Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 am

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: Heh || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra

Finally looking back at her, a smile crossed his lips. It was a relief to hear her say that he hadn't done anything wrong and it almost made his heart skip a beat. "I'm glad you aren't mad then," he said. His bold move had truly paid off and he was glad. Reaching his hand out to her, he figured they should start moving toward the next floor. Now that he was aware on a basic level of how she felt about him, he had a new kind of motivation. He would protect her no matter the cost. Maybe it was a reckless move for someone as young as him to think in such a manner, but it seemed like the right thing to do. "We should probably move toward the next floor. I'm sure the others will follow if we start going."

Robin Grima
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

As he drew closer, Grima could feel the strong magic energy he was building up. She had one shot at this and she couldn't mess it up. Once they were close enough to each other, she went for the sword and lunged forward, hoping to pierce the other with it in one swift movement. Before it could even reach, she felt the magic collide with her stomach, causing her to drop the sword in hand and send her backwards from the force of the explosion. The hit itself wasn't without its own consequences. Her own magic that she had built up shot out around her as she was sent back, sending a wave of powerful energy out from her body as a defense mechanism of sorts. Hitting the ground after a moment, the tactician let a grunt escape her lips as she rolled across the hard floor. It was obvious to Grima now what the extents of this form was. It may have had heightened durability, but it was nowhere on the level of her natural state. If attacks like this hurt then she was in trouble since only Falchion was able to kill her back home and even then it had to be the exalted Falchion.

Gritting her fangs as she pushed herself to a sitting position, she spit blood up as the horns on her head vanished. Struggling to regain her vision for a moment, she spotted the levin sword that Robin had dropped when Grima had taken over. Reaching for it, she picked it up and growled lowly. She hadn't wanted to resort to using mere human toys, but she could only do so much with her own magic. What she hadn't expected was Robin to actually fight back. Turning the sword toward herself, she directed it toward her gut and caused the electricity to spark from it. "Get out of me Grima or I'll kill us both!" she snapped. She didn't want Grima to bring any kind of harm to her partner and if that meant killing herself in the process then so be it. "I will not let you hurt Zeref. You already killed many of my friends back home. I will end this here!" Feeling the tip of the sword pierce her stomach, Grima knew if she did actually kill herself that she too would be gone. That was a risk that couldn't be taken if she wanted to return.

Without a word to be said, the energy that was Grima seemed to slip from the woman's body causing all traces of its presence to begin vanishing from her. Letting go of the sword, she heard it hit the floor before she let a sob escape her throat. She had never wanted it to come to something like this, but here she was. She couldn't even look in Zeref's direction. "I-I'm sorry."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 am

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush: None - Tags: Linkle
Following Linkle down the stairs, she too was surprised at the room before them. It wasn't empty or dark. There were chairs and what looked like a couch in the corner of her vision, and the atmosphere in the room was a lot more calming than the previous floors. "Yeah, this isn't what I expected either." Max took a few steps forward, glancing around the room as if she thought something about their surroundings would change. "It's just a lounge. Or at least it seems like that right now," the girl said as she walked over to one of the chairs and set her bag down. Her eyes wandered towards a long piece of paper on the wall. "What's that for?"

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush: None - Tags: Obi
Beneath her scarf the girl's expression also became a frown as she listened to him speak. Was there anything that could've been done to help Mako? "I know how you feel," she said. "But you didn't know anything about the monster in her harnessed or how it hatched. I don't think anything could've been done once it left her body," Ava continued, keeping her voice soft as she attempted to comfort the boy. "It's... it's okay. To not know what to do in that situation, I mean." Ava paused and glanced at Obi's clenched hands, her frown deepening. It killed Ava to see Obi like this. Comforting people was difficult, but she would try her best to get that pained expression off his face. It was the least she could do for her partner. "So... please don't beat yourself up about this. You're not a bad person, or a coward, or anything else like that. You did a lot for her, even risking your own safety twice for her. You're one of the bravest people I've met..."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:37 am

» Obi Kanaki | maroon pairing | tags; ava
      faded One of the most bravest people she had ever met? Is she being serious? Even though she was trying to cheer him up he still knew he was a coward. Even if he was known as a guard and warrior back at home, that didn't mean his heart was stone. "Thanks..." He had to at least appreciate her small up lifting speech. After all, she was his partner for this stupid game. If he wanted to keep someone like her, someone trustworthy at his side, he would have to be stronger then before. His clutched hands released and he forced a closed eye smile on his face when he met her gaze, "Alright then, M'lady. If thats what you think then I'd be sure to keep that opinion of yours how it is." He straitened up his hat and twirled around on his heel to face the next exit. "We can get going when you're ready." There was no point in being all sad after what happened, he still had his partner and that was enough for his motivation to continue on with the challenges ahead.

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded He couldn't help but smile after hearing her apology, she was too gentle for his liking. He walked over to the girl that was on the floor, kneeling down on one knee he chuckled quietly at her actions, "Theres no point in apologizing seriously. What ever that creature was.. it was caused because of the rooms magic so you're not to be blamed." The mage told her kindly. His Exceed Obra happened to be concerned for Robins well being, it shook her arm to grab her attention. Even though Obra's face looked similar to a mask; making it hard to read his expression, you could still tell how he was feeling by the actions he was doing. "Robin? Robin? Is you okay?" A soft tone coming from the creature.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; Claus
      faded She looked down at his hand, hesitant to grab it after what happened, but she forced her way to doing so. She didn't want to ruin things with Claus, she really wasn't sure what they were at this point. Do friends kiss like that? As they walked towards the next exit [fourth room is next, the skipped the resting one] she felt herself begin to sweat. "Lets wait for them here..." God how embarrassing, she couldn't even keep a hold of herself in front of him anymore. Did Lucas do the right thing or not?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

"Nice! Thank you so much May." Brendan opened the medicine bottle and didn't even care to smell it. He took a sip of it, a tablespoon worth . After the medicine slid down his throat, he made a face and coughed. " Oh geez, that's some really strong medicine. " he muttered and chuckled some." Anyway, I'll keep a hold of it just in case. " The boy tried to clear his thoart and placed the medicine in his packback. " Alright, I'm ready when you are." He felt. ..slightly better. It would have to kick in of course.

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

Kari followed behind them to the next room, which was utterly dark. There was no way they could get through this without any source of light. Then, Corrin manged to find something very useful. She almost forgot that he was from more of medievalish type of world." That's a flash light. It will come in handy so we should hand in to it." Kari walked over to him and pressed the button on it." Just press it again to turn it off." Hopefully the flashlight wouldn't run out of battries, that would suck of it did

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas, Rin,Terra,Claus

Sheimi nodded. She knew Rin would be alright, but sometimes he seem to push his self abit hard to help her in the others. She didn't want him to feel like he had to do everything by his self." Good~ you know, if you need anything, I'm always here to help. I may not be as strong as you and the other's , but I'm sure I can help out in some way. " the girl noticed that he extended his hand to her, taking ahold of it. His hand felt rather warm..." I guess we should see if the others are ready to move on then? " There was no telling what was up ahead. Whatever it was, Sheimi wasn't ready for it..but she knew she had to prepare her self for the worst

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

When the entered the next room, Carue felt chills go down his spin and shivered abit." Carue, are you ok? Are you cold? Did that medicine not work?" The giant duck shook his head no, he wasn't cold. Then shook his head yes, the medicine did work. There was something else wrong. ..like some dark energy flowing across the room. Vivi was confused by Carue 's behavior. " If you need to sit down, just let me know..." Then, She turned to Feral...was he..talking? Well, telepathy. " Whoa! You can speak..wait, what are you saying we won't make it out alive? Are you ok ?? Maybe you need to sit down as well." The princess said with a tiny sigh

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link

Zelda watched as Link take down the guardians, which made her happy. She seem like a little child watching something amazing. Zelda did love watching Link fight, he was very skilled at everything, it amazed her so much. She looked around to see if there was anymore and sighed. Everything seem to be ok..maybe. " Amazing as always Link ~" she smiled and muttered to get self. Seeing him fight inspired her to learn to fight. Maybe when they had gotten back home, she would ask. Zelda knew he would most likely be against it, but it worth a try

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

Yaiba finally enter the next room and shielded His eyes from bright lights. He also flatten his ears when a loud..voice was heard. The room had a big screen and a platform. Also some chairs, and other nice stuff as well. Yaiba then noticed that there a guitar resting on the platform , walking over to it. " A guitar? I wonder what this is for?" The fox jumped when something loud appeared on the screen. There was a face of cartoony demon in the screen." Hum? Do we have to play a game?" There was no words to explain how confused he was right now. Yaiba then looked over at Megami." Do you know how to play this? I could use my own guitar. ."

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

" No worries, I wrapped the plate up good so it won't spill on your stuff." Sora said and glanced at the door." Man I wonder what's going happen next. This place is a,little crazy. .even more crazy then the digital world and trust me, that place is kinda nuts." She muttered to her self. Biyomon started to open her eyes some and was slightly confused. She was still to tired to say anything

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags:Kazuma

Titan felt someone run into him and jumped abit. The unicorn spun around quickly, seeing that a man with a pair of glasses. Titan sighed and, claiming his self down some. "It's fine, maybe be a little more careful next time. You nearly gave me a heart attack. " he said, adjusting the scarf on his neck some." By the way, have you seen a Bison Myumon around here?" He wondered

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

Mirai glanced over at Karma and nodded. The youmu that blocked her way roared in anger and sung another fist at the girl but she manged to dodge it. She didn't hesitate to make another run for the door and slid into the next room, tripping on something soft."Grass??" the girl looked up, checking her surroundings. This room looked like a mini green house. It had plants and trees, she even heard some birds." Wow..are we in a greenhouse or something? How do we even get out of these place." Mirai pulled her self up, wiping her glasses off once she did. Maybe there was something to guide them out?

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: palutena

[Ok, I'm trying to think of an idea for them]

Cream
Female||13||Yellow||Sonik the hedgehog ||Asexual -heterosexual ||Crush; none||Tags;-

Cream nodded. " Alright. ..it does seem a little empty. Maybe we'll find some answers on the next floor. " the young girl said and felt cheese fly on her head. For someone off reason cream was able to understand what he was saying. " Huh? You have a bad feeling about this place? I thought I was the only one.." She muttered and looked at Ness."I wonder what kind of place this could be.." Cream started to make her way over the door and waited on Ness

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP★

Postby lilymei. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Continuing into the room, the male proceeded cautiously, his gaze flickering from wall to wall for anything that would cause an unwanted reaction from something in the room. Eventually when he finished scouring the room, the male looked for an exit. There hadn't been any obvious door but there was a combination lock at the end of the hall. Was this really going to be this easy? Rolling his eyes, he raised a hand to the pad and started entering numbers into it from a few things he had taken into account while looking around the room. The number of marble pillars, the number of boulders in one corner of the room, the number of lights around the room, etc.. Hearing a satisfying "ding" as the wall slid to one side, the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard filling the room. Shivering at the sound, Jyugo passed through the "door" as soon as the space between it and the other wall was large enough and proceeded to the next room. (idk, I should find someone he can run into, Jyugo's getting lonely XD)

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Kid
Erza looked over at Jellal, meeting his gaze. She hoped they were both noticing the same presence in the room and began to look around the new area carefully. She did not want to get caught off guard and continued to hold her weapon at the ready, wishing she could remember where the presence was from so she could actually fight it according to what she remembered. Standing at Jellal's side, she whispered in a voice barely audible so that hopefully he'd be the only one to hear it. "I'm guessing you've sensed to presence in here. Do you know where it's from?" She asked, her eyebrows creasing as she continued further into the room, staying at Jellal's side the entire time.

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
Standing with his hands on his hips, Karma waited till he saw the girl tumble into the room and chuckled, looking down at her as she cleaned off her glasses. When she spoke, the boy walked over to a tree and pointed at a message that was scrawled into the wood. From the looks of the markings it had been rushed and used with a very dull object though at least it was readable. "Scavenger hunt. 15." That was all that was written and he looked back at Mirai to see if she had a clue on what it could mean. From a first glance he would assume it meant there were 15 items they needed to find though he wasn't sure what they could be. There were no instructions as to what they were looking for and without a target to catch, look for or kill, there wasn't much one could do.

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
Walking into the new room, Kid wasn't sure what to expect, but a practically silent one wasn't what he was hoping or thinking of. It was an eerie sort of silence, he could admit that, but still, there was nothing worth recognizing in there. He could tell the redheaded girl was nervous though he couldn't see why. Was she just faking that confident air earlier or was there actually something here that he couldn't sense. Closing his eyes he tried to sense a soul presence though the only ones he could make out were the ones of the three others near him. Of course, he would've hoped that that would be the case, but if there was nothing else here, what was this room for? (Idk, I'm bad at creating new rooms and describing them XD)

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
Waiting for the rest of the group to enter the dark room before following, she held the door open with one hand so the light could make it partially into the room so they could see a bit, but it honestly didn't do much. Hearing Corrin pick up an object she had seen before, she debated on whether to answer as she wasn't exactly sure if it was what she thought she had seen of it. Glad that Kari had answered, she nodded her head slightly as a confirmation though due to the darkness of the room, it probably would've been mostly impossible to see. "I do believe flashlights require batteries though unless it is already equipped with one?" She asked, hoping one of them would try it. Seeing the beam of light pierce the darkness in the direction Corrin had been holding it, she let the door close behind her and smiled. "Good job, Kari. I guess, since Corrin has it, he should lead?" She suggested, looking over at the prince with her golden eyes.

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Chuuya) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: Chuuya
Hearing the male sigh in response to her conclusion of them having to work together, her hands clenched into fists at her sides, but she tried not to show her frustration but that didn't last too long. At him telling her to stay out of the way, she growled softly, blue and green shards of magic began forming around her hands as she thought of what type of arrow to use on him. Maybe paralyzing him would be fun, or maybe poison? Catching herself in the midst of her "evil scheming" she rolled her eyes and followed Chuuya, casually making her way to be next to him instead of behind him. "So, what can you do anyways? I mean, if you're so confident that you can get out of here on your own, you must have something up your sleeves, right?" She asked, her tail still flicking back and forth in an annoyed manner as she continued to walk, having to speed up every once in a while to keep up with the Chuuya.

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba
Entering the new room, Megami covered her eyes immediately as the bright lights flashed though she wished she had more hands as she couldn't covered her ears as the loud voice came on a terribly hooked-up speaker system. She wanted to fix it, but the sound kept her as far away from the source at the other end of the room as possible. Forcing herself to look at the platform 50 or so meters in front of them, she noticed the guitar and large screen behind it where a cartoon demon was and she tilted her head in confusion. Forcing herself to approach the platform, she looked over at the guitar and as the noise decreased in intensity, she nodded at Yaiba's question. "I played a bit when I was younger. I'm really not the best, but I can play." She explained with a small sigh, picking up the guitar gently and examined it carefully, trying to get a feel for the instrument in her hands. It had been a few years since she had been able to play, but she remembered as a child she had enjoyed it a lot.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
Walking into the next room, he had been a bit, okay very, nervous at the sight of darkness. He wasn't afraid of darkness, but more what could, or most likely was lurking in those shadows. He was extremely wary due to the previous room he had gone through with Kari with all the strange creatures that he wasn't about to rule out the possibility of creatures like that roaming around here. So very carefully, he approached the rest of the group, or at least what he could make up of the rest of the group and nearly ran into Kari. "Sorry." He muttered softly before hearing the sound of something dropping on the group beside him. Flinching, he waited a moment to make sure nothing had moved before bending down to pick it up. When the flashlight turned on, he read the label out loud for the group. "Double-A Batteries, 2 included." Holding up the box for the others to see, he waited till all of them looked before pocketing it for later if they would need it. The fact that the Matchmaker was giving them extra caused the male to worry that this might be a longer floor than he had expected but sighed at the fact. "I guess we should keep moving quickly so we don't end up running out of batteries before reaching the end." He said, almost as though in defeat because from the looks of the previous floors, he doubted this would be any easier.

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
The male dropped his hand from Yuri's mouth before nodding and approached the door as well, reaching out to turn the handle. It opened surprisingly easy and he walked out of the room to look around, glancing back to make sure Yuri was following. "Alright. From the instructions, I guess we should try to find a way down or out of here." He suggested, starting down the hallway to the left in hopes of finding something. (go to discussion to talk about next room?) (sorry it's short, didn't want to continue too far forward)

Rogue Cheney || Male || Chestnut Pairing (Bishamon) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Vaisravana
Seeing someone in the distance just exiting one of the many rooms to the side of the hall, Rogue takes his shadow form so he could continue walking unnoticed but forgot about his uncontrollable aura and nearly jumped back in surprise as a voice reverberated down the hall. Reappearing out of annoyance as he wasn't able to control his aura he knew it would be useless to try and hide his physical form. "Please try to keep your voice down. I don't think yelling is necessary right now." The male said, rubbing a temple with one hand, his visible red eye glaring towards the female in front of him. It wasn't exactly one for loud noises, they reminded him too much of a certain pink-haired dragon slayer who he had worked with a few times but still, he would be lying if he said listening to him talk wasn't tiring.
(Welp, that's why I chose a character with a 5 letter name x3)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm

[I'll wait for Rin because I don't know what to put at this stage.]

» Jellal Fernandes | crimson pairing | tags; ganta, death the kid and erza
      faded He tilted his head closer to Erza's when she suddenly started to speak quietly. He did sense something, it was incredibly familiar but it wasn't a very obvious vibe. Meaning the mage wasn't as close as what they were before when they were in the other room. Nodding, he looked back ahead, "I did get a pinch of something, but I can't make out who it is exactly." The blue-haired male had stated just as quietly to the red-head. He had never thought about meeting someone else they knew in this building, but if they ever did he'd know that they would have an advantage over the challenges. Everyone they knew were always strong willed so the matchmaker had nothing against them really. Well most of the people were like that.

» Chuuya Nakahara | sky blue pairing | tags; sinon
      faded Jeez what was with this girl, was she doubting his abilities? "For your information, I actually have a knack for many things." The male said back with a loud tone as he moved his shoulders. With Dazai gone, he couldn't perform his main ability, but he always had that other half which made things slightly easier. Chuuya hoped that he wouldn't run into anything that would force him into using corruption. The ability needs to be nullified after using the gift halfway, other why's he would just continue to use the spell until he dies. Rough, how was he supposed to protect himself? All he had was his defensive Tainted For The Sorrow Ability. He hoped that it would be enough to fight somehow, maybe his speed might make a difference. "But its not like I'm going to tell you what those things are. Pfft, sketchy cat, mind your own business for once."
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush: None - Tags: Obi
Ava let out a sigh, glad her little speech had some kind of effect on him. She was being genuine in the midst of her small rambles, and it was a relief knowing that she hadn't said the wrong thing to him. "Good to know you're feeling better." The girl pulled her scarf down slightly, revealing the sheepish smile she had on her face. M'lady? Where'd that come from? "Well, I'm ready to go right now. We've still got seventeen more floors of who-knows-what waiting for us," Ava said with a light shrug, moving to face the exit. A small thought was nipping at the back of her mind. Obi thought he was cowardly, but to Ava the real coward here was herself, since she was the one who always ran away or hid when new dangers arrived. Hell, if it wasn't for Obi, she probably wouldn't be standing here. From here on out, she was determined to be more useful to him.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:55 pm

» Obi Kanaki | maroon pairing | tags; ava
      faded "Alright then Mistress [he has like forty nicknames for everyone he's met]. Then we might as well get moving." The cat-eyed male pointed out. Seventeen floors sounded like it would take a lot of time, would he even survive till the end? The very thought of dying made a chill run down his spine, this place is nothing but a stresser-outer. He could imagine coming back home to the castle and receiving the beating of his life time for making everyone worried for so long. He pulled his hat over his eyes and slouched over, "I'm going to be in so much trouble by the prince once I get home.." He spoke through his loud sigh, all he could do is complain at this point.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:33 am

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn
Watching as the creature turned the raging forest fire into nothing but a few cinders, well, at least in there immediate area. He gave a sigh, happy to be free of the fire that could have potentially burned him to a crisp, given if they hadn't done anything. Urushihara nodded. "Right, I guess the only thing we can do it just keep walking. I mean, we'll have to come to the end of this illusion at some point, it can't go on for ever. At one point, we're gonna hit a wall or something."

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
Glancing to Vivi, he chuckled. "Oh, don't you worry, I'm in perfectly good health. Though... I won't really be able to say the same for you in a few minutes." Pulling out his blade, he tilted his head to the side as he glanced to Hige a crazed look in his eye. "I think I'll start with you first... I'll save the girl and her chicken for last." Feral ran a finger along the sharp edge of the sword, watching as some his own blood dripped on the floor, before the wound magically healed itself. He took a step sideways, vanishing into the darkness before reappearing right in front of Hige, attempting to strike him with the weapon.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
She watched in slight relief as her partner managed to get them all to leave, and.. and he hadn't killed any of them. Maddie was honestly pretty happy that he hadn't, though she was wondering to herself if she should have been. Those were her people, so she couldn't just sit and watch them die... and yet, they had wanted to kill her. Looking up at Captain, eye's still dripping with tears as she hugged him, gripping tightly to him as she sobbed. "I... Thank... you... But... Am I really that bad of a person? I... I know... I do some bad stuff sometimes... But my mom wouldn't really order to have me killed... right?" Part of her knew he didn't know anything of her island's affairs, and he wouldn't be able to answer her questions, but the other parts just wanted someone to console her.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
"As I'll ever be.." he grumbled while tying his shirt around his waist, and letting his longer hair come up around his shoulders instead of up in the ponytail
Before closing his eyes and jumping in, keeping them closed for good measure, and once at the bottom feeling around for any sort of hatch that could be nearby
Though having a bit of trouble while his eyes were shut

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He sighed and rolled his eyes
Of course it had to be the way out.. he was just fine running around the room like a cucco with its head cut off
"I don't have light.. but if needed I can see if I can conjure up a spell.." he said while ducking down and doing the best he could to fit through the small opening in the wall
He wasn't that small, and Peach wasn't that tall, though he managed by ducking his head and squatting a little more
"Lets hope it gets us out of here. I'm glad I don't have a fear of tight spaces.."
And chuckled weakly to try and lighten the mood before shuffling forwards

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
He nodded and was silent while thinking over what she might've had
Of course he had to endure mild paralysis when he lost legs and arms during the war.. but he would always respawn and feel fine
"You have paralysis?" he asked before looking over to her, not sure why she didn't want him to know
He was a doctor.. he was always bound to find out and know medical conditions
"Or a different form of it.. mild perhaps.."
Though he looked to her for an answer, to see if she would confirm what it really was

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He nodded and seemed to shrug
"Vell.. its brave of you to admit zat.." he answered simply
Going silent while thinking
"Vaht.. do you zink of me?" he asked
Wondering what the other thought of himself

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He blinked and smiled softly while shrugging
"Sorry.. Ah'll call ye Aerak from now on.." he answered
The male seemed to stare, and he huffed while trying to find something to take his attention away
"Ah bloody sure hope so.." he chuckled with a grin, "If not then ah don't know who I'd be."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me