— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby LoadedPhilly » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Milo & Hypoxia
❝reel against your body's borders❞
locations; dorms tags; Robby

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Patiently waiting for her new friend’s response, Milo finished off the remainder of her slice of pizza and gingerly took another. Her Symbiote reveled in the sustenance and implored her to eat the second slice. ”It’s nice not to worry about if I can breathe or not anymore,” she agreed with the young man. ”As for my lack of hippo pet — I just think that they would be a lot of maintenance. I can barely take care of myself some days.” An airy laugh escaped her lips, stifled as she bit into the fruity pizza.

A grin stretched across Milo’s face as Robby described his childhood and experience on his family’s farm. She somewhat envied anyone who was able to have the picturesque, storybook childhoods due to her own that was spent in the walls of doctors’ offices. And yet, she could very much picture the warmth and the fondness of the memories from Robby. ”That sounds perfect. What I wouldn’t give to have that kind of life, even now.” The young woman looked to the mechanical pooch nearby and gestures to where he sniffed about. ”Buuut all I have to go on is Percy, so I’m just going to imagine him there.”

For a moment, Milo pondered on letting Robby in on the reason for her forced attendance. Here they were sharing pieces of themselves over pizza like they’d been friends for ages. Maybe, the teen figured, she was just starved for interaction with others her age. Lately her world was revolving around stiff-lipped SHIELD agents and personnel, not to mention the parasite constantly intruding on her thoughts. Opening her mouth slightly as if to say something, the teen quickly shut it again and resumed her smiling while still wondering if she should divulge her secret.

Thor
❝I was lightning before the thunder❞
locations; gym tags; Carol

Listing off his assigned roles, Thor smiled at Carol amiably. ”I instruct combat and weapons training separately, as well as teaching “mythology”. Though, I’ll be explaining what actually happened rather than the extravagant tales.”

Upon being asked about Loki, Thor gave a chuckle and shook his head as if to stave off the idea of Loki’s children attending the school. ”Loki has offspring, but neither would attend here. Jörmungandr and Sleipnir are grown,” he frowns briefly at the mention of his serpentine nephew but moves on quickly. ”No, the niece I had mentioned is kin to my elder sister, Hela.”

(Including a bit of actual Norse mythology mixed in with the MCU Thor universe. Buuut Thor: Ragnarok kind of screwed everything over with Hela and Fenrir. So it’ll just be Sleipnir and Jörmungandr)
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R & O

Postby XDinosaur » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 am

🛠️ ─── 𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓷
( SCRAP METAL- MALE - 17 - JUNIOR - LOCATION;dorm - TAGS; Milo & Hypoxia

Robby couldn't help but feel bad for Milo. He often took his lifestyle for granted. He always wanted to live in the city; the rich kid life. A collection of cars, a huge garage for him to work in with a whiteboard to write down ideas as they come. Endless supplies with countless money, doing what he loved. Because of this, he absolutely loves this school. The fact that it's in New York, the advanced systems that the buildings have, and the chance to do what he loves and get better at it. However, Milo seemed keen on leaving ever since he met her. "But this is the best place on earth!" The mechanic exclaimed, a bit of pizza in his mouth muffling his words. "Well, besides Disney." He quickly added. Robby has never been to Disney but he's always wanted to go. He even looks up to Walt as a role-model. "There's so much freedom; and even better, you get to enhance your powers and abilities," Robby explained. He realized that he didn't even know what Milo's power was. Before he could ask, a human-looking machine appeared behind Milo. It was only fourteen inches tall, but very detailed in it's mechanics. "Hello," the machine's voice was whiney but robotic. You could say that it's voice sounded almost like Wall-E with the constant voice cracks. "This is Milo," Robby introduced his new friend. "Milooo," the unnamed robot repeated, its robotic voice struggling to find pitch on the "O". "This one is M47.37, if you wanna give him a proper name," the junior gave a half smile as the robot scanned Milo, studying her. M47.37 knew that something about her wasn't right. It detected an anomaly inside of her. However, it said nothing as it figured the being was friendly and not attempting to harm Robby.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:18 am

pparadise wrote:
()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; commons)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Celeste was quite intrigued by his answer, it had been almost the same exact answer she had gotten from Stephen when she played with him. The girl shrugged it off as similar opinions, letting out a chuckle from his next question. "Well, that would almost be everything." she shrugged, knowing Stephen almost knew everything about the girl with a few exceptions. "One thing I think nobody, besides one person, knows would have to be.. That I had a twin." she answered, hiding her sorrowful tone quickly.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 am

haleigh the great wrote:
haleigh the great wrote:
Elizabeth Andrews
16-female-Hawkeye's mentee-hyper flexible, assassin-Tags: Rebekah Barnes

Elizabeth tried to hide the surprised look on her face when Rebekah said she'd never been on a mission. She looked like she could handle her own on a mission, but parents make the decisions they do for a reason she guessed. "Missions are one of the only times I feel completely whole. Me and Hawkeye went on them together a lot. It was more him doing the actual mission and me just trailing along, but still." she let out a little laugh at the end. "But, don't discredit yourself, intel is a very important part of the mission, and if you weren't there to give it to them, their job would have been a lot harder. She added, hoping the girl realized how helpful she was actually being to her parent's missions. She looked around the gym, trying to spot gymnastic equipment, as she hasn't been able to do her thing in a few days because of the move.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:34 pm

───✵────────────────────────────────
Carol “Avenger” Danvers
female | teacher: flight, combat | homosexual | terran-kree fusion | loc: gym | tags: Thor
────────────────────────────────✵───

The kree couldn't help but return Thor's smile, as the asgardian's optimistic energy was infectious, "I may have to sit in on one of your mythology classes, they should be quite interesting". When the asgardian mentioned not only Loki having children of his own, a genuinely terrifying thought, but also having another sibling she made an attempt to stifle her confusion. Though a rather confused expression flickered across her face for a moment. "I wasn't aware that you had a sister, much less that she might have children. Could I ask what she's like?"

Carol could understand how complicated family could get, Thor's relationship with Loki was complex enough, and having a sister who had thus far remained unmentioned set off a few red flags. Which also intrigued her as she wanted to know what could have possibly happened between the two siblings to lead to this point.

───🗲────────────────────────────────
Erryk Helasdottir
female | student: junior | nomasexual | asgardian | loc: dorms | tags: Alfina & Miranda
────────────────────────────────🗲───

Erryk could guess that the girl wasn't being entirely sincere in her smile but she felt a wave of relief wash through her regardless. Her previously tense body relaxing as she took the other girls hand with a quite alright in their own tongue at the girls later comment. The demigod was happy for the worst of the situation to be over, as she wasn't fond of the idea of getting in a fight with an asgardian and the mortal present could've been very hurt. Though Erryk was fairly certain that her abilities and upbringing would give her a decent advantage, and if not she had her ace in the hole that she could call to her provided her uncle wasn't using it at the time. She offered a apologetic smile when she remembered Alfina introducing herself, "Oh, right I'm Erryk Helasdottir".

With the threat no longer being well a threat she took the time to examine the human that had come with the other asgardian. She looked like any other unassuming mortal but Erryk doubted that was the case as this school was built for people to help deal with their otherworldly abilities. "I'm sorry for causing this mess, especially on everyone's first day", she said glancing at Alfina as well.

[I'm sorry this took 800 years]
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:14 am

Milo & Hypoxia
❝reel against your body's borders❞
locations; dorms tags; Robby

Entirely prepared to go on a tangent about Disney and how she had wanted to meet Tiana since she had seen the Princess and the Frog, Milo turned to look at the robot that had addressed her. She smiled and gave a little wave to the mechanical man. A light laugh escaped her when it repeated her name, prompting he ravenette to shift in her seated position to better face it.

”How on earth do you remember their numbers and all that? Unless you have a system,” she shrugged one shoulder and tilted her head thoughtfully, ”which you probably do.” She arched an eyebrow questioningly, turning her gaze from Robby back to the bot. This one started with an “M”, so she figured it would need an “M” name to match. ”Hmm... I’m thinking Martin? How’s that sound?”

Thor
❝I was lightning before the thunder❞
locations; gym tags; Carol

Taking Carol’s suggestion of attending a lesson as a literal statement, Thor nodded enthusiastically. ”Oh, be my guest,” he chuckled. ”The more the merrier, isn’t it? Especially seeing as New Asgard is stationed on Earth.” Truth be told, Thor had pushed for Asgardian history or “mythology” to be public knowledge as any other culture. The legislation aspect was slow-going and still in committee but the effort was there nonetheless. The thunderer enjoyed teaching, though, and settled for instilling information one class at a time.

The one-eyed Asgardian caught the Kree’s look of confusion and gave a look of concession. ”Well, it was a bit of a surprise for all of us. Odin, it turned out, had a firstborn named Hela who he raised to be a warmonger toward the other Realms.” Smile fading, Thor gave a just audible sigh. ”By birthright, she took Asgard’s throne upon my father’s death. She was less than pleased to see us — Loki and I — and,” he gestured to his eyepatch and vaguely at his short hair, ”one thing lead to another.

”As it turns out, she has a daughter. She’s under my care and will be one of the handful of those from New Asgard attending here.” The crease between his brows flattened out to his usual passive demeanor, the troubled look in his eye disappearing. Truthfully, Thor had been much too occupied to really deal with the feelings his messy family brought about. But that wasn’t for Carol to worry over so the blonde shook off the metaphoric storm clouds over his head before any real ones tried to form.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R & O

Postby XDinosaur » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:38 pm

🛠️ ─── 𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓷
( SCRAP METAL- MALE - 17 - JUNIOR - LOCATION;dorm - TAGS; Milo & Hypoxia

M47.37 returned a wave to the mysterious being understanding that it was a friendly greeting. Robert loved how Milo respectfully personified his machines just as he does alone. It was a wonder how she didn't have any pets, the miss would make a great dog mom. He could see it happening. Milo talking to her dog, asking it questions as if it could respond; doing everything with the pet. Not that the dog would be her only companion, but she'd definitely pick it over another human. Robby shook away his nonsense theories of what could be and focused on her question. He was happy to reply, leaving no hesitation. "It's how many times I've updated it," the mechanic explained. "I could work on him for.. many hours or just a few minutes. But every time I go back, that's a new update." He understated the "many hours," knowing that he'd work on things all day if he was motivated enough. Robby knew he spent way too many hours working on even the tiniest of projects. He remembered how short of a time it took him to create the robot's "brain" as Robby likes to call it. Allowing the machine to learn constantly based on the new information it receives as well as access to internet knowledge. Most of his creations have this feature so Robby is very experienced in the method. However, it took him weeks to design a flying mechanism for M47. The junior still hasn't even rendered the flight machinery yet. "And I, uh.. I do it just to mess with people," he snickered. "That's how I remember." He did have a fantastic memory. He could remember the first numbers; for example, 47. But after the decimal point, he just makes it up. To be honest, he thought it made him sound smarter. But Milo was no professor. So why is he trying to impress her? Robby caught himself staring into Milo's stunning eyes as she tilted her head- no! What was up with his hormones today? Then it hit him that a girl, a female was sitting on his bed. He began to panic internally over Milo on his unused bed. Nervousness filled his veins like blood. Robby's had middle school girlfriends years ago, but never a serious one. "M-Martin is great," he said, a bit too high-pitched from his cognizance. He didn't know what to do. It wasn't like him to go from a chill, breathy voice to a nervous pipsqueak. The teenager coughed once in attempt to gather himself again. It seemed to work because he remembered the fancy pizza in between the two of them. There was still about half left with random pineapple bits that had fallen off the top of the Italian creation. "Do you want the rest?" Robby asked, gesturing to their meal. His voice and conscious was back to normal now. He had plenty of zip lock bags. Not for food but for small parts he may find throughout the day. But this time- for food. Meanwhile, Martin decided he'd reach out to poke Milo's knee but was interrupted by Robby's voice, "hey! No, don't do that, Martin." The curious machine pulled back his tiny hand. "Why don't you go get a bag, please?" His voice was soft yet commanding, giving the small man something to do. Martin quickly slid off the bed and climbed up to the right drawer the zip locks were in, taking one in his hand and shuffling back down. He handed the clear bag to Robby, "Robby!" It screeched. "Thank you, bud," the junior closed one eye at Martin's loudness.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me