Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Sans
|| Human/Underfell || Cyan Pairing|| Peter Parker ||

Sans watched as the bugman stood up, he seemed hurt but that wasn't Sans' problem. The question that the other spoke made the male raise a brow, "Why would I pick a fight with a being much stronger than me? Obviously, you have a death wish if you thought you could even land a hit on that giant." he explained before shrugging, "In my opinion, this place is much better than my home town." he said before crossing his arms, "I don't know about you but my world isn't too happy and friendly like yours probably is."
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am

Lucas
Male || 14 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Peach Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi, Rin, Terra & Claus

Looking at Claus for a moment, he watched the other boy finally calm down even though the expression on his face was less than amused. He knew his twin didn't like the idea of being carried away from battle, especially against the one who had caused them all this hell, but at least he was beginning to accept it now. Running his fingers through his hair quickly, his eyes settled on Shiemi for a moment. He really wasn't sure where they would go now that they were outside. Would there even be shelter? There might be towns around or something like that but that didn't mean anything would be free or anything like that. Landing at the bottom of the stairs, the blonde took note of the forest up ahead and pointed toward it. "I guess that should be our destination to avoid any conflict with the Matchmaker. It'll give us cover and time to think of a real plan once we're out of sight," he said softly.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: Zelda <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda

Both things she suggested looking for were equally important, but they would need water to be able to survive more than they needed shelter. There had been plenty of nights that he spent outside while traveling Hyrule. Sure it had been dangerous to lay out in the open, but it was all he could do when no shelter was available and no supplies to build one were around either. "Water should be our first priority. If we don't find a water source we're as good as dead out in the wild," he replied. It would even be best if they could find both at once which was quite possible. They could find a town which would have both water and shelter or even find a river that might have a cave near it. Either way, water had to come first since dying of thirst didn't sound all too appealing to the Hyrule champion. Of all ways he could die, he didn't want it to be at the hands of something as simple as that.

Peter Parker / Spiderman
Male || 16 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Lavender Pairing || Marvel || Tagged: Sans

Wrinkling his nose under his mask, the teen folded his arms over his chest. "A death wish? Come on. It's going to take a lot more than him throwing around and all that to kill me. Hell, I had a building fall on me not too long ago back home and I survived. It's not that easy to kill a superhuman," he huffed. Such things may beat him up and leave him pretty sore, but that didn't mean it was going to stop him entirely. Peter had great determination and pride in what he was capable of doing. Besides, this Matchmaker was no different than some enhanced in his mind. The only difference was he was fighting alone and not alongside any of the Avengers. "And I wouldn't say my world is all too friendly. It's pretty normal. This place doesn't compare to it though. Letting some guy bring me here against my will and have to play some little game for him. Yeah, that doesn't sound like some kind of world I wanna be in."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:12 am

(Bump)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:23 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧ Ayluin Xyrn.
x Pairing Tan. xx Age 18 years. xxDestined with Nowi.xx Powers/Weapons Bow and Arrows.

Tagged Nowi.
        All of the male's attention was focused on the outdoors and he slowly lifted his hand up, seeing if he could reach out and touch it, and to his surprise, he could feel a gentle breeze on his fingertips. But he was quickly snapped out of his daze when the female spoke of taking down the matchmaker, and suddenly, he didn't feel so manly anymore. Sure when it came to spiders and other insects, he was completely fine, but trying to take down this male whom seemed way too powerful for the both of them? Now, that's beyond his limits. Ayluin looked towards her and gently shook his head as he bit his lip, "Do you really believe that you can take him down? I dont have any abilities, and I doubt my arrows would harm him." But, that's when he remembered the potions, although they would definitely need larger doses to even begin to affect him.

♥ Kaori Miyazono
x Pairing Coral. xx Age 16 years. xe hxDestined with Kristian.xx Powers/Weapons Violin.

Tagged Nozomu .
        When she realized what had happened to her friend, she let out a small squeak as she watched something horrible happen to him. Since the only thing that she managed to save was his lab coat, she picked it up and draped it over her shoulders before scrambling to get out of the hallway. In all of that chaos, she instantly felt her face run into something, but she assumed that it was a wall. Realizing that it was a person just like her, but definitely taller and older than she was. "A-ah!? Oh, I.. I'm so sorry!" She was quick to apologize, having a firm grip on her violin. Holding a shaking hand out, she thought to introduce herself, "My name is Kaori.. and, you are?"

◉ Yukine.
x Pairing Magenta. xx Age 20 years. xxDestined with Prince.xx Powers/Weapons Turns into a Katana.

Tagged Haruka, Yato, Jackie.
        Since Yukine didn't even know what to say, he just stayed quiet and just followed behind Yato. His eyes followed Jackie and Haruka with curiosity and he folded his arms over his chest. He kept his pace slow but he was still only a step behind the God. His God. He let out a small huff of air, but as soon as they got to the door, Yukine stopped in his tracks, "Do you think this is safe..?" He questioned, tempted to reach out to Yato and hold on but he kept his arms folded so he wouldn't. At the sound of the clicking, and at the words of Yato, Yukine indeed prepared himself just in case. As he did, he glanced down at the red tattoo on his left shoulder, sighing a bit. He kind of missed transforming but at the same time he didn't like it much since he didn't have control.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.
x Pairing Violet. xx Age 16 years. xxDestined with Malour.xx Powers/Weapons Longsword.

Tagged Malour.
        Realizing what Malour was on about, the king debated whether to go out there or stay inside. For some reason, the walls seemed comforting, but there may be a way to escape once they got outside. He chewed on his lip as he thought, before slowly nodding his head in agreement to fleeing the dark building, "Of course, c'mon, lead the way." He offered, just in case there were any traps ahead of them. He could really care less about this 'jedi', but he could always use her as a human shield when need be.

ℂ Hannah Annafellows.
x Pairing Fuchsia. xx Age Unknown. xxDestined with Dakota.xx Powers/Weapons Guns and Daggers.

Tagged Dakota.
        As he pressed for questions, Hannah instantly regretted even sharing a bit of her information with him, so she shook his question off while he got distracted, and she could see why. Oh, how she missed being outside, but she still didn't like the fact of being enclosed in a yard. She'd rather go back to the manor than stay in this dumb place. Besides, she had her eyes on somebody else and she could easily win the male's heart over with her demon abilities. Besides, he was a demon, too, and what's not to like about her? "You don't have to go out there, you know, but, I am."

♫ Luka Megurine.
x Pairing Vermilion. xx Age 20 years. xxDestined with Dazai.xx Powers/Weapons None.

Tagged Open.
        Luka couldn't remember a single thing after she woke up in the hallway on the cold tile floor, but she swore that she was with someone previously. Standing herself up, she picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder with a small sigh. She fixed her hair and twirled it for a second before glancing around. Still in front of the pitch black room, Luka debated on turning around or not. Being completely defenseless, she bit her lip in hopes of someone finding her.

◭ Yoko Littner.
x Pairing Teal. xx Age 21 years. xxDestined with Levi.xx Powers/Weapons Rifle.

Tagged Open.
        Yoko was already up, standing just outside of the door to her room. Who was this Levi person? She didn't even know who he was. Honestly, she didn't even care about her love life anymore, so why should she care now? Whoever she seemed to like, seemed to die right in front of her. Although there were only those two guys, but they were still a part of her love life. Setting all of her thoughts aside, she really just wanted to get out and get back to teaching. At least she had her rifle on her. Stepping out and into the hallway, Yoko looked around and decided on which way to go. Left, right, or straight? Straight. So she went.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me