MODS PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Searching for Acceptance

Postby Ninjaofgod » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Greg did dream though, he dreamt about the day, in a weird sort of way. Everything was in different colors, and it all seemed off, everyone's personality was different, it was a strange dream overall.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Thank you sooo much tris!

http://www.formspring.me/BenKerns Ask some questions if you wish.
Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Dante dozed off eventually, slumped in his chair and wrapped in his blanket. The sun was shining brightly and crisply through the window when he awoke. His eyes blinked open, and the first thing he noticed was that his hands had gone back to normal. His heart sank. He'd really been hoping they would stay the way they were until he found a sure way to get rid of them and get them back again. He sighed and wrapped himself up tighter in his blanket. He really should have started a fire before going to sleep. The air was colder than it had been the day before, much colder. And there wasn't much insulation in his little cabin.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Greg stirred, then began to wake up. He felt the blanket around him, and snuggled deeper into it, it was cold outside. He wondered who had put this here for a few moments before noticing that he wasn't in his home, and then he remembered the events of the previous night before, and decided it was another act of kindness from Dante. After a little while, he asked "Hey Dante, do we have breakfast of any kind in here?"

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Dante blinked, surprised that Greg had woken up so soon after him. Dante didn't usually eat breakfast, and either way, he wasn't too thrilled about the prospect of getting out of his blanket and going to get something. "No, not unless you count the stuff we bought in town yesterday. God... has it only been a day since I've met you? Feels like a week."
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:37 pm

"Am I that much of a pain?" Greg asked with a smile "Wait, don't answer."

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"Nah, you're not a pain." The last couple of words were obscured by a yawn. "It's nice having you around. At least I don't have to wake up alone. Day after day--get up, hunt, eat, go to bed, repeat." Dante arched his back, stretching his arms and legs. He stood up, shook off the blanket, and resisted the urge to run, instead walking to hunt for a shirt and another, less bloodied flannel jacket. He had quite a few.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

"I can see how that would get boring. We should spend some time trying to figure out your new power today."

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Dante nodded. "Good idea. It's a perfect opportunity, too. I still need to catch something." He was hoping, the same as he was the day before, for a deer. Venison jerky would be perfect for the winter, although the cold weather was somewhat of a blessing--it meant the rabbits he'd caught in the traps yesterday would still be fresh.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 pm

"Well, I suppose we should find some sort of breakfast, then head out I suppose." Greg said with a grin.

Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Dante smiled, feeling just the teeniest bit smug. "If you want breakfast, you can have it, but I don't usually eat before I catch something."
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me