Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 am

Emris Thomas - Daughter of Zeus
16 - single - dining pavilion

I just smile and nodded. "All right. We'll use our abilities." I said, a big smile on my face. "Lets get to the arena!" I said, beginning to run towards it. "I wanna start as soon as possible!"
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:27 am

night night wrote:
        colbie zion || child of dionysus || female || open || training arena
        stretching her arms behind her head as she entered the arena, colbie's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt loop. pulling it out and holding it loosely in her hand, she gave a lazy smile as she looked around - her free hand placed on her hip.
        her brother was off doing who knows what, and she was bored, so she'd decided that it would be a good idea to do a bit of training. especially since she was nowhere near the best at combat.
        so, she chose an unused practice dummy and began slicing and hacking at it best she could.

andy zion || child of hermes || male || emris || dining pavilion
        starting to feel more comfortable around her, andy returned the smile and began to follow after her. however, he was only walking, so he strayed behind quite a bit. "as soon as possible? if i got there as soon as i could i'd have to wait for you to catch up" he called after her, then grinned once again, "but, y'know, i'm always up for a race if that sounds more fun to you"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:34 am

Emris Thomas - Daughter of zeus
16 - single - towards arena

I stopped and gasped, turning around to face him. "A race?!" I shouted, excited. "I WANNA RACE." I said, waiting for him almost impatiently. "Cmon cmon hurry up Andy!" I said, crossing my arms. "I wanna race!" Lets just say im mentally 6 mkay?
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:42 am

night night wrote:
        colbie zion || child of dionysus || female || open || training arena
        stretching her arms behind her head as she entered the arena, colbie's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt loop. pulling it out and holding it loosely in her hand, she gave a lazy smile as she looked around - her free hand placed on her hip.
        her brother was off doing who knows what, and she was bored, so she'd decided that it would be a good idea to do a bit of training. especially since she was nowhere near the best at combat.
        so, she chose an unused practice dummy and began slicing and hacking at it best she could.

even though he didn't expect her to agree, andy chuckled quietly and jogged over to her. "are you sure you want to race me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. the son of hermes was quite well known for challenging people to races, then simply using his ability to beat them. he assumed that emris knew of what he could do, but either way he decided to make sure she really wanted to go up against him.
        "mentally six? i'm not exactly surprised, my sister's practically a toddler"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:46 am

16 - single - arena

I giggled and nodded. "I really really really wanna race." I said, almost bouncing up and down from excitement. "And no cheating!" I said, pointing at him. "Count of three?"
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:55 am

"a son of hermes? cheat? never" andy grinned, sarcasm clearly present in his voice. however, he took his position beside emris, then glanced at her to reply. "sure, would you like a head start?" he offered.
        after doing this so many times, he had gotten into a habit of offering a head start. most of the time, he figured that determination to win led his oponents to decline the small advantage. he wasn't sure what to expect from emris, though, he couldn't tell wether she wanted to beat him or just genuinely thought the race would be fun.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:58 am

16 - single - arena

I giggled and shook my head. "Nope! I'd prefer to just do this as a friendly competition. I prefer fun things than rude competitive things." I said, getting into position. "Are we ready?" I asked, glancing over at him. "And remember, no cheating Andy! I will know!"

((Who are we letting win
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:11 am

{{ well, i don't really mind, you can choose if you'd like }}

"suit yourself" answered the brunet, getting ready to sprint. he decided not to use his 'super speed' ability for this race, as he was quite fast running normally. that way it would be fairer, and he wasn't sure what emris would count as cheating. besides, he would need to conserve as much energy as he could for the sparring.
        "ready when you are, i'd just like to request that you don't smite me when i beat you" he grinned, quickly glancing swideways at her before returning his attention to the route he was going to take to the arena.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:15 am

((I say let him win so she can be pouty when she loses))
16 - single - arena

I giggled. "All right. Ready? 3... 2... 1... GO!" I shouted while taking off running. I was laughing, not glancing back at him. "This is so much fun!" I said running faster. I giggled when i almost tripped over a rock but managed to stay standing
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:25 am

{{ alright >w< }}

andy zion || child of hermes || male || emris || heading to arena
        as soon as he heard 'go', andy shot off in his chosen direction. he wasn't using his ability, but he was still fast, as he had long legs and about seven years experience in races. senses kicked in almost immediately, and he skillfully dodged most of the smaller obstacles in his way - such as stones, tree roots, twigs and such - by either skidding around them or jumping over.
        he risked a short glance towards emris, and took notice of how she seemed a bit unsteady on her feet. a smirk etched onto his face, he urged himself to run faster towards the training arena. it was difficult for him to stay at a relatively slower speed compared to what he was actually capable of, as he was so used to simply sprinting from one place to another at incredible speeds, but he managed. common sense said that it would not be a good idea to annoy a child of zeus by cheating.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me