Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:20 pm

"That's what we're doing," Roux Long said in defense of his partner, not at all liking how the others seemed to act as if they knew better. "His story tells us to fight that dragon, so wouldn't that make you guys the ones playing into the Phantrum's script? You know, the dragon protecting the treasure? It's so cliche, so dramatic, that it could only be a bit of misdirection, making you adhere to a script while he goes running around causing more trouble."

Roux Long paused after this, trying to collect his thoughts so that he might be able to choose his next words as delicately as he could. "Look, you're all here assuming that the Phantrum is an actor in a play, but everything I've seen leads me to believe that would be wrong. He's the playwright, the one writing the script. A key element in writing is the art of misdirection, which is far easier than it might seem. All you have to do is use a cliche, because they're so embedded in the mind that, when they're seen, the reader allows themselves to buy into them. Because it's a given. In this case, the dragon protecting the treasure would be the misdirection. I doubt a playwright would part with the script for a second. So you guys can have fun fighting that dragon, but Songbird and I are going to chase after the Phantrum."

With that, Roux Long followed after the individual he considered his partner.

The dragon, on the other hand, did not seem to be affected by the power of the wolf hero, and for good reason. It was a creation of Phantrum, and he controlled the script. Therefore, he and he alone controlled the dragon and what would happen to it.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Alpha scowled when the command didn’t work. Suddenly, a small beeping noise came from his armband. The wolf looked over his shoulder. “I only have five minutes before I turn back. The dragon and bird better hurry up,” he snapped as he narrowed his eyes at the two heroes that were already running off. Alpha then sprinted at the dragon, hoping the others would distract the dragon. He grabbed his dagger just in case as he got closer and closer to the dragon. Are they going to distract the dragon? I hope they distract it. With thoughts racing he was only a few centimeters away from the dragon.

(OOC: Is the script there or no?)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:30 am

Abigail/Scarlet/F/Tags: Group.

"But I learn to expect the unexpected. If you over think things you may find the answer to be simpler then you imagine. After all your heroes, they expect you to over think things." However she couldn't stop them and so she spread out her wings and narrowed her eyes. "Well come on? We got a dragon to distract." Swooping down she yelled loudly and showed her brightly colored feathers to the dragon as she flew around it.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:36 am

Princess Peacock flew down towards the dragon, showing her blue and purple feathers. “Hey there hot head. Think you can take us on?” She said. She took out her fan ready for a fight. Honestly she figured the dragon wouldn’t budge.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:54 am

Nightingale's eyes were narrowed and focused as she ran through the dimly lit creepy school-turned-opera-house. The bird keeping to the darker parts of the hallway as possible, ducking through the ominous patches of light quickly. The light catching her costume only for those brief instances to illuminate her. Then the bird was gone right after becoming nothing but a dark moving shape. Her weapon clutched tightly in her fist at the ready just in case. There was no telling what the Phantrum had up his cape, but with an Akuma fueling him it what ever the caped villian came up with would certainly be no good. As things were finding the guy was not going to be easy with the entire school being transformed thanks to him. There were many many hiding places now....even assuming the villian was still someplace in the opera house. Assuming that he was only just holding Adrianna's schoolmate somewhere, if the boy hadn't managed to successfully find cover and keep out of Phantrum's half-masked sight.

Nope couldn't think that. The Crow had to focus. The only way to really help her civilian self's friend out was to deal with the villian named for the opera ghost by de-evilising his Akuma. Exactly how that was going to happen was still an unknown but there had to be a way. That and there wouldn't be any de-evilization without catching up to the guy who was infected first. "The school...should have seen that one coming. It always starts with the school, just watch. Everyone here is going to be Akumatized at least once before we catch Hawk Moth.", said Nightingale before adding, "If the new Butterfly Holder is even using his predecessor's name."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Name: Annabeth Ro'meve
Other names: Beth, Lady Viper
Residence: Paris townhouse
Hero, Villain or Normal: Hero
Alter-Ego(only if applicable): Lady Viper
Affiliation: Miraculous Holders
Wielded Miraculous(if applicable): a necklace with a snake in the shape of a heart.
Kwami(if applicable):
Sass, a small teal and black snake
Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous): "time to shed my skin"
Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable): normally is creative, resourceful, trained in first aid, and knows acrobatics & tumbling. As miraculous she has the powers of Flight, Levitation, and Intangibility.
Weapon(if has a Miraculous): dual  (dull)daggers that resemble fangs with a diamond pattern on the handles, for blocking attacks
Love interest: none yet...
Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):
As a civilian: long brown Hair with the front pinned back in half up style with clip, pail almost white competition, gray eyes freckles, average hight. She always where's black combat boots and either black leggings or jeans.
As miraculous: hair in one long braid behind her. She wears ashy blue-gray spandex leggings and an ashy blue-gray knee-length tunic with the bottom 1/3 being a mix of brown, light blue, and green in a shake skin ombre pattern. She also wears a golden yellow cape and her black combat boots.
Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas): As a civilian, she is quiet and is very protective of her others always liking to be prepared. People who don't know her find her scary until they know her and discover just how kind and motherly she is.  She is also incredibly clumsy unless she is doing gymnastics. As a miraculous, she is brave and extra determined to protect all of Paris. She has a calming effect on those around her that makes people instantly feel safe and to trust her. She is also incredibly mature in demeanor while in her miraculous form.
History: She was an exchange student from Irland but she stayed in Peris due to family issues eventually applying and receiving French citizenship. She now lives in a townhouse in Paris with her great  Aunt and Uncle. Annabeth's done gymnastics for as long as she could walk, when she moved to Paris she continued to practice. She is a girl guide and got trained in First Aid and CPR as soon as she was old enough. When flicker came to her she didn't hesitate to put on the flaming mantle in order to protect the city she had grown to love.
Other information?: she finds her particular miraculous the epiphany of irony...
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:44 pm

-We already have like 3 birds and I wanted to keep Dragon as the only mythical creature-based Miraculous.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:23 pm

I changed it to be a snake
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:30 pm

-Snake is Cannon, his name is Sass and we assume the weapon is a small harp. He is open, but you need to edit the form again.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:16 pm

“Fly next to his eyes!” Alpha yelled up at the two birds that were distracting the dragon. Please let the Akuma be behind the dragon. “Try not to let him see me,” he shouted again. The wolf hoped that the bright colors of the two birds would distract the dragon. Alpha searched frantically for the dragon’s blind spot as his armband beeped for a second time. The moon on the armband became slightly more eclipsed. “Three more minutes left,” he said through gritted teeth.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me