This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:26 am

"Whoa. Relax boy. I'm harmless. I won't hurt you." Raya said, surprised to see a skrill in the training academy. How could she show the Skrill he could trust her?

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna followed the dragon's gaze out to sea once more. "I - I don't have a ship anymore," she stammered. "I don't know how I'm going to cross that with no ship." She couldn't exactly swim to Berk, especially considering the fact that there were dangerous dragons that lived in the ocean. Looks like I'm stuck here, then, she thought sullenly, clutching the arrowhead tied around her neck. She hadn't the slightest clue how to build another ship (well, it was more of a boat, really) - otherwise, that would be a more plausible solution.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser bared his teeth at the human, drawing back in alarm. It didn't seem threatening, but his bad experiences with humans made him overly cautious and defencive. With the wall behind him and the human in front of him, he had nowhere to run to. Besides, he wasn't even sure he could run, what with his injured leg and all. He kept his crown erect and his wings open in hopes of possibly scaring the human away.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:44 am

"Calm down. I won't hurt you. How can I prove it to you?" Raya asked. "Are you hungry?" Raya asked, looking at the dragon's eyes. She took a fish out of a barrel and lightly tossed it towards Stormchaser. "From what I know dragons love fish as much as us humans."

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:04 am

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"Alright," Tarben conceded. "I'm gonna go and check out the area where I saw the dragon fall." Ember lowered her head so he could mount. He swung a leg over Ember's neck, settling into her natural warmth. Having a Monstrous Nightmare really came in handy during weather like this - he was never cold when he had his own personal buttwarmer.

Brenna followed the dragon's gaze out to sea once more. "I - I don't have a ship anymore," she stammered. "I don't know how I'm going to cross that with no ship." She couldn't exactly swim to Berk, especially considering the fact that there were dangerous dragons that lived in the ocean. Looks like I'm stuck here, then, she thought sullenly, clutching the arrowhead tied around her neck. She hadn't the slightest clue how to build another ship (well, it was more of a boat, really) - otherwise, that would be a more plausible solution.

Stormchaser recoiled in surprise when the human tossed a fish towards him. Still tense, but more wary than aggressive, he glanced from the fish to the human. The Skrill tilted his head in confusion, regarding the young human female uncertainly. Is this human... offering friendship? he wondered. Tentatively, he stretched out his neck to sniff the fish, making sure it wasn't laced with dragon root or anything else that may be harmful to him. He was quite hungry; he hadn't eaten anything since before the hunters had shot him down with one of their strange wooden spines. Detecting nothing off about the fish, Stormchaser cautiously grabbed in in his jaws. The Skrill tossed the fish into the air before swallowing it in one swift gulp. Though still distrustful, he seemed to relax a little bit, lowering his wings slightly and but keeping his crown of spines flared.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:09 am

Wicked.Always.Wins wrote:(Coo. I'll get Eira and Ishild over to the village :0

If anyone wants to run into them, go for it c:)

Eira Shah|female|24|Dragon;; Ishild (Snow wraith)|With;; No one

Eira looked cautiously at the entrance to the village. Ishild crouched down beside her, trying to stay hidden despite her colouration. The dragon snorted unhappily at her. "Yeah, I know it's a bad idea to go in there but we need food and neither of us are having a lot of success lately," she muttered under her breath, patting the snow wraith's snout nervously. She continued to look for vikings for a few minutes before deciding it was safe. "Okay, wait here." Eira cautiously walked out of the bushes and crept towards a strange building thing she had seen being filled with fish on a flight the night before. "Oh, to valhalla with it," she whispered, dashing towards the thing and beginning to take fish for her and Ishild.

(Just in case anyones open, I don't want this to get buried :0)
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:09 am

"Wow you must be hungry." Raya smiled and tipped the barrel, offering the still cautious Skrill all of the fish. "Eat as much as you want. I can always get you more." Raya said.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:42 am

(@Wicked: All of my characters are pretty booked right now, otherwise I'd have someone interact with yours)

Stormchaser warily looked at the girl, but his hunger took priority over his fear of humans. He limped over to the barrel, walking on his wings as well as his functional leg in order to keep the weight off of his wounded leg. He cautiously sniffed the fish once more before beginning to eat.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 am

(Awwww :c

I'll just wait then :0)
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:00 am

"Oh your hurt. But since you still don't want your leg treated I won't touch it. Still I'm sure it hurts quiet a bit." Raya felt sorry for the dragon. "If it doesn't get treated it could get infected but as I said, if you don't want me to help I won't. I really don't want to get on your bad side."

(I have my injured Deadly Nadder, Sirene on the beach in a cave. Feel free to run into her.)

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:10 am

Keeping a safe distance, Stormchaser gestured to his leg to show the girl that it had already been treated by the village elder. He turned back to the barrel of fish, eating until his hunger had been sated.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me