, she took her katana from her back, slashing at anything non-living in the alley. Last thing she needed was an angry cat or dog coming after her today, when she already felt like she was being thrown to the wolves.The music on her headphones blasted in her ears, seeming to bring her a sense of numbness as she continued to destroy someone elses property.
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ๐š’๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š.โž

Postby divinity. » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:37 am

( ๅคช้™ฝ )xxโ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl yoshiro x]

indentshe hummed contently at his small short story. she knew that was all she was probably gonna get out of his anyways. she didn't bother asking about it more. "i wonder how that's like," she mumbled, placing her hands behind her back. she hummed a small tune. when haru was smaller she didn't really have a concept of wealth. she didn't know that people were flourishing with money while others struggled to even buy food for the next day. she didn't grasp that concept when she was younger. she felt as if every family was the same. the older she got the more she started realizing she was wrong. very wrong. while she didn't care too much about her class or her wealth, haru payed attention to more important things while aiding her family in trying to get through. it was also another reason haru wanted to become a pro hero. while she does want to help and rescue others haru is well aware how much money pro-heroes make. so she hoped her income would help her family get through their struggle. "i wouldn't call it boring. if anything i find it interesting! we're pretty different so hearing about the opposite is always cool," she chimed bumping his arm playfully. haru thought she was a lost cause when she thought she would never manifest her quirk. she thought her dreams of being a hero had shattered in front of her. after a few years haru liked looking back at it and laughing. sometimes she still thinks she's a lost cause but she keeps that to herself. glancing at the taller boy, "i think your little story is cool," she commented before looking straight ahead paying attention. she let both of them have a small moment of silence as haru tended to her thoughts. "usually people have their own reasons on why they act a certain way. sometimes they distance themselves thinking being around others is pointless, sometimes they've been through too much to be sad about it," she said with a wide smile. haru had her fair share of sad moments and depressed periods in her life but she decides to force optimism on herself (although she's naturally an optimist).
          indent"i don't really like being alone. i've been alone far too long most of my life to actually want to be alone. i like being around people and interacting with them and making sure they're not lonely. even though i do like being around people, i love being around close friends," she added on. she didn't have a lot of close friends. haru only had people she's talked to before and maybe distant friends- nothing too bizarre. "i don't have a lot of those though. my overly energetic personality scares people off sometimes. i don't blame them! sometimes the quiet can be nice," she mumbled. she did enjoy a nice calm and quiet setting sometimes. unfortunately for the people who get stuck with her- for them it doesn't happen all that often. at least not when haru's around. she tugged on yoshiro's sleeve. "you don't have to answer, but why do you keep to yourself? is there a reason behind it or is it just how you are?" she asked. "not asking for any reason in particular. i just wanna know!" she exclaimed her hands balled into small tiny fists. "then again it might just be how you act and there's no reasoning behind it," she paused before shrugging, "sorry about that," she whispered as she scratched her cheek. "i don't mean to intrude or anything," she giggled nervously. she did tend to do that often. haru had a small habit of hitting people with personal questions without thinking twice. now that haru thought about it she had quite a bit of bad habits. maybe she developed them years prior and never really payed attention. one habit she definitely had was overworking herself till she was on the brink of passing out. she also doesn't see her life as worthy as others (which is why she sacrifices herself a lot). it was kind of sad. to other peoples lives contain much more worth than hers. it was a mindset she's had ever since.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:27 pm

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Daichi had almost forgotten that the music from his player was still going and turned it off, then tucked it inside his his jacket pocket.โ€ Huum, bright blue is a pretty color and iโ€™m sure itโ€™s not that fancy right?โ€ he wouldnโ€™t know until he saw it.โ€ The suit my dad is letting me use is kinda..to much, so iโ€™m just wearing most of it. Hopefully heโ€™ll understand.โ€ his father was a easy going man. Daichi was pretty sure he wouldnโ€™t mind at all, although he kinda felt bad for not wearing the jacket and the suit.โ€Hats and i donโ€™t go together. For some odd reason, they always seem to get stuck on head and once i take it off, my hair gets all messed up.โ€ even if he could just easily fix his hair, it was kinda irritating to him.โ€I-I donโ€™t know about all that, but thank you.โ€ the slime boy shyly placed his hands behind his back and blushed abit.โ€ Oh? A scrapbook? Oh geez, you should see my parentโ€™s scrapbook-books. I every little thing we do, we take pictures.โ€ he chuckled slightly then tilted his head.โ€ Hum? Modern?โ€ Daichi wasnโ€™t the sharpest tool, so he kinda didnโ€™t understand what she meant by that.โ€ If get a chance, i can show some stuff my family safeguarded over the year.โ€

Suddenly, a thought came across his mind. Daichi had pulled out his phone and text his parents,well his mother this time.โ€ Iโ€™m sorry you have to go through that. I know they mean well, but..they should let you be a little more free if that makes since.โ€ he rubbed the back of his head.โ€They gotta let their little bird fly leave the nest at some point right?โ€ he couldnโ€™t say that his parents were strict, they were..normal?โ€Thatโ€™s the spirit! Haha, i love your attitude~ you and i,were going to have some fun and tear up the dancefloor~.โ€ a heartful grin had came across the boyโ€™s face.โ€ Itโ€™s alright~ i want to do it, even if im scared. A great hero always conquer their fears right? Besides, your going to have to hear me sooner or later if were doing this duet.โ€ he nodded.โ€ I had always wanted to try something like this, but people are freaked out by me...i remember when i use to be normal..โ€ the last part was muttered. Anyway, the slime boy followed closely behind Mayu until they reached her cabin.โ€ Ooo~ nice cabin you have here~ i should really clean mines up alittle.โ€

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝš๏ฝ•ใ€€๏ผˆใใ‚พๆกœ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ???โžฅNightmare quirkโžฅTagged:kiken

Kaito continued to look at the struggling man on the ground, frowning. His yelling..it was drawing so much attention over towards them. He really didnโ€™t mind it, Kaito dared someone to come over and helped this man. However, his quirk wasnโ€™t as strong in the day time..he needed to chill out on the trouble making although it was kinda hard to do so.โ€Sshhh..your grabbing peopleโ€™s attention.โ€ he kneeled down and placed to fingers on the manโ€™s forehead, causing him to go to sleep. His instinct told him to use his quirk, but stopped his self from doing so.โ€ There..i hate to say this, but now isnโ€™t a good time to be fighting heroes or any pros.โ€ the boy stood back up straight, carrying the man to a bench and sat him up there. Afterwards, he turn to face comrade.โ€ Being know, not being known..i use to care about that a long time ago..but now, i really donโ€™t care to much. As long i can raise a little hell, then iโ€™m happy~.โ€ it had seem like a glare came across Kaitoโ€™s glasses as devilish grin spread across his face.โ€ Also, i donโ€™t know the mindset of this generation. When i was growing up, everything..well, was kinda straight forward. People these days..i honestly donโ€™t know what to think.โ€ he shrugged and sighed a little.

โ€œAnyway, about tonight.โ€ his glasses were sliding off his face so he pushed them back up.โ€ I thought we could go in the local neighborhood raise the little cain. Orrr, we can go crash the party those little UA students are having~ messing with kids is always fun..they do tend to break easy.โ€ Kaito had to be careful since he was attending UA soon. If they were going tonight, he would have to go in his costume to keep his self covered.โ€ How do i know? Well, a old friend of mines told me. Amazing with technology..even this new world stuff and his quirk comes in handy if your looking for information.โ€ he said, waving the phone in his hand.โ€Iโ€™ll let you decide~.โ€

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰
Maleโžฅ20โžฅWere-wolf quirkโžฅTagged: Katylin

Oh? So she enjoyed being scratched behind the..horn?โ€ Itโ€™s like..iโ€™m in paradise when iโ€™m being scratched behind the ear.โ€ just thinking about it made his cheeks grow red. Even if lifeless tail begin to wag at the thought.โ€ Scratchies and jerky..the best thing in this world to be honest with ya.โ€ he could sit here and daydream about the things he loved, but it wasnโ€™t the time for that. Maybe later when he sat in the hideout alone.โ€ Anyway..there's more squirts like that? Hang on..wait a second.โ€ Takumi stroked his chin, thinking for a minute..more than a minute. His grey eyes wondered off some place as he thought.โ€ I just thought about something...a conversation i heard one night.โ€ the wolf shook his head and sighed.โ€Something about this group of villains and something had happened to them recently..umm, iโ€™m sure your not interested in it the story or whatever.โ€ Takumi scratched the back of his messy black hair. โ€œ Huh? Eat me? You couldnโ€™t eat me if i have you the chance. You know, i never had fire breathing lizards before, wonder how they taste fired? Umm..i prefer some food raw..but fried sounds better.โ€ he huffed.

Kate then asked him to get on his back. He wanted to walk, but he just couldnโ€™t do it..no matter how much he wanted to.โ€...Iโ€™m sure Natsumi fine were ever she may be. Besides..i think i..never-mind.โ€ he grunted and got on her back. This was embarrassing, his ears started to press against his head again.โ€J-just..hurry up..โ€ he his face had turned red, but form embarrassment this time. Takumi just wanted to get back already.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

big oof for the trash posts

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:36 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

He felt that she was being far too generous by saying the small bit of history he had shared was even the slightest bit interesting. At least she had gone into details and made her own worth listening to whereas he had kept it as short as possible. That was no surprise coming from him though. There was plenty he could have talked about like how his sister had taken care of him or even how he had traveled quite a bit and visited many different locales during his vacations. All that to him wasn't interesting either though. If anything it painted him as more of a snob than he already made himself out to be. Of course that didn't bother him all that much, but he figured just knowing the fact that he was rich was enough to draw such a conclusion based off the personality he had. He didn't care much about what people thought of him. That was probably a bad thing to do if he wished to be a hero. His image was important, but at the same time he cared very little about it. He figured his actions would speak for themselves and if people disliked it then so be it. That was their problem not his. Besides, even if he saw everything as a competition, he still didn't view himself as one of the everyday heroes that dealt with every crimes or things along those lines. His quirk wasn't suited for that thus he figured he would be out of the public's eye more than some of the other heroes would be. Sure popularity helped, but he never cared much for it anyways. Now wasn't the time to be thinking of such things anyways. He had only just begun his journey to become a hero. Anything could happen before he actually made it out into the world as one. He might not even make it that far. It was still entirely possible that he would have to fall back into the safety net that was placed for him and take over his father's business like he had been expected to do. His sister had managed to escape for doing such a thing, but his father never had his eyes set on letting her have it anyways.

Snapping from his thoughts, Yoshiro shifted his gaze to Haru as she explained why she hated to be alone. He could understand that. Most of his life he had spent his time alone but it was all his own doing. He had separated himself from others. As his father had taught him; others were stepping stones to become stronger. Sure that meant acting nice sometimes to get a deal done, but it also meant not trusting others entirely. Those teachings of his father had been what he had kept himself to for the most part. At one point it was because he looked up to his father, but ever since that accident a couple years ago, his way of thinking had changed. He didn't want to take the path his father had been laying out for him all those years. After that one mistake of his, he knew he had to take a different path in life to make up for it. Becoming a businessman was not going to help him grow stronger like his father had always insisted it would. Still in his path to become a hero, he had been cold and distant from others. It had more meaning than just how he was raised though. His quirk alone was enough to make him want to distance himself. He had plenty control over it, but it worked best if he was alone. He wouldn't have to worry about others on the same side getting hurt or anything like that. Of course Haru had to ask for his reasoning behind it all. Even if she said that he didn't need to say what it was, he knew that she would bother him about it more. That was how she had been with most things thus far. Sighing, he allowed his shoulders to slump before he reached up to run his fingers through his messy hair. "I was always taught it was better to distance myself and that it would benefit me once I took over my father's business," he mumbled as he averted his gaze away from her. "That's part of it at least. The other part comes with the quirk I have. The less people that I'm around the better. I have a dangerous quirk that could easily hurt others. Besides, seeing others as rivals isn't so bad."

Deep down he knew that last statement wasn't entirely true. There was a part of him that had always wondered what it would have been like if he hadn't distanced himself so much yet at the same time he felt it unnecessary to have such thoughts. He was who he was and he was fine with it. If others didn't like it then so be it. "But let's not talk about this. I'm sure there are more interesting things to speak of."

โ‡€๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข cat quirk โ€ข tagged: charlie
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Watching Charlie adjust the app on his phone, Mitsuo cocked his head with a soft mrow. He wasn't sure why the boy was offering to let him try, but he would fee bad if he rejected such kindness. Still he didn't believe his paws were all that well suited for playing even a couple notes. He'd at least try to show gratitude towards the boy. Looking down at the screen that had been turned towards him, the feline lifted both his paws and hovered them over the fake keys. It was only a couple notes so it couldn't but that bad could it. Giving a small flick of his tail, he finally decided to go for it. Even the few notes he had to play proved to be struggle though and his paws stumbled over each of the keys he needed to hit. To say the least, it was pretty disastrous but nevertheless he let a chuckle of amusement escape his throat. Pulling his paws back, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as a toothy grin crossed his face. "Heh, that was pretty bad," he remarked. Even though he was a bit disappointed that it had been awful, he still kept a positive attitude about it all. He had already come to the conclusion years ago that he would never fully be able to fit in among humans no matter how hard he tried and he wouldn't be able to do every human thing given the body he had. Even trying to get things out of cupboards was a difficult task for him, but he always found ways to manage. If he couldn't do something there was no reason to get frustrated or upset over it unless it was something important like saving a life. Last night had proven to him that even a task like that was difficult to him and that was one that truly bothered him. Shaking the thought off, Mitsuo gave a small shake of his head as he composed himself once again. "But for real, it's not just your teacher that should get credit. Clearly you have talent and dedication to it so that parts on you. You should be proud of yourself for that." He firmly stood behind those words. If there was one thing that he was good at, it was giving out compliments to those he felt were worthy of them.

Allowing his focus to move to the dance again, the cat let a soft hum escape his mouth as he took in the information presented to him. It would make sense to have them get to know each other, but also it was a good distraction from the events that had occurred. Last night had been hectic although there hadn't been many students involved in the actual issue, only a select few including himself. Still to have something to help him shift his focus was more than welcomed. There was no way he would be able to forget what had taken place, but at least he would be able to distracted himself from it. It was a bit harder to distract his body from the aches that still were bothering him from the night before though. "I think it serves as a distraction from the attack last night too. They probably want to calm us students down and to try and help those that were directly effected by what took place," he purred. "Being one of the students that directly encountered the villains last night, I can openly say something like this is more than welcomed. I could use some event to let myself relax and forget about the feelings last night has left me with." Remembering back to everything that had taken place, Mitsuo still couldn't help but feel horrible about it all. Not only had he been unable to save the girl, but he had dragged the other boy into his little game of tactics and essentially forced him to act in the manner that he had. It made him feel absolutely horrible, but even so there was nothing he could do to change what had taken place. The least he could do was go to the dance to try and get his mind to focus on something entirely different even if it was only for a couple hours at most. It would be better than moping around all day and struggling to come to terms with what had happened.

Perking up as Charlie asked him about his quirk, the feline snapped back into reality, realizing he had let himself sink into his own thoughts briefly. It was rare that he was every questioned about his quirk though. Most simply assumed even though he knew of some animal looking beings that possessed entirely different quirks than what they appeared to be. He was not one of those though. He was exactly what he looked like; a cat. "Oh, well, you could have assumed and you would have been right. It's exactly what you would think it is," he admitted as he scratched at his cheek gently with a claw. "My quirk is cat. Nothing too surprising or too out there. I'm not like those kids who can make explosions or fly or something fancy like that. Just a cat."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"inked" 007 | "frostbitten" 007 | "puzzling" 004

Postby Kveykva » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Inked In" | 27 | Male | Tattoo | Villain | Tags: Kurohime Maeda
    โ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šโž
Things were quiet the morning after the kidnapping, not so much as even a mention on the news; UA must be keeping the event under wraps, much to Susumu's distaste. The hideout sat completely vacant, and with his usual haunt potentially compromised, the villain instead relaxed in his uptown suite. With as many ties he had to the criminal underground, villainous or otherwise, it was hard to imagine Susumu living such a pristine life. He lived in one of the nicest parts of the city in a stylish apartment, only a hop skip and a jump away from the must sees of downtown. It was miles from the hideout, but Susumu never minded the train ride. As he sat in his apartment, the silence was near deafening. "I don't like it." It was such a sudden change from the atmosphere of the hideout even during the bar's slow hours, not to mention the tattooed villain liked to live in the spotlight. He hated that he and his gang of villains needed to lay low until suspicions faded, and he hated even more that UA didn't even have the decency to give him the satisfaction of their stunt making the news. What a tease. And here I thought UA trained heroes. How ironic. Susumu was certain something like this would come back to bite the school, so they might've damaged their reputation after all. That brought a smile to his face, and before long he stepped out onto the street with a mad grin.

The coffee shop Kurohime worked her days in was a fifteen minute walk down the crowded sidewalk. Just outside the quaint cafe's door Susumu encountered one of the Pro-Heroes, who'd paused for a quick cup of coffee. Their eyes met and Susumu offered the man a friendly wave and a smile. The Pro greeted him like any other citizen and even held open the door. They parted ways like ships passing in the night, nothing more than the glint in his eye to hint that under his pristine life, Nakahara was a villain to the core. He'd caught the shop in the middle of a rush, so he bided his time getting his drink and sipped contently on the tea, and before long the atmosphere slowed down. Once things quieted, Susumu stood from his chair, cup in hand and made his presence known to Kurohime just as she finished clearing a table. "Such a busy bee, it's a wonder all the buzzing doesn't drive you mad." He purred, leaning against the counter as he mused over his tea. "How's my favorite Sugar Cube this morning~?"

Kveykva wrote:
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผก๏ฝ’๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Cherry Bomb" | 15 | Female | Bioarmor | Class 1-B | Tags: Shunsui Yutani
    โ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šœโž
Perhaps running so recklessly into the forest wasn't the best course of action. Arctica accomplished little more than getting herself lost again, and a lost hero wouldn't be of much help against a gang of villains. Can't I do anything right? For a bright, shining moment, she thought coming to terms with the villainy in her bloodline would give her some kind of emotional support, or something along those lines. Instead she achieved nothing besides getting herself completely and hopelessly lost. The more she tried to follow the trail, the more lost she became. Further and further the young hero strayed from camp, only for the trail she followed to grow cold. The strong scent of blood was overwhelmed by the smell of leaf mold, and the stains dwindled out from patches to nothing. With no other trail to guide her, Arctica was left standing in the middle of the woods, completely helpless and utterly alone. Before she knew it, everything cane crashing down. No matter how hard she tried, nothing she did as a hero was enough. She wanted to help whoever had been kidnapped. She wanted to do something more than stand on the sidelines. More than anything, Arctica wanted to prove that she had worth as one of the good guys. "I don't want to be a villain!" The frost demon wailed, years of pent up emotions spilling out all at once. She forgot her fear; she forgot her hesitance. The only thing she felt was an unbridled rage at who she was: a pretender. Arctica's true blood ran rich with the cruelty of villains, but she wanted nothing to do with that family. I can't deny my blood.

The more she denied it, the more anger she built up inside. She was lost in the middle of the forest, probably miles away from the UA camp or any kind of civilization. Which meant she could let loose. With a frustrated cry, Arctica drove her fist into the dirt, throwing up a shower of earth. She vented against everything she could--the trees, boulders, ground, nothing was safe from her rage. Once her tantrum finished, Arctica sat in a pile of destruction with her energy drained and fists bloodied. She didn't know what else to do now besides cry, so that's what she did. The armored failure cried in the center of the chaos, sitting alone until her tears too ran dry. From there, Arctica sat in silence, wallowing in her own pity until the distinct sound of footsteps crunched through the mess of splintered wood and crushed rock. Looking up, the frost demon found herself face to face with another of her classmates. Like the others, she didn't know Shunsui very well, so she didn't imagine he was all the way out here for her sake. "G-Go back to camp..." She sniffed, the harsh statement barely coming across as such.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Jigsaw" | 33 | Female | Puzzle | Class 1-B Homeroom Teacher | Tags: Asami Eiko
    โ๐š™๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šโž
The night seemed to drag on for the UA teacher with no end in sight. She and the other hero course instructor gathered each and every student attending the summer camp for a collective head count--with mortifying results. Multiple students were missing, with one guaranteed to have been kidnapped by villains invading the camp. It took everything Reina had to not snap under all the pressure, but Tetsuya did a magnificent job helping her keep it together as they collected statements from the students. All of the students were returned to their cabins at once and it was decided a search would be organized early the next morning, and it took convincing from every one of her colleagues to prevent the jigsaw hero from striking out on her own to search for her and Tetsuyaโ€™s missing students. It seemed however, that wouldnโ€™t be necessary.

Haru and Asami were both found miraculously the next morning, though Reina only discovered this when her student sought her out specifically. "Good morning, Ms. Yamaguchi." The brunette froze in place at the sound of her studentโ€™s voice. "I was wondering if you wanted to hear about last nightโ€™s events?" Reina spun around on her heels and pulled Asami into a tight, near motherly hug. "Where have you been?" She gasped at the girl, gripping her by the shoulders once sheโ€™s retreated from the hug. "Iโ€™ve been worried sick about you! Were you kidnapped? Were villains involved? Have you seen Arctica or Haru?" A thousand questions exploded from her mouth, but all at once they ceased. "Waitโ€ฆ" She began, her eyes lighting up with realization. "You know what happened last night? I need to know. Everything. As much as you can tell me."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Music Girl Angered Slightly

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:Open|Location: By a dumpster in an alleyway downtown She's gonna throw herself out. Jk, jk|Mood:Agitated, then calmer|

Panting as she put her katana away, she stormed form the alley to wander off.
"What do I gotta do to get a villain to take me in," she muttered, "Guess they figured I was unknown enough as a hero, so they'd potentially send me to my death."
Scoffing, she replaced her headphones on her head, her music blaring as she moved with ease through the crowd. A few pedestrians gave her a sideways glance at the loud music, but she didn't care for it. Naomi simply wandered about, muttering under her breath.
"Freaking older heroes think they can push the youth around," she grumbled, moving into another alley to sink against the wall with a huff, "Fan-Freaking-Tastic. Now I gotta start basically from scratch again. At this rate, I'll be dead before I'm twenty-five."
Humming to the music, she slowly manifested a bat, using it to bash against several spots on the walls. No passersby would question her 'tantrum' as some would call it. After all, it wasn't uncommon for her generation to do so as it seemed. Giving a low growl-like noise from her throat, she let the bat fade out of existence as she sank back down beside a dumpster.
"Go me for making myself a stereotype," she muttered dryly, her grey-blue eyes scanning for signs of anyone around her, "Still, it feels better than bottling it up for now."
Leaning back against the damaged wall, she stared blankly around her, accepting her fate for the time being.

((All others remain where they were: Yukiko leaning against her motorcycle; Kohaku in Yukiko's cabin while gaming on his phone; Kaede relaxing in the staff headquarters of camp))
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

love me love me!

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:46 pm

( ๅคช้™ฝ )xxโ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl yoshiro x]

indent haru listened as her friend talked. she didn't want to rudely interrupt him while he was talking. haru took it as a miracle he was even talking as much as he was in the moment. smiling gently, "i suppose people do view still view your quirk as dangerous huh?" she mentioned. she wouldn't blame anyone who had thought that. in a way, yoshiro's quirk was very dangerous and he could easily kill anyone if he had wanted to. that alone would bring shivers down anyone's spine- everyone except for haru. "i guess it is dangerous, i think otherwise- i don't think you'd ever hurt someone without reason," she shook her head. any normal person would fear a quirk like his. haru? no, she's not scared of anyone. her eyebrows raised at the last bit. "i suppose so... but having allies is just as good! they can help you and teamwork is easier, working together is a win-win situation," she pointed her finger at herself. "like me! i'm your ally and friend whether you like it or not," she placed her hands onto her hips and radiated confidence and bright energy. "so unfortunately for you, you're stuck with me," she grinned and shrugged as she shoved her hands into her hair and ruffled it slightly. looking up at yoshiro, "i guess we can talk about something else, but i don't really know what," she mumbled, as she patted herself in a frustrated manner. she let the two of them have silence before haru could say anything. closing her eyes as she let a small breeze mess up her already messy hair. she exhaled and kicked a small rock. the silence was nice but it was foreign to haru.
          indent deciding she wasn't a big fan of the silence, she released a loud sigh before scratching her cheek. "yoshi-kun! i'm bored," she whined tugging on the his sleeve. there wasn't much to talk about anymore other than what had happened the night before and more personal things and haru didn't want to bombard the poor boy with those types of questions. "mmm, i'm excited for the dance tonight! i'm just happy you're coming with me. i don't think anyone else would agree. i don't really know anyone else other than the strange girl and you, yoshi-kun!" she grinned up at the boy. it was true. haru had stuck with yoshiro since the beginning of camp and hasn't really talked to anyone since then. she furrowed her brows though the small smile had still remained on her face. she always gets too worried when she get's close to others. she does want to have close friends but she has a small paranoia that they'd end up betraying her. "yoshi-kun, i know this question is kinda big or whatever and you probably don't want to answer- you don't have to!- but would you ever betray me?" she asked, scratching her cheek a tad bit too hard before wincing as she felt a small sharp pain. 'nevermind, don't answer that," she giggled before continuing her walk. flickering over to a small patch of flowers before picking a one that was significantly smaller than the others. she flickered back and proudly showed the flower to yoshiro. "look! it's me!" she joked. smiling as she looked down at the tiny flower, she giggled. she focused her mind back onto the empty conversation. she didn't know what to talk about for the first time in a long time. there was always something haru had in mind to talk about. always. furrowing her brows, she shook her head. "i'll just talk about my quirk since i don't know anything else," she mumbled. it frustrated her that she didn't know what to talk about.
          indent "mmm you already know that i need and rely on the solar energy to use my quirk. both the flickering and the disintegrating part of my quirk. i can't flicker if i can't see anything or if i'm too tired to move," she paused bringing a finger to her lips, "oh! i can't stand the cold! my body can stand extremely high temperatures but i can't stand anything below 40 degrees!" she stated jumping up and down. "i can disintegrate through anything other than quirk-nullifying quirks and gases," she added on. she simply couldn't disintegrate though those unfortunately. "i think i'm weak to quirks that involve messing with the state of mind rather than physical harm. and i can activate my quirk on every single part of my body!" she cheered. "and i can't swim," she stated. she didn't know whether it was part of her quirk but maybe it was because she's never been taught to swim.

( ๆญป )xxโ๐’๐”๐™๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl kaito x]

indent tmr for sure~
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heโ€™s trying his best

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:10 am

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru

Even if she said she didnโ€™t see him as dangerous it didnโ€™t change how he viewed his own quirk. It was easier for others to say it wasnโ€™t danger given that they didnโ€™t have to live with its complications nor deal with the amount of careful planning that he had to put into using his own quirk. He knew how dangeryiy was and even if she said she didnโ€™t believe he would hurt without reason, he had already proved that he wasnโ€™t entirely in control of himself. Last night was more than enough proof of that though he supposed she probably hadnโ€™t saw him lose it. That was probably for the best. He didnโ€™t want many knowing exactly what had happened since he was embarrassed by it himself. Sure it showed off the strength he had but it also showed how his abilities could turn to be villainous. He was still surprised that the villain hadnโ€™t taken his offer in the first place. Giving a small shake of his head, Yoshiro pushes the thoughts from his head. No matter how much he was told about allies being good things or anything like that, he couldnโ€™t get behind it. Maybe she would understand if she had a grasp on how his quirk really was a danger to others. It didnโ€™t matter if they were allies or not, with him around anyone could be in danger depending on the weapon he decided to make. Some were harmless to those around him while others were major threats. Besides, it didnโ€™t change the fact that he wasnโ€™t entirely fond of others to begin with. It didnโ€™t matter if he was dangerous or not, he still didnโ€™t enjoy being bothered by people due to how he had been raised. Plus if having allies meant he had to deal with people like Haru more often then he was definitely not fond of the idea at all. Dealing with her was one thing but if there were more similar then heโ€™d be questioning his own sanity. He rather not be forced to those kinds of extremes. Temporary partners were far easy to deal with than keeping up with the same group.

Snapping back to focus again, the boy watched as Haru came back with a flower and said it was herself. He couldnโ€™t say he entirely understood what she meant but he nodded nevertheless. Listening to her switch to information on her quirk. It was mostly useless information that he would easily forget but again he gave another simple nod of his head. There wasnโ€™t much he could say about his own quirk that would come off as interesting or worth sharing. There werenโ€™t too many outside things that effected how it functioned at all. There were some things that wouldnโ€™t be obvious like how his molecules needed to rearrange to create the weapons or how fatty tissue was used to create any projectiles that might leave his body. None of that seemed all too interesting enough to speak about nor did he want to go into detail about either. She at least had a basic understanding of how his quirk functioned and that was more than enough for now. "Is that so, huh?" he hummed softly as he quietly looked around the small clearing they had come too. It was a relaxing place. Maybe it would help clear any bad thoughts. Even if he tried meditation again there was no guarantee it would help much. Clearly last night proved that to him. Running his fingers through his hair, Yoshiro finally looked back towards Haru. "Do you have any ways you calm yourself down?" he asked randomly. He didnโ€™t know what kind of answer to expect but it was a topic he was interested in. He needed to find ways to keep himself calm and/or calm himself down to relax after something happened. "Have you tried meditation before? Maybe this would be a nice place to meditate."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to the future!!

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:22 am

โœฆ ฮ”ฦจฮฑะผฮน ะ„ฮนฮบฯƒ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 17 โžข Time Restoration Quirk โžข Location: Cabin -> Field โžข Tagged: Reina

xxxThe sudden hug from her teacher caught Asami off guard. She didn't really understand the purpose behind it as she hadn't really considered the prior night's events to be too extraordinary. Of course, she had a tendency to downplay events in her mind, finding them easier to deal with if they seemed less extreme. The girl tensed up at the embrace but slowly relaxed and waited for her to pull back. Her eyes fluttered close momentarily but reopened abruptly as Reina held her out by her shoulders and sighed at her questions. She didn't expect anything different and anyways she had offered to help clear up some of the events but still, it wasn't until then that she realized it would be a bit of a hassle to recount all of what happened. But no matter, the teachers deserved to know and since the villains didn't take her offer earlier, she would spill all the details her teacher wanted.

xxx"Ms. Yamaguchi, I'm fine, Ms. Imai is as well. Nothing huge happened on my half, however, I believe Haru and her friends would say otherwise. I was just exploring later yesterday and ran into a trail of blood so I followed it and I guess I ended up at the League's hideout? Haru and one of the villains were injured so I used my quirk on them. I haven't seen Ms. Takenaka around but Imai's with Mr. Uyeno." She explained, taking a deep breath before continuing her spiel. "As for the hideout, it's in a small valley in the eastern part of the forest and I think there were... 7 villains in total? Or I assume they were villains at least." The girl counted the faces she remembered seeing on her fingers. From the one she healed, to the one she assumed to be their leader, with his stark confidence and control over the ground. The two girls who probably would've slit her throat right there and then if not for the calmer villains. The two that conversed in the background, acting if they didn't exist and the one at the end that had set them free, for a price. "I don't know the specifics of the events proceeding Imai's kidnapping but I do know while there they didn't aim to harm her directly. It seemed more as if they were planning to bait the teachers towards their hideout or just get the attention of the hero association and the media. We managed to get out by giving a vial of our blood to one of the villains, it was the only option since fighting wasn't really a choice. I know it wasn't the wisest reaction to the scenario, especially since I don't know anything about that villain's quirk, but it was the only option." The girl concluded with a small sigh, twirling a strand of white hair between her fingers in thought.

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Camp โžข Tagged: Kyoshi

xxxAgain, the boy's reaction caused Emiko to smile, her heart lifting at his excited and happy expression. She folded her arms lightly across her chest and chuckled lightly at the bow, opening her mouth to tell him it was unnecessary but she let it go, knowing it was probably just his customary way of expressing gratitude, even if she felt she hadn't exactly done anything. "It's no problem, we'll be glad to have you here." She responded calmly, a bright expression still held in her eyes as she returned her arms to her side before the boy spoke up again. She noticed his eyes and froze momentarily at the sight, seeing the bright joy hovering in them, like the eyes of her friend from the orphanage. The one she missed so much. Shaking off the thoughts, the teacher chuckled lightly and nodded towards Kyoshi. "That's great, and of course you will be! As long as you put your mind to it, and I'm sure you will, you'll be an amazing hero in the future." The girl remarked, the smile on her lips impossible to move as she took in the boy's excitement. Though it confused her why he was so excited by the information that had always been free to the public, something that was nearly common knowledge. How protective were this boy's parents, or whoever was taking care of him? It concerned her that he had never heard of the entrance exams for UA, even when the news mentioned the academy application dates so often it was impossible to miss. However, her mind was torn from this brief ramble as the winged boy asked another question. The phrasing of it was something she had heard so often so she shook her head slightly and simply explained "You don't need to compare yourself to them, they all vary on levels of physical strength. Strength isn't the only way we choose students though, and anyway, everyone's strong in their own way. Just keep believing that you want to be a hero and you'll do fine."

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: In the Camp โžข Tagged: Daichi

xxxAt Daichi's remark about the blue dress her mom would bring along, she snorted quietly. "It is a pretty color but it's really a bit excessive. Often time those dress choices of her make it difficult to move or get through doors at times. She's very... old-fashioned when it comes to dress design, so sometimes she resorts to hoop skirts and I still can't move very well in those." She explained with a few light gestures of her hands and chuckled. "Yea, I'm sure he will, he'll probably just be happy you're wearing it in general. And heh, I can see why but that's fine, not a lot of guys wear hats to dances anymore anyways." She asserted simply, trying to think back on the parties she had been to for her parents' business. She remembered a few guys who had worn hats but a majority didn't. It always seemed to just get in the way or fall off during the dance. "And I'm sure of it, you'll look great tonight. Oh my gosh, I know. My mom has at least 5 scrapbooks just of me at parties and at least 5 more from vacations." Mayu covered her lips as she let out a light laugh. "Oh it's nothing much, they're just business people if that makes more sense. And I'd love to see that!"

xxxMayu's hands tapped against the inside of her pockets as her family was brought up and looked down slightly towards the ground with a shrug. "It's fine, honestly. It doesn't bother me that much, at least I still have a few hobbies I can keep up with among studying and such." She remarked with a small sad smile. "And I guess so, but I think they just don't think I'm ready for that yet. The business world is confusing so I'm kind of glad they're still helping me understand it." However before she could contemplate her views of her family any further, she was broken away from her thoughts by the bright tone of Daichi's voice and the smile she saw on his face once she looked up again. Matching his grin, the girl nodded. "Of course, if you can keep up with me." She teased lightly and nodded at his following comment. "Of course, that's what we were born to do, so we'll call singing together a practice for that." She chortled, reaching out to give his hand a small squeeze for support. "I understand what it's like to be singled out... to be treated differently but we'll show the world that we can do more than they can expect of us and they'll realize they missed out on someone great like you." She proposed, not sure whether or not to ask him more about his past experiences. Though realizing they seemed like something he didn't want to talk about, she let it be and started towards her cabin. "I'm pretty sure it's the same cabin that everyone else has, but thanks. I like keeping things tidy, kind of a tradition of mine." She said before hopping over to the lounge area where a couch and two matching chairs were placed around a coffee table and immediately plopped down on one half of the couch. She pulled out her phone and began looking through the songs on her playlist. "Hmm... So what should we try out first? Or do you want to try doing a solo first maybe? As a warmup?"
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me