REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby VesVes » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:03 pm

((Le double posting here...))

Vixey nodded enthusiastically. "Can't agree with you more on that one," she muttered. She liked being herself--cool and confident, always sure of herself. Okay, maybe she was a little conceited as a fox. Maybe. But being human? She hated it! So far, she'd tripped at least twice, got sand in her mouth, among many other things. She stood up and shook herself off, spitting out sand. From Tod's exclamation, it sounded like the water was REALLY salty, and was pretty bad for washing. "Gee whiz, this place is really..." She could think of many words. Strange. Odd. Messed up. All of which described the place, but not as much as... "bizarre," she finished, looking around.

((Gah, writer's block. -_-))
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane lane » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Name;; Marie.
Gender;; Female.
Age;; a kitten, 16 in human form.
Looks;; xxxx
Crush;; none.
Location;; on the island.
Personality;; dramatic~girly~danger-prone~romantic~day dreamer~ladylike.
With;; nobody.

Marie groaned. Her head was throbbing. She reached to her head- the pink bow she always wore was there, but she was surprised not to feel fur but something longer and smoother- definitely not fur. She felt under her head- "Huh?" she muttered. The ground was sandy and grainy, nothing like the texture of the velvet cushion she had fell asleep on. Startled, she retracted her hand quickly and called out, "Mama?". She frowned at her voice; it sounded different. Not as young, not as babyish. Perplexed, she looked down at her paws which were hands. She jumped back, terrified. "Mama!" she yelled, looking around frantically. This was definitely not Madame's living room, and just that scared Marie. Nearly in tears, she fell to the ground and stared at her hands. "What happened?!" she wailed.
wont b very active but i am on advanced scribes @ jane lane
jane lane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane lane » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 am

bump.
wont b very active but i am on advanced scribes @ jane lane
jane lane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 am

(I'll reply with Tod and Ariel when I get home from school)

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Mrs.DeanWinchester wrote:
Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
Belle thought for a moment, then finally made a small nod.
"If we can find more of those, then they might work." she smiled.
Belle then started to walk around and picked up as many of those planks she could find. Then she placed them in a small pile. She wanted to keep them in this pile so that she may see what they were working with.
After Belle picked several more up she started to think up how they were going to make this 'raft' of sorts. It wasn't going to be to big, only fit for two. It had to be strong enough to last going across the river. It had to be sturdy.
If I was my father... what would I do? she thought.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə wrote:
⊰ Nala ⊱ ⊰ Seventeen ⊱ ⊰ Female ⊱

Nala had to smiled a bit when the young boy took charge. Normaly she was the one leading, whether that was the hunt or the search for the pride land's lost king. Still it felt nice to just let someone else deal with all planing and for her just to go along with it. Still, as she looked up at the fruit she couldn't help but wonder why anyone would want to eat it. It just, didn't look right. She had always associated bright colors with poison, 'Stay Away!', not 'Come and Eat'. But did she really have a choice?

The former lioness looked at the younger boy. "Ok, so I'll try and get some of the brighter ones." she said after Dumbo spoke. "Not the brown ones." she returned her gaze to the fruit right above her head. And then looked at her now human hands. As a lion she wasn't able to climb a tree, but maybe a human could? There weren't many places to climb onto, but she spotted a branch above her head. I wonder if I can- but her thoughts were cut off by the child speaking again. She looked at the boy and gave him and kind smile.

"Well, I suppose these are edible, but lion don't eat fruit. We eat meat, like Zebras and Wildebeest and antelope. We are hunters, not prey." As she spoke she felt herself getting hungrier and hungrier she needed food, and now. She looked back up to the tree and sighed, there was only one way to get the fruit. "One of use will need to climb the tree to get them." she finally said.
Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Ariel | Female | 18 | Mermaid / Human
    Ariel found another four planks, where had they come from? They were obviously very old, but looked as if they had used to be part of something bigger. The nail holes in some of them were also a giveaway. She walked back over to Belle "Got some more, think this is enough?" she asked, looking to the pile of wood. Even though Ariel loved the water, an icy cold river was not her idea of fun. She sat down and started to mess around with the planks,hopefully Belle would know how to stick them together.

Tod| Male | 18 | Fox
    Tod blinked, shaking the sand and salt from his eyes. He looked up at the sun, it seemed to be just after midday. "Bizzare it is, I can't get over the fact that there is salt in all this water. He kept walking with Vixey beside him, marvelling at all the weird little things in the sand. Shells was what the girl called them but Tod liked to refer to them as pretty white rocks. He looked at his arms, they seemed to be turning red, he kept walking though, always looking down at his arms feeling a slight tingle when he moved them.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
"I believe that is good, thank you." Belle nodded as she looked down at the small pile of planks they had. Her mind began tick as she thought of a way to build this raft. She tried to think back in time, where her father had invented new fangled things. Was any of them rafts, that she did not remember.
Maybe it tis like a puzzle. she thought to herself as she pressed her hand on her lips. Her brow furrowed as she tried to think harder.
Finally she crouched down and messed with planks, fitting them together, and taking them apart. But something was missing. She need something to keep the planks together. Something like rope.
Her eyes scanned the area, but she saw nothing else but wooden planks, and sand. No rope.
Maybe a vine she began to think.
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me