Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Malour quickly tucked the key into an empty pocket of her utility belt, then looked back at Arthur. "Hey, wait. Don't break all of them. We can use them if the need arises. They'll come in handy if we get stuck in a room with no lights or something." She suggested, taking the broken candle and pocketing it as well.

(Where is Yukine? Which floor?)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:18 am

Haruka made her way through the top floor, opening various doors, only to find them all empty. It was beginning to get very frustrating, searching for so long only to come up empty-handed. She checked room after room, and finally stumbled across what looked like a library, and there were several people inside. "Hey!" She called out, stepping into the room. "I'm looking for someone named Yukine, any of you know who that is?" She asked, holding out her letter for verification.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:51 am

[these are really terrible sorry]

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      faded He paused from his walking and shrugged it off, turning around to give her a assuring smile, "Whatever it didn't hurt me so theres no need to worry about something so little. I'll most likely finish regenerating my blood back before we get to the next floor anyway." The demon explained to the female exorcist. He liked hearing the concern sewed in her tone of voice, it showed him how much she really cared about his well being. He extended an arm and opened a hand for her to grab, nodding for Shiemi to take it so she could go to the others with him. There was no reason for Shiemi to be so hesitant around him anymore, the secret was out and he was now aware of how she felt towards him. Meaning that he'd most likely be more gentle towards her just to keep those feelings she has towards him in cheque.

» Obi Kanaki | maroon pairing | tags; ava
      faded He let a small sigh escape his lips, before he should try talking to her he should at least wait till she calmed down a bit. Just so she could have some time to put herself back together, he looked away and quietly listened to her soft sobbing. When she seemed to have quietened down, he turned to face back at her. "You done?" If Ava was Shirayuki, the mistress, Obi probably would've approached her and been more helpful but since Ava was only new to him... and especially after what he just saw.. he found everything complicated right now so he didn't bother doing so much about her crying.

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; grima
      faded So it was true, the fact that Grima knew how Robin felt towards him and told how she practically disliked him only confirmed things further. Sighing at the statement, the Black Wizard listened painfully as she continued to talk. This figure in front of him definitely wasn't Robin. its almost too obvious for anyone to guess; the pitch black wings along with the fangs hidden inside its mouth, not to mention the strange markings on her face. A deep growl rumbled in Obras throat as he clung to Zeref's arm, allowing his gaze to meet hers he huffed in annoyance. "All right Mrs. Know it all. I don't exactly like people who stand on the side of evil." Even though Zeref himself was known as someone evil, he somehow always managed to kill off the bad guys anyway even though he was on the same side of them.

As said, he is a individual and always works for his own. He had such respect for the world, he would treat animals like his family and as his own, but that deep respect he had towards nature always backfired. He was cursed, the dark art was named Ankhseram Black Magic after it had been discovered, but in Zeref's case they gave it a different name; The Contradictory Curse. The curse always made him uncomfortable to be around close ones, back in fiore where Mavis and Natsu were, he would never get too close to animals or anything that lived really. At random times the magic would just burst unpredictably, killing anything within the certain radius of the caster. It was cruel for him, everything he'd past would just sink to the ground as if it were bowing to his presence. He hated it. He absolutely despised the curse and he wanted nothing more but to just die so no one could get hurt because of him anymore. Even his own brother hated him for all the damage he had caused to the world. Really no one even knew how sensitive Zeref was, just the very sight of Natsu made him cry. Zeref explained to Mavis that the more regard the cursed individual holds for life then the more they will end up killing inadvertently and only when they no longer have any regards to life will they stop killing at all. So really, the only way to get rid of the curse is too just stop loving...

As he unhappily listened to the figure with giant wings speak, his blood grew hot with anger. I thought she could handle this by herself... Anything that stood for in evil purpose would be his enemy, this,.. creature standing in front of him seemed to be the only thing he was focusing on at the moment. "Every human deserves happiness you lowlife. I hope you realize that taking my partner away was a bad idea to come up with. But now that its been done I have nothing else but to defeat you with all the anger you made me build at this very moment." As he stepped closer towards the monster knowing to be 'Grima' his dark irises gradient-ed into a hot red. It was to be expected that something like this would piss him off.

» Akihito Kanbara | black pairing | tags; callie
      faded [i'm a bit stuck on what to type ploofy]

» Adrien Agreste | aqua pairing | tags; korra and Lissa
      faded The blond-haired male sat up and ignored all the food that dropped off from his chest from Plagg earlier on. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Lissa! I'm Adrien, and my buddy over there is Korra." He told the new girl and simply nodding towards Korra so she knew who he was talking about. He wasn't surprised that someone else had approached him, this place was probably over flowing with people in his opinion. "Your not much of a bother to us to be honest, I think those challenges in the rooms seem to be more of a hassle then some girl haha." The teenager laughed a bit while he scratched his cheek.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; Claus
      faded Normally she'd feel relieved that Lucas had left them, since he was the reason all this happened. But right now she appeared to be more awkward around just Claus himself. Why did she have to hear that news from Lucas instead of Claus? Should he even believe it? Would Claus believe what Lucas said about her kissing the Masked Man? She dropped her hands from her face and nervously laughed, her cheeks still feeling slightly hot. "Yeah.. Maybe you're right about that. He's probably just dancing in the clouds right now." She didn't really know what to say in this point of the conversation. Would all this just disappear if she ignored it all? Should she just forget that all of this happened?

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      faded He felt kind of stink when she said that, his lips thinned and he put his hands behind his back. "Well I wouldn't say that." He told her, forming a small smile on his young face. "Sure you had a small situation here but that doesn't mean that you should call yourself useless. If anything I think you're the alpha of the pairing, you've had to help me in every room we've had. Yet this was my first doing something for you, don't put yourself down because I'm sure the normal body of yours will creep back in no time." The male spoke up to the girl with a uplifting tone, hoping he could cheer her up with a few kind words.

» Chuuya Nakahara | sky blue pairing | tags; sinon
      faded Seriously? He had to work with this loser? A sigh of annoyance managed to escape his lips, but it made sense to do so because of what the papers said. If he wanted to get out of this hell-hole he actually needed to listen and follow the rules, which was something very rare for him to do. "Alright if that's what the note says. Just don't get in my way cat, if you do you might get hurt." He said the last part through a small chuckle. As he turned around he motioned for her to follow, it was a good thing Chuuya was used to working in pairs. Despite his rude attitude and not very kind words, he was great at team work, well that was Dazai's opinion.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: Heh || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra

Now everything was just awkward and he didn't know how to deal with it. There was still a lot his mind was trying to process in the moment. His thoughts went back to what Lucas had said about a kiss. That seemed quite possible. It would explain why his face had been flushed when he returned. What did that mean though? Was she just trying to get him back like Jessibel had been or did she actually like him in that kind of way? Rubbing the back of his neck, he wondered if there was even a way for him to figure this all out. He didn't want Lucas trying to get into his business at least. He was sure his younger twin would be able to figure it out a lot faster than him though. Lucas just had that about him. He was incredibly smart at least compared to him. That's when an idea came to his mind. The thought of it made him want to blush, but he needed to stay calm if he wanted to go through with it in the first place. There really was no point in hiding it.

Averting his gaze back to Terra, he allowed the thought to settle in his mind for a moment. If he was really going to go through with this he needed to stay calm. If what Lucas said was true then she deserved a proper thanks anyways. Taking a deep breath, he glanced over his shoulder to make sure his younger brother wasn't paying attention before he moved closer to the girl before him."Actually, if you really did that I wanna thank you. I know the Masked Man can kinda be an ass so I'm glad you weren't scared to approach him," he said softly. This was it. Gently, he reached out and placed a hand on her cheek. She was probably going to kill him for this, but it was too late to back down now. Moving closer, he closed the space between them and pressed his lips against hers. After a moment, he pulled back and let a sheepish smile to cross his face. "I guess it's only fair if I return that."

Nowi
Female || 1000 (Appears 16) || Pansexual || Crush: Meep || Tan Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Ayluin

She stepped back at his words, taken completely off guard by them. What the hell had gotten that idea into his head in the first place? "K-kiss you?! Are you crazy?" she protested. She didn't want to admit that she would probably kiss him. Not yet at least. Maybe he could already tell she had begun to have some feelings for him. Could he possibly share the same or was he just testing her now since she couldn't turn into a dragon? Either way she wanted to hold her own until she got some kind of answer. "First you wanna hold me hand and now you want me to kiss you? You sure you aren't in love with me already or something like that?" she questioned with a quirk of her brow.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

Right. They would need Sapphire's help to get through this place. Grabbing the ball back off her belt, she released the water Pokemon once more. Landing gracefully on the ground, Sapphire craned her neck toward her trainer to see what she might ask of her if anything. "Sapphire, could you put these flames out for us?" she asked. The serpent dipped her head in response to the girl before turning to look back toward the flames. Opening her mouth and giving a quick twist of it, she fired a beam of water toward the flames, instantly putting them out with very little effort. "She'll be able to create a path for us as we continue on. I guess we should look for the way out of this place if there even is one." If this was a floor there would have to be stairs somewhere right?

Robin Grima
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

Laughing softly as his anger began to rise, Grima unfolded her arms. "Oh, she then she never told you about herself, huh? Well then, maybe I should fill you in on why Robin was born. She was always supposed to become one with me and never be her own self. She was the perfect child to inherit my power and destroy all of mankind," she stated. If only she could have taken in all her power here though. This form was irritating to the god. There was no telling how powerful she truly was in this hybrid form and that was what drove Grima crazy. Not knowing her own strength put her at a huge disadvantage, but she would not voice that. Maybe there was still enough dark energy left to force Robin into her true form. Then again that would destroy this place with ease.

"Anyways, to sum this up. Robin was born to become a god. She must have thought that now that the war is over and her brand vanished that she was free of the curse, but here she is. Lead right into my grasp again. She probably thought that magic she felt before she entered would have no effect. Without her brand she should have been able to not worry about me yet here we are. Her own anger was what allowed me in. She wanted to prove herself, but she was unsuspecting of me. So yet again I should thank you for that," she laughed.

Lifting a hand up, the brand on the back of it began to glow purplish in color until it engulfed her entire hand. At least in this form she would be able to control dark magic without having a tome present. Her own eyes began to glow red as the magic made itself present and the marks on her face did as well. "Now come at me, boy. You stand in the presence of the god known as Grima! Just try and kill me!"

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Watching him break a hole big enough for her, she carefully made her way through it. Climbing out on the other side, she quickly brushed herself off and looked around. It was still a bit dark, but the light coming from the other side helped enough for her to tell what was around. Taking a few steps from the hole, she could see up ahead that there was a downward slope, implying that there was a way down. She could assume that it was yet another staircase which was a relief. Turning back around, she knew she had to tell him this was the way out. "There is a staircase back here so I believe this will lead us to the next floor like we were looking for," she told him.

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

Looking around the new room, the wolf stayed quiet finding most of it uninteresting. This place sure could get boring at some points. Maybe it was just because he was used to being outdoors and exploring the vast land rather than being trapped inside some building. Buildings really didn't interest him in the slightest. Glancing toward Feral for a moment, he noticed the other acting a bit strange and he quirked a brow as he tugged his hands into his sweatshirt pockets. "Hey, yo-" he had started, but he was quickly cut off as he heard the other male's voice come to him telepathically. This didn't sound good at all nor did he like the thought of fighting one of the others. "Snap out of it man. This isn't the time to try and pick fights with us two."

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

Watching the dragon leave, a soft sigh of relief escaped his lips. He had really managed to make it through a fight without killing a single person. It had been ages since that had happened. Landing back on the ground, he looked over at Madelyn wondering how she was fairing. He wouldn't admit that he was feeling a bit drained at the moment from using his psi. It seemed more draining than usual. That was probably a side effect of this place. "See, I took care of things and didn't kill anyone. I hope that at least makes you a little bit happy. I mean I even lost my arm for it," he chuckled. His arms really wasn't all too big of a concern though. It would be easy enough to reconnect. Making his way over to where he left it, he picked it up and looked it over to make sure it hadn't taken any major damage. It wasn't like any of it could have been burned since his coat had been covering it. Sitting down where he was, he set the arm back down and began to struggle with the belt around his waist so he could get his coat off and make it easier to put the arm on. As soon as it was undone, he set the belt down and shrugged the coat from his shoulders to reveal the white shirt he wore underneath. Rolling back the sleeve to reveal the metallic shoulder, he noticed the few wires hanging out awaiting to be reconnected to the arm. At least it could reconnect itself for the most part once he brought them back together. It was the one thing he was thankful for. Picking the arm up, he held it up to its rightful place and watched the wire reconnect on their own before he carefully locked the two pieces together. "Let's not make me lose an arm again, alright Maddie?"

Lissa
Female || 16 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Green Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Adrien & Korra

Beaming a grin at the two, she approached the table. "Well it's a pleasure to meet both of you. I was hoping I'd find someone sooner or later since I couldn't find my partner at the beginning," she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. It was no big deal if her partner had decided to take off on his own, but she wished she hadn't been left in the dust like she had. "And I guess you're right about that. This place is pretty creepy. Nothing like the castle I grew up in that's for sure."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:46 pm

faded A God versus a Black Wizard Dragon Slayer, thats a fight he'd never expect. He extended his arm and faced his palm towards a pile of rubble, it slowly built into a group of demons in many shapes and sizes. There were about five of them. He knew it wasn't enough to bring Grima down, but he was still unsure how to fight at this point of time. The flock of demons charged towards Grima and Obra uncomfortably watched as he sat upon Zeref's shoulder. Most of his attacking spells were one shots and he didn't want to over do things and hurt Robin. Maybe he should use fire? No he'd need more then just one element. He'd have to try a spell he didn't use so often against his enemy, something that wasn't as powerful. A dark flame-like matter built at a swift speed above his palm, it was like a swirling ball of dark magic. Whatever made contact with his hand would take a explosion to the chest. Obra was aware of what this spell did so he jumped off from his superior, if Zeref needed him to fight he'd wait for the call. He'd wait for the demon's to attack before he would make his move on the enemy.

faded "Why did you have to do that..." This feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout my whole body. It’s overwhelming, yet makes me feel complete. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it’s just absolute. It feels as though I’m in a dangerous fire, yet I’m completely safe at the same time. It feels as though someone’s given me peace. It feels as though my heart is dancing around my chest; and a hole, I was never aware was there, has been filled. I feel so light, like I’m on top of the world yet my heart is constricting and it feels as if there’s no oxygen in my lungs. It’s strange – frightening even – how you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them, because you sure as hell couldn’t imagine being without them now. I know we’re only young, and most people would consider me to be foolish and naïve, but it’s true when I say that I love him more than I could ever love myself. He’s my best friend and, as cheesy as it sounds, he’s my anchor. My one stability in this world filled with chaos. She said she was going to make him the most happiest person in the world, but really it was more of a vice versa story.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Korra patted the seat next to her and handed the girl a plate. "Here. This food is really good." She offered, then continued, " Adrien and I have been doing pretty good getting through these floors, maybe you could join us? Is there a rule against that? I mean if someone could go on without their partner, why would this be any different, right?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush: None - Tags: Linkle
The photographer watched with baited breath as the floor shifted and all of the objects fell into the hole that opened up. It startled her at first, but that was soon replaced with curiosity as she looked down the hole in the floor, quickly realizing it was a staircase. Huh. So all those objects fell down there? The teen chuckled softly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Well, it's a good thing we found everything on that list. I didn't want to see what would happen if we didn't find everything either," Max said as she turned towards Linkle. "If I'm remembering right then this should be our way to the third floor."

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush: None - Tags: Obi
The girl brushed a few stray locks of hair away from her face, sighing. Ava took the scarf she wore and adjusted it so it covered the bottom half of her face, finding comfort in the warmth of the fabric. She was quiet, and the orange aura around her skin faded away as Ava raised her head, looking more stable and human now. The girl turned towards Obi and gave him a simple nod, a bit ashamed that he witnessed her outburst. While she was still facing Obi, a bit of concern seemed to appear alongside the melancholic look in Ava's eyes, and the girl's brow furrowed as she seemed to think over something. "Hey, uh... Are you okay?" she asked tentatively through the fabric of her scarf.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:10 pm

» Obi Kanaki | maroon pairing | tags; ava
      faded His expression changed into a frown when she asked a question, he really didn't know how to respond. "Other then losing a friend and watching my partner cry over her twice. I don't know what to think." The male told her with a small shrug of his shoulders. He should've helped Mako... instead of being the coward he was. "I just..." He looked as if he was in pain, his hands clutched into fists from all the frustration that slowly built inside him. "I just thought that I should have done something to help her, y'know..." He mumbled quietly, though loud enough for his partner to here. He hated how sensitive he was, whenever something bad happened, he always ended up being the baby of the story.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: Heh || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra

Stepping away from her quickly, her reaction made him think he had overstepped his boundaries. Why did he have to do that? Averting his eyes, he looked toward his feet immediately. "I-I don't know," he barely managed to spit out. Had he just messed up? It was hard to even read the situation. She hadn't slapped him though. That was a good sign, but anything beyond that he wasn't sure about. He had taken a risk and he wasn't sure how it was even paying off. Nervously, he shuffled his feet and finally lifted his gaze again. "I-I'm sorry if I overstepped or anything like that. Actually, I'm just sorry for all that I-I don't know what I was thinking." He might as well begin apologizing now just in case. Maybe he should think of running too if she was mad. Looking toward Lucas, he was glad that his brother hadn't seen anything, but if he went running he was sure that would draw his attention and he'd start asking questions.

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Nodding, it was indeed their third floor. Third out of many more to come. "Yeah, this will be our third floor so hopefully it isn't something too bad," she said as she stepped down onto the stairs. So far it didn't seem like it had been too awful. Things could have been far worse for them so she could be thankful for that, but with so many floors left she was sure they would progressively get harder. Making her way down the stairs, she held her breath until she arrived at the next floor. From the looks of it, it was a lounge of sorts. "Well this wasn't what I expected at all."

Robin Grima
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

No response at all. That was fine by her. No talk was needed anyways. Watching the demons begin to come at her, she let a dark chuckle escape her throat before she released dark energy around herself which manifested into creatures known as Risen. She had no desire to fight any side creatures. Even though the Risen weren't incredibly strong, they would be able to distract the other creatures while she focused on her real target, Zeref. Watching the magic begin to form in his hand, a smirk crossed her lips as her only magic began to manifest once again. She inched closer to him with a plan in mind. If he desired to be close to her then she would allow it. Besides, she was aware of the sword still at Robin's hip under her cloak. She could easily grab it and stab him once he got close even if that meant taking whatever damage came along with his magic. She figured she should be more careful since she didn't know the extent of this form's durability, but it was a chance she'd have to take.

Lissa
Female || 16 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Green Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Adrien & Korra

Watching the older girl offer her a seat at the table and a plate, the princess kindly shook her head at the food. She really hadn't worked up an appetite just yet. She did however take a seat. "I don't see how it would be a problem at all. It wasn't like the letter said anything against it," she pointed out. Actually from what it sounded like the letter suggested groups in a way. She was certain nobody actually would go on for too long on their own in a place like this. She was sure her partner hadn't just gone off on his own either. "But I'll warn you now, in a fight I might not be the greatest, but I can heal ya right up if you need it."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 pm

faded It was sad that Grima knew nothing about his enhanced durability and high speed regeneration. Her entertained laughs didn't faze him, he continued forward and did as he had planned. Zeref was unaware of the sword she had at her side but Grima was at more of a disadvantage here. If he were to get stabbed, there would be a high chance that his death predation magic would set off and burst in a way of instinct. If that happened Grima would be in deep trouble. Really, she was messing with a bag of snakes here. As he came close enough to her figure, his hand with a dark aura struck close to her stomach. [your choice whether you could stab him or just have him get her with the spell casted.]

faded To her it was obvious that Claus was upset, he kept looking towards Lucas to see if he was watching or not. "N-no it wasn't a bad thing! it just took me by surprise..." She longed for his gaze again. He kept looking away as if he did something wrong. Which he didn't, to her that small kiss was almost perfect. Why did he have to be so nervous... why did they have to be so similar? "Even though that was pretty straight forward, I still felt as if it went in slow motion." That moment, her heart had skipped a beat, that was probably what caused her to freeze during that kiss he had caused.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me