𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[ if you're good at something, never do it for free // 04. ]

Postby haru ; » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:26 am

YUUTA HIRANO . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ role; villainx ` location; abandoned buildingx ` tagged; abo, rin, kiya

indentationthe sight of rin and kiya's slightly battered selves as both he and abo entered the house amused yuuta, though he couldn't quite put a finger on why (was it because someone had come to him for help getting rescued? that was certainly a first. most of his calls were about getting rid of someone or organising something absolutely wicked).
        indentationand then- really? this was the smart kid? of course, yuuta approved of the way she had gotten the criminal out of government custody, but his little joke had completely flown past over her head. and he didn't miss how she wrinkled her nose. either she was stressed about getting herself and kiya out alive, or she really wasn't as clever as he had assumed her to be. yuuta as usual delivered his thoughts without filter. "i thought you were supposed to be clever," he began with a cut-throat bluntness, honestly not minding if she hated him for it or not. "but of course, nagato, you'll get all the credit you want. in due time." the corner of his mouth twitched. "but right now, let's get brown boy out of here first," he continued, making a little reference to kiya's brown hair. yuuta couldn't help but notice how terrified the other boy looked. and also the fact that he was most definitely older than yuuta was, though that didn't faze or bother him in the least (as shown by his little episode with the poor waitress). honestly, what did rin see in him to break him out? unless he had a quirk the league had a use for, with those guts kiya was practically a burden. yuuta smoothly hid his incredulity by appraising the older teen with his one blue eye for a moment, considering whether to take off his eye patch and scare him with his purple eye, but decided against it in the end. that could come later. resisting a grin, yuuta tucked his hands into his pockets nonchalantly and turned to abo. the latter appeared like he had been staring at yuuta.
        indentation"do i have something on my face?" was all he managed to ask before abo fired his own question. yuuta couldn't help it. he smiled in earnest this time, the gears in his head already beginning to turn with all the possibilities. a familiar rush of adrenaline surged through his veins. "if the police were out searching for kiya, they would be looking for a girl wearing the same clothes as you are. isn't much, but someone must have seen you around the crime scene if you were able to get away with him," yuuta began, his voice clearly adopting a more business-like, cold edge to it. "an indirect route is always good, but now they'll probably have all eyes peeled for you, and him. so the best course of action is obviously change up your looks." the boy paused for a moment. his steely gaze roved from abo to rin to kiya, and back to abo again. then he sighed. "you can't look the way you do now. change up your hair. switch clothes. do something that makes you seem perfectly normal. you. ditch that thing on your wrist because it's a dead giveaway, even if it might be completely useless now. and..." yuuta's eyes gleamed as he got ready to launch into the craziest part of his plan yet, "we'll bring him to the hideout through some of the busiest and most happening streets. no one will suspect that the criminal himself will return to the scene, and if we do the disguise thing right, well, we'll know then if it works."
        indentationplaying it safe wasn't really in yuuta's bank of vocabulary. the satisfaction of a thrilling and difficult plan succeeding, was so sweet it was unmatchable. and rin had just snuck kiya right out from under the government's nose. for that stunt alone, yuuta had to like the girl, even if it was just a little. drawing in some air into his lungs, with a puff he blew a lock of his dark hair away from his eyes. a sly look played within his expression, a look those who didn't know him wouldn't have thought an adorable boy like him capable of making.
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"why does nobody want change?"

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:16 am

Yoshiro Uyeno!!
      xxxxmale fifteen years old arsenal quirk tagged: haru
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

She really was pushing her luck, especially as she began to blame herself. If he couldn’t blame himself then there was no way he would allow her twisting it into her own fault. Huffing softly, he gave a shake of his head, proving that her words had clearly irritated him and it wasn’t in the same way that she had previously been bothering him in. "If I am not at fault then you cannot turn it around and blame yourself. You couldn’t control the villains showing up or not," he mumbled. That wasn’t even a reason you blame herself for all this. He had at least had a decision to make during the fighter and instead of saving her he had let his anger loose. That was why he blamed himself. Things would have played out differently if he had simply controlled him but he hadn’t and his own rage resulted in the villains retreating yet still taking Haru with them. The cat had only been saved because he had been thrown towards the camp. He imagined if that hadn’t happened then he would have been taken as well. Still he would have been the only one that had been left. There was no outcome where things ended poorly for him except if his deal had been taken. It still surprised him that such an offer had been rejected. Again things would have been extremely different if his bargain had been successful. That was yet another failure on his part. Honestly he couldn’t see how the outcome wasn’t his fault. All his actions had only made things worse. At least he hadn’t sat back. He could have easily ignored it all, but that wasn’t what a hero did. Still a hero didn’t behave the way he had either. "None of last night was your fault. Don’t argue with me on that." His voice was form as he spoke and hinted that he wasn’t going to budge on the subject at all. Leaving it as it was would be the only option at this point.

Hearing her go through the tidbits that she recalled from the night, Yoshiro let a soft hum of acknowledgement escape his lip. He couldn’t say much about the other girl given he had little go on, he if he were to ever encounter her then he would be wary of her. Maybe she had done it to get Haru out safely but it was always possible she had other intentions. That was what concerned him. Either way at the moment it was none of his business. He had better things to worry about. Still he had to at least say something on the topic of her memory being hazy. He hates that he was being forced to talk so much, but for once he felt awful if he stayed quiet even though Haru was aware of such. She really did talk too much. Heaving a sigh, the boy adjusted his glasses briefly as he thought of what to say. He wasn’t even sure where to go with it. "There isn’t much you can do about your hazy memory except hope it will come to you. I’m sure whatever information the cat, the girl and I have will be enough to make the story clear." The thought of needing to tell his part of the story was bothersome. Still his involvement was an important piece so there was no doubt the police would question him if it came to that. He’d have to see what it came to. There was no use in getting caught up in worrying about it now. Still to think he would have to admit to what he had done felt shameful. How annoying.

Allowing his mind to follow the conversation to the dance again. As she commented that she had figured and didn’t think he was the type to attend such thing he couldn’t help but scuff softly."Quite the contrary actually," he admitted with a small shake of his head. There had been plenty of times he had been forced to attend fancy gatherings for his father’s job. It was why he despised them. It didn’t help that he didn’t like talking much either. That was the cherry on top. Attending something with people his own age probably wouldn’t be as bad, but getting dressed up was not something he liked. Suits felt too constraining even when fitted properly. As the thought of getting a suit fitted came to mind he wrinkled his nose in disgust. He had done that far too many times for someone his age. That was the issue with being from the family of a rich businessman who enjoyed attending events. Yoshiro knee he was supposed to be thankful for such but he couldn’t find it in himself to. He hated it all. Snapping back to reality as she rejected his suggestion of taking the cat, he huffed. If the feline was a student then he didn’t see a problem with taking him. Either way it didn't seem as if he had any kind of escape from this. Trying to keep up with her babbling, the teen rubbed his temples with a groan. Why was he faltering from what he had been taught all these years? He had never had a problem with rejecting others previously but now he felt as if his only escape was to accept. It seemed like the only way to get her to stop pestering him. "Fine, I will go as your date." It was all he could muster himself to saying. All the other things she had bombarded him with were easily answered by that simple statement as much as he hated it.

Akira Sakurai!!
      xxxxmale sixteen years old inner spirit quirk tagged: vell

A soft hum of amusement escaped Akira's lips as Vell addressed him. He wasn't sure why, but the whole "oh, it's you" amused him. At least she remembered him. Usually he was easy to forget which wasn’t all too bothersome. Being able to blend into a crowd wasn’t such a bad thing but nevertheless Vell clearly remembered him. It probably helped that he had been the first to say something. Without that he strangely doubted that she would recall him. It had been dark so he wouldn’t blame her if she hadn’t gotten a good look at him. Either way it was nice to be recognized for a change. Letting a soft smile cross his lips, he gave a small bob of his head. "Yes, it is me again," he confirmed. Hearing her return his greeting next, he was taken slightly off guard as she mentioned not knowing his name. It was a silly thing to be taken aback from, but he was used to not sharing his name often. It was yet another nice change. Lifting a hand to run his fingers through his hair, the boy let a sheepish smile cross his lips. "Right, a name would be useful now wouldn’t it?Well, my name is Akira Sakurai." Dropping his hand back down, the blue haired teen allowed his gaze to shift from her for a moment and gaze upon the field. Now that it was light out it was much easier to assess the damage that had been done. Perhaps he would investigate it more once he finished here. It would be rude to leave now given he had only just arrived. "And what can I call you?" he finally asked as his attention drifted back to her. If anything was evident it was that he was genuinely curious about what had taken place the night before. His current aloofness attested to that.

Watching her stand up, Akira cast his gaze upward at the taller girl. He wasn’t sure how he had missed such a thing the night before. That proved his mind had been too focused on his little investigation. Besides he couldn’t forget that their encounter had been cut short. The whole thing the night before was still fishy to him. Of course he was aware of the attack his comrades had plotted but their plan didn’t add up in his head. Sure he wasn’t the brightest mind around, but with all the things he had gathered he couldn’t help feeling confused on it all. If only he was able to ask the villains directly. It had already been risky sending his message earlier. Sending another would be far too dangerous. As of now he might not stand out, but someone might catch on if he wasn’t careful enough. Sadly that meant he would have to figure things out on his own. Needing to put in such effort was definitely a struggle and a pain, but if it was what he needed to do in order to be in the know then so be it. Focusing on Vell’s words, he gave yet another small nod of his head. It was a habit he had picked up by being a relatively quiet boy. It was an easy way of showing he was still listening though despite how zoned out he might appear to be. "That is some dedication you have. I applaud you for being so driven to grow," he said, hinting that he was not the same. It may seem unheroic to slack in his training but until he was able to figure out how to gain full control over his spirit’s will then it would be rather difficult to train without supervision. There were benefits in being watched though. It would keep him in the clear if a teacher was around to see that he wasn’t up to no good. Besides their guidance might prove useful to strengthening his own abilities. The villains didn’t truly have a place for him to train nor work with his seniors to try and gain more control. Maybe that was another reason they had sent him here. No matter the cause he needed to stop thinking it over. It was a distraction at this point.

Hearing another question raised, Akira couldn’t help but chuckle once again before giving a small shake of his head. He was sure that he didn’t come off as the type to do such a thing. If anything, he was almost the complete opposite. He preferred to only do things after being told to. Procrastinating as long as possible was an art of his. It really was a miracle he had managed to slip into UA given those traits. "Oh no, I’m not here to train. Actually I was still curious about last night so I thought I’d come and look around more," he replied as his gaze drifted back to the field. "Why do you ask? Were you hoping for a sparring partner?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"all you need is love"

Postby divinity. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 am

( `太陽 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔x
    xxiage. 15 xloc. outside of cabinxquirk. flickerxtags. yoshiro class. 1-a

she didn't expect yoshiro to actually agree with her. "wait, really?" she opened her mouth and her brows raised in surprise. haru didn't took a while to process it all. once she did though- boy was she happy. "you agreed with me!" she cheered as she jumped up and down. "know we got to get you a suit, yoshi-kun!" she smiled as she looked up at the messy haired boy. haru didn't have enough money to actually buy herself a new dress, but she did have an old one that she hadn't used in a while. now that she thought about it, haru really wasn't prepared for the dance. though, she didn't think much about small parties like the dance happening, but she did enjoy them if she did attend them. haru had been to numerous amounts of parties before but they were all mostly her brothers birthday parties. she wasn't well known or the most spoken to person back then. she didn't have much friends either. the most interaction she actually had at school was the constant bullying and threatening directed towards her. by the time haru had manifested her quirk, the bullying had gone down a bit.

"oh! now that you had agreed to coming with me i have to do whatever you want for a week!" she informed the boy, wiggling her finger in the air. "anything you want me to do, i have to do it! no exceptions! i always have to do it," she nodded her head in a assured manner. "so have fun with it!" she giggled. she didn't really mind having to do whatever he said. instead of finding it as a chore, haru made it seem like a game. haru always tries to turn anything into something positive. it was her optimistic nature. there was moment where haru just failed to be optimistic and drown in negativity and doubt- but those moments were extremely rare. bringing a hand up to her face, "i just hope nothing happens at the dance, the villains know where we are now- i won't be surprised if this whole camp thing is gonna be cancelled because of it," she commented, poking her cheek out of habit. "i'll miss this place, but i think we'll be fine!" she waved her hand gently in the air.

looking back up at yoshiro, she stood there for a moment. her mind went blank for a second. i hope nothing happens, actually... her smile was replaced by a small frown. her happy stature faltered slightly. what if someone gets hurt again? what if i get hurt again? her eyes flickered to yoshiro. her breathing quickened. a small thought popped into the back of her mind. no. nothing is going to happen, right? looking up, she exhaled quietly, right!. "yoshiro-kun, are you hungry?" she asked the boy, pointing to the bench where she was sat a few moments ago. "i have some food, but i don't know if you'll like it or not," she commented, scratching her head. flickering to the bench, she turned her head before patting the small spot next to her motioning the boy to sit next to her. "i made sushi! be the taste tester!" she suggested, sending her friend a tender smile.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charles - 4 || Winter - 7 || Kate - 3 || Milo - 2

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:01 am

_🎹_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
x x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
x xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Cabin ~ Tags: Mitsuo
x xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
Charlie could see the twitching of his roommate’s ears. He had seen him, practically a cat. It did strike Charlie as a little odd but he didn’t think too much about it. He was just another student. Anyone could be anything, no matter their appearance. So, Charlie ignored that fact. He would treat him like any other student. He allowed himself to turn his attention back to his phone and music sheet. He had this look on his face, like a child playing with their favorite toy. He pressed a few keys on his phone, pausing as he let the sound ring in his ears. 'That could work. How about…' He continued to press a few more keys, nodding as he was finally able to let his mind work with the keys. Once he got about a verse or two in, he quickly turned to his sheets, writing down the notes that he had come up with. He was just about to continue when he was interrupted.
Charlie looked up from his work, his eyes meeting those of his roommate. He smiled, glad that he didn’t seem to be angry with him, but curious about what he was doing. "It’s just for fun, really. I do use my quirk with it but I don’t really need to do so." He responded, looking back at the keys that lit up the screen of his phone. "I had always enjoyed playing the piano. So, I thought I could maybe play some of my songs at the dance that we’ll be having later." He stated, letting his fingers reach back to his phone. He touched the same keys as before, playing the song with ease as it came to his mind. He could almost get lost doing this. Actually, he almost did.
He stopped once he reached where he had written, turning back to his roommate. He didn’t even know his name and he hadn’t given him his own. How rude of him. "Oh, sorry, almost forgot. I’m Charlie. I apologize for not telling you before, as we are roommates." He said, scratching the back of his neck rather sheepishly.

_❄️_ W I N T E R
x x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
x xVillian ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Hayate
x xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
Winter could not stop the snort from escaping through their nose at Hayate's comment. It was also louder than they wanted but they recovered quickly. "I willingly do a lot of things. Most of them I prefer to do in the privacy of my own space, where no curious eyes can see. Especially the eyes of someone like you." They retorted, a tiny smirk on their lips. They decided to ignore his question about if they had been looking for him. Winter would never admit such a thing!
Winter was quick to shake her head at his next words, remembering in accurate detail what he had done the previous night. "It's... in the past." They forced out through clenched teeth. "Either way, I need to find my next book. If I bring you with me, maybe you could learn a thing or two about how I fight. Then next time we can do what you want." They offered, waving their hands around like it was nothing. Though, in all honesty, Winter was a little nervous. It was a newish feeling but they hid it well.
Winter tilted her head at Hayate's grin. They practically read it like an open book. Hayate wanted to get into trouble, it seemed. They just returned his grin with one of their own. As they looped their arm with his own, a dangerous glint reached their eyes. "I'll make sure you don't die from boredom. Promise." Their statement was followed by a small, anything but innocent wink. "Now hurry up. We need to get to the store as soon as they open. Then let the mischief continue!" They announced in a cheery tone. Winter was way too into books and the bookstore. It was almost like her own type of addiction. Something in the back of their mind was telling them to take it easy. However, that was a very small something. Everything else was screaming to get a new book.
"You could help me pick one out, Hayate. Although they were internally being a little child, their current tone was controlled.

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xVillain ~ Location: Abandoned Building ~ Tags: Takumi
x x**Allison** ~ Allison Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
Kate almost didn't hear the man speak to her. She was still caught between minds. If it hadn't been for the return of her little humanity, she wouldn't have looked back up at him. Her brown eyes were quick to recognize him. She couldn't remember from where, but she couldn't forget his features. Although seeming lifeless, the wolf ears and tail gave it away. ""Takumi..." She whispered, moving her hands away from her face. She couldn't understand how he got the way he was, but she knew he couldn't get anywhere on his own without becoming worse.
Kate moved to his left side. She was quick to wrap an arm around his waist, doing her best to support him. Although she was over a foot shorter than the werewolf, her dragon quirk allowed her to have just enough strength to support his larger body. She pulled his left arm around her neck, silently allowing him to lean against her. "Come on, let's get you out of here." She said, pushing him to come along with her steps. She didn't really know where to take him. She was very wary about people coming to her own safe space. So, that was off limits. They couldn't go too far, Kate didn't know if Takumi could last that long. A hospital was a definite no. They were villains, they would be found out rather quickly. There was really only one option at the moment.
She turned down the same alley he had left, having spotted a door to the building she had been climbing. She moved as quickly as possible, not wanting to have any lingering eyes seeing them. Kate came to the door, pulling her mask down just to burn the door down with a fiery breath. She then ushered Takumi inside, moving him so he could rest against the nearest wall. Once Kate was sure they were safe for now, she turned to the other villain, a stern look in her eyes as she breathed heavily.
"What the heck happened? No one just comes out of an alley like this without an explanation." She questioned, moving around the building's ground floor, trying to see if there was anything she could use to help Takumi. She knew better than to leave someone like this if she was going to be an ally.

_🥀_ M I L O
x x"Maybe one day you'll find humanity. Until then don't you dare say that we are the same."
x xNeutral ~ Location: Coffee Shop ~ Tags: Kenji
x xMimic ~ CopyCat ~ "Remember those times?"
Milo could tell that the person before him had known they'd be questioned for their choice of drink. He didn't hear any hint of embarassment or shame when they confirmed Milo's suspisions. Milo could not help but chuckle softly at the thought. He didn't have any room to judge, especially once he did order and receive his beverage. Milo had his own percise tastes and he wouldn't want to make fun of someone for having their own.
He politely declined his offer, sitting down with a silent huff. "Unfortunately, I will decline. I actually came for the recipe of coffee they had here a while back. I found that I enjoyed that almost as much as I did a cup of ice cubes." He stated, looking around the quaint little coffee shop. He spotted the waitress, waving her over. Milo was silent for a moment as he just looked into her eyes. To anyone, it would look like he was just staring. However, he was reading her mind rather quickly. Once he found what he was looking for, he had to hide the dejected feeling that washed over him. Even as his shoulders slumped slightly, he still smiled. "Just a glass of ice will do, please. Nothing more." He stated in a slightly charming tone. The waitress nodding before quickly rushing off to get his odd order.
Milo returned his gaze to the other person, smiling at his name. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kenji. I go by Milo in casual affairs such as this." He returned, a polite smile on his lips. It was then the waitress came back, the glass of ice in hand. She placed it in front of him, leaving almost as soon as she arrived. It was rather quickly that a small pout formed on Milo's face as soon as she was gone. "Unfortunate that with time, things seem to leave, hm?" His eyes glanced down at the glass of ice before turning their attention back to Kenji. The question, although somewhat odd for a seemingly teenage boy to ask, was casual. It was of genuine curiosity, wondering what the fellow before him would think of the comment.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the good days are gone

Postby lilymei. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:12 pm

ʜᴀʏᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴀʀᴜ . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Male ➢ 21 ➢ Black Fog Quirk ➢ Location: Forest ➢ Tagged: Winter

xxxThe smirk that remained fixed upon Hayate's face grew larger at Winter's snort, glad he had found something to make her react. "Yup. I think I know all of them too. Breathe, eat, sleep and read. Did I miss anything? And hey, what's wrong with my eyes, I personally think they're gorgeous." He teased, batting his eyelashes with a large grin, noticing that they hadn't responded to one of his questions. The male opened his mouth to address the brushed-off question but froze for a moment before smirking again. "No no, I think I'll just leave it for now." He murmured, mostly to himself, placing a hand at the edge of his chin with a chuckle.

xxxHayate frowned at her next words, his eyes narrowing at the comment. "You make it sound as though I killed someone, but then again even that wouldn't affect you as much as your book's supposed kidnapping. Intriguing." The male whispered this, almost as though talking to himself instead of Winter but the bright red in his eyes flared up again at their next statement, though soon died down after realizing what that would entail. "Oh. Another book? Ugh, does that mean we have to visit a bookstore? They're so quiet and musty and they never have anything interesting to do." The villain groaned, leaning up against one of the tall trees surrounding the two with a sigh, his hair falling in his eyes before he looked back to Winter again. "But fine, as long as I get to choose the adventure next time, and you won't complain or say no, then I'll play your little game." He challenged with a cocky grin. His eyes widened slightly as Winter accepted his gesture and gave them a genuine smile. He wasn't used to having his attempts at being a gentleman being well-received so this occurrence did invoke a small beat of joy within him.

xxxAt their next statement, the male rolled his eyes. "You better not, or I'll be the one controlling the date from then on. I'm thinking a nice trip through homicide lane in the city." He teased, jabbing them lightly in the ribs with his elbow. Winter's wink caused Hayate to smile slightly, his eyes narrowing mischievously before they shifted the discussion and he rolled his eyes. "Fine but I doubt whatever book you want to get is going to be sold out immediately before we get there. Anyways, hold on. I have to put on some sort of a minor disguise, rather not be caught first thing in the morning." The male chuckled before releasing Winter's arm to nimbly tie his hair into a small braid, letting the end rest on his shoulder. "Eh, never mind, this should be good enough. People there are probably too caught up in books to realize danger lurking in front of them anyways." He remarked simply before grabbing Winter's arm again with a small smile. Hayate met their gaze, a small grin coming to his lips at the sight of their bright eyes, seemingly so childishly excited to go on their adventure to the bookstore. In a way, it was sweet to see such a friendly joy in the eyes of a fellow villain, it reminded him of his past friends. How innocent, how sweet. How naive... He quickly moved to brush the thoughts behind him and nodded at Winter's following comment. "Sure, I'll pick out a nice children's picture book for you to read." He hummed playfully before beginning to walk in the direction of the small town nearby.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙎𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐎/𝐀

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Daichi░Nomura (演囲ぱ)
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Male➥17➥Slime quirk➥Tagged:Mayu

“C-cute?” again, a blush started to spread across his face. This was the first time anyone said something like that to him to him. Normally he was called gross or something and although most remarks given to him where rather rude, it didn’t seem to phase him that much since he had to hear it twenty-four seven. Daichi placed his hands behind his back, swaying back and forth again. Another habit of his whenever he had gotten really happy. The boy was like a kid going into a candy store, couldn’t stop moving after they ate alot of it.” Wanna know the best part about this? Picking out outfits~ like..i don’t know what to choose..some many choices” After thinking for a minute, Daichi snapped his fingers and smiled.” Oh geez, how could i forget? I promised my pops that i’ll wear a suit of his whenever i go to a dance.” The question was..how was he going to get the suit? Maybe his old man could bring him the suit? It wouldn’t be a problem since the parents know about the trip right? With that being said, Daichi pulled the phone from his pocket and text his father. Afterwards, he slid it back in his jacket pocket, giving his attention to Mayu

“ Solo dancing is so much fun..it makes you feel so free. Actually, all kinds of dancing is to be honest.” This time, Daichi reached for the other pocket and grabbed his music player and unplugged the headphones. A pop song could be heard coming from it. The song that played was normal paced, no to fast and not to slow.” So..solo dancing. It’s really not hard, you just have to match your movements to the beat. For example, this song haves a rather normal pace..so dancing to it shouldn’t be that hard.” His foot started to tap on the ground. The song that was playing was actually one of his favorites. Slowly, but surely, he danced a little to it.” You just..go with the flow. Like my mother says..become one with the music.” The slime boy turn to face her with a rather embarrassing look on his face.” Eh, that was probably a bad explanation..i was told i was always bad at explaining thing. Heh, i would make a bad teacher.”

Daichi’s body froze up..she wanted to swim in the lake? But the non existing creatures where lurking in the water. Wiped his forehead, taking a deep breath before speaking again.”I-I suppose it’s ok to go in the water. I think they only come out at night..i think.” he was truly scared.”A-also, if one shows up..we gotta run. Those things are to dangerous to fight.” his eyes where locked on to hers.”So promise me..you’ll run away and not fight..”

Takumi Isozaki
Male➥20➥Were-wolf quirk➥Tagged: Katylin

Before replying, Takumi wheezed, his lungs seem to struggle taking in oxygen. This cause his chest to inflate some as he breathed. Although he didn’t mean to, his weight started shifted over on kate, however he knew he could handle it thanks to her quirk.”....well,i was out at night. You know, hunting and stuff.” his quirk had caused him to be more lively at night, he everytime the sun went down, Takumi would go out roam around until morning time. If the wolf stayed at the hideout at night time, he would most likely get on his allies bad side. He was more snotty..wild, really rude. In fact, his whole personality changes completely.” I was on my way back to the hideout, but then i saw this cat. It was taunting me...so i..chased it back here in the alley.” Takumi was surprised that he managed to speak abit more clearly.” T-Then that kid showed up and asked about the league after we talked for the first few seconds.” he wasn’t sure how he knew that takumi was a villain..maybe it was a hunch. Or maybe he said something that gave it away. Most likely the last part, since Takumi did have a few bolts loose in that brain of his.

“I didn’t want to tell him, although he was a villain his self and he wanted to join us. T-Theres..something..off..a-about..him.” Takumi huffed.” Then we got into a fight. I think he put me to sleep and i started to have this awful nightmare and once i woke up, h-he kept saying all kinds of strange stuff. I kept fighting him, even if i started to feel sick and my quirk isn’t really effective during the day.” Takumi struggled keeping his balance.” At the end..he managed to get location. Damn brat..i swear he got lucky. If he comes, i’ll i-i’ll..” the wolf stopped talking when coughed in his hand. Well...what was laying in his palms wasn’t a good sight.” I’ll make sure i’ll win next time.” He angry look came on his face, it almost seem intimidating.” Lets just hope...i make it back. I might just croak over and die.” his intense look turn into a soft one.”Then..Natsumi will be so lonely without me..”

Tetsuya░Ishikawa (キヲホ)
Male➥30➥Energyblast quirk➥Tagged: Michiko

Tetsuya wasn’t necessarily afraid of his dear colleague, he was just scared that she managed to find out about this. Well, Daizo just left him..to be fair, this wasn’t really the creature’s responsibility.” Yes. the student is back. I wanted to talk to her for a little, but i think she needs a little space for now. I can’t imagine how she's feeling right now.” Something similar like this happened to Tetsuya on his graduation day, but this incident was kinda worst. The villains invaded the school, kidnapping two students. Since he was technically a pro, the newbie Tetsuya and a few others went to save their classmates..along with a few higher ranking pro heroes. He felt bad that he couldn’t help them, he was right there and now, the same feeling sweep over him. “Also..i wonder if miss Yamaguchi’s missing student is alright.” If one came back, hopefully the other one did as well. He still was confused by the villain's actions and although he told his self not to think about..the thought of the league stayed in his mind. Those kids could had been killed yesterday and he couldn’t live with his self if something really bad happened to his students. They where in different classes, but he really didn’t care to much about that

“I know i shouldn’t, but something like this happened when i graduated and i couldn’t help my friends. I just..feel really bad.” after he spoke, Daizo poked his head from the man’s jacket and spoke.” I keep telling him that, but i understood how he feels. However, that doesn’t mean beat yourself up over it.” the chinchilla said and turn his attention towards the female teacher.” Umm, we aren’t sure, but she did say she was looking for her missing student. I don’t think she was fully aware that villians attack. Also, Tetsu and i where in the cabin, planning activities for the trip.” Tetsuya nodded.” Right. A student came by and said that they say a villain run off with some students..” the man stroked his chin, thinking about what their motive was. They clearly wanted to start some trouble” No worries, i won’t allow this to happen again..you have my word.” If another attack happened, Tetsuya would most definitely intervene.”I-I’m sorry, i just..i don’t know. I was scared the school would find out and if they do, well..i don’t know what would happen. This whole trip would be canceled most likely.”

Ah, he forgot about that crystal ball of hers..that's how she found out.” Anyway, since you're here, you should could come to the dance tonight. Hopefully it will put everyone at ease after last night” not only that, he just wanted to keep a eye on everyone. “ I agree. You should also teach Tetsuya how to dance. I remember this one time-” oh no, Tetsuya knew what story he was about to bring up. He quickly stuffed the creature back in his jacket.” I-it would be great if you came~.”
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leave the past behind, it can't hurt you now...

Postby lilymei. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:56 pm

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝓊 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓀𝑜 . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ Female ➢ 15 ➢ Sensory Connect Quirk ➢ Location: In the Camp ➢ Tagged: Daichi

xxxThe boy's reaction confused Mayu for a moment and she tilted her head slightly to the side while wondering why he had reacted so extremely to her statement. "Yes?" She let out a small chortle, covering the smile creeping on her lips with her hand before moving that hand to brush a strand of hair from her eyes. Mayu wasn't really aware of what her statement might've meant to the boy and just saw it as a small compliment. At Daichi's mention of picking outfits, the girl's face paled considerably as she thought about her mother and how she would insist to design a completely new outfit for this event. And it would be flashy. And big. And Mayu would hate it but have to wear it because it would be the only formal piece she would have for the event. Her mom was a huge fashion fanatic, for all the parties she went to as a kid growing up, her mom would work with famous designers to give her something new and "fresh". To Mayu, it all didn't matter since it was all uncomfortable and she'd always be stared at, sometimes in a good way, others in a bad way. She let out a small sigh at that but rubbed her cheeks with the base of her hand to return the color to them before looking towards Daichi with a small chuckle. "Yea... I think my mom will probably drop something off before tonight. Excuse me, I'm going to text her about it." She remarked reluctantly before pulling out her phone and sending her mom a picture of the invitation and the number of her cabin if she were to have someone drop off the outfit later. Afterward, she let out a small sigh and tucked her phone and invitation back into her purse. Mayu wasn't too excited at the idea of having her mom make and deliver some extravagant outfit, but at the time she didn't really have a choice. Anyways, if her mom found out about it later and that she didn't ask her for help, Mayu knew she'd be distraught and wanting to avoid that trouble, she just let it be. Worst case, she would just have to make a few last minute adjustments with her sewing kit back at the cabin. The girl looked back up towards Daichi as he mentioned his father and she smiled at the fact that he respected his family. "Hm, that'll be nice. Do you know the color? I'll try and tell my mom to pick up something similar so we'll match." She suggested, pulling out her phone again before looking back towards the slime hero for a response.

xxxThe girl pocketed her phone after his response and folded her hands in front of her while listening to him talk. His voice was somewhat soothing to her yet also had an air of constant excitement and happiness which made her bubbly on the inside, a feeling she wasn't quite used to. "Hmm, I bet it does." The girl said softly before thinking about the dances she had been to. She remembered how rigid they felt to her but she guessed Daichi had actually enjoyed dancing. Maybe he would be able to help her do so as well. The girl listened to the music as it filled the air around them, bobbing her head slightly to the comfortable beat of the song, humming after she got a feel for the lyrical pattern. Mayu watched Daichi begin to dance, a small grin curling on her lips as she nodded along to his comments, her foot picking up the beat of the song. "Hmm, that's interesting. I guess I've never thought of dancing in general like that. This music's also really catchy, you should share your playlist with me sometime. I'm always looking for new music to sin-... excuse me, listen to." Mayu caught herself before she could admit once again to singing, an activity her father frowned upon. He had always claimed that singing was too "wild", too "uncontrolled" for Mayu so she was stuck with instruments, which she loved, but singing was different. It was different when you could be the one making the noise and not another object doing it for you... Seeing the expression on the slime boy's face, Mayu's face lights up and she shakes her head, patting him lightly on the head, careful not to mess up his hair while also not realizing how far she would have to reach. "It was good, if you really wanted to, I'm sure you'd make an excellent teacher someday." She responded with a slight grin.

xxxDaichi's response was similar to how it had been before and the girl wasn't sure how to respond, but carefully formulated a response. "We don't have to if you don't want to. We could just take a nice walk through the woods if that would be more comfortable." She queried, gesturing in the general direction of the forest path. "Anyways, the teachers might have another day planned to go swimming where they hold off all the crocodons for the students. It might be safer to wait till then." Mayu was still suspicious of the mere existence of crocodons but went along with it for Daichi. As his eyes met hers, she noticed how bright his eyes were and nodded at his statement, feeling a light wave of heat run through her cheeks at his sign of care. "And of course. But you have to promise to do the same, alright? I wouldn't want you to get hurt either."
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sibling bonding time

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:07 am

Yukiko & Kohaku
Age: 16;14|F;M|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Quirk:Fireburst|tags:eachother;otherwise open|Location:Training grounds|

Yukiko looked at her brother, her golden eyes rolling as the younger teen smirk mischeciously.
"What's going on in your little brain now?" she asked, the ginger teen giving a mock look of pain.
"Sis, I'm hurt," he said, before laughing, "But I kinda want to see if we can get away with pranking someone."
Yukiko gave her brother a light glare, causing him to put his hands up in surrender.
"Alright, alright," he added with a sigh as Yukiko hit him with her tail, "Fine, I'll leave them be, for now."

The fox eared teen rolled her golden eyes, her ears flicking about to the others out in the morning light. Her brother laughed as he sprawled out on the grass, pulling his sister down with him. Yukiko let out a soft yelp, only to smack her brother with a laugh.
"Kohaku, you gotta stop that," she stated with a sigh, "You're lucky I don't hate you. Some sisters would kill you for that."

The ginger teen gave a hum of agreement, the duo falling into silence as they watched the others.
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter - 8 || Kate - 4

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:37 pm

_❄️_ W I N T E R
x x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
x xVillian ~ Location: Forest ~ Tags: Hayate
x xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
Winter just blinked when he listed off their daily activities. They most likely would have corrected him, if it weren't for the feeling of wanting to be annoyed. They didn't want Hayate to know that he was being annoying to them by being incorrect. So, instead, they responded to his questioning about his eyes. Winter just shrugged, not really caring about it. "I never said they weren't. They are just too curious to understand." They responded, turning away, hiding the look of surprise that crossed their face when he murmured to himself.
Winter was quick to whip around, acting as a mother would if someone had just threatened their child. "You could have! Don't you understand that books are beautiful creat-" They were jabbing a finger at Hayate's chest as they spoke. Though, they were quick to stop themselves, not wanting to embarrass themselves. "N-nevermind! Just don't do it again!" They mumbled as they crossed their arms over their chest, trying to seem smaller than they actually were. They didn't mean to let that affect them so much but it did, and now there wasn't any way to take it back.
When the conversation returned to the bookstore, Winter couldn't help but smile once again. "Yes, a bookstore! Maybe you can find something you like, too. Maybe try something 'boring' for once." A small chuckle left their lips, glad that Hayate was accepting this little deal. It would probably bite them in the butt later but Winter was okay with that, for now.
"Who says homicide lane isn't on the plan, today? I said not to kill you. I know you enough that if we stay in the bookstore too long you won't be able to last." They stated, squirming away from his elbow jab lightly. Though, when he released their arm, Winter frowned slightly. "At this time, no one will be there but the owner. She knows me by voice. She won't know you, even if she somehow saw you. The woman is blind." They explained although they weren't gonna stop Hayate from putting the braid in. It was rather cute to them. They almost wanted to try and make it longer. They even wondered how Hayate would feel about that. They were pulled from their thoughts when Hayate wrapped his arm with their's again. They returned the smile, before frowning at his comment. "I need something to last the week, Hayate. You can pick out a children's book for yourself, though. It will probably be just enough for your low IQ." They retorted with a smirk on their lips.

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xVillain ~ Location: Abandoned Building ~ Tags: Takumi
x x**Allison** ~ Allison Angel ~ "I hope that you burn."
She listened intently as Takumi started to explain what happened to himself. She wasn't phased when he shifted his weight, Allison's strength helping to support him as they moved. Kate was quick to perk up at the mention of 'the hideout'. She knew Takumi as a villain, not as a real ally or anything. So, the idea that he was heading for a hideout that he didn't call his own made Kate speculate that he didn't work alone. It intrigued her, but she didn't really like working with others. Allison got hungry rather often. She didn't need any accidents happening as soon as she came along.
Kate almost missed Takumi talking about some kid that he had spotted when in the alley. She furrowed her eyebrows, rather confused how a child could do something like this to Takumi. "A kid? Asking about the league?" She murmured, more to herself than to Takumi. It was rather odd but Kate pushed that thought aside as Takumi continued to speak. She continued to hunt for something that could be of use until she heard him coughing and saying he'd win next time. An anger glare was thrown his way, sharp teeth bared at the reckless idea. "Not like that, you idiot. If you keep coughing up blood then your precious little 'Natsumi' will be killed because I won't go save them. Now keep your trap shut, dimwit!" Her words were practically a growl and at the end, it was obvious that even Allison put in her two cents when the dual voices came out of her mouth.
She turned away, taking a calming breath so she didn't kill the dying werewolf behind her. Though, she was very close to doing so, just then. With a simple lick of her lips, she lifted her mask, covering her face again. She then spotted another door, hope rushing through her. She rushed to it, throwing it open with a bang. It was a bathroom, perfect! She was quick to rummage through the cabinets under the sink, finding exactly what she was looking for. She quickly came out of the bathroom, first aid kit in hand. "Now, while I'm trying my best to patch up your sorry butt, you are going to give the location of your hideout. Then, I'm dropping you off once you are safe for flying." She said, coming to sit in front of Takumi on her knees, pulling out a bandage wrap, hoping it would somehow magically fix him.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"oh they acted fast. too bad"

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Mitsuo Kobayashi!!
      xxxxmale fifteen years old cat quirk tagged: charlie

So his roommate played the piano for fun. He knew that was something that humans usually did, but he was never able to do given his paws. They were too small for him to become all too good at such things. Most instruments were too difficult for him to play thus he had never had much interest in them himself. That didn't mean he didn't appreciate such arts though. Actually, he was kind of jealous that such seemed to come so easily to the boy. He wished he could say the same about something, but many things that humans did were quite difficult for him to do. Sports wise he had always been too small, music was too hard given his paw, and art was not a skill he had either. Sure there were plenty of other activities that he could partake in, but those always seemed to be the biggest ones. Even video games were a struggle with his paws. It always made it difficult for him to fit in with the other kids growing up, but Mitsuo had never let that get him down. For the most part the feline was optimistic about such things though. There were plenty of things that he was capable of that humans were though he supposed that only made him stand out even more among the others. Looking towards Charlie, he couldn't help but wonder if the other might find him odd as so many others did. No matter how hard he did try, it was always impossible for him to blend in so he wouldn't be surprised if the other saw him as an oddball. It wasn't always so bad. He really wouldn't have it any other way. Swaying his tail behind him, a soft purr escaped his throat as a smile formed. "For fun, huh? Well you're pretty good at it if I do say so," he finally replied as his tail curled. "Actually, I'm kind of jealous you can be so good at it. My paws don't really let me do that kind of stuff."

Frowning for a brief second, Mitsuo was quick to turn his expression around. He didn't want to make the other feel bad for his own shortcomings. There was nothing either of them could do about it anyways. It wasn't as if Charlie could teach him how to play. That wasn't the problem at all. It was a physical limitation. Letting the thought drift from his mind, Mitsuo picked up on the word dance and cocked his head. "A dance? I didn't hear anything about that." Admittedly he hadn't been to many dances before. As much as he liked the company of others, they didn't seem to return that same feeling towards him all too often. Still if he was able to go to this one he didn't see why he wouldn't attend. It would be fun to be around the other students and try to forget about what had happened the night before. That was probably the idea around it and it explained why dress clothes had been required to have. He assumed that the event had been planned for later in the week, but with everything that transpired the staff probably thought they needed to way to relax. He wasn't sure how others were feeling after everything, especially since most hadn't been involved, but he knew that he was still shaken by it all. It was the first time he truly had to deal with villains up close and even then he wasn't able to do much. He couldn't let that continue to bother him though. Wrinkling his nose quickly, Mitsuo placed his paws on his hips. "I'm sure once they hear how you play they won't be able to say no to letting you play! I'll even put a word in for you."

Grinning, Mitsuo happily flicked his tail and and puffed out his chest. It was clear that he was a real character full of life and happiness. Despite everything that got in his way, he always found a way to return to this part of him. Letting another purr rumble from his throat, his expression temporarily broke as he heard the other boy introduce himself. "Oh right! I haven't introduced myself either," he chuckled before scratching at his cheek. "I'm Mitsuo! It's a pleasure to meet you Charlie!"

Rin Nagato!!
      xxxxfemale fifteen years old hacker quirk tagged: kiya, yuuta & abo

Watching Kiya for a moment, she watched as he moved outside before allowing a soft sigh to escape her lips. Maybe this was all too rushed. It didn't help that she was entirely on edge either. As much as she loved the thrill of it all, she knew she was in over her head this time. Usually she sat back and watched her chaos unfolded behind the scenes, but this one time she had ventured out to try and gain a new ally and look where it had gotten her. Things weren't bad, but dealing with an irritating thirteen year old, a salty adult and a dangerous criminal who could snap at any moment was more than enough to make someone with a quirk like her's nervous. If she even made one wrong move it was possible they might turn against her. In that way she felt entirely useless. That feeling never seemed to leave her though. If anything she always felt like a disappointment despite her intelligence and ability to work quickly. At the moment it was only made worse as Yuuta questioned such. She felt the anger bubble up inside herself, but she knew she couldn't dare slap him even though she wanted. Without a quirk to defend herself with it would only end poorly for her. Still it didn't help the fact that those words stung. Showing her emotions would only give the boy satisfaction though. Her only option was to try and ignore it no matter how difficult it might be. It wasn't as if this was anything new to her anyways. Her parents had always taught her to do these things. "Be a good girl" and "don't let them bother you" were common sayings they threw at her whenever she complained about others picking on her. It was why she had secluded herself and convinced her parents to let her continue her studies through online schooling. Ever since then she spent most of her time learning the limits of her own quirk and finding ways to put it to use. Giving a small shake of her head, she knew thinking of such things now would only make her mood worsen.

As the younger boy began to throw out his own plan idea, Rin was sure that they wouldn't be able to argue against him. There was no point. Even if she wanted to do things her way she wouldn't be able to do it on her own. Maybe all she was good for then was her hacking. That was something to ponder later. For now she needed to do as she was told despite not wanting to listen to some snotty child. If she didn't then it'd be pointless having asked for them to come assist her. Taking her phone out of her sweatshirt pocket, she tucked it into her pants pocket instead before shedding the top layer. If Yuuta so desired for her to change her appearance on the fly then so be it. It probably wouldn't be enough given the limited resources they had. People would have to be stupid to fall for such a thing but then again she had the luxury of having at least kept her face hidden. The only thing the would have to go off for her was the clothing she had been wearing. The same couldn't be said for Kiya though. Even so they would have to do their best. Tossing the sweatshirt aside, it pained her to have to leave it behind, but she would get over it. The loss of one article of clothing wasn't the worst thing in the world. Glancing at the sweatshirt Abo had been offering Kiya, Rin snatched it from him and pulled it on despite it being many sizes too big for her small frame. Ignoring the bagginess of it, she quickly moved to dealing with her hair. Taking the hair tie from her wrist, she quickly pulled it up into a messy bun before huffing softly. "It isn't much, but hopefully this is good enough for you," she said before glancing towards the door. It would be harder to do much with Kiya's appearance though. The least she could do was try to get rid of the bracelet on his wrist. "I'll get rid of his bracelet and then we need to get moving."

She wasn't one to make demands, but she felt it necessary. She was getting far too antsy standing around in a place like this and she was beginning to feel computer withdrawals. It had been awhile since she had gone this long without being in front of her laptop. It truly was a struggle and it only made her nerves worse. For any normal person a phone could easily replace that need to be in front of a computer, but not her. She was doing her best to resist completely breaking down without it. Soon she would be able to return to it. That was all she had to keep in mind. Moving towards the door, Rin stepped outside and glanced towards Kiya with a faint smile upon her lips. "Hey, I'm gonna try and get that thing off your wrist, okay?" she told him before gently grabbing his arm and lifting it up so she could examine the device closely. Spotting a small hole, she figured it was the lock mechanic on it. That was no problem for her though. Taking a few seconds to study it, she allowed her index finger to transform into a jack that would fit. It wouldn't allow her to properly hack whatever system the band was working on, but she was sure it was enough to toy with it and force it to release its grasp and just like that, the wrist restraint snapped open, freeing Kiya. "That could have been easier with a bobby pin, but I'll take what I have," she chuckled. Bringing the bracelet closer to her, she briefly looked at it. For now it seemed like it was entirely disabled. Whatever functions it had previously had, they were no longer working. That was fine with her. Returning her finger to normal she tossed the device towards the nearby dumpster and grinned. "Now we can get moving."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me