Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

Brendan glanced at the egg and strikes his chin , placing the odd looking thing in his backpack. He continued to look through the boxes and found more of his stuff. The boy wasn't pleased about this one bit." I hope all this stuff will return back home..I was moving from home and now all of my stuff ended up here . Man,this really is the worst." He folded his arms with a puff and turned to looked over to May and went to the girl's side."Hum? What did you find?" He glanced over at her shoulder to look At what she found

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

[Waiting?]

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas, Rin,Terra,Claus

"O-Oh Rin! im sorry! i-i didn't mean to..i.." The girl said, pausing when Rin Kissed her back. Her face turned hotter then a pepper..is actually had the same color as well. The poor girl, all she could do was cover her face and squealed a little..it wasn't to high pitch, barely noticeable. The girl was so ashamed and embarrassed, but was really happy as well." I guess i did deserve that~" the girl felt Kuro rubbing against her leg and picked him up in her arms, rubbing the demon on the back. Her face still red and covered it back up with one hand. She didn't want Rin to see her like this."Sorry rin..for putting you and the others through all this mess.."

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

[Did we come up with a room idea?. I'm still thinking ]

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link

Zelda gave Link a smile. He could most definitely handle the rest on his own, but she was ready to take action of she needed to. The princess turned her head when she heard something loud walking on the walls. Another guardian clung from walls, aiming the red light at her. Zelda quickly shot the machine in the "eye" and caused it to fall on the ground. She didn't have the weapons to take it out, all she could was distract it until could get a hold of it . She then back up some, aiming the arrow at the thing

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

Yaiba finally enter the next room and shielded His eyes from bright lights. He also flatten his ears when a loud..voice was heard. The room had a big screen and a platform. Also some chairs, and other nice stuff as well. Yaiba then noticed that there a guitar resting on the platform , walking over to it. " A guitar? I wonder what this is for?" The fox jumped when something loud appeared on the screen. There was a face of cartoony demon in the screen." Hum? Do we have to play a game?" There was no words to explain how confused he was right now. Yaiba then looked over at Megami." Do you know how to play this? I could use my own guitar. ."

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

Sora nodded and grabbed Biyomon's plate." If you have enough room, could you put this in your bag please? " she went over to the couch,seeing that Biyomon was still sleep she could only hope that the bird like digimon would wake up. If something was to happen, she didn't want good to do all the work. Sora carefully scooped up Biyomon and placed her on her back. She the smiled faintly. " i couldn't dream of leaving my partner behind. "
[Thinking of a floor idea. "

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags:Kazuma

Titan felt someone run into him and jumped abit. The unicorn spun around quickly, seeing that a man with a pair of glasses. Titan sighed and, claiming his self down some. "It's fine, maybe be a little more careful next time. You nearly gave me a heart attack. " he said, adjusting the scarf on his neck some." By the way, have you seen a Bison Myumon around here?" He wondered

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

Mirai glanced over at Karma and nodded. The youmu that blocked her way roared in anger and sung another fist at the girl but she manged to dodge it. She didn't hesitate to make another run for the door and slid into the next room, tripping on something soft."Grass??" the girl looked up, checking her surroundings. This room looked like a mini green house. It had plants and trees, she even heard some birds." Wow..are we in a greenhouse or something? How do we even get out of these place." Mirai pulled her self up, wiping her glasses off once she did. Maybe there was something to guide them out?

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: palutena

"Maybe there's a draw back if you use your power here. It's fine, we'll catch up to him at some point. " This was so awkward for him, but he tried his best to push past it." If you really want to, then that's ok to, but i want to know more about this place so I think the only way to find out if we ventured around. " Yukio glanced down the halls." If I was to go to Rin now, I doubt he would know anything. Anyway, we shoukd keep going."

Cream
Female||13||Yellow||Sonik the hedgehog ||Asexual -heterosexual ||Crush; none||Tags;-

"So that means we are soulmates then? I guess we are suppose to find out way out of here together or seems. " she rubbed her arm shyly. Cream remembered when Amy said that Sonic was her soulmate once, so where they meant to love each other? The rabbit shook the thought out of her head." That makes sense. Anyway, it's nice to meet you as well~" she said politely. " Umm..shall we move on or do we check these other rooms?"

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:51 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧ Ayluin Xyrn.
x Pairing Tan. xx Age 18 years. xxDestined with Nowi.xx Powers/Weapons Bow and Arrows.

Tagged Nowi.
        Ayluin was quite amused from her attitude and he simply just nodded to her question, "You can stay like that until we get to the next floor or something." He teased in return, running his fingers through his hair before patting her head with his other hand, "You're quite soft now. I like you better this way, Kitty." Emphasizing on the name 'kitty' caused him to laugh once more before turning around to dig through the pile one last time, hoping to find some type of sword or gun.

♥ Kaori Miyazono
x Pairing Coral. xx Age 16 years. xe hxDestined with Kristian.xx Powers/Weapons Violin.

Tagged Kristian.
        With a shake of her head, she disregarded the male's question with a small sigh and crossed her arms over her chest. Her illness had always been a weakness for her, especially since she never talked about it. Hell, she wasn't even planning on telling Kousei about it, but he found out anyway. She never likes it when people worry about her. Not meeting his gaze, she stared at the ground and let out a huff, "Forget I said anything."

◉ Yukine.
x Pairing Magenta. xx Age 20 years. xxDestined with Prince.xx Powers/Weapons Turns into a Katana.

Tagged Jae, Yato, Hiyori, Mirajane.
        As he took in a deep breath and exhaled, his chest still seemed tight but he ignored it since he knew to never pry into Yato's feelings. Hiyori was definitely better at comforting him, anyway. Stepping to the side, Yukine glanced away from the two and his cheeks flushed slightly while crossing his arms, waiting for them to give the signal to go.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.
x Pairing Violet. xx Age 16 years. xxDestined with Malour.xx Powers/Weapons Longsword.

Tagged Malour.
        With a small shrug, he still kept silent and didn't let his curiosity get the best of him. He didn't want to hear Malour screaming at him again. As he walked along the wall, he stopped and noticed a candle that was slanting to the side, differently from all of the other ones. Taking a glance towards his 'partner' he put his hand around the candle and turned it down. He was either going to break this or find a secret passage.

'
♫ Luka Megurine.
x Pairing Vermilion. xx Age 20 years. xxDestined with Soul.xx Powers/Weapons None.

Tagged Soul.
        Surprisingly, Luka wasn't afraid of what could lie within the room, but at the same time she kind of was. Although she was all girly, she wasn't one to get scared easily, or well, at least when she wasn't on stage. Whether it be the cold or the darkness,
        Luka started to shake. It wasn't an exaggerated shake, it was more like shivering than shaking with fear, but she wasn't that scared.
        She stayed close to Soul and had to refrain from reaching out towards him to make sure she doesn't lose him.
Last edited by recherché. on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:10 am

Ness
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Yellow Pairing || Earthbound / Mother 2 || Tagged: Cream

The word soulmate still didn't settle well with Ness. If this had been a true soulmate ordeal then he wouldn't have had three different people thus far. It made him believe it was nothing more than a silly game if he could even call it that. "I suggest we move on. Checking these other rooms is probably pointless. I'm guessing everyone that was here starting in one of these rooms, but by now I'm sure most of them have moved on to the next floor," he said. He could only imagine how far people had gotten in the many times he had been sent back to the beginning. They were probably extremely far ahead by now unless others had been sent back like he was.

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Definitely || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

Taking the lead of the group, the dragonkin was more than comfortable doing so. By now he had fallen silent and was focused on what might be up ahead. As he came to the end of the stairs, he was met by nothing but darkness. It only made him wish he was a mage and could light the room up with some kind of fire spell. Worrying about then now wouldn't get them anywhere though. Walking into the darkness, his ears twitched as they tried to pick up any sounds that might be coming from up ahead. "Strange. The whole place seems to be dark," he mumbled before feeling his foot kick something. Hearing the object begin to roll across the floor, he crouched down to grab whatever it was, revealing that it was a flashlight. It was an odd object to him since such a thing didn't exist back home. Glancing over his shoulder, he held it up for the others to see. "Do any of you know what this thing is?"

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

Gesturing toward the medicine, she smiled. "I found medicine. Now you should probably take some of it," she said as she pulled one of the bottles of medicine from the box. Hopefully something in this box would work on her friend so they could continue on without any worries. It would take a lot of stress of her shoulders knowing that. Holding the bottle out to Brendan, she hoped he would take it and take what he needed from it. If that one didn't work then they had plenty of other medicines they could try.

Nowi
Female || 1000 (Appears 16) || Pansexual || Crush: Meep || Tan Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Ayluin

She couldn't believe him right now. He was really going to leave her like this. How annoying. Flicking her tail in annoyance, she figured there was no point in arguing over it. She would just have to suffer for the time being. Hopefully they wouldn't get into any kind of trouble though. She was sure that she couldn't transform into her manakete form while in this state. It made her wonder if she could transform into a cat instead. That's when she remembered her dragonstone probably wouldn't work for such a transformation anyways. "You know I really don't like you right now," she informed him with a shake of her head.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

As the guardian once again focused on him, he lunged forward with his sword and stabbed it directly in the "eye" to take it out once and for all. Watching the machine spin out of control momentarily, it dropped lifeless. That's when he heard the second guardian behind him. Hearing it hit the floor, he quickly spun around to see that Zelda had shot it once and caused it to lose its sight momentarily. Why did there have to be multiple of these things in this place? Huffing softly, he moved toward the guardian and waited for the eye to come around to stab the tip of his sword into it. As the opportunity came, he stabbed the guardian causing its "head" to spin, but it wasn't enough to take it out just yet. It managed to target him and fire a beam at him. Throwing his shield up, ht deflected it back at it causing its circuits to short out.

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Even with a bigger opening it was hard to tell what was there. Sticking her hand through, all she felt was empty air. To her that only made her believe that this was exactly what they were looking for. Now they would just have to clear a big enough hole for them to get through. "I'm positive this is the way out of this hall. I can't see anything since it's too dark, but there isn't anything immediately in our way," she told him as she pulled her hand out. Hitting her parasol handle against the wall again, she continued to bust through in attempt to make a hole.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

Looking at the plate of food, the trainer wasn't sure if he should take it. Wouldn't the food just spill in his bag anyways? He didn't want it to get all over his stuff, though he really didn't carry much in it. "Are you sure that really is a good idea? All the food would get all over my stuff already in there," he pointed out. That was the only reason he had for holding back on doing so. Rubbing the back of his neck, he wished he had a better idea on how to transport the food, but he really didn't.

Lady Palutena
Female || Unknown || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Sage Pairing || Kid Icarus || Tagged: Yukio

"Very well then. We shall go our own way," she said as she allowed the staff in her hands to vanish once again. Looking back toward the staircase that they had previously been going toward. The more she could learn about this place the better so if anything like this ever happened again, she would be able to know exactly what to do. Looking back over her shoulder at her partner, she offered a small smile toward him. "Come along now. We've got a lot of stuff to explore and try to understand. Standing around and wasting more time won't do us any good and we'll only be here longer if we do just that."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:56 am

Jackie felt safer holding his hand as they descended the stairs together, and she smiled softly, even though in the darkness Ryouta most likely couldn't see it. When she no longer felt Ryouta's hand clasping her own, the blonde-haired teen began to panic. "Hey....where'd you go?!" She yelled, and was greeted instead by blinding light, and a voice calling out, "Hello! I'm Marble! Welcome to the first game!"

Jackie tilted her head, confused. "What's going on? Where's Ryouta?"

Marble laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry! Your friend is safe! On the other side of this wall!"

Jackie reached out and tapped on the wall, yelling, "Ryouta! Can you hear me? Ryouta!?"

Marble laughed again, and reprimanded the young teen. "I wouldn't do that. You're hurting your friend. Each time you touch the wall, it shocks him."

Jackie immediately drew back, and yelled, "Give him back!"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:56 am

Malour glanced over at Arthur, noticing that he had stopped and was grabbing hold of a candle that was attached to the wall. "Why.... did you do that? Oh....now it's going to break! This isn't even our house! What......." Malour saw that Arthur had an intent look on his face, and she asked, "Have you found something?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:33 am

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn
"Really? Well, I have something else to look forward to once I go there with you." He beamed, happy that he wouldn't have to leave his electronic beauties behind when he decided to take up the life of a pokemon trainer in her world. Sure, it probably wouldn't be boring like on Earth, but it wouldn't hurt to be able to wind down and play a bit of Prism the Fox every once and a while. Noticing that she'd spoken about their current predictament, he rubbed the back of his head and laughed, a little embarrassed. "Yeah... I did... Wanted to cut off the escape routes, you know? I guess I did a pretty good job of it, since we're stuck here. I think we might actually need your water snake now, before the flames get out of hand."

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
"Courageous?" I've never really thought of myself like that..." He shook his head, giving a smirk as he ran hand along the wall as they walked. "I've always thought myself to be rather cowardly. Funny that you think I'm the opposite. I don't fight because I'm brave, or any such nonsense as that. I fight... Simply because it's what I've trained to do, and its the best way to get away from my past." Qrow brought the hand to his face and sighed. "I.. I'm a coward, no shame in admitting it. Hell, I might just have ran away from you back there. Simply because I'm terrified of my own powers."

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
He must have been walking for a good amount of minutes when he came across the room to the next challenge. Being a bit hesitant, he stepped inside, ready to back out if the walls began to close in or crumble around him like the second floor. When that didn't happen, he relaxed slightly, looking around the plain room which looked oddly similar to the last one, though this time it didn't have mirrors. He might of considered the room to be just another rest stop, if not for the sicking feeling that began to fill him, pain spiking in the back of his head as the rune on his palm began to glow red, along with his right eye. What, why... There's dark energy in this room... The mark's sucking it all up. I... I can't stop it! Feral thought to himself in panic as he clutched the arm, trying to cut off the flow. He knew bad stuff happened when he absorbed too much dark energy. Always waking up after what looked like a war had occurred around him, like he'd been the case of it, but never knowing what had truly happened.

He couldn't stop it, whatever he tried... just wouldn't work. Head starting to feel like it was splitting in too, he slumped, the glow from his palm receding and his eyes closed. After a moment, Feral got up once more, shaking his head as he stepped further into the room, the man turned round to those that were travelling with him. Giving a dangerous grin, with burning red eyes, he spoke... Though not by using his mouth. He did it through telepathy. "Oh... How good it feels to be me again..." A dark mist starting to surround him, he chuckled. "So I suppose I'm meant to be the challenge of this room? How quaint. Alright Matchmaker, I'll humour you for now." He thought outloud, before drawing his attention to Hige and Vivi. "I'm afraid I have some bad news for you... It appears you won't be leaving this floor alive."

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
The dragon backed up in alarm at his icy attack, watching as her troops were now immobilised in place. Growling slightly at the nerve of her opponent to actually touch her, let alone sit on her head, Reni watched Captain with burning eyes and smoking nostrils, before she began to calm herself, returning to her neutral state. "It is to my understanding that I've underestimated you. How... unfortunate. I will... retreat for now. But the fact still remains, Madelyn Adelaide is wanted for her insubordination." The dragon backed up a bit more before adding coldly. "And King Adelaide is calling for her head." She huffed once more, before fading out into nothing. The frozen troops did the same, leaving empty ice cases where they should have been.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 am

✧ Ayluin Xyrn.
x Pairing Tan. xx Age 18 years. xxDestined with Nowi.xx Powers/Weapons Bow and Arrows.

Tagged Nowi.
        He arched a brow as he looked back towards Nowi and he chuckled yet again before offering his hand out towards her,
        wanting to tease but he also didn't want her to hate him. Letting out a huff, a sly smirk formed on his face, "If you want another potion, then you've gotta kiss me." Ayluin half-joked. Although he wasn't going to force her to kiss him, he really wanted her to since he was taking a big leap. If she wanted to, she could probably kill him right there and then, but she was a cat now, not a dragon.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.
x Pairing Violet. xx Age 16 years. xxDestined with Malour.xx Powers/Weapons Longsword.

Tagged Malour.
        As Malour spoke, Arthur didn't look over at her before he turned the candle even more. To his surprise, the candle had snapped in half and his eyes widened. Uh oh. With a sheepish look, he rubbed the back of his neck and finally glanced towards Malour. But before he said something, something from the broken candle caught his attention. The king leaned up and peered over the candle, only to find a glowing key to something. "Malouuur.." He called, beckoning her over before picking the key up and holding it out for her to see it, "What is this?"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:46 pm

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
"As I'll ever be.." he grumbled while tying his shirt around his waist, and letting his longer hair come up around his shoulders instead of up in the ponytail
Before closing his eyes and jumping in, keeping them closed for good measure, and once at the bottom feeling around for any sort of hatch that could be nearby
Though having a bit of trouble while his eyes were shut

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He growled a bit and sighed while pulling on the wall to get everything away for them to pass through
"Let's just hope its a way out.." he mumbled and managed to get a hole small enough for the princess to go through
"I would get in there myself.. but it doesn't seem to be big enough.." he grumbled before moving to lean down
"Do you see anything?"

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
He shook his head while frowning
"No.. please.. Vaht do you mean, Frau Kaori?" he asked gently, slowing down a little
"Vaht do you mean, you are already in pain? Did you get hurt?"
And tilted his head to watch her
Something was wrong, he could tell

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He nodded and seemed to shrug
"Vell.. its brave of you to admit zat.." he answered simply
Going silent while thinking
"Vaht.. do you zink of me?" he asked
Wondering what the other thought of himself

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He blinked and smiled softly while shrugging
"Sorry.. Ah'll call ye Aerak from now on.." he answered
The male seemed to stare, and he huffed while trying to find something to take his attention away
"Ah bloody sure hope so.." he chuckled with a grin, "If not then ah don't know who I'd be."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Malour had to stifle a laugh as the candle snapped in Arthur's hand. "I told him that would happen......." She thought, more amused than annoyed. "See, what did I tell you? We shouldn't go messing......with.....things.........oh." Malour looked at the key, confused. "Why would a key be hidden like that? Where.......where are we supposed to use it?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 pm

♥ Kaori Miyazono
x Pairing Coral. xx Age 16 years. xe hxDestined with Kristian.xx Powers/Weapons Violin.

Tagged Kristian.
        Kaori's heart sank as he asked her why she was hurt. She didn't want to tell him, but then again, she didn't want to keep anything from him. And she definitely didn't want to make an enemy out of him. Her eyes met up with his and she chewed on her lip before letting out a sigh, "It's hard to explain.." She spoke, looking away again, "It's not really physical pain, it's just, mm.. I don't know. Sometimes I can't walk, that's all. The pain that my friends endure from my physical health. That's my pain." She wanted to leave the conversation on a happy note, but she couldn't find anything to say.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.

Tagged Malour.
        Shrugging, Arthur held the key up to the light and looked at all of the other candles as millions of thoughts ran through his head, "I'm not as dumb as you take me to be." He teased a bit, and since he knew he would probably lose the key, he handed it over to Malour before walking up to another candle. Taking it in his hand, he broke the other one the same way that he broke the previous one, "I wonder what's in this one~" Arthur laughed, hoping that it was some type of food since he was starving.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me