๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Musical Girl Enters stage left

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Naomi Fujioka/Aiode
Age:22|Quirk:Musical Projection|Tags:N/A;Open|Location:patrolling|Glorified mercenary|
The morning sun was bright in contrast to the dark clothing clad, headphone wearing heroine who walked calmly along the streets and back alleys. Her grey-blue eyes scanned everything, before she climbed onto a fire escape. Her long brown hair swirled more as the breeze flowed around her. Sighing, Naomi pulled out her phone, headphones around her neck as she turned up the volume to sit on the metal platform.
"Of course they would send me out on a quiet morning in this part of town," she muttered bitterly, "Could of at least let someone come with me so I wouldn't have to seem insane. How hard can it be to spare another freaking person with the expendable one after all?"
Scoffing a bit, she tapped her fingers in time with the music, her katana on her back as she watched civilians wander past her.
"So quiet," she sighed again, before shaking her head, her loose curls bouncing lightly with the action, "Get it together Aiode. Someone's gotta play guard lion around here."
Sighing, she let her nails sharpen a bit more, drawing light designs on her skin, just light enough to leave a mark, but not to bleed.
"At this rate, I'll have to eat what is nearly expired again," she muttered darkly, "Why can't those morons higher up just let me help? I'm not fragile."
Scoffing again, she settled her gaze back to observing the landscape, listening to both the music and her surroundings.
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lookin' for a fun time

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:22 am

โœฆ สœแด€สแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด€๊œฑแด€ส€แดœ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Male โžข 21 โžข Black Fog Quirk โžข Location: Forest โžข Tagged: Winter

xxxAgain, Hayate took note of the questions Winter refused to answer and kept them tucked in his mind before addressing the next issue they brought up. "Aw, so you do think they're pretty? How nice of you to say so. You have very nice eyes too." He teased lightly, ruffling their hair with his free hand. "And I'm glad you noticed that most people think I just look evil with these pupils of mine." Hayate chuckled, running a hand through his hair, his eyes wandering over to where Winter had turned away quickly. He quirked a brow at the action but shrugged it off anyway which was a pretty "Hayate" thing to do.

xxxAt her sudden outburst, Hayate held his hands out in front of him as though protecting himself and let out a light chortle. He had never seen them so worked up before, which was part of the reason he assumed they were just another boring villain with no emotions but honestly, seeing this side of them was intriguing. Extremely intriguing. "Woah, calm down snowflake. I'm sure your book wouldn't have been destroyed by me flipping through a few pages. I may be a little rough around the edges but I'm no brute." He protested, his eyes looking down to where they were poking him in the chest. He didn't really feel it but smiled anyway as they stopped, a mischievous smirk coming to his lips. "Oh? I didn't expect you to be so touchy, snowflake, not that I mind. And fine fine, I'll never touch one of your precious children again." He remarked with a roll of his eyes. "And eww, you know I never like things being boring but maybe watching you be excited around the books will be enough to pique my interest for a few hours." Hayate patted Winter on the head with that comment, a small teasing gesture at her prior moment of childish joy.

xxxWinter's next comment caused an almost psychotic smile to spread to his lips as he bit his tongue to hold himself back from laughing. "Hey, I've lasted up to 10 hours with nothing to do but listen to boring speakers at the league before, I'm sure a bookstore can't be as awful as that. But that doesn't matter, homicide lane sounds... fun." The male licked his lips at the thought. "Hmm that's good, but still, I can never be too cautious. I don't think anyone would want to risk having this beautiful face locked up." Hayate commented playfully, his hands fixing the braid in his hair so that it would lay flat behind him. At their following comment, Hayate pouted lightly and tugged at Winter's cheek with a grin. "I might not be the smartest when it comes to facts about every occurrence in the world but I've definitely got my knowledge of street smarts and in our world, I think that's what matters most, snowflake." He chortled, leaning in towards Winter momentarily before backing up again to pull them towards the bookstore. He had remembered seeing it once or twice while going through the city but he never expected that he'd actually have to ever go in it. He dreaded it once before, but maybe this time things would be different.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don't play smash till 4 am kids

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:24 am

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

He was already regretting the decision he had made. That seemed like a common occurrence ever since he had met Haru. Perhaps she was simply bad news for him despite her energetic and happy nature. It was the opposite of himself which was probably why he couldn't stand it. He was quiet and stoic. That never seemed to bother her though. In a way he wondered if it was some kind of game to her to break down the cold shell that he had. Then again he had been the one to approach her this one time so the fault was on himself. Still he hadn't been planning on the situation turning into this. For someone who rarely showed emotions he certainly had shown plenty the last day. The whole event last night had been a display of his bad ones and moments ago displayed the good he had in him. It felt odd to him that such an array of feelings had made themselves present. Giving a soft sigh, Yoshiro knew he needed to get a grip on himself. He doubted spending time with Haru would do that for him though. Tucking his hands into his pockets, he gave a small bob of his head as she stated that he needed a suit. That was easy enough for him. It would have been easy if he had simply paid attention to the list he had been given before camp, but he didn't feel it necessary thus hadn't brought everything that he should have. That was no problem for him. "A suit will be easy. I'll have one sent from home," he said as he pulled a hand out of his pocket with his phone in it. As he was about to send a text to his mother to have one sent to the camp, he stopped himself and glanced toward the girl before him. Maybe he should at least attempt to match her if he was supposed to go as her date. There probably was no point, but it was a friendly gesture. To think he was thinking of being friendly actually disgusted him to an extent though he didn't let it show.

Having his mind drawn away from the suit momentarily, Yoshiro heard her mention that she had to do anything he wanted for the rest of her week and that he should be creative with it. He doubted that would happen. His requests would entirely be thought up of on the fly and based off whatever the situation might be. At some point he figured he would tell her to leave him alone. Actually, that might be the only request he would ask of her. Such a thing sounded cruel though. He really was acting too soft over this all. It was a real annoyance. Was becoming a hero going to soften him? He really hoped not. To him that felt like he was becoming weak. He couldn't settle for that. He needed to become stronger so he could prove that he had what it took to use his quirk to better society rather than bring it down. Shifting his focus back to Haru, he quirked a brow as she mentioned villains. She did have a point that they did know where they were, but after the attack the night before it might be risky for them to try and attack. Surely the staff would be more than prepared to deal with an attack after what had happened. There was still the possibility that they might decide to attack. The thought of such a thing bothered him. He knew if something were to happen then he would have to be careful about using his quirk in such tight quarters with so many people around. It wouldn't help that he would have a suit on too, making it difficult to quickly activate his quirk. Pushing the negative thought from this mind, Yoshiro let a soft grunt as escape his lips. If there was another attack then the rest of the camp would definitely be cancelled. He knew villains enjoyed toying with heroes, but why would the specifically target students of UA? It was the top hero school in Japan, but there were other well known ones as well that produced just as many great heroes. Giving a small shake of his head, he figured he should say something. "I'm sure things will be fine."

He was concerned that he was only giving false hope by saying such a thing, but from the looks of it she seemed worried. He wouldn't blame her after what had transpired the night before. As much as he didn't show it, there were lingering side effects for him as well and he had been the one that had made it out of the attack with no injuries. Still the thought of failure lingered in the back of his mind. Being pulled from his negativity once again, Yoshiro watched as Haru flickered over to a nearby bench and mentioned something about food. He couldn't say he was overly hungry, but it would give him an opportunity to ask her about the dress so he could figure out the whole suit thing. With a curt nod of his head, the boy made his way over to join her before taking a seat beside her. "I'll try one piece, but I'm not that hungry," he stated. "But I have a different question. If I'm going to be your date then I should probably match you. So, uh, do you know what color it is?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ๐š’ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜!โž

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:59 am

( ๅคช้™ฝ )xxโ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl flicker x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl yoshiro x]

indentshe hummed as she took note that yoshiro did agree. she was happy that he did agree. she found it enjoyable to be around the boy. it's been a while since she's had a friend that she can rely on and be around more than others. although the boy was quiet and didn't show much of anything, haru truly didn't mind. she's been around numerous of people with different attitudes and different personalities. a few betrayals as well but haru doesn't let them get to her. "i only have one dress so far, i don't buy them that often. that or i usually don't have enough money to buy the nice and fancy ones," she released a shrug, "i'm happy with what i have and i wouldn't have it any other way," she said as she shoved a sushi in her mouth. quickly consuming it she cheered quietly. "i haven't had anything to eat in a while! all this chaos has gotten me hungry," she whined, as she swung her dangling feet. haru was scooted too far back and she wasn't tall enough for her feet to actually reach the ground. her height was one of the things she hated. she often thinks that she'd be far off better being at least average height. after the years though, haru learned to live with being a little dwarf. she hated it- but she didn't mind it. taking a small sip of her drink, she turned her head to focus back onto her tall friend.
          indent"it'll be fine". she hummed, "i hope so, i don't want anyone to get hurt. the dance is going to be a risk but it'll shift everyone's focus! i think," she brought a finger up to her chin. it was a rather strategic action. make a dance so everyone would focus on the dance rather than what had happened the night before. a smart move on the staff's behalf. though for haru, a simple dance can't erase what had happened to her. she stopped the swinging of her legs as she released a small sigh, "even if something does happen, i'll try my best to protect everyone," she mumbled as she grabbed one of the animal crackers, "i'll even protect you, yoshiro-kun!" she exclaimed as a huge smile appeared on haru's face. she placed her hands onto her hips, "nothing can get past me!" she shouted proudly as she lifted her chin up and closed her eyes. "but seriously! i think i'm strong enough to protect you," she subtly boasted. smiling as the boy sat next to her, she sent him a warm and tender smile. shifting her attention back onto the topic of food. "i made this myself, and i don't usually share my food. So here!" she wrapped the piece of sushi in a napkin. gingerly grabbing yoshiro's hand, her touch was too soft and too gentle to comprehend. she didn't want to hastily grab his hand and harm him on accident. opening his hand, she placed the sushi on the boy's hand. "there ya go! tell me if i need to add anything," she scratched her cheek nervously. while haru did know how to cook (and in her opinion, her food is quite delectable), she was too scared to share it with anyone in fear they'd hate it.
          indent she perked up at his question, "hm?". she giggled, "we're gonna match?" she asked, it was pretty obvious she was happy that he even said that in the first place. "okay, if i remember correctly, the dress is white but the bottom part is red and then i have a coat for it that's black with a red bowtie!" she exclaimed. she remembered the day she got the dress, her mother had saved enough to buy it for haru. she was quite young when she got it but she hasn't grown much since then so she didn't worry about fitting into it. brushing her hair out of her face, she smiled. "i'm excited now! maybe i can even cook food for the dance! wait no-" she cut herself off before getting caught up in a ocean of thoughts. she shook her head. "hopefully i don't have to activate my quirk. i have a hero suit made for it but if i wear normal clothing they tend to disintegrate when i use my quirk," she mumbled, "i'm going to put it under my dress just in case though, you won't be able to see it anyways," she waved her hand lightly. sighing, she stood up and faced yoshiro. "i'm bored and i don't want to sit around all day! let's walk around, yoshi-kun~" she whined, grabbing the his hands and attempted to make him stand up. she gasped before jumping up and down, "piggyback ride! i wanna be tall!"

( ๅคฉไฝฟ )xxโ๐Š๐˜๐Ž๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐‘๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl guardian angel x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl m. emiko x]

indent kyoshi had missed out on a lot. the villains had gone to a camp not far from their hideout and decided to toy around with the camp and even go as far as to taking one of the students hostage. while he didn't agree with the villains, he had no other choice but to go along with them. he was born into the world of villainy after all. it was common that kyoshi heavily disagrees with the rest of the league's actions. he was more of the pure type and he didn't like seeing others get hurt. while his quirk didn't involve healing he did the best he could to prevent anyone from getting hurt, but he can't prevent anyone from hurting. folding his wings, he looked around the hideout, it was rather empty and dull. i'll just go and see if the students from the camp are okay, he thought as he opened the door to the hideout and shut it silently behind him. scanning the area, a small wave of anxiety and panic consumed his body. he hadn't gone out of the hideout in a while. the only times he's ever left was to get take out with one of the older villains and roam around. he forbid himself from straying too far from the hideout in fear he could get taken or he'd end up lost in the forest (even though he can fly and quickly find the hideout). keeping his hand close to his chest he shuffled his way to the camp slowly. his wings flapped in fear. the camp was too big for to comprehend. he's never seen another place other than small restaurants and the hideout. tugging on the blonde strand of hair that grew longer than the rest of his hair for some odd reason. "it's big and pretty," he whispered, his body was still rigid in fear but his eyes were wide and laced with interest and amazement. his wings stiffened as his eyes landed onto a few students that were definitely older than him. his legs began to shake and his eyes began to tear up. "what if they're mean," he whispered. shaking his head, he took a step forward. "h-heroes never get scared," he mumbled before walking around the camp a little more. if he didn't have his wings he would've blended in perfectly, but much to his dismay- he stood out like a sore thumb.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:56 pm

๏ผซ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆ›–ใ็งป๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ16 โžฅSwitch quirkโžฅTagged:Rin, Abo, Yuuta

Seeing all if this made Kiya more uneasy and started to get to the point where he begin to feel sick. He exited out what he was looking at, moving the phone down on his side. He started to ask his self many questions. Was he actually going to survive this? Well, most likely since him and Kuro shared the same body. Kuro was stubborn, he wasnโ€™t going to die even if it meant protecting Kiya..although he seriously hated his guts.โ€ ..Maybe i should turn my self in...iโ€™m putting Rin in danger and her comrades as well." She was the first person not to run away from him, the first person to accept him despite what happened in the past. Well, yeah she only helped mostly because of his quirk, but it didnโ€™t mattered to him. For the first time in a forever,Kiya felt like a normal person instead of a monster. Thinking about it made happy, but suddenly a sharp pain enter his left eye. Kiyaโ€™s innocent green eye turn crimson red. โ€œYou idiot..what are you thinking? Going back to that place? Youโ€™ll know what theyโ€™ll do to use and want to go back? No, i wonโ€™t allow you to do something stupid.โ€ Kiyaโ€™s voice had turn mono-toned. It was him that was speaking, it was Kuro. However, it seem like he was just talking to his self.

โ€œ You h-hush and stay out of this. You donโ€™t care what happens to me anyway, you just want out and iโ€™m not going to let that happen.โ€ Kiya could feel the sweat coming down his face, his hand trembling a little.โ€ Of course i care, we share the same body. Your weak Kiya, you canโ€™t do anything on your own., so next time you get in trouble..iโ€™m taking over..for good this time.โ€ before Kiya could respond, his little kitten companion woke up form her sleep with her ears up in alert. Shinobu turn her head towards Kiya, growling. Without warning, she swiped at his left eye with her claws and scratched it up some. To his surprise, Kiya was in full control again..but now his left eye was a little banged up. Thankfully, it wasnโ€™t nothing to bad, but if Shinobu was a little older, it might had been worst.โ€ Shinobu..thanks..โ€ the boy couldnโ€™t imagine what would happen if that Conversation would had went on. Most likely resulting in him losing his temper and letting Kuro take over and if he did..he would cause trouble for the ones here.โ€ That was really close..i could feel my self losing my temper..โ€ with a sigh, kiya looked at his phone. There was tiny green light flickering..most like a game notification

Kiyaโ€™s eyes shifted towards Rin..well, eye since the other one was half way closed.โ€ You guys are-โ€ he stopped what he was saying. She wanted to take the device off..but why?โ€ H-huh? Why? Your putting your life in danger if you take it off..โ€ Well, it was to late, Rin had already started to pick at the device bounded on his wrist. After she was done, Kiya felt his heart beating against his chest. โ€œ Rin..if something happens and Kuro takes over, please run away ok? Donโ€™t try to help..just run. I couldnโ€™t live with my self knowing that demon harmed you. โ€œ he claimed his self down, taking a deep breath.โ€Ok. Iโ€™ll follow you guys back.โ€

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

Itโ€™s been a while since Daichi seen that suit, but after some hard thinking he managed to remember what it looked like. It was pretty darn sharp, some he wasnโ€™t going to wear the whole thing.โ€ Ooooh! Matching sounds really..c-cute.โ€ he cleared his throat.โ€ Well, the jacket of the suit is a lightish brown and the hat that goes with it too. The shirt is light blue, umm..a navy colored bow tie with white dots and the pants are dark grey. I donโ€™t plan on wearing the hat and jacket, donโ€™t wanna get to hot with the jacket on and the hat..not a big fan of them.โ€ Daichi hated whenever he got hot, his body started to grow hot as well. In extreme heat, his body can get so hot that it starts to bubble up abit..like boiling water. Heat was abit of weakness of his, but being extremely cold was as well. His body needed to stay at the right temperature to avoid damage on his body.โ€ The suit was worn by my fatherโ€™s father, so itโ€™s kinda old. Iโ€™m surprised it survived this long..it looks for brand new.โ€ his family was good at keeping with things, like his self, so that was the reason the suit lasted that long.โ€ Anyway, i canโ€™t wait to see what you wear. Either way,i bet youโ€™ll look really beautiful.โ€ A big smile came across his face when he spoke. He still couldnโ€™t believe he was going somewhere with someone else. Growing up for him was hard, but he pressed onward. Maybe this was some kind of reward for not getting discouraged. His parents did say that good things comes to good people..unfortunately, that wasnโ€™t how the world worked sometimes.

โ€œUmhm, Dancing is such a good way to release those pent up feelings you may have. Itโ€™s helped me so many times..and singing to, b-but i kinda gave that up.โ€ he couldnโ€™t show his dancing in public since people already looked down upon his singing. Daichi started to remember the singing competition, those angry looks on those peopleโ€™s faces. He didnโ€™t want people to hate him because of his singing, so he gave it up. However, Daichi was thinking about trying again thanks to Mayu..but he was scared that she would hate him, like those kids for few years ago.โ€Of course! If only you share your playlist.โ€ the slime boy said cheerfully. It seem like she was about to say something but changed her mind. He wanted to ask, but Daichi didnโ€™t want to pester her. Something about the way she said it, it felt so familiar to him..he couldnโ€™t put his finger on it.โ€ Oh really? You think so? Being a teacher seems fun, but would people really listen to someone like me?โ€ it could happen, things do change, but he fail to understand that. Right now was a good example, Mayu wasnโ€™t judging him at all.โ€ Umm..by the way..urr, nevermind.โ€ he told his self that he wasnโ€™t going to bother her with the question on his mind. It just kinda slipped.

โ€œI-its ok. I have to face my fears at some point right? Being able to sing in front of people is a one.โ€ Daichi said with a nod. She mentioned a swimming trip and it was a possibility that they would go on one, he remembered his parents said they went on one when they attended UA. He couldnโ€™t help but to feel nervous about going, those stories about crocodons really did put a number on him.โ€Alright..if we see one, weโ€™ll run together~.โ€ he said with a slight nod.โ€ Iโ€™m sure the teachers will keep us safe from those beast.โ€ after saying that, Daichiโ€™s nervousness seem to vanish

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰
Maleโžฅ20โžฅWere-wolf quirkโžฅTagged: Katylin

When kate made that remark about Natsumi, a growl could be heard coming from the wolf.โ€ What did you say? If something happens to happen to her imma..โ€ getting worked up wasnโ€™t helping his situation. In fact, it was putting him in more pain.โ€Teh, whatever, iโ€™ll be there to save here no matter what if shes in danger. M-Maybe sheโ€™ll give me a nice scratch behind the ear as reward~.โ€ Honestly, he didnโ€™t care about money or power as a reward, a good scratch behind the ol ear worked as well.โ€ Yeah, a kid. He seem kinda familiar..like i seen him before somewhere. His scent most definitely familiar.โ€ no matter how hard he tried, he couldnโ€™t think who the stranger was.โ€..No way a kid can be that strong. Seem like he knew he was doing..that quirk of hisโ€ฆโ€ he smacked his lips, getting worked up once again. It was embarrassing that a kid put him in this conditions, however, he wasnโ€™t just a normal kid to begin with. If only Takumi knew, then he would understand how he managed to lose. Maybe if he had gotten his name..it would had clicked perhaps.โ€Ow! Careful!.โ€ he grunted. His body was in so much pain, that a gentle would make his body hurt. โ€œ Huh? Why should i tell you?โ€

Wait, was Katylin working with that boy? Maybe she was and she hiding it. Again, a growl could be heard but it was more intense then before.โ€ ...Your working with that brat? If you are, i wonโ€™t hesitate to take you down!.โ€ she couldnโ€™t be..that's what he wanted to believe. Takumi have known Katylin for a while now, so why was she interested in the league now?โ€ Um..you donโ€™t seem like you will cause trouble, so iโ€™ll take you.โ€ Thanks to her help, Takumi was feeling at least 20 percent better, however he needed some medical attention for his illness.โ€Whenever your done, iโ€™ll just show you where it is. Not to far from here.โ€ he said with a grunt.โ€Better no try anything funnyโ€ฆโ€ once again, he flinched in pain as she continued to help with his injuries

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝš๏ฝ•ใ€€๏ผˆใใ‚พๆกœ๏ผ‰
Maleโžฅ???โžฅNightmare quirkโžฅTagged: open

Kaito was now walking across the streets with his phone stuffed in his face. It was irritating him, since he wasnโ€™t use to this type of technology.โ€ The hell..where did my messages go? Urg, i remember when these things us to be so easy to use..โ€ he was still rather old school, Kaito wasnโ€™t use to all the fancy phones and knickknacks people used these days.โ€Ah, there is it..lets see here.โ€ Kaito started to flip through his messages at a slow pace, his finger slid down the screen at a snailโ€™s pace.โ€ Oh good, seems like i managed to get in UA..again. Ah yes, UA where all the best heroes come from and the foulest of villains.โ€ Kaito started to reply to the message that was send to him, tapping on the screen extremely hard. He had to pull back the screen so he could see better.โ€ Thankyou. Kkeep up goo worrk.โ€ was what he typed. After that wonderful message was typed, he send it and stuffed his phone in his pocket.โ€ Alright, what should i do now? Maybe i should go ahead and join my fellow classmates on the trip. Yes, iโ€™ll do that..but after some more refreshment.โ€ the boy spotted a cafe and walked towards it. Once inside, he walked over to the front and ordered.

โ€œOne coffee, extra vanilla and two glazed donuts if you have them my good sir.โ€ the man behind the counter risen his eyebrow.โ€ Hey kid..you shouldnโ€™t you be in school or something? Weโ€™ve been yelled yet by parents because kids often skip school and come here sometimes. So like, if your not with a parent or anything, we canโ€™t serve you.โ€ what did he just say? He called him a kid like that darn wolf. A vein appeared on kaitoโ€™s head, angry begin to take over his body, but he managed to chill out.โ€ First off, my parents passed away..well actually, my dad was killed in front of me when i younger, but anywayโ€ฆโ€ Kaito grabbed the man by the shirt, bringing him to his level and gave him a gentle touch on the forehead. The man had fallen asleep on counter top and kaitoโ€™s silver eyes begin to glow...his nightmare quirk started to take place.โ€ssh! Sssshhh! Stop all that yelling, your going to cause a panic!.โ€ the man couldnโ€™t help it, the manโ€™s face grew pale as he screamed in agony and terror.โ€Seems like your having a good nightmare..oh yes, its so beautiful and it looks so yummy~ let me have a taste.โ€

After a few minutes, a black smog started to emerge from the manโ€™s mouth and enterโ€™s kaito.โ€delicious~ i donโ€™t think iโ€™ll need those donuts, so the coffee is fine.โ€ This time, his words where directed at woman standing there behind her co-worker, just frozen.โ€Hello, miss..are you hard of hearing or are you going to tell me the same as your friend here? Iโ€™m kinda full, but i can make rooms for seconds~. โ€œ the woman snapped out of her trance, fixing Kaito his coffee.โ€...h-here you go sir.โ€ the woman was careful not to drop his coffee. She didnโ€™t didnโ€™t want to end up like her co-worker.โ€ Thank you kindly. Oh, great coffee by the way.โ€ After laying the money on the table, he started to make his way out the cafe, humming a upbeat and drank his wonderful coffee. โ€œAh! such a good day so far~.โ€

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โhow sad, you're below me? that's amusingโž

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:43 pm

( ๆญป )xxโ๐’๐”๐™๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl dead eye x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl kaito x]

indent kiken had been roaming the streets for a while now. he made sure not to make any eye contact for the sake of other people, and he truly didn't feel like dealing with others coming at him that he had used his quirk. if he had wanted to use his quirk then he would. kiken didn't want to deal with the people accusing him of doing malicious intentions (although they'd be totally right). there had been numerous incidents where kiken had accidentally used his quirk out in the open without any back up and without him using his villain costume to hide his identity. usually, it never ended well. his quirk was pretty dangerous to any human, really. it put's people in an agonizingly painful state where their body would feel as if it was being twisted and stabbed and shot. there was more comparisons and analogies but there was too many to list. twirling a small piece of his hair, his eyes scanned the mass amount of people. all ordinary. ordinary with quirks. would it count as ordinary? he didn't understand how people could live a normal life doing normal things. how could one live a life without utter chaos? maybe that's why villains were a thing. to create chaos and add some color to a blank and dull canvas. everything seemed grey to kiken. black and while with shades of gray. everything was boring to him unless he adds disorder.
          indent coming to a small halt, his eyes scanned a building he had come close to. it was a cafe. he did find spots like this rather calming. a small room with an aroma of coffee and baked sweets. opening the door, he sat down on one of the stools. skimming through the menu on the wall, he sighed. nothing seems good. he skimmed the menu over and over before his eyes landed on "cuban expresso" his brows raised ever so slightly. while he did want one- he simply didn't feel like wasting his money on a simple drink. why buy the drink when you can simply rob the whole cafe? jumping off his seat, his eyes landed on a familiar figure. a very familiar one. a figure he's seen around the league. shifting his body to get a better view, kiken released a small hum as he watched the male preform his wrong doings. watching as he left the cafe, he released an amused hum. "finaly~". walking out of the cafe, he chased after the villain. "mmm, how evil of you kaito-san! very evil indeed, i must ask- how do you do it?" he stood next to the familiar male. "a true idol, i look up to you," he teased before shoving his hands into his pockets looking forward and trying to avoid any eye-contact. he found the male's quirk interesting and rather threatening. scary actually. now would kiken ever fear him? absolutely not. kiken feared no one- not even death itself. kiken scared? never that. "that must've been fun huh? man, maybe i should show off my quirk as well," he shrugged, rolling his shoulder to cure the aching he had. his eye's landed on a stranger that had been facing him. "ne, i'm rather bored watch this". he made direct eye-contact with the stranger.
          indentalmost instantly, the stranger's scream rippled through the air. their body fell to the ground with a loud thud. strange cracking and distorting noises were emitting from their body. "watch them, rotting there- how pathetic. everyone is growing to be weak and soft, it's stupid really," he grumbled. closing his eyes before facing kaito. "wouldn't you agree, kaito-san?" he grinned. "everyone is so boring these days! i mean, come on. the world could've spun their little wand and made people have at least more power," he paused before looking forward, "the world is wilting and it's evident," he hummed. "i don't mind though, i'll thrive as the world dies and rots," he shrugged. he truly liked being a villain and he wouldn't have it any other way.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

smol angel bois are too soft for me <3

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:48 pm

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: In the Camp โžข Tagged: Daichi

xxxMayu swayed slightly where she stood before looking at Daichi as he began to respond. At his first comment, the girl smiled softly and nodded, not wanting to interrupt him if she were to talk then. After he finished describing his outfit, the girl texted the description to her mom before pocketing her phone and looked up at Daichi again. "Sounds good, I'm sure my mom will have something fun picked out before tonight. Knowing her it'll be... pink, probably which is a bit of an opposite but it's most likely like cherry blossom pink so it should still compliment your colors pretty well." She assessed with a slight smile, her hands remaining in her cardigan pockets, not sure what exactly to do with them. At his mention of his father, the girl looked up towards him inquisitively, seemingly curious about his family. Since Mayu's family hadn't exactly been... close she always loved hearing about the experiences of others. She couldn't help but let a small sadness fall into her eyes though. "Hmm, that's some nice history behind it. I'm sure your father would love it if you sent some pictures of you in it tonight. Kind of a nice memory to have in the future, I think?" She asked with a slight shrug of her shoulders before he mentioned her possible outfit and a light pink rose to her cheeks but she held it back as much as possible. "We'll see about that. My mom's a bit extravagant when it comes to dress designs so I apologize in advance if I enter the room looking like a birthday cake. And thank you." She said as calmly as possible, smiling back at Daichi. Mayu was excited for tonight, much more so than she had been that morning. If she was being completely honest, she had been planning on skipping the event altogether to just hide in her cabin and read the night away but she was so glad she hadn't made that her final plan.

xxxThe girl listened to Daichi's explanation and nodded along until he stopped speaking momentarily whereupon she placed a hand on his shoulder with a slight smile. "I agree. My parents weren't fond of me dancing anything but the waltz or the minuet when I was younger but they're not here now so you've gotta show me some moves tonight, alright? And hey, you should keep singing, I'm sure you have a lovely voice. You'll have to sing for me sometime, I mean I did for you already." The girl commented before moving her hand back to her pockets again, looking away embarrassedly. "Oh sure, my music's a lot of classical background though. I can't read while listening to songs with words, I get more distracted that way. Though I do have a few my serv- friend back at home gave to me so I'll share those with you." She said, barely catching her stumble as she continued, hoping he would miss it. "And of course they would. You just gotta show you know your stuff, then they'll have to listen." She remarked confidently before she saw him stumble over his own words and frowned slightly. She didn't want to push him to say anything, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't concerned.

xxxAt his following statement, she gave him a smile and nodded. "Now that's a positive outlook to have. A good one at that." She clapped her hands together with a light chuckle. "But then again, the teachers might want us to wait till the official trip for that. Maybe we could go learn a duet back at my cabin or something. My roommate's normally out by this time so it would just be us. I can get my mini speaker and we can try to put something together?" Mayu suggested, her hand going to her phone in her pocket. It was a mix of her not wanting to have Daichi be nervous around her because of the possibility of crocodons and she just wasn't sure if they really were supposed to explore out that far. So really, singing was the safe route and she really was curious in hearing Daichi's voice. He seemed so happy and excited, she was sure his singing would imitate that and she could really use music like that in her life. "Hmm but I'm up for whichever. They both sound like fun and we have hours to spare so, your choice, alright?"

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Camp โžข Tagged: Kyoshi

xxxEmiko always found the world to be more interesting from a high point. A literal high point. Upon awakening that morning, the girl had eaten a small fruit salad for breakfast and dashed out the door in a simple lavender tank top, white shorts and white flats. She completely missed the discussion about the camp party being held but the letter at the doorway reminded her and she groaned. It wasn't as though she didn't like parties, but she just... didn't like parties. They were always held for no reason but then again... this time that was different. She knew of the events that had happened the prior evening and she knew this would be an attempt to lighten the mood again... but she was aware that it was too late for that. If they had wanted the camp to be all happy again, they would need to be able to turn back time to before it happened. But unfortunately, that didn't exist and the dark cloud of realization that the camp wasn't as safe as it seemed would still stay there for the rest of the camp. As these thoughts began to envelop Emiko's mind, she shook her head and slapped both of her cheeks with her hands before walking out on the balcony of her cabin to look out at the students gathering with each other to plan casual activities for the day. She swung an arm around the side of the cabin and pulled herself up to the roof swiftly and sat down on the wooden roof before looking out again, her eyes scanning the surroundings. She smiled at the sight, letting her head rest upon her knees with a sigh before she spotted an unfamiliar boy wander into the camp and her eyes narrowed.

xxxClimbing down from her porch (instead of taking the steps because she's "lazy"), Emiko weaved through the students to the winged kid enter the campground, seeming to wander along the edge of the camp. She approached him slowly, trying to recognize him but she couldn't place a name or memory to him and she knew the students like the back of her hand. This kid wasn't a part of UA, but then why was he here? He couldn't be a villain, right? His stance and posture alone seemed too wary, too suspicious to be trained in infiltration. No, he looked like a lost kid trying to fit in. Like how she used to be... With a small sigh, Emiko walked up behind the blonde haired boy and placed a light hand on his shoulder, having to reach between his wings to reach it. "Excuse me, are you a student here?" She asked in as kind a tone as she could muster, already aware of the answer to her question. "I don't think I recognize you, are you lost?" Emiko's eyes softened as she saw his face, confirming that he couldn't be a villain. His eyes weren't cruel, they showed no malice on the surface, and even if he was, she knew he wasn't fully invested in it like some of the villains she had run into in her work. The girl decided she would try to take this conversation as easily and light-heartedly as possible just to find out this boy's purpose of being here and then she would hopefully be able to let him hang out for a bit and help him find his way home.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โž

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:13 pm

( ๅคฉไฝฟ )xxโ๐Š๐˜๐Ž๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐‘๐„๐๏ผ๏ผ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ xquirkl guardian angel x]xx[ xforml form x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl m. emiko x]

indent the boy had calmed down a bit as he took the view of the camp more and more. he was still extremely fearful of everyone and their intentions despite them always being good. they have to be right? they were heroes in training after all. they couldn't have such bad intentions if they were destined to become heroes. sadness hit kyoshi. a hero. he didn't want to be a villain, he wanted to help others and rescue like how he was rescued from the cold streets. he wants to be a role model to kids, a role model that kyoshi grew up without having. tears welled up in his eyes and before he knew it he released a sniff. "i wanna be a hero too," he whispered before wiping away a small tear. he wished a hero would've found him instead of a villain. things would've gone his way. he doesn't know much about his parents but he felt a sad but pulsating anger for them leaving him. kyoshi jumped as he felt a hand slip between his wings and placed on his shoulder. this completely snapped kyoshi's emotions. jumping back, he somehow managed to trip of a stray feather of his wings and fell to the ground. wrapping his wings around his body, kyoshi let out a small cry. "i-i'm sorry! i just w-wanted to see what this place looked like a-and- i'm sorry!" he shouted, covering his face before he felt warm salty tears run down his face. "i-" he chocked on a cry before creating a small gap to look at the stranger. his tears were coming in mass amounts and sniffles combined with hiccups attacked his body. "i'm sorry," he croaked again.
          indent wiping his tears away, he let his wings fold back to behind his back revealing kyoshi. "i-i'm kyoshi ren," he whispered, complete and utter fear clouded his eyes. "i- this place is nice," he said, bringing his knees close to his body. he didn't notice but his body was shaking in fear and shock. "is this UA?" he asked, his interest of hero training schools was evident. soon enough he was about to geek out about heroes and cool quirks. "i-i heard that UA is really good at making super cool heroes blossom and i-" he cut himself off before shaking his head. you're suppose to be a villain he focused on the female before him. but i want to be a hero. "my quirk is guardian angel! i can protect people with my wings and they store any energy from attacks and covert it onto give-able energy. so i can give it to someone and their quirk becomes stronger!" he explained. maybe if he explained his quirk he would be recognized as useful and be taken in? he wasn't sure how schools worked, he gained his knowledge off of the foul language of villains and the child innocence of kids TV shows.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

did I say something wrong?

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:38 pm

โœฆ Eษฑฮนฦ™ฯƒ. / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 20 โžข Divine Intervention Quirk โžข Location: Camp โžข Tagged: Kyoshi

xxxEmiko pulled her hand back almost immediately at the boy's sudden reaction, a little spooked herself by his sensitivity. She withdrew her hand to her side and watched as he tripped over one of his feathers and grimaced as he fell over, looking away momentarily. She felt guilty that she hadn't helped him but she wasn't sure if he'd even let her do so. With a small sigh, the girl holds out a hand for the boy to take, trying to smile down at him so that he would be less frightened. He looked like a mirror image of herself from her childhood, small, frail, afraid... She told herself she knew how to handle a situation like that and kept her distance so that if he wanted to accept her hand for help he could. Giving someone the choice for their action was one of the most important parts of establishing a bond... and she knew that well. "Please don't cry, you don't have anything to be sorry about. I'm sorry about surprising you though, I shouldn't have approached you from behind. But you're safe, no one here's going to hurt you." She explained softly, still holding out her hand for him, her heart aching at the sounds of his tears and sniffles. "There's no need for you to apologize, you did nothing wrong."

xxxAs the boy folded his wings back behind him, the girl got a better look at his face once more and sighed, looking at his puffy eyes from the tears. This boy couldn't be evil, there's no way to fake actual crying and the effects of it. He was just nervous, extremely nervous... and afraid. As he began speaking, the girl had to lean in slightly to understand his soft words and nodded as he spoke, trying to make eye contact with him to establish a connection at least. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyoshi. My name is Emiko. I'm glad you like this place. It's not UA but the students and some staff from UA are here for a training camp." She explained simply before he started talking again, smiling as he rambled about UA and his quirk. "Yea, UA is a pretty cool place. I went to UA and I work here now, it's full of really nice people." Emiko expressed, her eyes lighting up as she thought about her student life at UA and all the kind friends she met back then. "And wow, your quirk seems really cool. Do you want to apply to UA in the future? If you do, we can get some application forms put together for you so you can make the next entrance exam. I'm sure UA would love to have someone like you in our ranks." She remarked with a light chuckle, hoping none of the kids around them were staring. She hadn't thought she had been intimidating but maybe she had taken too harsh an approach...
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ˜…. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ”€โ”€โ”€ post 003 )

Postby `kosmic » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:38 pm

xxx( โ™› ) โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐€๐Š๐€๐–๐€ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. pro-hero, U.A teacher& LOC. the camp & TAGS. tetsuya & WORD COUNT. 867
      xxit appeared both her and tetsuya had the same idea as far as speaking with the student who had been kidnapped. she figured she likely wasn't doing so well, it was definitely a traumatic event, especially for someone so young and innocent. already, michiko felt a pang of guilt in her heart - mostly for not being here. maybe if she was here last night, she could've prevented the attack and nobody would have gotten hurt or kidnapped. she began to feel hypocritical for telling tetsuya to not blame himself but what she was doing right now? blaming herself. she was no better, she realized, but she couldn't help herself. he did have a point though, it was probably best for them to just give the students space for the time being. she just hoped something like this wouldn't steer the students away from their studies at U.A. to someday become pros, it was possible but she had faith they were stronger than that. building the strength to be able to overcome a traumatic event like such would take a lot no doubt, but she still had hope for them. she still wasn't completely sure which students were involved, but she figured she would find out sooner or later. hopefully they weren't going around and talking about it with everybody at the camp, that could definitely bring several issues to the surface. michiko hoped to keep this on the down low, the fewer who know of it, the better. it lessened the risk of the news becoming leaked out to outside sources like the media which would definitely put them in a bind. with a slight frown on her lips, the woman moved her red eyes away from tetsuya and toward the ground, several things currently running in her mind. she no longer felt the same anger she had earlier, now replaced with guilt and worry for the students.

xx"I know, I get it," she responded softly, still adverting her eyes away as she attempted to recollect her emotions. it was a tough situation, even for a person like her. it wasn't until she head a new voice in their conversation that she refocused her eyes on her colleague and fury friend who was now making an appearance. nodding in agreement to his statement, she then listened to the talking rodent carefully as she answered her question about the other teacher. "I see," she murmured, getting lost in her own thoughts once again as she tried to imagine just how exactly everything went down last night. it wasn't necessarily anyone's fault, as they had addressed (though this didn't stop michiko from feeling bad) - villains attacking wasn't something they had been expecting. nobody except for U.A. were suppose to know about this camp so how in the world did they even find out? there was just so many holes in the whole situation and she hated it, letting out a frustrated sigh. "good," she then said, eyeing the other man momentarily. honestly, michiko wasn't worried about tetsuya - she trusted him wholeheartedly. the two of them have worked together for quite awhile now and he was one of the very few who she could tolerate. she's come to know him quite well, knowing he had nothing but good intentions for these students. "mm, it's okay, it's probably best that you hadn't," she reassured him, understanding the point he had made. he was right - if the school found out, this whole camp thing would likely be shut down so fast and that was something she didn't want to see. the trip was meant to be a welcoming thing for the students, something fun before being thrown into their studies at U.A. she would hate for everything to be cancelled, knowing how hard tetsuya had worked on it and the activities for it.

xxspeaking of activities, michiko listened as he mentioned a dance tonight. the woman had to debate whether she would attend it or not, going back and forth in her mind. dances normally weren't her kind of thing, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to go. it was a good idea to try and get everybody's mind off the whole incident from last night, helping put everyone at ease if anything. if she remembered right, she was pretty sure she had packed an evening gown just in case something like this arose. guess her senses were right on target, as usual. or maybe she just knew tetsuya so well to know he would do something like a dance. her ruby irises briefly flickered toward the chinchilla again, a smile tugging at her pink lips before the animal was shoved away and forced to stop his story. "sure, i'll come. for supervision of course," she then answered, a soft laugh following. michiko would likely attend for the sole purpose of keeping an eye on students, but it wouldn't hurt for a couple dances of her own here and there if the chance arose. "but if dancing lessons are in need, i'm happy to help~" she then teased, keeping a playful smirk on her lips. for the small moment, the woman was able to forget her previous feelings of guilt and such.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me