MODS PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Searching for Acceptance

Postby Ninjaofgod » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Greg rooted around in the kitchen to no avail. "Oh well, looks like we're catching something before I eat too today. Let's go figure out how to make your legs into bear legs or something." Greg said.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Thank you sooo much tris!

http://www.formspring.me/BenKerns Ask some questions if you wish.
Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Bree slowly whipped the sleep from her eyes, she remembered hearing someone shouting back to her, but she must had dozed of before she'd manged to get there. She whimpered silently as the cold sent a shiver down her spine. "Cold" she muttered to her teddy. Then got to her feet. "W-we're almost th-th-there B-bubo" she stuttered, the bone chilling cold making her teeth chatter.
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Dante was about to laugh, when he heard something. He swore, he felt his ears twitch when he did it, and he had never been able to move his ears before. But the sound was so much clearer than it was yesterday, and he began to wonder whether his powers were at rank with a real shifter before. "Someone's out there," he said, slinking toward his door. After last night, he wasn't taking any chances with his senses.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 pm

"Well, then we should probably go find them." It was cold, and Greg remembered hearing someone the day before, but not finding anyone, could it be the same person?

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Dante nodded his agreement, and took a deep sniff of the air. He couldn't smell anything out of place, but the air was very still, and the cold was starting to make his nose go pink and numb. He pushed his door open and walked out into the dirt that surrounded his cabin. The ground was beginning to grow hard in the cool air.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Bree's nose began to run, she used the back of her hand to slugishly whipe the watery liquid from her nostrils. She felt for the nearst tree's trunk and sunk down against it. "I don't know were i am, Bubo!" she sobbed wrapping her arms around her neas.
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:08 pm

This time, Dante was sure he heard a voice. He ran off toward it, not bothering to see if Greg would follow or not. The man was in good shape, after all, surely he could catch up. Dante bounded through the woods, lithe as a deer. He knew this area, but more than that, it seemed as though his powers were increasing now, still. "Hold on!" he yelled into the trees, "We're coming!"
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Greg tore off after Dante when he saw the man bolt. Greg wondered if Dante's newly found power had enabled him to sense the person better than he could before.

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Bree hugged tighter against the tree, the sudden rush of noise had startled her and her prey instincts kicked in. She silently and swiftly rose to her feet and stayed stock still, hoping that whoever was coming was atleast a kind human.
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Dante slowed and skidded to a halt, coming within just a few feet of the little girl. "Oh... were... were you the one calling?" His head flicked back, and he could see Greg a little ways behind him.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me