Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Miku01 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:28 am

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; link, zelda mood;; uneasy
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      fallon frowned slightly, showing herself from behind the wall. "I thought you died... we got separated at the beginning of all of this." she said honestly, her golden eyes gleaming with slightly happiness. she was very happy and relieved that link was still alive.

Y U R I O
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; otabek mood;; confused
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      jumping slightly when otabek handed him the note, yurio looked at him and blinked a few times before looking down at the note. "WHAT THE HELL?! is this why I'm here?...." at least his partner was otabek in all of this..
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He nodded and let out a sigh while moving to her side while exiting the.. dangerous area
"I just don't need you or I to get hurt.." he explained gently while watching the horizon
"I've lost one soulmate already.. I do not wish to loose another."
He didn't like being alone most of the time.. especially in a strange place
"I just suggest we move down or up.. to a vantage point or to the ground."

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He watched her before nodding
"Sounds good.." he answered simply while making the sandwich and eating it in one hand before taking it around with him while exploring the rest of the room
If anything looked good, he pulled it down and set it to the side
He also took the lady into account while pulling down food items
"What do you normally like to eat?" he inquired
Knowing that the food he pulled to the side would be put in a bag, and saved for later just in case it was the last time he was to see any kitchen again
Lord knows that the humanoid was always hungry

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
He nodded and sighed while keeping his sights set onwards
Wondering what it would be like if he ever did get back to his team
"Can I.. tell you somezing, Frau-Kaori?" he asked gently while tilting his head to look at her
If he were to be with her at all.. it was probably a good idea to tell her what his real job was
And hoped to god she understood his position
Killing your doppelgangers every day wasn't the best thing to say on a first date..

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He ignored the pain while marching after him quickly
"Dummkopf!" he snapped suddenly while huffing, his fists balled up tightly
"You vill not blame yourself for vaht happened, und you vill not say such zings!"
He eyed the other before frowning a little more, the air around him crackled again with angst and anger
"It is not your fault! You keep pushing me avay, I might as vell die!"

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 14 - Male - Tags; x
═════════════════════
He sighed and sat criss-crossed in the hallway holding what seemed to be a small paper
He twiddled it in his fingers while glancing up and down the hall a few times
Nobody yet.. he had been sitting there for twenty minutes full of questions
Like 'why was this person my soulmate' and 'where's the rest of my family'
Noone yet had come to answer them, and he glanced at the name again to remember it
Yumeno..
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 am

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

She watched him begin to collect food, wondering what bag he was going to put it in. She didn't have one and she hadn't seen one with him either, but maybe she hadn't been paying close enough attention. As she heard him question her about what she normally ate, she gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "Well, there really isn't anything specific. I'm not an overly picky eater. Most of the time I just eat whatever my chefs have made," she said. There really wasn't something specific that she could think of off the top of her head. She was often told she had a sweet tooth, but she couldn't live on sweets alone.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

Quirking a brow, the Hylian was confused by her words. Why would a stranger be telling him she thought he had been dead and calling him by name? It was all biazzare to him. Staying seated, he glanced down momentarily at Zelda to see that she was still resting rather peacefully on his shoulder. At least he hadn't awoken her yet. "I don't know what you're talking about. The person I first met seems to have gone her own way and since then I've been with Zelda," he said softly. The only person besides Zelda he had run into was Konoha, but she was no longer present and this girl wasn't her either.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Shiemi, Lucas

"Lucas!" she yelped, when she saw the horrible condition, or rather state (?) he seemed to be in. She rushed over there, looking about at the others as they were still fighting...She whimpered a bit, then shook her head and looked at Lucas and Shiemi again.
The red cat mewed as Kuro was brought back safely to her and Rin, and without honestly thinking about what she was doing, she rubbed on him and purred. Realizing now what she had just done, the red cat backed off a bit and looked down. "H-How do we beat this darned thing?"

Jess
Female- unknown- Crush: Kuro...- Steel Gray (kuro)- Oc, Blue Exorcist- Tags: Rin, Akira, Kuro, Claus, Terra

[Up above, sometimes it's easier to do that]

-Just reposting these two, not much better to do anyway-

Inukashi
They/Them- 14 or 17- Crush: Back in their world...- King Blue (Terra)- No. 6- Tagged: The dogs, Yuki, Sara

The tan skinned one tilted their head, as they looked at the blonde haired boy. They studied his purple lensed glasses a moment, wondering what those were for, then shook their head and looked down at the dogs again. Herder wagged her tail as she looked up at Yuki, and she barked as she did. Jenga huffed as he looked about, and Patrol stuck close to Inukashi. The little dog studied the other two people. Inukashi looked up, tilting their head. "That's...fine." they said.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki, Inukashi

(Alright, I'm sorry, but I seriously keep hitting a wall here, and Idk why...)

Yelshi/King Yelshi
Male- 17- Bi- Crush: No- Celadon (Kazuma)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Open/Kazuma

The shy boy nodded as he glanced at the older male. Shaking his head, he brushed some of his hair from his eyes. He almost wished he had glasses, like his brother, as they seemed to mostly keep the hair out of Sara's eyes. Thinking of his twin made him start visibly shaking, wondering if Sara was there. Shaking his head, he caught up to Kazuma, and soon they'd reached some stairs. He headed on the stairs, but hearing odd noises coming from some of those floors he wanted to skip past those floors. "May we...just stay on the stairs, and take them?" he asked.

(XP Let's do it, then)

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Sinon)- Black Butler- Tagged: Sinon, B, Leana

The demonic male huffed as he looked at Sinon for a short moment. He shook his head, trying again to ignore those cat's ears and tail, then glanced at B when he spoke again. He shook his head, blinking those ruby red eyes. Sighing, he shrugged as he said "I have no problem with that."

Jessica
Female- 22- Bi or Hetero- Crush: Izaya- Gold pairing (Izaya)- Durarara- Tagged: Izaya, Caitlyn, Urushihara

The redhead huffed when he batted at her, shaking her head and rolling her eyes when she lowered her head, so nothing could be seen. She coughed a bit, snorting and sighing as she looked off at her feet and hands. She sighed as she looked at the backs of the two ahead of them, then glanced down at her hands. She kind of wanted to actually be back in her wolf form now. (This is what wb causes...)

Konoha/Kuroha
Female- 19- Bi- Crush: None yet- Rose pairing (Mako)- Kagepro/Mekakucity Actors- Tagged: Heading for Mako

The white haired girl tilted her head, as she looked at the other female, an fought down the smile that wanted to arise. Shaking her head, she huffed softly as she looked at her, and smiled at the snake. It sssed, forked tongue flicking out as if to take in scent or taste from Mako. Both Konoha and the snake flinched, when she started to scream. Soon, a terrifying creature had appeared, and Konoha yelped as it picked her up. She struggled in its grasp, desperate.

Leana
Female- 19- Crush: Nope- Burgundy (B)- OC- Tagged: B (and dragon), Sebby, Sinon

The glasses bound girl shook her head, as she watched the two strangers again. She didn't think the idea to team up was truly that bad...Shaking her head, she kept that to herself, and looked back at B. "I'm good with moving on from here..." she said.

Yumeno
Male- 13- Homosexual- Pairing is open now- Dazai, Atsushi, Fuyu, Chuuya

------------------

Fuyu
Female- .......- .....- Chuuya- Dazai, Atsushi, Chuuya, Yumeno

She flicked her ears forward, and wondered if they were too preoccupied to even notice her wolf ears. Not that she minded, as she had gotten fed up with people always asking about them, or wanting to pet them...Shaking her head, she glanced at the Were tiger again. She smiled gently at him, softly saying "No need to be scared of me...And, that sounds like a pretty cool power."

Shori Shibuya
Male- 20- Crush: Geneus/Jeneus- (Pierce)- KKM- Tags: Pierce

The short haired black haired man shrugged, as he looked at the very snake like man. Well, he supposed that was not right, maybe a very human like snake creature humanoid thing? He really wasn't sure what to call him, to be honest. Shaking his head, he fixed his glasses for a moment, then focused on Pierce again. He huffed as he looked down, and said "I'm...not scared. Just...confused."

Marco
Male- 16- Crush: Jean- Cinnamon- AoT- Tags: Jean

[XP Yeah, if that's really what you want to do. You gonna start?]

Anri Sonohara
Male- 15/16- Crush: No- Aerak- DRRR- Tags: Aerak

(XP That's the word. Or...is it a clone?) Anri huffed as he looked at the figure, though he could tell the guy may not be quite so solid or real as that voice made him out to be. Shaking his head, he fixed his glasses then glanced at Aerak and the stranger again. He growled as he glared at the other male, and said "No you won't...Can't you tell he doesn't like you? Are you a stalker?" He huffed as he allowed Saika to slide from his arm now, and he swung it out in front of him, trying to scare this stranger even just a little.

Orion
Male- Young adult- Crush: Maybe Titan- Titan- Show by Rock- Titan

He huffed as he stared down at the shadow creature, and it clicked its teeth together. It shook its head at them, as if it had thought better of them but had been disappointed. Teeth chattered, as it walked up to the piano, and it circled the thing. Orion sighed, shaking his head, then walked over towards the piano. He looked it over, shaking his head, then ran his fingers over the frame of it. they brushed something, and a clatter (that had Orion jumping a bit) later, the piano appeared smaller then before.

[Alright, it made no sense, but I wanted to get this show on the road
whatever]

Toboe
Male- 13- Crush: Not in RP- Ness- Wolf's Rain- Ness

Considering it was just a giant bird, Toboe decided to view it as such and see it as prey. Flicking his tail back and forth, he barked at it, diverting it's attention a little bit, then moved into what would be called a blind spot, as it was still toppled over onto the ground. Silent, he leaped again, now driving his teeth into its side, right near its wing. He twisted his head back and forth, succeeding in upending some of its feathers, flattening his ears when he screeched now. He huffed as he continued to shake and twist his head around, and back and forth.

Nagisa
Male- Teenager- Crush: Slight one on Karma- Hekapoo- Assassination Classroom- Hekapoo

He tilted his head, as he looked at her, and he only shrugged. He huffed as he glanced about himself a moment, then sighed softly as he blinked a few times. He sighed when she ran off, rolling his eyes as he shook his head. He said "Wait up!" as he began to run after her, putting on a little speed of his own.

Haruka Nanase
Male- 17- Crush: Makoto- Makoto- Free!- Makoto

He sighed as he shook his head at his friend. "We'll be fine..." he huffed, then started down the stairs, sighing a bit that Makoto only seemed to become scared in things like these...Shaking his head, he jumped slightly as he saw the figure, and he growled a bit, looking and sounding much like a cat. The hairs on the back of his neck raised, and he wondered what they were supposed to do against the thing. Meanwhile, the Iwatobi kun seemed to cackle, though the noise was a bit odd, and it started towards them...

[@~Liren~: Im getting wb again anyway, Idk why]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri May 19, 2017 11:22 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧ Ayluin Xyrn.
x Pairing Tan. xx Age 18 years. xxDestined with Nowi.xx Powers/Weapons Bow and Arrows.

Tagged Nowi.
        His childish attitude was now gone once Nowi had snapped and he just shook his head with a small huff. Patting her head with one of his fingers, he fumbled through more of the vials and checked to see if there was any writing on them to indicate what they were. Nope. He didn't want to take the chance at one of them being poison but the antidote was most likely in one of them. Holding the vials in his hand, he glanced to his shoulder where Nowi was sitting, "Are you willing to try these and see if they're a cure?" He questioned, running his fingers through his hair as he awaited an answer.

♥ Kaori Miyazono
x Pairing Coral. xx Age 16 years. xe hxDestined with Kristian.xx Powers/Weapons Violin.

Tagged Kristian.
        While listening to Kristian speak, she immediately nodded her head as he asked to tell her something. She was completely fine with him telling her anything since she didn't judge whatsoever. The most Kaori would do is tease. Honestly, she was curious as to why he asked, though, because he'd been telling her things without asking, right? Maybe she was overthinking it.
        Or maybe he had something important to say and he wanted her attention? It was a little worrying.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.
x Pairing Violet. xx Age 16 years. xxDestined with Malour.xx Powers/Weapons Longsword.

Tagged Malour.
        Deciding on staying quiet since his mood was now soured, his arms remained crossed and he sent a small glare towards her. His eyes have softened and he just shook his head once again, "I'm sure. Camelot is already.. practically all explored. There's nothing fun there. Just a small village I rule upon." He shrugged, taking a step and stumbling over what seemed like nothing.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri May 19, 2017 11:46 am

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      boop The male gritted his teeth under intense pressure, he didn't know where his sword was and that seemed to be the only thing he was thinking about right now. He quickly glanced around his surroundings before averting his blue gaze over to Claus who exclaimed his name. Fighting with his fire was definitely an option, but could he control it properly? Was he able to make it hot instead of warm. "I-I know! I just need to think..." He hesitated, looking down at Kuro as he appeared to be a bit afraid of this monster. Things were happening fast and time was flashing by like the speed of light, everyone seemed so scared... Lucas was on the ground, Shiemi crying over the unpredictable, meanwhile Akira was doing her best to fight back with Claus while he watched and wasted time by worrying about the katana, if I lose it then someone else could take it and who knows what, what if it breaks?... My life would be over if that blade snaps.

He breathed in slowly, deciding that he should just face the consequences and do what was best for his friends other then himself. He considered Claus's obey by running forward to where the monster sat. He stopped just ahead and clutched his fists, baring his teeth as to show bitter he was feeling. He tried to build up his fire, but it only appeared to form on his head where Satan's horns would be. He did his best to just force it out, but nothing was jumping out other then the two flame's specifically placed on his forehead. "I'm sorry I can't do it!" With his sword he probably would've been able to make some kind of damage. But without that, nothing was changing. Kuro set off to go find it, but didn't return ever since. He couldn't do anything at this state, his destructive powers weren't even accessible anymore... Not with this heavy-hearted feeling he had in his stomach.

» Adrien Agreste | aqua pairing | tags; korra
      When he walked into the room, he was gladly welcomed to the nice smell of food. He slouched his back and sighed in relief. He was glad that there was good here and the room didn't appear to be dangerous. The food wasn't poison was it? Adrien first took a seat and leaned his head back, obviously he was tired. All that work was surprisingly hard. Despite being a hero in Paris he was actually kind of worn out. Plagg flew out of his pocket screaming cheese when meanwhile Adrien pretended that he didn't know him.

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      The wizard looked up at the stairs and studied them quietly, before noticing the ledge that she was talking about. She had a good eye, he was impressed. "Well done. Our only card right now is to see if that theory of yours is correct. So lets go." He said to her, surely Zeref had a spell to shatter the spikes but it wasn't needed after a solution was already stated. He inched forward and jumped onto the ledge she had mentioned. Just ahead he happened to spot the door. "Looks like you were right." He told her, just before making his way towards it. [I had to retype that paragraph three times so forgive me if its crap.]

» Akihito Kanbara | black pairing | tags; callie
      fifteen metres... thats pretty big. He carefully thought about what she said and told himself to remember. It was a good thing that they learnt a little bit about each other so early. Akihito felt kind of relieved that Callie had told him about this titan form and how to deal with it if it ever shows up. "Okay. Thank you for telling me." After that small conversation Akihito felt just a little bit more confident around her. She did seem a bit scary at first, but now that he has some form of background about her he can't help but feel better. "We should probably head towards the exit then,"

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      He glanced at his side and noticed that Lena had started to slow down her pace, when he heard her murmur his eyebrows creased. "Whats wrong?" The male asked cluelously. He could see the device that she was wearing begin to flicker. Gareki knew nothing about the device so he wasn't sure what was wrong about it. But after Lena had tripped over and fell onto the floor, he immediately knew that this wasn't a good thing. Stopping from his walking, he took he sharp turn and raced back towards where Tracer had fallen. "Did something happen?" He questioned again, desperate to give some form of help to the female.

» Jellal Fernandes | crimson pairing | tags; ganta, death the kid and erza.
      He didn't really mind joining up with these other people, it was just that in this state of the conversation he was at a loss for words. This kid standing in front of him, the one with the weird black and white hair? yeah that one. He sounded totally rude! Like, no one talks to Erza like that in front of Jellal. 'Cause Jellal would give them a hell of a hiding if they even dare to hurt her. "I really don't care." He mumbled to them, his green gaze flicking over to Erza. He shrugged slightly and let his arms fold, he thought that Erza should make the decision this time.

» Levi Ackerman | teal pairing | tags; neko
      He wasn't so sure what was happening this green goo was eating up some person meanwhile Neko was freaking out. He told himself to go stop that goo and help that poor girl, but the green slime had already... 'eaten' Konoha. That was enough to trigger something inside of him. It was like a natural movement he did unconsciously? Instinct? Watching people getting eaten was something he saw everyday outside the city he lived in. Yet he absolutely hated it, it drived him nuts. Where he was from death was being caused so often and thinking that this building may be different... he was wrong. There were people, things in here who had the goal and urge to kill, it was like death was following him- And it was really pissing him off.

Before he could even try to comfort Neko, his hands gripped the sword handles at his side and unsheathed them swiftly. Was it instinct? His expression remained same despite the fact he was seething. He didn't know that person, but what he did know was that the goo came from Mako. He ran forward towards the hatched version of Mako and attacked quickly without hesitation. He wasn't going to let this.. thing hurt anyone else. This monster needed to go and he was going to take care of it. Konoha was gone and there was nothing he could do about it, he didn't know her at all. She was just an innocent life that was eaten by some creature. Poor girl.. He felt sorry for her loved ones.

He was almost too fast for the slime to notice him coming up from behind, a glint of determination just happened to beam in his blue gaze. jumping up, his blades struck down as his own personal move. "Thats not how you hold the sword," they said. If he wanted to fight and survive, he was going to do it his own way. His fighting rhythm was very similar to how he fought against the titan who ate his close friends Furlan and Isabel. They were his only friends really. The blades of the two swords were covered in goo and they probably wouldn't be able to be used again, which sucked but he didn't really care. He didn't need some swords to let him live [unlike Rin lmao]. He lashed the blades several times through the goo, slicing it into miniature pieces. He appeared to look satisfied when the goo stopped moving and fell to the ground. There were no remains of Konoha left which caused his eyes to narrow but at least he killed the hatched Mako. He landed on the ground with both feet and ran back over to where the shaking Neko stood. "Okay seriously you need to calm the hell down before things get even more stressful."

soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:14 pm

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; link, zelda mood;; uneasy
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      flinching downwards slightly, the flügel frowned more. maybe something had happened to him to forget? they weren't together for long, so... "I was paired with you in the beginning," she explained, pulling herself up to look prouder. "but we got separated. I don't remember most of it honestly... sorry to be bothering you and..." she glanced at zelda, at a loss for words. she cleared her throat and brought on a large smiling, nodding. "if you'd prefer for me to leave you alone with her, I could go. but being in a group is a lot easier than being alone." fallon's voice showed that she was trying to point things out.

Y U R I O
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; otabek mood;; confused
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      jumping slightly when otabek handed him the note, yurio looked at him and blinked a few times before looking down at the note. "WHAT THE HELL?! is this why I'm here?...." at least his partner was otabek in all of this..
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Hiyori Iki
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) sixteen // (soulmate/crush) yato // (tagged) yato,yukine, mirajane, jae
    Warmly smiling at the boy she chuckled, it must be nice. For him to be finally seen by others than her and Yato. Kofuku and Daikoku as well. "That's awesome! How about you go join the others? Yeah? I'll go fetch Yato" She said kindly before glancing over at her slight crush of a god who seemed to be zoned out as well. Walking over towards the male she tapped his shoulder. "Yato...? We should get going and catch up with the others. But... are you okay?..." She asked concerned.

Keikaina Ai
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) eighteen // (soulmate) hikaru // (tagged) hikaru
    Keikaina had given the slightly younger boy a piggyback ride as he was unconscious. He had grown very worried about him, despite the sudden growth in attraction towards him. He had given him the medicines he had been directed to if something such like this happened to Hikaru. He had made it to the second floor and was hiding them both behind a small wall. There had been a monster just around the corner and it was too big for it to get through the door, so for now he decided to wait it out until his 'soulmate' woke. It was just too risky for them to go through while Hikaru was still knocked out and it'd just be extra weight. Keikaina would fight after Hikaru woke up, that is if he does.

Atsushi Nakajima
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) twenty // (soulmate) dazai // (tagged) dazai/others
    He slowly left Fuyu and walked back over to Dazai who seemed to be watching over Chuuya. For some weird reason it made him feel funny. A mixture of anger and wanting to be in Chuuya's place. Although he had no idea why. "Uh-m... Dazai-san... Chuuya-san... e-veryone seems to have left..." In fact when he looked back he was in fact right. Everyone had seemed to just disappear from sight. Where did they go..?

Soul Eater Evans
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) seventeen // (soulmate) luka // (tagged) luka
    Souls nodded in understanding. He got what she meant. Someone or something was holding them both back from them confessing their feelings. He stopped walking suddenly when they came across a door. Grabbing her arm so she didn't walk into it as she seemed to be spaced out he let go once she was back to the real world. "In or nah?" He asked, referring whether they head inside the door or not.
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Fri May 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
After picking up a small blue pinwheel, it looked like Max had almost all the items she needed to get by now. At least, that was what she hoped. The teen wasn't really sure how a pinwheel would get them to the next floor, but she guessed it was best to trust the Matchmaker. Max hadn't really been paying much attention to the time, but she did know that Linkle and her agreed on searching for about ten minutes before they would see what the other found. Time felt like it was passing by slowly to her. The Max from a few months ago would have been wishing she had the power to make time go by faster, but knowing now just how badly that could turn out, Max was glad she lost her abilities. She just had to be a little more patient, and soon she and Linkle would regroup.

Ava Ire - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Maroon Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Obi
The girl went pale. This was a sight that Ava immediately wanted to wipe from her memory. Her body refused to let the girl move or scream, so all she could do was stare at the goo. Was this real? It couldn't be. Just a while ago she was calling Mako a friend. She was someone who accepted Ava and showed her kindness, something that was rare to her. Obi was like that too. Ava thought that Obi, Mako and herself would all get to stay as a team, but now... Ava's jaw clenched, and bitter tears began streaming down her cheeks. Why? The orange aura on her skin flared once more and her eyes took on familiar gold and red hues, pupils becoming horizontal slits. As if her body acted on its own, Ava shakily reached out towards Obi and lightly grabbed his wrist, a choked cry escaping from her. "O-Obi," she stuttered weakly. "Is... M-Mako...?"
(I wrote a sad. She didn't hug him I'm sorry ;-;)
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual ||Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Paring || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra, Shiemi, Lucas, Rin & Akira

His eyes were drawn away from Lucas again when he saw Rin was unable to use his flames. What the hell was going on? It made him feel sick to his stomach. Was this going to be the end? His brother was already dead and now Rin appeared that way too. His body was weak and it pained him to even keep moving. This thing was killing all his friends though. It pissed him off. His anger began to rise and it only took a moment for the look in his eyes to seemingly change from one of pain to a complete death stare. A soft grunt escaped his lips and he narrowed his eyes. "He would leave his body is a poor condition. Why must I share a body with an idiot," he muttered under his breath. He too could feel the pain that strained Claus' body, but unlike the boy, the Masked Man wasn't phased by it.

Focusing on the plant up ahead, he figured it had been the cause of the boy's anger and allowed him to take over. How kind. For once he would do Claus a favor and bring it to an end. Besides, if Claus died then he would no longer be around either. It was the only way to guarantee his own life. Without a word, he pressed down on the button to allow himself to transform to his natural form. Pulling his sword from its place, he figured he should free the boy that was being held captive by the plant before he did anything rash. The last thing he wanted was for his other half to have more reason to be reckless. Forcing the wings on his back to appear, he launched himself into the air and approached Rin quickly. With one slash of his sword, he sliced the vine in half, causing the older boy to go falling. He knew that wouldn't do. He'd have to catch him too. Sliding his sword away, he flew under Rin and caught him before making his way over to the others.

That's when he noticed Lucas was down too. So that was another reason Claus had grown angry. It pissed him off too. He was supposed to be the one to kill the boy and bring him to Porky so he could have another psychic on his side. That only gave him more of an incentive to kill this stupid plant. Setting Rin down near Shiemi and Lucas, the Masked Man turned back to his opponent. "Heh, it's time for you to go to hell," he directed at the plant before allowing his one hand to turn into a canon. Grabbing his sword with the other, the electricity started to flow through it and he pushed himself forward, taking off once again in the air.

Letting a few missiles fly out toward the plant as a way to create an opening for himself, the Masked Man picked up speed and held his sword out in front of himself as he flew straight into the "heart" of the demon. He had enough force to cleanly go through the entire thing and land on the other side. Allowing the lightning to die down from his sword, he tucked it away again as he turned to see what he had done. "Stay dead you stupid weed."

Lucas
Male || 14 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Peach Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra, Shiemi, Claus, Rin & Akira

As soon as the Masked Man killed the plant, the blonde was sent into a coughing fit and his body was instantly surrounded by a light blue aura to signal that his psi had begun healing him. Once his coughing finally came to a stop, a soft groan escaped his lips and he cracked his eyes open. Instantly his eyes fell upon Shiemi and he was quick to realize he was looking up at the girl. His face flushed a bright red, but he immediately noticed the girl had been crying. Why would she have been crying? What was going on? Reaching up, he gently placed a hand on her cheek and allowed a small smile to cross his lips. "H-Hey, don't cry. T-There's no need for that," he told her softly. He had no clue that he had been "dead" let alone anything else that had happened. "I-It's going to be a-alright, okay?"

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Grabbing the last things she could find, the Hylian made her way back over to the middle of the room and set them down with the other things she had managed to gather. Hopefully it would be enough to get them out of his place. Glancing in Max's direction, she wondered how much time had passed since they had originally split. Certainly it had been long enough right? She figured it was time to regroup now and see if they had gotten everything on the list. "Hey Max! Let's see what you got and make sure we got everything we needed!" she called out to the other girl. What if they weren't able to find everything? That was what really worried her.

Nowi
Female || 1000 (Appears 16) || Pansexual || Crush: Meep || Tan Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Ayluin

Looking at the vials he held out to her, she knew it would be the only way to figure out if any of them would provide a cure to her. She would have to try them. Letting a sigh escape her mouth, she gave a small nod of her head. "I don't have much of a choice if I want to return to normal," she reply as she jumped from his shoulder and floated over to the vials. Looking at them carefully, she wasn't even sure how she was going to drink them while she was this size. Pushing it off, she pointed at one of them before looking back at Ayluin. "Let's start with that one and see what it does. Maybe just pour it on me or something because I don't know how I can drink any of them at this size."

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

Watching him climb on top of the block, she knew she wasn't strong enough to pull herself up, though she wouldn't admit it out loud. She wouldn't have to anyways. Pulling a tome out of her cloak and opening it in one hand, she held her the other open toward the ground. Muttering a few words under her breath, a few bursts of wind came from her hand, boosting her into the air. It was enough to get her up beside Zeref. That was all that mattered. Smiling in his direction as she landed a few feet in front of him, she closed the tome and tucked it away. "I guess both of our theories worked out for us," she said as she made her way toward the door. "How lucky. We might actually be a good team."

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

He couldn't just tell her to leave. It wasn't in his nature to do such a thing. It had always been his duty to protect not only Zelda, but all the Hyrule citizens. She may not be from his home, but after having such a role, he couldn't turn her away even if she was confusing him. "There is no reason for you to leave. If you say you are my partner then you are more than welcome to travel with us, though I do not recall meeting previously," he replied. Was his memory really that bad? He didn't think he would forget events such as this so quickly; only those from before his slumber. Rubbing his temples, he tried to remember everything from when he had awoken in this place. All he remembered was waking up and finding Konoha and then Zelda. Nothing more from his time on the starting floor.

Callie
Female || 19 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Black Pairing || Attack on Titan || Tagged: Akihito

Resting her arms against her gear, she gave a small nod. "If you're all healed up and ready to move then we can get moving. Don't push yourself too much though," she said with a faint smile on her lips. It was a rare sight, but she thought it was appropriate. Besides, they seemed to have something in common and it put her at ease for the time being. Sure it probably wasn't the greatest thing to have some monster side in common, but it was what it was. There was no changing it. At least it gave her something to relate to. Making her way across the room, she stopped by the exit to look back at him to make sure he was actually able to keep up. She wasn't sure how long his healing would take and if he did need help, she would offer it.

(Gonna wait for Lily to post with Ganta)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me