This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 am

"Oh that's good. It should feel much better f you don't put much weight on it. If you want to sleep you'll be safe here.Would it be okay if I stayed with you? So nobody comes in and attacks you?" Raya asked.she didn't like people picking on injured dragons.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:19 am

(Shad and Lomos are just wandering aimlessly around Berk as well, so I'm completely open :3)
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:30 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna followed the dragon's gaze out to sea once more. "I - I don't have a ship anymore," she stammered. "I don't know how I'm going to cross that with no ship." She couldn't exactly swim to Berk, especially considering the fact that there were dangerous dragons that lived in the ocean. Looks like I'm stuck here, then, she thought sullenly, clutching the arrowhead tied around her neck. She hadn't the slightest clue how to build another ship (well, it was more of a boat, really) - otherwise, that would be a more plausible solution.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Though still overly cautious of the girl, Stormchaser scorched the ground beneath him and curled up, unable to keep from yawning. He was quite weary; having flown a great distance before he was shot down. The Skrill made no aggressive move towards the girl, indicating that she could stay.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 am

"You just rest up. I'll get you more fish when you wake." Raya said as she sat on a beach nearby. She wanted to make sure this Dragon recovered. Even if he didn't trust her.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 am

Rouge huffs heading over towards the water with a determined look in his eyes. "Don't need a boat" he rumbles flicking his tail to the side in thought as he reaches the lapping edge of the water.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

Brenna followed the dragon to the water's edge. She tilted her head as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What are you trying to tell me?" she asked quietly, attempting to puzzle out why the dragon looked so determined.

Almost against his own will, Stormchaser's eyes fluttered closed. Typically, he wouldn't have slept with a human nearby, but he was exhausted from his ordeal. And besides, this human seemed like she wanted to help him, not hurt him as most of the others he'd seen had.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:52 am

Rouge lets out a rumble like purr as he flexes his hind claws showing a bit of skin between the toes. He pats his hind foot on the top of the water before pointing his snout towards the ocean. "I can run for a while" he rumbles looking back at her.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Brenna's violet eyes went wide with disbelief when the dragon placed its foot upon the water. "You can walk on water?" she gasped. "That's incredible." She'd never heard of any dragon species that could do something like this, but then again, she didn't know most species to begin with. She was fairly certain she'd never seen this kind of dragon before, anyways. A sudden notion struck her. "But that would mean..." the words exited her lips as a whisper. I'd have to get on the dragon's back. The thought made Brenna's stomach clench in terror.

Almost against his own will, Stormchaser's eyes fluttered closed. Typically, he wouldn't have slept with a human nearby, but he was exhausted from his ordeal. And besides, this human seemed like she wanted to help him, not hurt him as most of the others he'd seen had.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Rouge nods his head once he noticed that she got what he meant. He lets put a soft comforting purr like rumble at seeing the fear in her eyes. "Hey no need to be scared" he says backing away from the water unsure.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 pm

The dragon looked harmless to Raya, but she didn't risk going near him as he slept. It's ironic. He got hurt by humans. I've got a scar from a dragon and yet I pity this poor guy. Maybe in time we can come to trust each other. she thought, looking around. Feeling a bit cold she wrapped her arms around her legs.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me